Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Abortion is evil.
Abortion is murder.

There is not a more just cause to fight for.
There is not a bigger evil on this earth.

If we won't stand up for innocent children then what will we ever be willing to stand for?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another strategic aspect of this is the timing, besides being a distraction for the mid terms. They waited until the pandemic was over because now they can shift from the government mandating what you have to inject into your body, back to the "my body my choice" argument.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I've heard it suggested that certain aspects of the R v W decision provided a bulwark against the possibility of universal forced vaccinations, and that this could be why the deep state may have green lighted the overturning of R v W, i.e., to clear the legal path for that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
not OK to protest Jan 6

ok to undermine our legal foundation of our country

my money is on Sotomayor leaking it (or one of here clerks letting it out)

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Teal
And if the left wants to riot and rush the capital - I'm sure we can dust off some insurrection charges for them too

A) they only do that when an evil nazi occupies the White House

B) Republicans would have to grow nuts to do this and we all know that ain’t happening

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I've heard it suggested that certain aspects of the R v W decision provided a bulwark against the possibility of universal forced vaccinations, and that this could be why the deep state may have green lighted the overturning of R v W, i.e., to clear the legal path for that.

I was trying to put that together myself.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’ve always said you can win both Houses and the Presidency but The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Ms. Lindsay can stall longer than Imagine till the Marxist Win Again..

I’ve also said you can win both Houses and the Presidency and the Marxist will still be there waiting for another turn at Institutional Destruction of this Country..

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RUM7
Abortion is evil.
Abortion is murder.

There is not a more just cause to fight for.
There is not a bigger evil on this earth.

If we won't stand up for innocent children then what will we ever be willing to stand for?

^^^^^ AMEN! ^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Oh boy, well I am going to put a target on myself. And I’ll be offline for a while when you respond because I am busy this evening. .

Abortion is evil. I hate it. A woman should not get pregnant when she doesn’t want to. She can choose to have protected sex or no sex at all. Plenty of people (women included) are pigs. I bet you have seen some of those pigs post on this forum.

In regards to rape or incest, That should be between the woman and God. Who are the rest of us to inject ourselves into it? What if it was your wife or daughter or sister or niece? Think she should carry the spawn of her rapist? And then take care of it? You take care of it? Think hard about that.

I recall reading something from Freakonimics a number of years ago that said the reduction violent crime in the 1990s was due to the legalization of abortion in the 1970s. A lot of kids weren’t born to parents that shouldn’t have been parents.

If we outlaw abortion today, we should expect skyrocketing crime in about 15 years time. That is a really sh*tty point of view. Can you deny it? Some kids would turn out exceptional. How about most? It is truly evil.

I hate to say it, but mostly the people having abortions are our enemy. The kids aren’t, but they probably would be.

Huuuuuhh, the root problem of abortion is not

Last edited by Slope77; 05/03/22.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry missed the final line. The root problem of abortion is not the killing of babies. The problem is creating babies outside of God’s law.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Yet over the past 2+ years that proved to NOT be the case. In fact those same type of militant pro-abortion liberals were the most likely ones to accost accost you for not wearing a mask or force you under threat of financial, personal, social, etc ruin. RvW did NOTHING to benefit body-autonomy….I thought it would and told my wife in 2020 that I thought it would be ironic if RvW wound up benefiting conservatives AND the Constitution by reaffirming MY BODY MY CHOICE but nothing………crickets!

It most definitely did NOT serve as a bulwark against forced vaccinations or extreme government overreach or wide spread intentional HIPPA violations. RvW only served the left to the extent that the left wanted it to.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yet over the past 2+ years that proved to NOT be the case. In fact those same type of militant pro-abortion liberals were the most likely ones to accost accost you for not wearing a mask or force you under threat of financial, personal, social, etc ruin. RvW did NOTHING to benefit body-autonomy….I thought it would and told my wife in 2020 that I thought it would be ironic if RvW wound up benefiting conservatives AND the Constitution by reaffirming MY BODY MY CHOICE but nothing………crickets!

It most definitely did NOT serve as a bulwark against forced vaccinations or extreme government overreach or wide spread intentional HIPPA violations. RvW only served the left to the extent that the left wanted it to.

Helluva point there, Aces. Just proves the evil, depravity, and cunning of our enemy.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Slope77, You won’t get flamed from me for stating truth. It’s sad but humans can sure find ways to ruin a good thing. I abhor abortion but I try to stay consistent in that I don’t believe the federal government has any say in the matter, at best it’s a state issue, at worst it’ll be something you’ll answer for one day if you haven’t gotten right with the Lord for killing one of his children.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I completely agree. The older I get the less I value compliance with the laws of man vs the Laws of God.

I’m not going full tinfoil, but I suspect that eventually the country will split or have one heck of a civil war. Neither side will be 100% correct. Pick your poison. Lesser of two evils.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
This wouldn't outlaw abortion, which I wish they would do but that's just me.

It would just give states the rights to decide. People can cross state lines to murder a kid.

Part that makes me laugh is the way liberals are reacting. You would think musk just bought SCOTUS....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the end i guess planned parenthood will have to get money from the states?? Or do federal dollars keep going to planned parenthood??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Take MI for example, we have a state law on the books that bans abortion. It's basically sitting idle, but still there, if roe v Wade is overturned state law kicks in. Ole stretch the gretch is beside herself.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Well, we’ve proven the uketard-covtard connection. Would make sense if they are pro-abortion.

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Kinda funny it happened on Biden’s watch.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Well, we’ve proven the uketard-covtard connection. Would make sense if they are pro-abortion.

You know it. Pro-abortion, pro-vax, masker, anti-free speech, politically correct. Mentally ill filth.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1eyedmule, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 18,295 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,951
Posts18,539,526
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.