Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Rickinbbar’s name should be added for his apologetics here !

I'm not apologizing for any one on anything.

I think the whole affair was a clusterfugk.

All I try to do is bring facts in where emotions, misinformation and ignorance rule the day.

While you are busy trashing the cops, the real problem, the sick fuggs who commit these crimes are planning more of them. And your precious govt is planning to take your guns over something you didn't do.

How crazy is that?

There are several issue that need addressing. But If I see a report saying the cops there were cowards, then I'll be the first to condemn them. But right now it doesn't look too rosy for the Uvalde Police Dept.

I'll wait for the investigation before going off half cocked.
You will wait for “The Investigation”, do you honestly believe an investigation by the FBI, Sheriffs Office, local PD, or any Government agency is going to give you the Truth even after what we have seen over the last 5-7 years.

What's the alternative? Wait, I know! I'm sure you can provide us with a factual report of how things went down.

When can we expect this?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB4

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
A lot of folks in the Army. Some get shot at. Very few charge the shooter. Those that do receive awards for bravery. How many Silver Star award holders do you know. Police are no different. Hasbeen
Then why call them for help/assistance.

What is the actual purpose of the 911 system.
The Secret Service are the only ones expected to take a bullet for someone. Hasbeen
Cool, then I will ask again, “then why call 911”, or better yet, “ Why have a police force that refuses to “protect and serve” .

Oh, and spare me the “the SC has ruled”, Bull Schit.
Each individual has his own limits on how much he is willing to risk to protect others. That’s why some folks are hero’s and others are just regular folks. Hasbeen
Is that what they teach in their Active Shooter Training drill?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
THIS DAY IN HISTORY
July 18
Twenty-one people are shot to death at McDonald’s

James Oliver Huberty opens fire in a crowded McDonald’s restaurant in San Ysidro, California, killing 21 people and wounding 19 others with several semi-automatic weapons. Minutes earlier, Huberty had left home, telling his wife, “I’m going hunting…hunting for humans.”

Huberty, who had a history of mental problems, lost his job in Ohio the previous year. He brought his family to San Diego and worked as a security guard until he was fired again, a month before the shootings. His wife claimed that Huberty called a mental health clinic to make an appointment for counseling but was never called back. Huberty had a love affair with guns, keeping a small arsenal in his bedroom. Neighbors described him as very angry.

Bringing several of these guns into the McDonald’s two miles from the Mexican border, Huberty demanded that the 45 patrons get on the floor. He then walked around the restaurant, calmly shooting people. He killed 20 in the first ten minutes, including four who tried to escape. There were so many shots fired that the police first assumed that there was more than one gunman inside. Firing at a fire truck that responded to the scene, Huberty also grazed one firefighter with a bullet.

An hour after the shooting began, an employee managed to escape through the basement and inform the SWAT team that Huberty was alone and without hostages. With this information, sharpshooters were told to “take him out.” A marksman sent a shot through Huberty’s chest and killed him. After making sure that he was dead, police finally entered the restaurant. San Diego Police Chief William Kolender said, “I hope to God I never see such a thing again.”

If I remember correctly, the police were outside the McDonald's burger joint for quite some time and waited for a command officer to allow them to go in and kill the murderer. I might be wrong as to the timeline, but I remember it changed tactics in some Calif. LEO departments.

FWIW.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminds me of that old saying about being prepared: "WHEN SECONDS COUNT; THE POLICE ARE ONLY MINUTES AWAY".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a complete ckusterfuck then lie and make it worse

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akrange
Tofu Administrators writing the Game Plan ..
You know they have Pensions ..
Families…

Mike drop

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Reminds me of that old saying about being prepared: "WHEN SECONDS COUNT; THE POLICE ARE ONLY MINUTES AWAY".

When you're bleeding out on the floor, yellow chicken sh*t Texas cops are serving the hell out of parents in the parking lot.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
nypost.com

Top Texas Cop Admits Cops Botched Uvalde School Response

Cops responding to the Uvalde, Texas school massacre “made the wrong decision” when they waited to breach the classroom door where a gunman had barricaded himself inside with children, a top law enforcement official said Friday.

The on-scene commander made the call that the carnage at Robb Elementary School on Tuesday had gone from an active shooter situation to a “barricaded suspect” situation, Col. Steven McCraw, director Texas Department of Public Safety said in a briefing Friday.

McCraw said with the benefit of hindsight, it was clear there were still students inside and in danger.

“Of course it was not the right decision, it was the wrong decision period,” McCraw said.

The admission came as police revealed the first time that shooter marched in through an unlocked door that had been propped open by a teacher.

The teacher propped the door at 11:27 a.m. a minute before 18-year-old gunman Salvador Ramos crashed his car into a ditch near the Robb Elementary School Tuesday.

Authorities are scrambling to explain why it took an hour to take out Ramos, whose rampage at Robb Elementary School Tuesday left 19 children and two teachers dead.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
FORTY Minutes Away.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Fire them all.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Special hell for the drug addled "mom", the mom's and teachers, some burying kids, that were afraid to talk about the weird ass, nut job TRANS that could shoot (kodiakisland and Idahoshoter like that), because they are a protected class. Add to that the keystone cops and the fugged government, and it's easy to understand how this crap happens.

That freak did NOT live in a vacuum, but it's not his fault, because he was bullied, and you can't bully a freak that shoots up schools.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Should be law that no cop can ever prevent a parent from helping their kid. Every parent has a right to die trying to save there child

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 58 invisible), 2,204 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,940
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.