Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Peddler
Originally Posted by ButchAmmon
What Biden question? That the guy stole the election is a brain damaged idiot, who should be in a nursing home?
You must not be a fan of Democracy and America because Biden got the highest number of votes in history in the most secure election ever. He's the right man at the right time, with vision, experience, communication skills, and an undeniable ability to bring the nation together, especially after Trump ordered the hit on the capital and our esteemed leadership. Luckily, people with courage like Liz Cheney and the Democrats will hold him accountable so we can put those dark ages behind us and move forward.
And you believe all that

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Sup

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
You must not be a fan of Democracy and America because Biden got the highest number of votes in history in the most secure election ever. He's the right man at the right time, with vision, experience, communication skills, and an undeniable ability to bring the nation together, especially after Trump ordered the hit on the capital and our esteemed leadership. Luckily, people with courage like Liz Cheney and the Democrats will hold him accountable so we can put those dark ages behind us and move forward.
And you believe all that
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
What else do you want to know?

Lobby Day...

Lobby Day...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA
Is that some sorta bicycling event logo on your tee shirt in that profile photo?
If so and our resident phag picks up on it he'll start hitting on you.
First it'll be posts with gay sexual overtures and then next thing ya know he'll be trying to get you meet up with him in some seedy Viking restaurant.

#bewareofmaninspandex
[Linked Image]

LOL... Yes, that is from the Anthem "Moonlight Ride" that they hold in Richmond, Virginia annually. It starts downtown by The Diamond (the AAA baseball stadium) at 8:00pm. Everyone... men, woman, children, teenagers, etc... is encouraged to ride. One section is 8 miles, the other longer section goes 16 miles.

It is a basic cloth t-shirt and not some [bleep] looking gay spandex type of shirt. I would NEVER be caught dead wearing any of that junk!
Great, just what this place needs. Another fuggin biker

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And welcome

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey new guy,

How many friends or family did you lose due to COVID?

LOL

Honest? Seriously, straight from the heart?

Family: Zero.

Friends: 2.

My two good friends were opposite sides of the spectrum, as the saying goes, and it really hit me hard.

Friend #1 and fellow school bus driver: He and his wife went to get the Moderna shot sometime in July, so they could take summer vacation in August, and go visit Canada (they've never been up there before), after they got all their Passports and whatnot completed. My good friend immediately felt like sh** after the Moderna shot. His wife felt a little rundown like she had a hangover or something. Days went by... Weeks went by... It got worse and worse... He ended up in the hospital in the ICU on a ventilator. His wife was (later) in the hospital and was able to recover. I still have his last cellphone call on my caller ID list (I just can't bring myself to delete it...) Aug 9th, 2021 @ 7:21pm. He was literally breaking down crying to me in between breaths. He was scared sh**less...
RIP, Mark. frown

Friend #2 and fellow musician and Shriner, as part of the main Shriners Band here in town. He was just a regular guy, you know? He was you and me. He loved firearms, hunting, fishing, the outdoors, the 2nd Amendment, etc... He was a hell of a musician and played Baritone and Tuba in the low brass section (I played 2nd chair trumpet). Anyway, he was so good... I mean, like, holy crap, this dude could play! He could quite literally sit right down in a Philharmonic Orchestra and play Baritone or Tuba in their low brass section! cool
Anyway, he was one of those guys who was like, "F--- you... No way, no how, ain't happening! You can take that Pfizer shot or Moderna shot or whatever and stick it sideways where the sun don't shine! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... You ain't jabbing me with that sh**!!!" mad
That's just who he was... Sadly, we Freemasons and Shriners all heard the tragic news that he suddenly came down with COVID and that was it. His wife is still devastated and will never be the same sweet lady she once was.
RIP, Roger. frown

For me, personally... I am vaccinated with both Pfizer shots, and that's it. I had to for my job with the public school system, driving a school bus.
Shot #1: No big deal. It's a shot. Duh...
Shot #2: No big deal. But... later on that even I felt a little funny, like I was out in the bars and clubs in my younger days. The next day (and for 24 hours) I felt like I had a bad hangover, and that's it. Nothing else. I felt like I was "pub crawling" at 1:30am, and that's all."

So, you’re an idiot?

LOL
Fu cks sake, hes vaxed too haha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lobby Day...
Lobby Day...
Is there an echo in here?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hey check out renegade50’s new neighbor

laffing my ass off

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
My new bud!!!
I just call him 3G...

He dont understand...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Even made a comment he had a Curious George haircut.

He don't understand...
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😄😄

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Lobby Day...
Lobby Day...
Is there an echo in here?

Or silence...

Henrico County is 10 miles from the State Capital... and Lobby Day is a BIG THING for many Virginians.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Is his dads name George or he don’t know that eitherI got one better than that maybe his”GGG” grandads name was George 🤣

Last edited by earlybrd; 08/21/22.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Carter.............

Welcome, hold on, help where/when you can!

Again... WELCOME!

Muffin

wink

Last edited by Muffin; 08/21/22.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You got vaxx’d so you can continue driving a school bus? That is lame.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Is his dads name George or he don’t know that eitherI got one better than that maybe his”GGG” grandads name was George 🤣
I dunno...
I think he is a german or someschit like that.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

He is most def not from Richmond and I don't think he is a Branch Covidian either...

Last edited by renegade50; 08/21/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
And you believe all that
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
LOL

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's somebody's new sock puppet and he's sucked all of you in.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
I dunno...
I think he is a mute or someschit.
Curious George didn’t talk much either

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JeffA
He's somebody's new sock puppet and he's sucked all of you in.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Jahrs
You got vaxx’d so you can continue driving a school bus? That is lame.
Duh.... It goes with the job! H-E-L-L-O!!!

Get jabbed or get fired. Your choice. Welcome to the public school system.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

459 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 163bc, 39 invisible), 2,101 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,762
Posts18,476,571
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.