T
Worth 10 min of your time.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sheeesh

I still love Michigan. #GoBlue

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That could have gone sideways a couple of times.....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My question to this is, why not just give the cop your insurance card, be polite, and go. The only rude person I saw in that clip was the driver.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have no experience being pulled over. But I wonder if that speech and attitude by the citizen would have played out well in my rural area. I suspect that around here, that would have escalated out of control quickly. One and sometimes 2 deputies in a county the size of the State of Hawaii at night. Several Rez's here, and the braves don't mind a fight now and then. The local cops have a tendency to seize control of the situation from the get go with no back up available for up to an hour in most places. Who is legally right and who is wrong has nothing to do with the here and now when you are getting a good ass kicking. Regardless if it was a 'good' probable cause for the stop, I think, if you are driving, then you are required to show your license on demand in almost every state. But, it was pretty clear that the cop in the video was lying his ass off, reading a front plate to his rear on a dark rainy night...I don't think so.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hahaha that was quite something

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I LOVE it! Time for the people to show these cu.nts who is in charge. Liars and sh.itbags in in uniform are just as mortal and fragile as those they harass.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ro1459
My question to this is, why not just give the cop your insurance card, be polite, and go. The only rude person I saw in that clip was the driver.

Because the base reason for the stop was illegal. And the driver knew it was and the cop knew also. As a comparison, what would you think if a cop woke you out of a sound sleep in your bed tomorrow at about 3am and demanded to see proof that that was actually your home? Not a lot of difference.

And if you don't equate and illegal detainment as worse than being rude, then you my friend are a part of the problem.

Montana MOFO
T
tzone Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Ummm because the cop was lying

T
tzone Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Regardless if it was a 'good' probable cause for the stop, I think, if you are driving, then you are required to show your license on demand in almost every state. .

Wrong

IC B3

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Balls the size of coconuts.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Because the base reason for the stop was illegal. And the driver knew it was and the cop knew also. As a comparison, what would you think if a cop woke you out of a sound sleep in your bed tomorrow at about 3am and demanded to see proof that that was actually your home? Not a lot of difference.

And if you don't equate and illegal detainment as worse than being rude, then you my friend are a part of the problem.
Boom!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Regardless if it was a 'good' probable cause for the stop, I think, if you are driving, then you are required to show your license on demand in almost every state. .

Wrong
I was too lazy to look up every state of course, but I just googled the question and it looks like license and insurance card are legally required when asked.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This guy is an a**hole.
Being on the roads is way different from being at your home. You can be drunk at your home. You can't be drunk on the road. You are required to take a written test and eyesight test to be able to drive a car.

If this is y'alls best example of a Warrior for Liberty, you are desperate.

He probably is a "sovereign citizen."

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
They would have been real nice here. For not supplying, license and insurance, and registration, tow the vehicle and let the courts figure it out next month. Right or wrong. Kind of like Flintlocks area, ours don't have much backup in a hurry! They don't play games along the road, they play them in court!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing that would have gone differently had there been no camera.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I'm guessing that would have gone differently had there been no camera.

And the stop would have never happened if the dude was black.

Guaranteed.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

seriously?

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
This guy is an a**hole.
Being on the roads is way different from being at your home. You can be drunk at your home. You can't be drunk on the road. You are required to take a written test and eyesight test to be able to drive a car.

If this is y'alls best example of a Warrior for Liberty, you are desperate.

He probably is a "sovereign citizen."
Standing up for his rights and wanting them respected is being a sovereign citizen? You another one that was raised to "aLwAYs ReSpEcT tHe LaW"...

Last edited by BeardedGunsmith; 09/01/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cops.

Not a single cop , not one, knows the laws or constitution, not one.

Thank God for cameras.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/01/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,958 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,832
Posts18,517,042
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.