Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Doc Rocket, a tall, some would say handsome guy, who some with a little guy complex could not identify.

Jdollar down in the Africa forum is supposedly a Dr, but most definitely a dumbass who said "anyone who doesn't get the "vax and booster" is a dumbass.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Thanks, Doug.

Hope your gal likes that new dick.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

This didn’t age well. He didn’t age at all. I’ve seen several major problems in folks be it diabetic blood sugar issues and /or heart conditions. Those folks have admitted they were wrong, but it pisses me off how the news scared the schitt out of them. I’m sorry to those who bought or whatever reason they got that vaxxxxx

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My distrust has always run deep which has lied in conflict with my desire to be a trusting person. I’ve fought both personalities most of my adult life….quite literally like the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. The “Covid” bullshit was not a foreign or difficult malady for me to understand in a deeper way, I majored in microbiology at the UW back when I was a young buck. I dove into it enough to understand the pathology of the disease they were pushing. Based on the facts AS I KNEW THEM AT THE TIME there was no way they miraculously discovered a cure for a virus in less than a year for infections that they couldn’t find cures for for decades and that ultimately was causing minor sickness in individuals infected. Based on the known knowns I couldn’t believe that they were lying directly to our faces about this. I then ascribed evil motives to their frantic actions and coercive campaign and viewed their actions as intentionally evil and misleading. Unfortunately not everyone was in the kind of health that allowed them leeway in their decision regarding getting vaccinated and they instead put their trust into the medical system. That system is a collection of “men” (women too) and as such it’s an imperfect and fallible collection of robotic group-thinkers that allowed themselves to forfeit their decency and surrender their oath at the altar of unquestioned authority. Those medical “professionals” were supposed to be our last line of defense against illegal and unconstitutional requirements regarding our bodies and the autonomy we retain concerning what we put into our bodies. Those doctors destroyed that trust and through their callous attitudes and careless suggestions they ruined the trust so important to the doctor-patient relationship and set their profession back decades if not more. Those that we entrust and compensate well for protecting the public health have an oath, as well as a ethical and moral responsibility to US THE PUBLIC to give us the truth. They don’t enjoy the luxury of having the option of lying to the American public “for our own good”. They are morally compelled to tell us the truth! The fact that they continued to push the lies from their superiors and do as they were told by their administration is all the proof I need that they are not as concerned about our health and safety as they should be and swore to be and instead they were and are more concerned about what will happen to them if they don’t push the lies and further the untruths of the liberals and corrupt hospital officials.

I certainly don’t want to see people die from the fake vaccine but if depopulation is their goal then eliminating those that have co-morbidities and an unwavering trust in liberal governments seems like a good place to start. I doubt that they thought about the results of such a vile program since those of us that didn’t buy into their bullshit and get “vaccinated” are the ones that distrust them deeply. We’re the ones that they tried to ruin because we resisted their tyranny and fought back….and WE WON. None of us in this house got the jab and everyday I’m reminded of how right we were in doing so. Healthy people that got “vaccinated” are suffering all kinds of mysterious maladies and unexplained deaths…..all in an attempt to increase their survival in case of “covid” infection which was 99.98% survivable PRE-“VACCINE” anyway.

The bullshit that it (vaccine) significantly lessens the symptoms and potential death from the INFECTION that the vaccine FAILED to prevent is their last ditch lie. They could no longer claim it prevented transmission and infection so they changed the entire definition and meaning of the word vaccine. Everything THEY have told us from the beginning has been a deliberate attempt to control our most intimate decisions regarding our health.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

AMF.......

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
If you were dumb enough or a coward and took the covtard shot, you deserve all the side effects it has to offer.

East homer. While I agree to some extent some people were coherenced into getting the jab for fear of losing their job and choose to feed and put a roof over their family over their personal safety so please don’t include all. Yes these could have looked for another job but didn’t

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
If you were dumb enough or a coward and took the covtard shot, you deserve all the side effects it has to offer.

East homer. While I agree to some extent some people were coherenced into getting the jab for fear of losing their job and choose to feed and put a roof over their family over their personal safety so please don’t include all. Yes these could have looked for another job but didn’t

He's retired. He didn't have skin in the game so to speak. Easy to be a hardass in that situation.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Strider, the tip of the index inside the distal portion of the thumb and fingers up is the sign for 666.

Just thot you'd like to know.

So actually, your post is quite apropos.
But but but I taut it means White Power!

I'm confused 🤔😕

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by viking
Well worth your time to watch.

In my little world, I’ve noticed family members older then me have got jabbed. I’d say they watched more tv and news and were swayed or brainwashed. They also do more doctor visits…. Boomers….

Younger people I think don’t watch the news and get their information from other sources.

Hey butthead you can bet fewer boomers got the jab than millenials and gen Z. Sorry your family line was so weak during the Boomer highlights. Pitiful how ignorant the new generations are.
I finally looked up the generational names defined by birth year!
DAMNIT MAN hear all along I thought I was a boomer but instead I'm a Gen X. No wonder I'm such a fart smeller.... I mean a smart feller 🤦‍♂️

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I have not watched this show yet. Probably won't I take it on faith that any, and everything told us about covid by government at any level was a deliberate falsification. None of this was an honest reaction to a public health crisis. It was all an exercise in public control, and a test to see how quickly Americans would tolerate the destruction of their Constitution and Country.
I disagree, I think it started out pure political. The Dems tried so hard to blame it on President Trump and everytime he said something about COVID the Left was quick to disagree. Its one of the few times I think President Trump caved to the pressure and started with the 15 day reset. After the left saw the amount of mayhem and distraction shutting down the country caused THEY saw it as a perfect way to "finally" ruin President Trump. Then President Trump dug in and went through all the hoops to get the vaccine approved so he could restore America. But the left was having none of a quick recovery so they kept on and kept on until they were able to use COVID as an excuse to buy more time to generate the votes needed to steal the election. Once biden was installed in January you will notice they immediately started to loosen the COVID lockdown shît but not totally. By then they knew THAT THEY HAD a perfect opportunity to expand government reach like nothing ever conceived. Which brings us to today where our country is on the brink, the whole world is on the brink! They destroyed literally everything President Trump did that improved American lives and America's future.
YES. I HOPE THEY ALL BURN FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I disagree, I think it started out pure political. The Dems tried so hard to blame it on President Trump and everytime he said something about COVID the Left was quick to disagree. Its one of the few times I think President Trump caved to the pressure and started with the 15 day reset. After the left saw the amount of mayhem and distraction shutting down the country caused THEY saw it as a perfect way to "finally" ruin President Trump. Then President Trump dug in and went through all the hoops to get the vaccine approved so he could restore America. But the left was having none of a quick recovery so they kept on and kept on until they were able to use COVID as an excuse to buy more time to generate the votes needed to steal the election. Once biden was installed in January you will notice they immediately started to loosen the COVID lockdown shît but not totally. By then they knew THAT THEY HAD a perfect opportunity to expand government reach like nothing ever conceived. Which brings us to today where our country is on the brink, the whole world is on the brink! They destroyed literally everything President Trump did that improved American lives and America's future.
YES. I HOPE THEY ALL BURN FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!!

This

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by renegade50

AMF.......
that some cheesy threat right there! If he was right then WE should kneel and apologize; but HE frigging lost and doesn't have to suffer the shame of being wrong!!!
I say bullshît! Dig that [bleep]ÛCKER up and hang him from a billboard with his statement in LEDs! (I don't think neon is used much anymore)
Or not🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm not the type of guy that rubs your nose in it (much)😁

I love these blanket threats. Some people have the immunity to survive anything while others are a crap shoot

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,269 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,399
Posts18,506,941
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.