Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
When it comes to a political discussion, nobody GAF how many animals you've whacked.

Exactly, but some will get a pass. You are seeing it right now. Come on guys he’s a beast of a hunter and has shot more bone than all of us.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
When it comes to a political discussion, nobody GAF how many animals you've whacked.

Exactly, but some will get a pass. You are seeing it right now. Come on guys he’s a beast of a hunter and has shot more bone than all of us.
I don’t care if you hunt at all as long as you aren’t a fuggin leftist.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by 79S
From here go to hunt talk?? You will notice some familiar names. Brad, BuzzH, Greenhorn...

https://www.hunttalk.com/threads/se...gun-control-nut-ryan-busse.318070/page-3

Say what you want about Greenhorn.
That fuhgker is a physical beast , a total badass of a hunter.
He's killed so many incredible trophy animals.
But he's a piece of sh. It to some loudmouths that struggle to kill anything on their own and whos only claim to fame is junior league hunting and talking sh. It on an internet forum?
Most here will never be a pimple on his ass as far as serious hunting goes.

That is pretty much how I see it.
I can’t stand Buzz’s politics and think even Greenhorn has made mention of not being big on it either…but that isn’t the point.

Those guys slaughter critters and walk the walk, whether I agree with all that they’re advocating and lobbying for, or not (which I don’t). A lot of the blowhard haters on here think they’re badass when they whack a yearling, if they hunt at all. I think it was David Goggins who said ‘you’ll never meet a hater doing better than you’.

Let the flaming begin….it won’t bother me any…

I told you about me shooting that yearling in confidence. Thanks Pard! Also wear a helmet when riding your sled I think you already smacked your head. Stop defending antigun pussies..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by wytex
Ah yes, some guys got touched in the wrong place, lol.

Any of you doing anything to help resident hunters in your home state? Maybe get allocations changed for say NR on sheep or moose? Took him and few other good folks to get that pushed through.

Buzz is brash and I see why some of you hate him, he doesn't back down from a good internet fight. Glad he's on the side of resident hunters.
NRs just get to whine about what gets passed in our legislature.

You are right there beside him, Kotex. laugh

Didn't this guy get himself on the list?

Just Buzz so far.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Too bad most of the trailer trash that voted for Trump aren't smart enough to also take advantage...they should learn to invest instead of spending their money on maga trucker hats, nascar tickets, and driving to trump rallies.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Ask Buzzh about the time he worked with Ted Turner and helped fence off Deer and elk on his ranch in Montana from the public . And ask Buzzh about his left pal Newburg pimping AZ coues deer hunts placing way too much pressure on this endangered deer species. Its always about making a quick buck for Buzzy and Randy grifting their gullible BHA cult members

The con man always runs away

Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by 79S
Buzzh is tough guy over on Hunt talk wow. Over here he's running for cover cause his pussy is always getting kicked.

buzz doesn't run for cover on here.....at least give credit when its due.....bob

BULL! F'ing Sheit!

I've asked him politely multiple times on threads here dealing with similar subjects whether or not he and/or BHA support the ownership of semi-autos ie. AR15's and he has never answered, ever. Buzz loves to deflect and through monkey sheit, just like the posted thread from Hunttalk, it's what libs do. I've yet to have seen anyone from bha on the 24HCF answer whether they support the whole 2A.

I remember the discussion. The problem is too many people "feel" they can separate hunting from 2A issues, they're delusional. Without the 2A there will be no hunting. When the commies figure out a .308 win. is even more powerful than the infamous 5.56 nato that chops humans in half they'll come for those "sniper" rifles (you know, those bolt guns with scopes) right after they outlaw semi-autos.

But hey, that would just be "unreasonable"!?!..

.....dumb asses!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 79S
From here go to hunt talk?? You will notice some familiar names. Brad, BuzzH, Greenhorn...

But he's a piece of sh. It to some loudmouths that struggle to kill anything on their own and whos only claim to fame is junior league hunting and talking sh. It on an internet forum?

Wanting to ban firearms is good trait for successful hunters. lol

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Ask Buzzh about the time he worked with Ted Turner and helped fence off Deer and elk on his ranch in Montana from the public . And ask Buzzh about his left pal Newburg pimping AZ coues deer hunts placing way too much pressure on this endangered deer species. Its always about making a quick buck for Buzzy and Randy grifting their gullible BHA cult members

The con man always runs away

Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by 79S
Buzzh is tough guy over on Hunt talk wow. Over here he's running for cover cause his pussy is always getting kicked.

buzz doesn't run for cover on here.....at least give credit when its due.....bob

BULL! F'ing Sheit!

I've asked him politely multiple times on threads here dealing with similar subjects whether or not he and/or BHA support the ownership of semi-autos ie. AR15's and he has never answered, ever. Buzz loves to deflect and through monkey sheit, just like the posted thread from Hunttalk, it's what libs do. I've yet to have seen anyone from bha on the 24HCF answer whether they support the whole 2A.

I remember the discussion. The problem is too many people "feel" they can separate hunting from 2A issues, they're delusional. Without the 2A there will be no hunting. When the commies figure out a .308 win. is even more powerful than the infamous 5.56 nato that chops humans in half they'll come for those "sniper" rifles (you know, those bolt guns with scopes) right after they outlaw semi-autos.

But hey, that would just be "unreasonable"!?!..

.....dumb asses!

Other two avoid the hunters campfire for the most part and are camped out in the sub forums.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 79S

I can’t stand Buzz’s politics and think even Greenhorn has made mention of not being big on it either…but that isn’t the point.

Those guys slaughter critters and walk the walk, whether I agree with all that they’re advocating and lobbying for, or not (which I don’t). A lot of the blowhard haters on here think they’re badass when they whack a yearling, if they hunt at all. I think it was David Goggins who said ‘you’ll never meet a hater doing better than you’.

I used to respect Greenhorn for his hunting ability. but have learned to loathe him for the egotistical semi leftist he has become.
We are talking past each other here, being a good hunter isn't the same as being a good person.
In fact with todays social media , hunting shows etc....seems more and more bend and or outright break the rules to feed the fame and ego.
I refuse to see hunting as a competition. I believe it's between the individual and nature with no spectators, but these days huge money and fame are involved.
People like Randy, Kurt , Buzz etc... in my view are exploiting our game animals for personal gain...
A big ego is a thing to behold... usually no good comes from it.

Funny that I'm "advocating" on that one. when I even clearly typed out "Love my M4, don’t need an expensive tarp" I'm a "leftist" and I'm exploiting your game animals for personal gain?

Couple brief facts:

I'm not a BHA member. I voted for Trump in 2020. I loathe the thought of any new gun laws. I have 30 round MAGAzines for my M4 that has Trumps face on it. smile

That said, Buzz is my friend, and I thoroughly enjoy seeing him razzle dumb folk.

Hunting only costs me. I once guided a hunter 20 years ago, that's the only time I ever profited from hunting.

Keep the fire going..

I predict this old man will have another fine hunting season this fall, and Buzz will as well.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Buzz is a vocal advocate for Tester, worships him practically.

That’s says enough, besides his other bullshît. That one thing is a very accurate data point.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Curious Why does Randy ban members for asking about how much money he made pimping out public lands?

Why does Buzzh's close friend Busse work for the most powerful anti gun lobby whose goal is to ban all firearms in the US?

Why do so many BHA members like Buzzh, Randy Newburg, the owner of SO want gun bans and to ban predator hunting?

Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 79S

I used to respect Greenhorn for his hunting ability. but have learned to loathe him for the egotistical semi leftist he has become.
We are talking past each other here, being a good hunter isn't the same as being a good person.
In fact with todays social media , hunting shows etc....seems more and more bend and or outright break the rules to feed the fame and ego.
I refuse to see hunting as a competition. I believe it's between the individual and nature with no spectators, but these days huge money and fame are involved.
People like Randy, Kurt , Buzz etc... in my view are exploiting our game animals for personal gain...
A big ego is a thing to behold... usually no good comes from it.

Funny that I'm "advocating" on that one. when I even clearly typed out "Love my M4, don’t need an expensive tarp" I'm a "leftist" and I'm exploiting your game animals for personal gain?

Couple brief facts:

I'm not a BHA member. I voted for Trump in 2020. I loathe the thought of any new gun laws. I have 30 round MAGAzines for my M4 that has Trumps face on it. smile

That said, Buzz is my friend, and I thoroughly enjoy seeing him razzle dumb folk.

Hunting only costs me. I once guided a hunter 20 years ago, that's the only time I ever profited from hunting.

Keep the fire going..

I predict this old man will have another fine hunting season this fall, and Buzz will as well.

Last edited by ribka; 02/21/23.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Couple brief facts:

Keep the fire going..

I agree with most of that. Practically all of it, in fact.

The only part I don't is irrelevant as well, because a man chooses his own friends. As it should be.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Couple brief facts:

Keep the fire going..

The only part I don't is irrelevant as well, because a man chooses his own friends. As it should be.

I agree, shouldn’t have grouped greenhorn in with the other two. But you are judged by the friends you have. If two are supporting anti gun rhetoric then you will be grouped with them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Couple brief facts:

Keep the fire going..

I agree, shouldn’t have grouped greenhorn in with the other two. But you are judged by the friends you have. If two are supporting anti gun rhetoric then you will be grouped with them.

Greenhorn has spent mucho time here defending Buzz....

Also he missed the part where I said he is a semi leftist... but whatever...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I also want to make it clear that I do not have a "don't tread on me" license plate or flag. I also do not have Donald Trump's face tattood on my butt check. I'll leave you guys to that little secret handshake group. Count me out.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I also want to make it clear that I do not have a "don't tread on me" license plate or flag. I also do not have Donald Trump's face tattood on my butt check. I'll leave you guys to that little secret handshake group. Count me out.

BuzzH and Ryan Busse agree with you..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

So the folks that have those are bad people?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

In a passive aggressive way yes, that’s what he said.

MAGA
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

According to Ryan Busse the guy they are defending over on hunt talk has a problem with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The arrogance cannot be contained..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Greenhorn has spent mucho time here defending Buzz....

Also he missed the part where I said he is a semi leftist... but whatever...

I don't seem to have that problem. No liberal friends. I don't have anything to do with liberal family either. Don't want to hear their chit. Not worth the aggravation.

I'm damn sure not going to put myself in a position to defend them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 22250rem, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,179 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,029
Posts18,481,863
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.