Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
jbmi Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Watched limited amount of the trial, could only stand about 5 min. each time.
I think he did it, but I'll bet he walks.

"The older I get, the better I was"
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He will be convicted.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He absolutely did it. He will walk. Our electorate in SC is too stupid to rationalize all the mountain of circumstantial evidence.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t think the prosecution did a good job at all but I’m sure that he’s guilty.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some schmoe pontificated he will be acquitted in short order. I don't see how.

His voice being on tape putting him at the scene is damning. His multiple change of clothes and inexplicable disappearance of some of them. His lying about all that. The fact someone used a Blackout. His actions.....

Motive is still a bit of a hard one for me and at first blush I questioned a single shooter using two weapons but put that down to being clever.

The forensic guy who said shooting a head will cause a lot of blowback at the shooter.....hello JFK.

I actually cracked up at some comments from Nancy Grace show where a caller was calling out Murdaughs attempt at folksy talk . Said something like did Pawpaw get your pillpills etc....

Last edited by kenjs1; 03/02/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is guilty but I doubt he will ever be convicted. I suspect he will commit suicide if he is acquitted. It just won't be soon enough.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sounds like the police did a really poor job at the crime scene, which may end up getting him off......How does one do all that shooting at close range and not have powder residue all over him.....
The wife evidently told her friend she was insisting on meeting him in a public place, too bad she changed her mind.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hang him---Let God sort it out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
He'll be in the slammer for life...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimZ
Sounds like the police did a really poor job at the crime scene, which may end up getting him off......How does one do all that shooting at close range and not have powder residue all over him.....
The wife evidently told her friend she was insisting on meeting him in a public place, too bad she changed her mind.

Little matter of a raincoat with GSR all over it.

Last edited by kenjs1; 03/02/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
He is facing over 90 felony charges for his financial crimes, which total over 740 years in prison.
Even if he walks on the murder rap he will never get out of prison.
These are State charges not Federal. If they were Federal he would go to a "Country Club" jail, a Federal Prison Camp.
But on State charges he is headed to the State Pen.
Not a good place for a 54 year old lawyer, he might well be administered some "Prison Justice."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Redneck
He'll be in the slammer for life...

For all his lies and theft ….not to mention the destruction of the trust between a man and those closest to him, he deserves to spend life in prison. The murders are a disgusting display of how far the power of greed can push a person that’s predisposed to evil.

I’d give up everything I have to protect my wife and children including surrendering my life for theirs…without a second thought. There is literally NO amount of money and power in this world that could tempt me to take the lives of my most cherished “possessions”. I can’t wrap my head around the evil that is inside “people” like Murdaugh!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
K
I think it will be a hung jury. The state just did not have enough hard evidence.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Without having sat in the courtroom and actually heard all the evidence, how can any of us have even a half assed informed opinion?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think he is guilty. I'm less sure he will be convicted, but I hope so.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The guy that works next to me was listening to it (ear buds). I guess court TV was streaming it live. He said it will be a hung jury IMO. Defense lawyers were good.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Without having sat in the courtroom and actually heard all the evidence, how can any of us have even a half assed informed opinion?

Because it’s the fuggin “fire” man.

These boomers are experts on everything and can also solve any crime while never changing out of their pizzed stained sweats.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by MickeyD

That’s what I was thinking.

NRA Patron
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I watched key witness testimony and listened to the closing arguments. He's as guilty as a sheep-killing dog and will be convicted. Utter POS.

Tarquin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Verdict is reach. That didn't take long. Will find out shortly

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

518 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,771 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,160
Posts18,523,492
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.