-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As much as I love Hornie 75's,the Speedmire REALLY comes alive with .585 BC 90gr Beer Cans at 3250fps. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Plum fhuqking AMAZING. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I would gladly take that stock off your hands^^^

Certificate or not

That is Saweet!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I probably shouldn't have given this Smear away...though it went to the right place. Hint.

No regerts here,for retaining a few,along with their provenance. Hint..............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I’m clip slotted action rich and stock poor, and you dangle candy…

Pure awesome!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've simply honored Retrostalgia. Hint.

My initial Smear went to a Master Gunny of repute(who's often shy) and he gave it to an 8541. As it should be. Such things are warm and fuzzy. Hint.

The various Camo's I have,are shot lovingly...especially them with matching numbers. When I die,my casket will be full and Tomb Raiders will think they are fence posts! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alibi
I’m clip slotted action rich and stock poor, and you dangle candy…

Pure awesome!!!

McMillan sure threw us a bone. I think they let us have them for around 200$ back when they released them to us on the hide, that was probably 15 years ago??? Looking at my pic that's still when I had leupolds and dd's on rifles. Lol

I let the top stock go years ago but still have the numbers matching bottom 2. Middle stock has an ltr 308 barreled action in it. The bottom stock has a 22" 1-8"tw rock #7 223ai in it.

I can't ever see me getting rid of the 2 I have left.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
223ai here in that bottom stock pictured above. Don't have any pics of the 308 on here.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD's have fared wayyyyyyyyy better than Reupold's. Hint...................(grin)

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It’s a cool bunch of history fellas especially knowing how the Corps has recently gutted the infantry battalions once again. Sad [bleep] to be honest. They continue to make mistakes that cost lives during the next gunfight.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...niper-platoons-from-infantry-battalions/

It won’t die but it doesn’t seem to have much forethought on killing bad guys.

Semper Fi
D
dave284 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick
As much as I love Hornie 75's,the Speedmire REALLY comes alive with .585 BC 90gr Beer Cans at 3250fps. Hint.

Plum fhuqking AMAZING. Hint................

Do I spy a Remage nut on that? If so what brand barrel and did you have the action worked or just screw it on?

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's a NSS James spout and I have lots of them. Hint.

I simply positive headspace neck sized Virgin brass and run them. All have been fabulous,from 223 to 6.5-06. Hint...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have 22-250’s and a 22-250AI. That 22-250AI is a very accurate rifle. But I would rather go with a 6mm Rem if I were to go for white-tail. Even though I dropped a white tail with a 22-250 years ago - it was the rifle that was in the truck.

Not sure if there’s a nickel’s worth of difference between a 22-250AI and a 22 Creedmoor.

Last edited by Bugger; 03/05/23.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Booger,

Your Retard Report,while fascinating,simply illustrates why you should be asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

D
dave284 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Bugger, if I don't like the 22's effect on deer I have plenty of deer rifles to use, but I'm thinking it won't suck.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 6mm Rem is a Goat Fhuqk,though in fairness...I shoot 6mm Rem AI too and it's Goat Fhuqkeder. Hint.

As a blend of SINISTER performance to mainstream COAL latitude,the Speedmire STEALS the fhuqking show. .585 BC 90's at 3200fps+,with miles of room to chase lands,little recoil,modest powder consumption and sensational terminal effects. It do nice things,fending atmospherics to boot and is funner than fhuqk to shoot. Hint..................

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I would do a Creed if starting from scratch.

I currently have a 1:8 22-250, have not shot any deer with the heavies yet. 77gr Lapua's shoot fantastic and have played out to about 800 yards with it.

First barrel was factory 1:14 and can tell you that a 53gr TSX at 3850fps takes care of deer/antelope with aplomb.

Once this current 1:8 barrel is shot out, will go with a Creed.

As far as stocks, go with one that fits you.

Arcus Venator
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (21, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 61 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.