Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Her first mistake was going to CA for any reason.
Originally Posted by RUM7
I carry here in Cali everyday.
Carry the gun, gotta know the rules.
Will they have your back if you have to use it to stop a thug?

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you are so complacent about where your weapon is, why are you even carrying? If you truly give no thought to it, you must not need it. If your safety is important enough to have a gun, you should forget your shoes before your sidearm.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Thanks there Cap.

In case you actually felt the need to inform yourself, I have no children in or around our home. My habits 15-16 years ago are far different than they are now.

When I am at someone's place, my truck is always locked because there is usually a firearm in there. And my biggest concern is a child getting in the vehicle.

But I sure appreciate the judgment oozing from your post.

When are you guys going to grow up and realize not everyone lives in the same world you do? Different people have different lives, environments, circumstances etc.

I am happy for you that you live in a world where irresponsibility with a firearm has no consequences.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by scottf270
If you are so complacent about where your weapon is, why are you even carrying? If you truly give no thought to it, you must not need it. If your safety is important enough to have a gun, you should forget your shoes before your sidearm.

My main concern is traveling.

Just returned from a 4 day 2900 mile roundtrip. Depending on the state, the pistol was either in the jockey box and unloaded or in the console or in my bag right behind my seat.

When I got home at 330 am and into the house at 430am, I would be lying if I told you that I KNEW that pistol was in my bag vs possibly in the console of the truck out by the shop and barn.

Same when I come home after traveling on most any business trip. Usually have a pistol in the truck between the seat and console. Everything gets brought in. An hour later, I couldn't tell you if it was in by briefcase, or sitting in its spot in my kitchen or maybe still in the truck. I make zero apologies for this. All these activities are based on my world.

Montana MOFO
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by denton
How does this episode end?

Depends on how much money they have for legal expenses.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Just returned from a 4 day 2900 mile roundtrip. Depending on the state, the pistol was either in the jockey box and unloaded or in the console or in my bag right behind my seat.

When I got home at 330 am and into the house at 430am, I would be lying if I told you that I KNEW that pistol was in my bag vs possibly in the console of the truck out by the shop and barn.

Same when I come home after traveling on most any business trip. Usually have a pistol in the truck between the seat and console. Everything gets brought in. An hour later, I couldn't tell you if it was in by briefcase, or sitting in its spot in my kitchen or maybe still in the truck. I make zero apologies for this. All these activities are based on my world.

It’s real simple. If a guy can’t keep track of a firearm, he shouldn’t own one. Simple and easy.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60

It’s real simple. If a guy can’t keep track of a firearm, he shouldn’t own one. Simple and easy.

What if they don't identify as a guy?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It’s even more simple than that since we’re just carelessly revoking inalienable rights….if you support democrats or if you’re suspected of being a leftist you don’t get to own a firearm. By virtue of your careless vote for Beijing Biden you prove that you suffer from mental illness and shouldn’t own a gun a knife and all spoons in your house need to be registered.

…actually since this idea of denying inalienable rights is so easy I’d take it a step further still….if you didn’t vote for President Trump then you lose your right to own a gun, your right to free speech and your right to assemble. You’ve demonstrated that your side isn’t capable of possessing our freedoms so you don’t get them…..see how easy it is.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Hope it wasn’t loaded.
Bringing ammo in from out of state is a no-no in Cali. Probably 10 year minimum.

Plus a ban on lead

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

What if they don't identify as a guy?

As in your case? I have no idea.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What if the gun doesn’t identify as a gun but it thinks it’s a Unicorn? Surely Unicorns aren’t illegal in Mexifornia?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I never put a handgun or ammo in any bags I use for air travel for the exact reason of what happened to this lady.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Before 9-11 my wife’s friend forgot that she had her 2.5” .357mag in her purse. She didn’t “remember” it was there until sometime during the flight she went into her purse for something and saw it. 😬 She was smart enough to not say anything and that was the end of it.

She comes from a family that is deeply deeply involved in the shooting sports. She grew up on her family’s shooting range in Sequim and her brother was a trap and skeet champion that won gold in the 1980 Olympics so she wasn’t a careless “rookie”….she is just a human being that is subject to making a mistake.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Before 9-11 my wife’s friend forgot that she had her 2.5” .357mag in her purse. She didn’t “remember” it was there until sometime during the flight she went into her purse for something and saw it. 😬 She was smart enough to not say anything and that was the end of it.

She comes from a family that is deeply deeply involved in the shooting sports. She grew up on her family’s shooting range in Sequim and her brother was a trap and skeet champion that won gold in the 1980 Olympics so she wasn’t a careless “rookie”….she is just a human being that is subject to making a mistake.

She is a dumb fugg and shouldn’t own a gun.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

What a good liberal you are.

So happy to decide for others what they can and can't do.

Here's another eye-opener, there are a lot of firearms I won that I could nottell you where they are. Hell, I couldn't even begin to tell you all the firearms I own. There are too many and too diverse. I know that will set off some serious leftist envy on your part, and for that I couldn't care. You just keep doing you.

And Paul, has to make you feel all warm and fuzzy to come out of the closet as a true liberal along with your buddy here.

Montana MOFO
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Have your Friends bring up the Feinstine Airport ordeal

She walked through a metal detector after she let her CCP expire with a Loaded Handgun in her purse and they let her go not even a slap on the hand.

2 tier justice system in this Commy State.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Here's another eye-opener, there are a lot of firearms I won that I could nottell you where they are. Hell, I couldn't even begin to tell you all the firearms I own. There are too many and too diverse. I know that will set off some serious leftist envy on your part, and for that I couldn't care. You just keep doing you.

And Paul, has to make you feel all warm and fuzzy to come out of the closet as a true liberal along with your buddy here.

You are the irresponsible gun own that fuggs it up for the rest of us.

Sell all your firearms asap.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Please explain exactly what I have done to fugg anything up for you?

Please define "irresponsible"

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Again a good little liberal that can't accomplish shît on his own, but wants to determine how everyone else lives.

Bet next thing is you will be telling me I should start driving an electric car and sell the 10 gas and diesel outfits I have in the driveway.

Montana MOFO
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 79 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,824
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.