Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Back up for sale as guy who said we wanted it hasn’t responded or been on line since. I gave him a day and he is also a guy with 50 posts. So here we go again.

I have bought and sold here for years with no issues. I prefer a check I wait till clears, usually 2 or 3 days, but will take PP FF or zelle.

$ 715 shipped.

These rarely come up for sale with good reason. This is the perfect combination of light weight, compact and stupid good glass. Lifetime transferable warranty. Has standard duplex reticle. Glass is perfect, tube has no marks that would even show in picture.

Outstanding overall shape. Comes with kahles logo front flip cover and a standard butler creek rear.

I am good in trades.

Attached Images
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I’ll take it. Pm inbound

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Sold again. Lol. Thanks miguel

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
I'm the guy with only 50 posts. I got called out yesterday after my post and couldn't get back until now. I apologize for the delay, but it wasn't because of my post count or because I wouldn't follow thru with the purchase. Sorry for the problem.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Quigley/Miguel;
I have this exact scope; I offered it to a gentleman in trade this morning; I believe he is passing. Spence is good people and I know he will do whatever is right with regard to this situation; whoever ends up without - please contact me via PM if you want the one I have. I wasn’t planning to sell it, but would sell it to either of you in this particular situation.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've missed this scope twice!!

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Miguel has it.

I waited 24hrs from when Quigley pmd me wanting it, he never posted I’ll take in the ad, and I sent 3 messages to him which he never replied.

Also although he had been around since 2012 he only had 50 posts.

So after all that, I feel fine about letting it go to Miguel.

Sorry about that Quigley.

Spence

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Quigley/Miguel;
I have this exact scope; I offered it to a gentleman in trade this morning; I believe he is passing. Spence is good people and I know he will do whatever is right with regard to this situation; whoever ends up without - please contact me via PM if you want the one I have. I wasn’t planning to sell it, but would sell it to either of you in this particular situation.

Class move

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Scope is sold, I understand, and have no issue. Wasn't Spence's problem, I just didn't want anyone here to think I wouldn't follow thru with what I said, I just couldn't get back to the computer.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Thanks Quigley

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Quigley/Miguel;
Very generous and classy offer AKwolverine!

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by spence1875
Miguel has it.

I waited 24hrs from when Quigley pmd me wanting it, he never posted I’ll take in the ad, and I sent 3 messages to him which he never replied.

Also although he had been around since 2012 he only had 50 posts.

So after all that, I feel fine about letting it go to Miguel.

Sorry about that Quigley.

Spence

Wondering if Quigley ever had the chance to read your three messages? It appears not

Last edited by hitman; 04/07/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Hitman not your business and this is the last I am commenting on it. In the almost 20 years I have been on here I never pmd I’ll take something then go dark for an entire 24 hrs, so maybe I am old school like that.

I promptly responded to his pm with my PayPal info as he requested in his pm to me and then nothing for 24hrs, which I thought is a reasonable time frame with todays phone access to this forum.

Not sure what the protocol is, as there never is one on the fire lol, but I have never had something like that happen so far, except a few times when guys went dark after changing their mind and just don’t ever respond.

Quigley wasn’t one of those. I accepted his excuse and I am done with it. A senior member whom I have dealt with before posted an I’ll take it when I reposted and contacted me right away about payment etc…. Like it is supposed to happen.

Be safe all. Spence

Last edited by spence1875; 04/07/23.
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Good nuf , il put this response in my memory bank

P
PSH Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by miguel
Quigley/Miguel;
Very generous and classy offer AKwolverine!

Agreed!

Sometimes chit happens and it sucks! I really don't see how this is even an issue. Low post count, no offense quig, but a guy does have to wonder with all the folks out there, but, it doesn't appear to be a problem with AK stepping up either. Class move on his part. Had a guy once say he'd take a couple things I had once, gave me two hours and withdrew cause I didn't answer, no harm no foul, I ain't married to the internet. If I was we'd be divorced. Good move on everyone's part honestly

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Agreed on AKwolverine Sold me a model 70 stainless synthetic stock at a very fair price Reached out to my wtb Can’t ask for a better transaction

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Live2hunt941
Agreed on AKwolverine Sold me a model 70 stainless synthetic stock at a very fair price Reached out to my wtb Can’t ask for a better transaction

Certainly a good guy.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Spence ,

Chit happens, sometimes a guy can't respond right away.

Sold a knife to a member , father in hospital, couldn't respond right away, as he was taking mother to hospital, etc. I did not know all that at the time

....but I gave him time , I was not in a big hurry as you are.

I will not do any business with you.

Best,

Chuck

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Appreciate it guys. Honestly, it was as much timing as anything. I had it out for a possible trade with another member. Will give quigley another day or two to think it over; then back in the safe. These are great scopes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cisco1
Spence ,

Chit happens, sometimes a guy can't respond right away.

Sold a knife to a member , father in hospital, couldn't respond right away, as he was taking mother to hospital, etc. I did not know all that at the time

....but I gave him time , I was not in a big hurry as you are.

I will not do any business with you.

Best,

Chuck
Hey Chuck, if that's the way you're going to be, put me on your list too.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

656 members (10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,099
Posts18,483,079
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.