Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Of the big brand beers, Shiner is at the top of my list. I like New Belgium Brewery, but it is now foreign owned.
Local breweries, that pay local workers, and pay local taxes are at the top of my list though. Of the ones around here, all they want to do is make beer and stay in business. The only people they pander to are the ones who buy and drink their beer. Maybe some of you have only seen yuppie micro breweries, but most small breweries are just hard working small businesses who enjoy beer and are trying to make a living. Start spending your money local. You might be surprised what that does to your local economy.

I've drank at a lot of micro breweries across the US. You can usually tell the ones who cater to the odd crowd, but from what I've seen they are in the minority. Most are owned and operated by some pretty cool dudes, many veterans, who just like to make and drink beer. They hire local workers and pay local taxes. I'd much rather give them my beer money than a giant corporation owned and ran by international board members.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I'll happily drink PBR, Shiner, and several Mexican beers. I winder how Boston Lager stands in this, because I like theirs, too.

Sam Adam’s was woke before it was cool. Gayer than a house cat.

This. And BTW, Yuengling supported Trump. And it's GOOD beer.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yuengling will partner with the woke groups to make beer - see if they stay with Hershey for their Chocolate porter.

Originally Posted by Esteban325
Stone should seize this opportunity to point out they only focus on being the best beer. Never seen them list a gay gargoyle... just sayin'.

If you think Greg Koch isn't woke, you're delusional. He brags about his yearly garbage fitting in the trunk of a prius. They're now owned by Sapporo out of Japan.

Me

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I know there has been an uptick in PBR and Blue Moon purchases at the watering hole by the house. Folks are getting Jim Beam instead of JD after JD went woke with the RePaul stuff the other week.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Easy for me because Yuengling lager and Shiner bock have been my favorite big brewery beers for a long time. When we went to the Mexican restaurant the other night I just got XX amber instead of the Modelo negra that’s been my recent usual.

There are a ton of local breweries and brew pubs around here, many of which aren’t woke. They just want to make and sell beer.

Mathew 22: 37-39

IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

53 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 6MMWASP, 907brass, AKislander, 5 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 807 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,079
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.