Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Popular" perhaps, but not all the good ones. You've never heard of the thousands of local craft breweries that exist. Heck, Utah isn't known as a liquor-friendly state, and we have these...

2 Row Brewing
A Fisher Brewing Co.
Bewilder Brewing
Bohemian Brewery
Bonneville Brewery
Cerveza Zolupez
Chappell Brewing
Desert Edge Brewery
Epic Brewing
Grid City Beerworks
Hopkins Brewing Company
Hoppers Grill And Brewing Co.
Kiitos Brewing
Level Crossing Brewing Company
Moab Brewery
Park City Brewing
Proper Brewing Co.
Red Rock Brewing
RoHa Brewing
Roosters Brewing Co.
Salt Flats Brewing Co.
Saltfire Brewing Co.
Shades Brewing
Silver Reef Brewing Co.
Strap Tank Brewery
T.F. Brewing
Talisman Brewing Co.
Toasted Barrel Brewery
Uinta Brewing
Wasatch/Squatters
UTOG Brewing
Vernal Brewing Company
Zion Brewery

That's just the breweries. I won't get into the wineries and distilleries, which are just as numerous.

I hear you but I do love my Labatt's Blue Dry. But now I will have to switch beer because frankly, I can not go along with their Trans-Men political BS. I have no issues with how individuals want to live their lives, but I will not tolerate corporations shoving messages down my throat.

All I really need is a Chrisp, Clean Pilsner so I will go back to Rainer Beer (owned by Pabst Brewing), great beer, just not as strong so I will just have more JD shooters to compensate smile

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/22/23.

KB

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Looks like Mr. ED

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LTR
NEVER buy InBev products again!

This!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
"All of it reminds me of reading about the Rockefellers, Carnagey's & the others going for the monopolies of the last century."

Different times. Different minds. Rockefeller put himself in a perilous position with JP Morgan for favorable freight rates. He could not produce enough kerosene to fill his shipping allotment. So he began paying other refiners more than they were asking to deliver all the product they could possibly produce, then bought them out. He perceived enormous market demand and had the generosity to encourage others to do more and become wealthier than they could ever imagine. This is far different from consolidating back office operation while playing international hopscotch with laws and taxes while holding hands with globalist control freaks.
I don't think Carnegie did more than expand his own business.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Remember when Coke changed their recipe and they thought it was going to be the best thing since sliced bread? How did that work out?

Back then I did some work for a big Coca-Cola plant. I had to schedule some work and called the plant manager, unfortunately I started the conversation with "What's new?"

That guy had a well-deserved rep for cursing, and whatever record he held with himself, I think he broke it.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So AB gets to see how much loyal customers will take and becomes status symbol for a potential large new market? I’m not seeing how they lose here despite some half hearted boycotts. What’s their market cap like $115bn? Lose a few it’s just a marketing expense at most. A few distributor co-op budgets get scaled back a year so Marketing can offset loss maybe but likely not. Bigger play is seeing what the most country brand in their portfolio will absorb and keep buying. Just an expensive marketing experiment if that. Bet most didn’t even boycott, just hid their 30 pack of BL under the ramen and Beenie weanies in cart,,,,

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by JOG
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Remember when Coke changed their recipe and they thought it was going to be the best thing since sliced bread? How did that work out?

Back then I did some work for a big Coca-Cola plant. I had to schedule some work and called the plant manager, unfortunately I started the conversation with "What's new?"

That guy had a well-deserved rep for cursing, and whatever record he held with himself, I think he broke it.

Coke bottling isn’t Coca-cola. I haven’t been close to that situ but recall the bigger snafu was Coca Cola trying to absorb bottling and distribution. Most brands are better off licensing Ops and just managing their brand/ip.

Last edited by gremcat; 04/22/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't remember the first time I had one, but since I did, Stella has been my go to beer since that day. Reminded me a good deal of the beers available to us in Germany at the time. Bittburger, Warsteiner, etc. Fairly light beers that were crisp and cool, not heavy, after a hot day out. Maybe memory has faded, but Stella hit the spot for me in what I wanted in a beer.

I love my beer. I've been a solid Stella purchaser for years. I won't buy another. I don't GAF who gets fired, or what happens from here, all AB products are off the shopping list. I worked at a decently high level in a large publicly held corporation for almost 30 years. There is no way....NO WAY this chick made this decision on her own. Senior management was briefed, bought into it, and gave the go ahead. What is happening now is she will be paid off handsomely, and will be their designated fall dike. She / her / it likely won't have to work another day in her life if she doesn't want to.

If the culture in that business was such that they did not know, did not a approve, and were not aware, the ALL need to feel the pain and be fired for failure to do their basic jobs of controlling the company.

It was a national marketing strategy. No way some senior VP of marketing gets the "sign off" on that with a huge publicly held company. And again, if she did, the CEO, COO, Chairman, etc., all need to answer for how that could have happened.

I can tell you, that DID NOT happen. They knew. But point being, either way, they all need to go.

And don't GAF if any of them do go, or if they all get canned and AB starts to post American flags and AR's on their beer cans, they have shown their willingness to sell out, and cannot be trusted.

Last edited by DaveR; 04/22/23.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gremcat
So AB gets to see how much loyal customers will take and becomes status symbol for a potential large new market? I’m not seeing how they lose here despite some half hearted boycotts. What’s their market cap like $115bn? Lose a few it’s just a marketing expense at most. A few distributor co-op budgets get scaled back a year so Marketing can offset loss maybe but likely not. Bigger play is seeing what the most country brand in their portfolio will absorb and keep buying. Just an expensive marketing experiment if that. Bet most didn’t even boycott, just hid their 30 pack of BL under the ramen and Beenie weanies in cart,,,,

Trannies and middle-aged white women aren’t going to consume enough AB to keep them afloat for long.

I think this one will stick. Most people I talk to have had well enough of this [bleep] crammed in our faces everywhere we turn.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
She's still employed by Inbev just on a leave of absence, make them fire her and apologize to the masses before any turn around.

Or, make them apologize and THEN keep boycotting their crappy ass beer. Drive them under! (like that would happen!)

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by DaveR
Can't remember the first time I had one, but since I did, Stella has been my go to beer since that day. Reminded me a good deal of the beers available to us in Germany at the time. Bittburger, Warsteiner, etc. Fairly light beers that were crisp and cool, not heavy, after a hot day out. Maybe memory has faded, but Stella hit the spot for me in what I wanted in a beer.

I love my beer. I've been a solid Stella purchaser for years. I won't buy another. I don't GAF who gets fired, or what happens from here, all AB products are off the shopping list. I worked at a decently high level in a large publicly held corporation for almost 30 years. There is no way....NO WAY this chick made this decision on her own. Senior management was briefed, bought into it, and gave the go ahead. What is happening now is she will be paid off handsomely, and will be their designated fall dike. She / her / it likely won't have to work another day in her life if she doesn't want to.

If the culture in that business was such that they did not know, did not a approve, and were not aware, the ALL need to feel the pain and be fired for failure to do their basic jobs of controlling the company.

It was a national marketing strategy. No way some senior VP of marketing gets the "sign off" on that with a huge publicly held company. And again, if she did, the CEO, COO, Chairman, etc., all need to answer for how that could have happened.

I can tell you, that DID NOT happen. They knew. But point being, either way, they all need to go.

And don't GAF if any of them do go, or if they all get canned and AB starts to post American flags and AR's on their beer cans, they have shown their willingness to sell out, and cannot be trusted.

I would drink Stellas for the reasons you describe and the plus that you didn't have to go far to find it.

I quit buying it because like Becks, they decided it had to be made in St. Louis. Fugg that. Haven't bought either since.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Took a peek in the grocery store today and the Bud Light case was overflowing with stock, just like it was two weeks ago…….

It sure doesn’t seem like a “half-hearted boycott” to me….

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by TimZ
Took a peek in the grocery store today and the Bud Light case was overflowing with stock, just like it was two weeks ago…….

It sure doesn’t seem like a “half-hearted boycott” to me….

In my area the boycott is very much still in place & far from halfhearted. No matter where ya look, liquor barns, warehouses, country stores & gas stations to big chain type grocers. No square footage left to store especially BL, but sister brands as well.

The trickle back of the inventory glut is gonna be sporting.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not a boycott when people just don't want to be seen drinking tranny fluid.

Same effect, nevertheless.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
D
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by gremcat

They've lost $7B in just a couple weeks.....don't take long to get to $115B! Maybe folks should "demand" they replace their outed VP (take a play from the liberal playbook) with a beer gutted, plaid shirt wearing, skoal spittin', sweat stained hat covered, good old boy!

What's the difference between pu$$y and bud light? Pu$$y only tastes like piss for a couple seconds!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 10Glocks, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,364
Posts18,506,392
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.