Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Thanks, I was just curious. Luckily, we don't have too many critters here that'll kill you.

I have hunted in MD several times, nothing there scares me except the women when they are mad, but that holds true everywhere lol

KB

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Steve Stringham (biologist) says that bears are perfectly safe to be around as long as you keep them at least 1/4 inch away from your skin...... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by las
Steve Stringham (biologist) says that bears are perfectly safe to be around as long as you keep them at least 1/4 inch away from your skin...... smile

Great advice, sort of like black flies hey?

Steve is a Genius! lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/13/23.

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by las

... paper cuts is as bloody as it gets for the academics ... yet they know more about bear defence than those who have spent almost their entire lives surviving and staying alive in bear country

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA
M
M
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
When I was attacked by a bear, I didn't have time to ask the bear if he was serious or bluffing.

The bear figured that I would be easy pickings since he saw that I was holding a bow in my hands, poor bugger didn't see that I had my Mossberg Maverick 88 on my back. By the time I dropped my bow and swung my shotgun into position, he was no more than a few feet away, when I shot and killed him.

That evening I learned that I was quite capable of screaming at as high a pitch as a 10-year-old schoolgirl!

Any bear coming in my direction that does not stop at my first instruction and skedaddles gets shot and killed. Not into wondering if the bear is bluffing or not. Being killed and eaten by a bear is beyond BRUTAL.

As for Pepper Spray, I use that chit to season my steaks when I BBQ them.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What kind of ammo did you use? Slug?

Whatever he pretends to use in his POS Mossberg when he pretends he was attacked by a bear you can bet it'll be the wrong choice....and sure enough. It was.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Muleyhunter
Whatever he pretends to use in his POS Mossberg when he pretends he was attacked by a bear you can bet it'll be the wrong choice....and sure enough. It was.

Go F yourself, Alberta Outdoorsman Troll!

Maverick 88s with a short barrel are great Defenders, with the long barrels they are good goose shotguns as well.

Everything I said was fact, I am not a Lying piece of chit DOUCHE like you Alberta Trolls.

So now you're married? To a doctor who travels the world?

I'll tune in next week for your latest fresh pulled from your ass fantasies i.e., you're the real Jesus, dated Scarlett Johansson, for a year+, drive a Ferrari, and you've actually killed something with that Weatherby.

Betting a quick look at your Google searches would show 10k+ hits on things I can pretend I've done in my life to look like I have one, which would be a few thousand short of, which end of a rifle does the bullet come out of.

Yes, my better half is a Doctor with a Ph.D. and travels the world, your better half is most likely a hooker that does not stray far from the neighborhood crack house.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/13/23.

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
... this thread went south fast

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pricedo

Yes and you can thank that Alberta Outdoorsman Troll Muleyhunter, he is an idiot that stalks me and posts his crap to annoy me. Personally, I believe he is sns2 sockpuppet.

Here are a few great bears of many I have killed, the first one was a true Manitoba Monster with my Hoyte, and the other was a very nice bear that I killed @ 13 feet with my Mossy 88 with a slug.

All of his stupid posts are BS POSTS attacking me, never even met the LOSER! Here is his history. He contributes nothing of value to this site.

In other words his posts are as worthless as he is.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/14/23.

KB

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Yes and you can thank that Alberta Outdoorsman Troll Muleyhunter, he is an idiot that stalks me and posts his crap to annoy me. Personally, I believe he is sns2 sockpuppet.

Here are a few great bears of many I have killed, the first one was a true Manitoba Monster with my Hoyte, and the other was a very nice bear that I killed @ 13 feet with my Mossy 88 with a slug.

All of his stupid posts are BS POSTS attacking me, never even met the LOSER! Here is his history. He contributes nothing of value to this site.

... if you guys fought Trudeau as hard as you fight each other he'd be giving you free ammo instead of taking your guns this fall ... you're supposed to be on the same team ... gun owners and hunters have enough enemies without fighting each other

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

... if you guys fought Trudeau as hard as you fight each other he'd be giving you free ammo instead of taking your guns this fall ... you're supposed to be on the same team ... gun owners and hunters have enough enemies without fighting each other

I don't have an argument with anyone, it's my stalker and chit-for-brains Muleyhunter that has mental issues, take it up with him.

KB

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
DFTFT

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

(pics inserted here)

LoL. People shouldn't fuc.k with Killer. He has the receipts and is a righteous man.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
scheech,
Leave he "Great Land" for 5 1/2 weeks to move the wife's parents to their retirement home and what started out as having the possibility of being an interesting thread (las and Sitka's jovial banter and shrap's TIC being misinterpreted) went to "h-e-double-hockey-sticks. I love it. True to 🔥 tradition wink

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Nice bears Killer! Here's the last bear I got, and my son's black bear he got in New Mexico. Same rifle Rem XCRII in 375 Weatherby (both bears were killed with factory 375 H&H 300g A-Frame ammo)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c5FiRIO.jpg?1[/img]

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Ghost And The Darkness

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by colorado
Nice bears Killer! Here's the last bear I got, and my son's black bear he got in New Mexico. Same rifle Rem XCRII in 375 Weatherby (both bears were killed with factory 375 H&H 300g A-Frame ammo)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c5FiRIO.jpg?1[/img]

Congratulations on the monster Brown bear colorado, I am sure you are having a blast with your boy as well. Does not get better than that cool

Cheers to you sir!

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/15/23.

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nice bears gentlemen!

KillerBee, Don’t pay attention to the trolls. If they don’t get the attention they so desperately need they’ll dry up and blow….someone else. 😂. Take it as a sign of your rugged good looks that you have a stalker in muleyhunter, she might be a fine cook and a handy seamstress. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I don't have an argument with anyone, it's my stalker and chit-for-brains Muleyhunter that has mental issues, take it up with him.

… it’s all right for Canadian gun owners to get mad as long as that anger is focused on your true enemies … focus your anger on trudo and the corrupt coalition not each other … trudo is going to be taking your guns soon … he deserves your anger

M
M
He's also been booted from every Canadian Gun and Hunting forum he ever signed in with, for spouting all the same BS he spouts on here. Guys that haven't figured it out yet will soon enough.

180 soft points are the most lethal bullets known to man?

Switched from a 300wsm to a 300wm for the better ballistics??. There's some shootin knowledge.

Shoots only 190gr ABLR's in the 300wm, that he's only pulled the trigger on 15x and never once dropped an animal with?? BUT its a .25 moa shooter at 200 yds. Oh ya. Those ABLR's must have the ability to correct themselves midflight so they don't miss the barn door by 3 feet.

Same old same old BS from this blowhard. So desperate to get some respect from someone. Anyone. Talk to anyone thats hunted with the guy. One and done and for good reason. Talks a big game but can't bring it when the chips hit the table.

Last edited by Muleyhunter; 07/21/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's also been booted from every Canadian Gun and Hunting forum he ever signed in with, for spouting all the same BS he spouts on here. Guys that haven't figured it out yet will soon enough.

180 soft points are the most lethal bullets known to man?

Switched from a 300wsm to a 300wm for the better ballistics??. There's some shootin knowledge.

Shoots only 190gr ABLR's in the 300wm, that he's only pulled the trigger on 15x and never once dropped an animal with?? BUT its a .25 moa shooter at 200 yds. Oh ya. Those ABLR's must have the ability to correct themselves midflight so they don't miss the barn door by 3 feet.

Same old same old BS from this blowhard. So desperate to get some respect from someone. Anyone. Talk to anyone thats hunted with the guy. One and done and for good reason. Talks a big game but can't bring it when the chips hit the table.

Muleyhunter/sns2, I see you are being a world-class a-hole again, stalking me. You do now that I have pointed out that the only reason you come to this site is to stalk me right, Phagot?

I have hunted bears, moose and deer for many years with bows and rifles and have killed more animals, birds, and caught more fish from all across Canada and in the USA than you ever have dreamt of Phagot.

I know your ilk well and I know that Muleyhunter is your sockpuppet account sns2. You were just as gay and are the same lowlife, puke here as you were are on Alberta Outdoorsman, which as a moderator, you ran off many great Alberta hunters and banned them, I witnessed a lot of it.

Post some pictures of your animals with you in them, without your face being blacked out you coward, as I have here Phagot Stalker, especially all of the calf moose you killed, just like you did on Alberta Outdoorsman.

As for the stalking, don't you realize that only sick, neurotic people do that? I will demonstrate it again, here are your posts on 24 hour Campfire, all aimed at me.

You add nothing of value here, you are a disgusting human being, with the intellect of a wood tick. I know, like you did on the other sites you are doing your best to get me banned, maybe it will work, but it may not be as easy since you don't moderate here Phagot.

And while you are at it and posting here, why don't you tell our American friends that their American scopes and rifles are junk, like you have on Alberta Outdoorsman. Notice my signature in my post, it's aimed Directly at you.

It must really SUCK to be a Lowlife, Scumbag, Phagot like you.

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/21/23.

KB

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Is it normal to hunt rabbits in June?

You’ve never been to Alaska…
That's is funny!! Several years ago we visited Alaska, rental car,Air B&B's etc. I had problem's sleeping due to no darkness. As I looked out the window at 4 am, I thought I could see to shoot a RABBIT !!

"not too grumpy"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,172
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.