Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
When the woods and the hoods unite the swamp will be in trouble. That's why they do everything they can to divide us.

Bb
I went into town today and ate at a fast food chain. I thoroughly scanned the dining area. The divide between woods and the hood was very noticeable and not even close. They are winning.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That guy at the beginning of the clip is a product of the Leftist institution. The song has nothing to do with racism. It's a bunch of misguided schitheads that have been brainwashed by the Left and their little Eichmanns in the media and on college campuses to declare war by proxy on the rest of civil society. And they don't even realize they're just a bunch of useful idiots being used to create a crisis to exploit to win elections and get even more power over the people.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
If it's gonna happen, let it happen while I'm still fit to fight. Last thing I want to be is some 90yo on the sidelines.

Also, let it happen before I'm on a fixed income and everyone is reliant on EVs

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This video popped up while I was watching YouTube.
I must say it was a little refreshing to see...

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
LMAO if you think they had insurgents in the Middle East, try putting foreign troops in rural America. Except we wouldn't be doing stupid schit like dieing for Allah. Every other hunter in the woods would be like "oh schit, I thought that guy was a deer."

I want to believe this to be true, but the citizens in red and blue areas showed a very different display than I had hoped during the Covid mess. 95% of people will lay down and take it. Again, I want to be wrong but simple observation in our last crisis showed me I'm probably not.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by pete53
won`t happen , UN would loose and they know it , America is to well armed even our American soldiers would jump ship and be on our side , don`t forget Texas has a huge Air Force base and for sure those Texans will be on our side .
OK, so there are some large Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps bases in Texas and other southern states. That does not mean those soldiers, airmen, sailors, and marines are from there or have that mindset. Most will follow orders, either willingly or reluctantly. They are trained constantly to follow orders. Any officer that refuses to follow an order immediately ends his career, if not worse. All this "woke" stupidness in the military services is sanctioned by the highest levels of leadership. They will pretty much go along with damn near anything to protect their careers, no matter if they agree with it or not, nor if it is constitutional or not. A prime example is Chairman of Joint Chiefs Gen. Milley who admitted to taking orders from Nancy Pelosi over President Trump, even himself bragging that he assured the Chinese that he would warn them in advance of anything Trump would do against their interests. That S.O.B., Milley, should be in Levenworth prison for treason.

During the late unpleasantness during the 1860s, while many southern officers did resign from U.S. military and naval service, some did not, choosing to fight against their own families. As to enlisted men, none were allowed to leave the service, although some few did desert. Most of those assigned to posts far away from the south were pretty much stuck where they were.

My point is that most probably if things really get sideways against constitutional government, don't expect much help from the military. The majority of them will support those in power, no matter how corrupt or unconstitutional they act. Situations like this is why the founding fathers were against a strong centralized government and a large powerful standing army and navy beyond the needs to protect our borders and trade routes. Not to police the planet. But, here we are with a corrupt centralized government backed by weaponized corrupt national policing agencies. Oh sh_t. I guess the good news, if any, in this is that at my age and health, I probably won't be around that much longer to witness this oncoming train wreck. Best of luck to you younger fellows.

All well put.
And you didn't even get into the repercussions of not obeying orders
or joining the other side. In a real situation, anyone leaving the formal military
would obviously lose their income. All their accounts would be confiscated,
their families would either be kicked out of base housing or imprisoned there.

Destroying a career seems like a big deal.
It's not, at all. Folks become suddenly unemployed all the time.

Jobless, homeless, penniless, family imprisoned, or homeless and begging on the street. Maybe being hunted down by the government. Or worse, folks acting in support of the government.

Sounds like I've watched too many movies?
Those scripts write themselves based on history and what's likely.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
IMHO the deep state wants civil unrest to get bad enough to use martial law. UN countries would love to come here and beat up on us.
The heat and humidity would get em before the locals here.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Salmonella
This video popped up while I was watching YouTube.
I must say it was a little refreshing to see...

This girl has a thinking head on her shoulders.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by Henryseale
Originally Posted by pete53
won`t happen , UN would loose and they know it , America is to well armed even our American soldiers would jump ship and be on our side , don`t forget Texas has a huge Air Force base and for sure those Texans will be on our side .
OK, so there are some large Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps bases in Texas and other southern states. That does not mean those soldiers, airmen, sailors, and marines are from there or have that mindset. Most will follow orders, either willingly or reluctantly. They are trained constantly to follow orders. Any officer that refuses to follow an order immediately ends his career, if not worse. All this "woke" stupidness in the military services is sanctioned by the highest levels of leadership. They will pretty much go along with damn near anything to protect their careers, no matter if they agree with it or not, nor if it is constitutional or not. A prime example is Chairman of Joint Chiefs Gen. Milley who admitted to taking orders from Nancy Pelosi over President Trump, even himself bragging that he assured the Chinese that he would warn them in advance of anything Trump would do against their interests. That S.O.B., Milley, should be in Levenworth prison for treason.

During the late unpleasantness during the 1860s, while many southern officers did resign from U.S. military and naval service, some did not, choosing to fight against their own families. As to enlisted men, none were allowed to leave the service, although some few did desert. Most of those assigned to posts far away from the south were pretty much stuck where they were.

My point is that most probably if things really get sideways against constitutional government, don't expect much help from the military. The majority of them will support those in power, no matter how corrupt or unconstitutional they act. Situations like this is why the founding fathers were against a strong centralized government and a large powerful standing army and navy beyond the needs to protect our borders and trade routes. Not to police the planet. But, here we are with a corrupt centralized government backed by weaponized corrupt national policing agencies. Oh sh_t. I guess the good news, if any, in this is that at my age and health, I probably won't be around that much longer to witness this oncoming train wreck. Best of luck to you younger fellows.

All well put.
And you didn't even get into the repercussions of not obeying orders
or joining the other side. In a real situation, anyone leaving the formal military
would obviously lose their income. All their accounts would be confiscated,
their families would either be kicked out of base housing or imprisoned there.

Destroying a career seems like a big deal.
It's not, at all. Folks become suddenly unemployed all the time.

Jobless, homeless, penniless, family imprisoned, or homeless and begging on the street. Maybe being hunted down by the government. Or worse, folks acting in support of the government.

Sounds like I've watched too many movies?
Those scripts write themselves based on history and what's likely.

Need to face it. These are our modern brown shirts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akrange
Someone once said there’s a Guns behind every Blade of Grass ..

Could get Ugly Quick..

One of the Japanese generals before Pearl Harbor as they were contemplating a land invasion of the States.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
IMHO the deep state wants civil unrest to get bad enough to use martial law. UN countries would love to come here and beat up on us.

Any moron comes to beat up on me will meet the business end of the Second Amendment.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Will the UN give the lefties blue helmets too so we know exactly who the enemy is at all times....?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 30 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.