Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A sergeant with over 20 years and a LT with over 27 years.

Neither one knows the Law or the Constitution they swore to uphold.

Sad or Pathetic, take your pick.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes you are.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Lock the SOB’s up

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I've told all my kids to comply with officers' demands when they order you to do something physically, or you might get shot. If they are operating a vehicle, provide drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance (if requested), but that's it as far as giving information to the officer.

I also have told them to keep their mouths shut, other than say they want a lawyer. Do not say anything else.

Samantha in the video did exactly that. She played it almost perfectly.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Cops are not your friend and they are not looking out for your best interests or anything else... the only thing they are looking out for is themselves and their egos

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
F uck da polease! Lol a lieutenant? You expect that dumb f uck to have the first clue about LE? Lol Lol lol shows just how uninformed you are.

Biatch sucked 40 miles of cawk to get those bars Lol

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I made it 2 minutes in. Had to stop when he started grappling with the woman. Have a grandson who has been badged up for one quarter of the time that the LT has been, who can easily recite criteria for stopping and "detaining" off top of his head. Have a SIL, prosecuting attorney, who has zero difficulty articulating the various intricacies of what is allowable and what is not. Trying to "fake it till you make it" is not viable legal strategy...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Be that as it may, the court granted summary judgment to the defendants, said the rule against photographing was legal as was the conduct of the officers.

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
They both need to be fired, whoever is their supervisor needs to be fired, and everyone else in that facility needs to go back to the academy for retraining.

Oh, and they need to pay the victim a [bleep]-ton of money out of their own pockets and the Sheriff's Office needs to do the same.

What a friggin' disgrace...but then it IS Chicago, so I guess it's business as usual.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I do not know the law legally!" Damn, a disgrace to the uniform.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
I've told all my kids to comply with officers' demands when they order you to do something physically, or you might get shot. If they are operating a vehicle, provide drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance (if requested), but that's it as far as giving information to the officer.

I also have told them to keep their mouths shut, other than say they want a lawyer. Do not say anything else.

Samantha in the video did exactly that. She played it almost perfectly.

Pretty much what I've told the daughter's.
They were with me for a ticket for an expired inspection sticker. So they got a narrative as it unfolded. (I was a few weeks shy of a year past the expiration, knew
it. Just didn't GAF.

The young cop ask if his supervisor could call me to discuss my experience with him.
I wasn't home when the Lt called, but my wife told him how I was glad that it had happened with the kids in the car, and they got the experience.

He was flabbergasted. Couldn't belive it, then started laughing!

But, the whole family knows to answer questions with the fewest possible words.
Volunteer nothing. Do not give permission for any search. Ever.
Never. Ever. Allow them into the house.
I hate being this way, but they aren't your friend, and there is nothing you can say to
a cop that will benefit you.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
F uck da polease! Lol a lieutenant? You expect that dumb f uck to have the first clue about LE? Lol Lol lol shows just how uninformed you are.

If those are the prerequisites then I look forward to seeing your picture up there.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by MOGC
"I do not know the law legally!" Damn, a disgrace to the uniform.

The reason they don't know the law, is that they think they and their whims ARE the law.

I have had very few interactions with police, but I only give them my ID and my concealed carry permit (I am required to do this by AR law because I have an enhanced CCP). It is a something I agreed to, willingly, to be able to carry concealed in my state, in places most others can't. If I didn't have the CCP, I wouldn't give them anything until they can show I have committed a crime. I give them absolutely nothing else. I don't even give them conversation, know it is just a "polite" form of interrogation to trap you into confessing something they can construe as suspicious or self-incriminating.

Last edited by Torque; 08/18/23.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If those are the prerequisites then I look forward to seeing your picture up there.

No. I have a f ucking brain unlike you. Promotions are for clowns that have zero clue and are cowards. Not for me.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No. I have a f ucking brain unlike you. Promotions are for clowns that have zero clue and are cowards. Not for me.

And you wonder why you are treated with disdain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the news.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Torque
Originally Posted by cs2blue

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?

Arguing with an armed indvidual that has the backing of the state behind him isn't a good idea.

Be passive, and let the lawyers figure it out later, if necessary.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And you wonder why you are treated with disdain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the news.

I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

All I state is fact, just like with this dumb b itch. Staff level officers are cowards and scumbags 99% of the time.

You won't be seeing me on the news. I don't go out of my way for azzhole citizens like you anymore.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/18/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

Nah, what you mean is that you think you are the authority even when you are not dressed up like a mall cop. News for you sport, you are just another self important bureaucrat with a god complex and a lacklustre personality.

Looking forward to seeing your stunned face on the news.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

743 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10ring1, 78 invisible), 3,018 guests, and 1,527 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,737
Posts18,475,993
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.