Home
Posted By: steve4102 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
A sergeant with over 20 years and a LT with over 27 years.

Neither one knows the Law or the Constitution they swore to uphold.

Sad or Pathetic, take your pick.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
Yes you are.
Posted By: hanco Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
Lock the SOB’s up
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
I've told all my kids to comply with officers' demands when they order you to do something physically, or you might get shot. If they are operating a vehicle, provide drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance (if requested), but that's it as far as giving information to the officer.

I also have told them to keep their mouths shut, other than say they want a lawyer. Do not say anything else.

Samantha in the video did exactly that. She played it almost perfectly.
Posted By: Sako Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
Cops are not your friend and they are not looking out for your best interests or anything else... the only thing they are looking out for is themselves and their egos
F uck da polease! Lol a lieutenant? You expect that dumb f uck to have the first clue about LE? Lol Lol lol shows just how uninformed you are.

Biatch sucked 40 miles of cawk to get those bars Lol
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
I made it 2 minutes in. Had to stop when he started grappling with the woman. Have a grandson who has been badged up for one quarter of the time that the LT has been, who can easily recite criteria for stopping and "detaining" off top of his head. Have a SIL, prosecuting attorney, who has zero difficulty articulating the various intricacies of what is allowable and what is not. Trying to "fake it till you make it" is not viable legal strategy...
Posted By: Paul39 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
Be that as it may, the court granted summary judgment to the defendants, said the rule against photographing was legal as was the conduct of the officers.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/17/23
They both need to be fired, whoever is their supervisor needs to be fired, and everyone else in that facility needs to go back to the academy for retraining.

Oh, and they need to pay the victim a [bleep]-ton of money out of their own pockets and the Sheriff's Office needs to do the same.

What a friggin' disgrace...but then it IS Chicago, so I guess it's business as usual.

Ed
Posted By: MOGC Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
"I do not know the law legally!" Damn, a disgrace to the uniform.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
I've told all my kids to comply with officers' demands when they order you to do something physically, or you might get shot. If they are operating a vehicle, provide drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance (if requested), but that's it as far as giving information to the officer.

I also have told them to keep their mouths shut, other than say they want a lawyer. Do not say anything else.

Samantha in the video did exactly that. She played it almost perfectly.

Pretty much what I've told the daughter's.
They were with me for a ticket for an expired inspection sticker. So they got a narrative as it unfolded. (I was a few weeks shy of a year past the expiration, knew
it. Just didn't GAF.

The young cop ask if his supervisor could call me to discuss my experience with him.
I wasn't home when the Lt called, but my wife told him how I was glad that it had happened with the kids in the car, and they got the experience.

He was flabbergasted. Couldn't belive it, then started laughing!

But, the whole family knows to answer questions with the fewest possible words.
Volunteer nothing. Do not give permission for any search. Ever.
Never. Ever. Allow them into the house.
I hate being this way, but they aren't your friend, and there is nothing you can say to
a cop that will benefit you.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
F uck da polease! Lol a lieutenant? You expect that dumb f uck to have the first clue about LE? Lol Lol lol shows just how uninformed you are.

If those are the prerequisites then I look forward to seeing your picture up there.
Posted By: Torque Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by MOGC
"I do not know the law legally!" Damn, a disgrace to the uniform.

The reason they don't know the law, is that they think they and their whims ARE the law.

I have had very few interactions with police, but I only give them my ID and my concealed carry permit (I am required to do this by AR law because I have an enhanced CCP). It is a something I agreed to, willingly, to be able to carry concealed in my state, in places most others can't. If I didn't have the CCP, I wouldn't give them anything until they can show I have committed a crime. I give them absolutely nothing else. I don't even give them conversation, know it is just a "polite" form of interrogation to trap you into confessing something they can construe as suspicious or self-incriminating.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If those are the prerequisites then I look forward to seeing your picture up there.

No. I have a f ucking brain unlike you. Promotions are for clowns that have zero clue and are cowards. Not for me.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?
No. I have a f ucking brain unlike you. Promotions are for clowns that have zero clue and are cowards. Not for me.

And you wonder why you are treated with disdain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the news.
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by Torque

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?

Arguing with an armed indvidual that has the backing of the state behind him isn't a good idea.

Be passive, and let the lawyers figure it out later, if necessary.

And you wonder why you are treated with disdain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the news.

I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

All I state is fact, just like with this dumb b itch. Staff level officers are cowards and scumbags 99% of the time.

You won't be seeing me on the news. I don't go out of my way for azzhole citizens like you anymore.
I'm treated with disdain because you soft b itches don't like it when people push back on your uninformed opinions. I get it, if I was stupid, I wouldn't want anyone pointing it out....but you need it.

Nah, what you mean is that you think you are the authority even when you are not dressed up like a mall cop. News for you sport, you are just another self important bureaucrat with a god complex and a lacklustre personality.

Looking forward to seeing your stunned face on the news.

Nah, what you mean is that you think you are the authority even when you are not dressed up like a mall cop. News for you sport, you are just another self important bureaucrat with a god complex and a lacklustre personality.

Double down on stupid, dumb f uck.

Shoot someone's dog today?...Naw...I bet you wanted to.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23

Shoot someone's dog today?...Naw...I bet you wanted to.

I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are. You have strange fantasies btw
I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are.

Didn't say you were successful...just that you wanted to.

You know...being all tacked up with nowhere to storm.
I'm not an atf agent, genius.....keep doubling down on how retarded you are.

Didn't say you were successful...just that you wanted to.

You know...being all tacked up with nowhere to storm.

Keep fantasizing about it.....maybe one day your dreams will come true.

To be honest I'd probably be more willing to shoot a k9 before someone else's dog....they are a useless resource suck (much like you)

I've had a couple opportunities to shoot dogs, but with half a brain (unlike you) it's avoidable...along with the paperwork. Although I really wanted to shoot a pit that gnawed off a three year old's face. You know real life stuff that doesn't happen at the old folks home.

To be honest I'd probably be more willing to shoot a k9 before someone else's dog....they are a useless resource suck (much like you)

I've had a couple opportunities to shoot dogs, but with half a brain (unlike you) it's avoidable...along with the paperwork. Although I really wanted to shoot a pit that gnawed off a three year old's face. You know real life stuff that doesn't happen at the old folks home.

You are a chick aren't you?
Posted By: Tracks Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
I'm civil but not friendly, pretty such as they are trained to be. I answer reasonable questions such as where I'm coming from. If asked where I'm going, I point out that as could not have committed a crime there yet they had no need to know. I know why they ask, it just annoys me.

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......i feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

You know, this is a safe space and you don't have to stay in the closet.

We support you dear.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by Tracks
I'm civil but not friendly, pretty such as they are trained to be. I answer reasonable questions such as where I'm coming from. If asked where I'm going, I point out that as could not have committed a crime there yet they had no need to know. I know why they ask, it just annoys me.
Don't answer questions, Ever.

If you are required by law to provide ID, then do it, if not then exercise your 4th Amendment rights and refuse, but never-ever answer questions.

This has been posted many times, but it's worth another look.

Again youre fantasizing about strange s hit......feel bad for the other residents at the senior citizen joint...

We support you dear.

I know you think it's a safe space for you, which is why you cry like a b itch when someone points out how stupid you are.

We support you dear.

I know you think it's a safe space for you, which is why you cry like a b itch when someone points out how stupid you are.

Sweety, that doesn't really make sense...are you suuuure you are a policewoman?

We support you dear.

Sweety, that doesn't really make sense...are you suuuure you are a policewoman?

Has it been awhile since your family visited you at the old folks home? Is this a cry for help?

Lol fugging boomers
Posted By: pete53 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys they wanna act tuff .
Has it been awhile since your family visited you at the old folks home? Is this a cry for help?

Lol fugging boomers

You seem tense...is it that time for you?
Originally Posted by pete53
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys women they wanna act tuff .

Fixed it for ya.
It's always a good thing when bad cops have to face consequences.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
I put together the first Citizens Police Academy for our department. One of the first things I did was give the students a list of definitions that we used every day while doing our job. Included in the list was reasonable suspicion and probable cause. Both are related and both are important parts of any investigation and possible arrest. It's a sad state of affairs that those 2 officers could not recite it for the person asking about it.

We have no restrictions about filming or taking pictures outside of any government buildings, especially while standing on public property. Inside of buildings where there are people who do not want to be filmed or there is a security issue, that is completely different.

Maybe the local court has some kind of jurisdiction outside of the building. That would be unusual. Is it possible the Court had restrictions on pictures and video outside of the building ? Yes. Keep in mind, we are talking about democRAT controlled Chicago.

None the less, those 2 officers should of been able to know what "reasonable suspicion" and "probable cause" are all about. And, if the judges who sit in that Courthouse had some kind of restrictions on taking pictures of that building, the officers should of been able to quote the order.

kwg
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's always a good thing when bad cops have to face consequences.

Actually Hawk, it is always a good thing when everyone is held accountable for their actions.
Originally Posted by pete53
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys women they wanna act tuff .

Fixed it for ya.

Very true!
Not really sure how it is over there, but here I rarely see coppers. The last couple of times we drove through Victoria I don't recall seeing a cop car.
Coppers don't really feature much in my families life at all. Even renewing my wife's firearms licence was just tick a few questions on the internet and pay a fee with no copper interaction.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by kwg020
We have no restrictions about filming or taking pictures outside of any government buildings, especially while standing on public property. Inside of buildings where there are people who do not want to be filmed or there is a security issue, that is completely different.

kwg

No it’s not, it is a first amendment constitution right to film anything one can see on public property or in a public building unless said area is clearly marked restricted. If marked restricted, then one is not legally allowed to be there let alone film.

Look it up, start with SC rulings
Not really sure how it is over there, but here I rarely see coppers. The last couple of times we drove through Victoria I don't recall seeing a cop car.
Coppers don't really feature much in my families life at all. Even renewing my wife's firearms licence was just tick a few questions on the internet and pay a fee with no copper interaction.

Pathetic

Pathetic

Yes, you are...I mean...how do you stand for nics checks...drivers licences...vehicle registration...biden.

You go tuff gal.

Pathetic

Yes, you are...I mean...how do you stand for nics checks...drivers licences...vehicle registration...biden.

You go tuff gal.

Go back to begging for your rights beta b itch.
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...then we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

When you are ready babes.

Pathetic

You go tuff gal.

Go back to begging for your rights beta b itch.

Come babe...show us how you justify the little intrusions on your liberty.
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...them we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

Do you have a license to suck cawk too b itch?

Lol lol
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...them we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

You aren't paying attention sweety...that is your game...you know, sucking biden's cock.
You aren't really a copper are you babes...you just come off as a poser.

You aren't paying attention sweety...that is your game...you know, sucking biden's cock.

So let me get this straight.....you live in a schiethole that mandates you ask the government to possess a firearm, which you apparently think is a-ok, but then throw out a pathetic Biden joke?

You are worse than a Biden voter (which I'm not), you are a pathetic beta government cuck that enjoys begging them for your rights.

Can't make this s hit up lol lol.

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker! Do you let them f uck your ugly fat wife too, you b itch?

You live in Australia don't you? Lol get your covid vax too coward? Lol

So let me get this straight.....you live in a schiethole that mandates you ask the government to possess a firearm, which you apparently think is a-ok, but then throw out a pathetic Biden joke?

You are worse than a Biden voter (which I'm not), you are a pathetic beta government cuck that enjoys begging them for your rights.

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker!

Oh babes...you still haven't explained your nics to me, let alone what you are doing about biden, blm, j6, suppressor registration, magazine bans, hunting seasons, hunting licences, drivers licences...etc.

Babes...you just don't explain...is it because you are stupidly ignorant, or because you are full of bullshit?

And babes...pretty sure coppers there had to be vaxed to keep their job.
This has just gotten silly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This has just gotten silly.

I know...just bored and yanking the clowns chain.

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker!

Oh babes...you still haven't explained your nics to me, let alone what you are doing about biden, blm, j6, suppressor registration, magazine bans, hunting seasons, hunting licences, drivers licences...etc.

Babes...you just don't explain...is it because you are stupidly ignorant, or because you are full of bullshit?

You do live in a libtard schiethole lol

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...

Keep talking tough and begging for your firearms licence. Coward

Go get your booster too b itch

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole.

Oh baby...you know you are a turn on when you act tuff.

Does your husband know?
C'mon babes...show us again how tuff you think you are...we will believe you.

Just like we believe you could ever really be a cop.

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole.

Oh baby...you know you are a turn on when you act tuff.

Dies your husband know?

Does your dumb bitch of wife know you're a f aggot?

Let's be serious for a moment, how many covid shots have you received? 5? 6? Is that why you're experiencing gender dysphoria and homo erotic delusions?

Let's be serious for a moment, how many covid shots have you received? 5? 6? Is that why you're experiencing gender dysphoria and homo erotic delusions?

Babes, you seem tense...is it your time dear?
C'mon babes...show us again how tuff you think you are...we will believe you.

Just like we believe you could ever really be a cop.

I've been a cop for 11 years, 4 months, 15 days lol

You are a clueless b itch. Keep acting tough beta, it might be true one day.

Babes, you seem tense...is it your time dear?

So 7?
So babes, when are you going to explain to me how free and authoritive you really are, and how you don't have licencing in your wonderful domain.
I've been a cop for 11 years, 4 months, 15 days lol

You are a clueless b itch. Keep acting tough beta, it might be true one day.

Oh yeah baby...we totally believe someone as stupid as you passed the exam...and then didn't have to be vaxed to keep her job.

Totally believable!
So babes, when are you going to explain to me how free and authoritive you really are, and how you don't have licencing in your wonderful domain.

Again..I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...I'm not that guy.
Let me guess...your real name is miss lee24
Again..I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...I'm not that guy.

Oh sweet babe, you are a turn on when you talk dirty...wait, you don't need my credit card number do you?

Babes.. ?
Come on babe...you are long on invective but real short on explanation.
I just bet you like cuffs and cuddles, don't you sweety.
Oh babes...don't abandon me...I miiisss you!
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Handy ranks among the dumbest frauds we have on the site, and that's quite an accomplishment.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Handy ranks among the dumbest frauds we have on the site, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Yeah...but it is fun baiting the sorry sap.

Arguing with an armed indvidual that has the backing of the state behind him isn't a good idea.

That's what needs to change. It won't change if we continue to be sheep, as you suggest.
The butt-hurt is severe today- - - -Maybe Jaggoff Handjob's significant other didn't use enough personal lube last night?

That's what needs to change. It won't change if we continue to be sheep, as you suggest.

Youtube is filled with videos of people who weren't "sheep" when the cops told them to do something. They usually end up getting shot, and often die.

You're a f'ing idiot.
Nothing but oldhead dumb f ucks around here. Super easy to troll you tards lol

Some like little Stu act hard but are actually just a cuck b itch.

F ucking losers

Back on topic, I'd expect nothing less from a woman lieutenant. A cawk sucking clown just like all the boomers here..
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Toot toot!
Posted By: Willto Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23

If I was in charge of that police department and a guy who has been a cop for 27 years and a sergeant for 22 years sat there in a sworn deposition and revealed that he did not know what a person's Miranda rights were I would have fired his ass so hard he would have skipped across the parking lot on his ass and dented the side of a parked car.
I've got two kids.
BOTH are LEO's. One Fed, one municipal.
Cops are just people whose job requires them to wear a uniform. (generally)
"Cops"(?) are held to a higher standard of behavior than Average Joe standing down on the street corner.
The fact is, even in a uniform, Cops are still just "people" and are as subject to the frailties of humans as Average Joe.
Some folks want to put LEO's up on a pedestal while others want to drag them through the mud.

I've know LEO's who were as near to an anal sphincter as you could get. Next cop will give you the shirt off his back.
Unless a LEO is being disrespectful, they will get my full cooperation.
Treat me like I'm ignorant or a 2 year old?
I've been taught by two of the best how to be a legal hemorrhoid! LOL!
Posted By: kwg020 Re: 20+ Years On The Force - 08/18/23
Originally Posted by Willto

If I was in charge of that police department and a guy who has been a cop for 27 years and a sergeant for 22 years sat there in a sworn deposition and revealed that he did not know what a person's Miranda rights were I would have fired his ass so hard he would have skipped across the parking lot on his ass and dented the side of a parked car.

This. I would make sure they knew what reasonable suspicion and probable cause were as well. It sounds like everyone on that department or court detail didn't know the meanings of those 2 very important phrases. And, if there was some kind of a court order against videoing or taking pictures outside of the building, I'd make sure I could quote the judge and the date it was so ordered.

All they managed to do was embarrass themselves and get themselves into a lawsuit. And, if there was a signed court order against videoing and taking pictures outside of the building, that would be the first document that I'd show the lawyer doing the deposition. That won't keep themselves out of a lawsuit but it gives them legal justification for approaching the complainant and starting the conversation/arrest.

kwg
© 24hourcampfire