Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
C'mon babes...show us again how tuff you think you are...we will believe you.

Just like we believe you could ever really be a cop.

I've been a cop for 11 years, 4 months, 15 days lol

You are a clueless b itch. Keep acting tough beta, it might be true one day.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Does your dumb bitch of wife know you're a f aggot?

Let's be serious for a moment, how many covid shots have you received? 5? 6? Is that why you're experiencing gender dysphoria and homo erotic delusions?

Babes, you seem tense...is it your time dear?

So 7?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So babes, when are you going to explain to me how free and authoritive you really are, and how you don't have licencing in your wonderful domain.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've been a cop for 11 years, 4 months, 15 days lol

You are a clueless b itch. Keep acting tough beta, it might be true one day.

Oh yeah baby...we totally believe someone as stupid as you passed the exam...and then didn't have to be vaxed to keep her job.

Totally believable!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
So babes, when are you going to explain to me how free and authoritive you really are, and how you don't have licencing in your wonderful domain.

Again..I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...I'm not that guy.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let me guess...your real name is miss lee24

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Again..I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...I'm not that guy.

Oh sweet babe, you are a turn on when you talk dirty...wait, you don't need my credit card number do you?

Babes.. ?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Come on babe...you are long on invective but real short on explanation.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I just bet you like cuffs and cuddles, don't you sweety.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh babes...don't abandon me...I miiisss you!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Handy ranks among the dumbest frauds we have on the site, and that's quite an accomplishment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Handy ranks among the dumbest frauds we have on the site, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Yeah...but it is fun baiting the sorry sap.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by Torque
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?

Arguing with an armed indvidual that has the backing of the state behind him isn't a good idea.

Be passive, and let the lawyers figure it out later, if necessary.

That's what needs to change. It won't change if we continue to be sheep, as you suggest.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The butt-hurt is severe today- - - -Maybe Jaggoff Handjob's significant other didn't use enough personal lube last night?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, comply with verbal orders/ commands when in a vehicle. Do not argue. Get past the incident and then if, wrongdoing took occurred you are able to file a complaint via whatever route you choose. Be smart about what you are actions and how you verbalize responses. Survive the incident then address problems afterward.

I understand your statement and the outcome you are looking for with that kind of attitude. The problem with that type of passive thinking is that, we are bowing and cowing to "authority" figures when we should be able to defend ourselves against tyrants. Knowing that cops have qualified immunity, what makes anyone think they will receive justice after their God given rights are trampled beneath the heel of tyrant with a badge?

Arguing with an armed indvidual that has the backing of the state behind him isn't a good idea.

Be passive, and let the lawyers figure it out later, if necessary.

That's what needs to change. It won't change if we continue to be sheep, as you suggest.

Youtube is filled with videos of people who weren't "sheep" when the cops told them to do something. They usually end up getting shot, and often die.

You're a f'ing idiot.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nothing but oldhead dumb f ucks around here. Super easy to troll you tards lol

Some like little Stu act hard but are actually just a cuck b itch.

F ucking losers

Back on topic, I'd expect nothing less from a woman lieutenant. A cawk sucking clown just like all the boomers here..

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/18/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Toot toot!

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
A sergeant with over 20 years and a LT with over 27 years.

If I was in charge of that police department and a guy who has been a cop for 27 years and a sergeant for 22 years sat there in a sworn deposition and revealed that he did not know what a person's Miranda rights were I would have fired his ass so hard he would have skipped across the parking lot on his ass and dented the side of a parked car.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've got two kids.
BOTH are LEO's. One Fed, one municipal.
Cops are just people whose job requires them to wear a uniform. (generally)
"Cops"(?) are held to a higher standard of behavior than Average Joe standing down on the street corner.
The fact is, even in a uniform, Cops are still just "people" and are as subject to the frailties of humans as Average Joe.
Some folks want to put LEO's up on a pedestal while others want to drag them through the mud.

I've know LEO's who were as near to an anal sphincter as you could get. Next cop will give you the shirt off his back.
Unless a LEO is being disrespectful, they will get my full cooperation.
Treat me like I'm ignorant or a 2 year old?
I've been taught by two of the best how to be a legal hemorrhoid! LOL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Willto
A sergeant with over 20 years and a LT with over 27 years.

If I was in charge of that police department and a guy who has been a cop for 27 years and a sergeant for 22 years sat there in a sworn deposition and revealed that he did not know what a person's Miranda rights were I would have fired his ass so hard he would have skipped across the parking lot on his ass and dented the side of a parked car.

This. I would make sure they knew what reasonable suspicion and probable cause were as well. It sounds like everyone on that department or court detail didn't know the meanings of those 2 very important phrases. And, if there was some kind of a court order against videoing or taking pictures outside of the building, I'd make sure I could quote the judge and the date it was so ordered.

All they managed to do was embarrass themselves and get themselves into a lawsuit. And, if there was a signed court order against videoing and taking pictures outside of the building, that would be the first document that I'd show the lawyer doing the deposition. That won't keep themselves out of a lawsuit but it gives them legal justification for approaching the complainant and starting the conversation/arrest.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 14,602 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,168
Posts18,542,964
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.