Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Originally Posted by pete53
learn your law rights but be decent about it with all officers , some officer`s are arses some are very decent ,i have dealt with both . the worst ones are always the little guys women they wanna act tuff .

Fixed it for ya.

Very true!

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not really sure how it is over there, but here I rarely see coppers. The last couple of times we drove through Victoria I don't recall seeing a cop car.
Coppers don't really feature much in my families life at all. Even renewing my wife's firearms licence was just tick a few questions on the internet and pay a fee with no copper interaction.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
We have no restrictions about filming or taking pictures outside of any government buildings, especially while standing on public property. Inside of buildings where there are people who do not want to be filmed or there is a security issue, that is completely different.

kwg

No it’s not, it is a first amendment constitution right to film anything one can see on public property or in a public building unless said area is clearly marked restricted. If marked restricted, then one is not legally allowed to be there let alone film.

Look it up, start with SC rulings

Last edited by steve4102; 08/18/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Not really sure how it is over there, but here I rarely see coppers. The last couple of times we drove through Victoria I don't recall seeing a cop car.
Coppers don't really feature much in my families life at all. Even renewing my wife's firearms licence was just tick a few questions on the internet and pay a fee with no copper interaction.

Pathetic

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Pathetic

Yes, you are...I mean...how do you stand for nics checks...drivers licences...vehicle registration...biden.

You go tuff gal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Pathetic

Yes, you are...I mean...how do you stand for nics checks...drivers licences...vehicle registration...biden.

You go tuff gal.

Go back to begging for your rights beta b itch.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...then we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

When you are ready babes.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Pathetic

You go tuff gal.

Go back to begging for your rights beta b itch.

Come babe...show us how you justify the little intrusions on your liberty.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...them we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

Do you have a license to suck cawk too b itch?

Lol lol

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 08/18/23.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Looking forward to how you justify those wee gems...them we can move on to suppressors and automatic firearms registration.

You aren't paying attention sweety...that is your game...you know, sucking biden's cock.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You aren't really a copper are you babes...you just come off as a poser.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

You aren't paying attention sweety...that is your game...you know, sucking biden's cock.

So let me get this straight.....you live in a schiethole that mandates you ask the government to possess a firearm, which you apparently think is a-ok, but then throw out a pathetic Biden joke?

You are worse than a Biden voter (which I'm not), you are a pathetic beta government cuck that enjoys begging them for your rights.

Can't make this s hit up lol lol.

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker! Do you let them f uck your ugly fat wife too, you b itch?

You live in Australia don't you? Lol get your covid vax too coward? Lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So let me get this straight.....you live in a schiethole that mandates you ask the government to possess a firearm, which you apparently think is a-ok, but then throw out a pathetic Biden joke?

You are worse than a Biden voter (which I'm not), you are a pathetic beta government cuck that enjoys begging them for your rights.

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker!

Oh babes...you still haven't explained your nics to me, let alone what you are doing about biden, blm, j6, suppressor registration, magazine bans, hunting seasons, hunting licences, drivers licences...etc.

Babes...you just don't explain...is it because you are stupidly ignorant, or because you are full of bullshit?

And babes...pretty sure coppers there had to be vaxed to keep their job.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/18/23.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
This has just gotten silly.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
This has just gotten silly.

I know...just bored and yanking the clowns chain.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

All tough talk about the polease, turns out you're just another loud mouth coward, shocker!

Oh babes...you still haven't explained your nics to me, let alone what you are doing about biden, blm, j6, suppressor registration, magazine bans, hunting seasons, hunting licences, drivers licences...etc.

Babes...you just don't explain...is it because you are stupidly ignorant, or because you are full of bullshit?

You do live in a libtard schiethole lol

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole. I know you're a beta and just confused...

Keep talking tough and begging for your firearms licence. Coward

Go get your booster too b itch

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole.

Oh baby...you know you are a turn on when you act tuff.

Does your husband know?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
C'mon babes...show us again how tuff you think you are...we will believe you.

Just like we believe you could ever really be a cop.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

I know you refer to the guy f ucking your wife as "babes", but I wouldn't touch your fat ugly wife with an 10 meter (metric for your reference) pole.

Oh baby...you know you are a turn on when you act tuff.

Dies your husband know?

Does your dumb bitch of wife know you're a f aggot?

Let's be serious for a moment, how many covid shots have you received? 5? 6? Is that why you're experiencing gender dysphoria and homo erotic delusions?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Does your dumb bitch of wife know you're a f aggot?

Let's be serious for a moment, how many covid shots have you received? 5? 6? Is that why you're experiencing gender dysphoria and homo erotic delusions?

Babes, you seem tense...is it your time dear?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 14,834 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,171
Posts18,543,004
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.