-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
maybe the audience in attendance at the debates will bring the roof down when he talks about disbanding the FBI/IRS

that would be noteworthy

knowing the non-Trump audience will make up the majority, they'll probably boo

Last edited by KFWA; 08/23/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Vivek R ...... Manchurian Candidate
Vivek Ramalamadingdong...nobody will vote for a muzzie with a handle you can't pronounce.

You mean like barak obama?

Black Cows Matter!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
maybe the audience in attendance at the debates will bring the roof down when he talks about disbanding the FBI/IRS

that would be noteworthy

knowing the non-Trump audience will make up the majority, they'll probably boo

I don’t know man. Even Hannity has quit blathering about the good guys who are the “rank and file” a little bit lately. It’s getting to be like defending the guys in the Gestapo who were in charge of rounding up pickpockets. Probably decent guys and doing good work, but anyone in that organization is complicit.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Obama proved beyond a shadow of doubt that the US should never ever put a black in the Whitehouse. So Tim Scott go eat some chicken and watermelon and take rami fug with you.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've worked with a lot of Indians. They seem like the perfect politicians, over promise and under deliver.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Just as I was beginning to get the warm and fuzzies about the guy, here this comes. Very disappointing. I'm a Trump guy, but would like an alternative in the event that something happens to keep Trump from continuing his campaign or from getting the nomination. I can't imagine what that might be, but still.
There is no alternative. Its trump only!

So, if something happens to Trump and he is unable to carry out his campaign, we sit out? Just because I like my starting quarterback doesn't mean I don't keep a capable backup on the roster. Stuff happens.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by Jim1611
We already have someone to run in 2024 and his name is Trump!
He's 77 years old. He will most likely die before the election, if one believes in statistics. Better have a plan B.

You are one dumb mf'er.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
He's 77 years old. He will most likely die before the election, if one believes in statistics. Better have a plan B.
So Joe Biden is a zombie then?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Raferman
So Joe Biden is a zombie then?
Actually, have you seen him lately? He kind of is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'll say it again he's a sweet talker like Obama beware I don't trust him he's all talk.
Is he another sweet talking pretty boy like Obama was ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just as I was beginning to get the warm and fuzzies about the guy, here this comes. Very disappointing. I'm a Trump guy, but would like an alternative in the event that something happens to keep Trump from continuing his campaign or from getting the nomination. I can't imagine what that might be, but still.

So, if something happens to Trump and he is unable to carry out his campaign, we sit out? Just because I like my starting quarterback doesn't mean I don't keep a capable backup on the roster. Stuff happens.
We (America and the republican party) needs a very deep bench. Especially now that we know the democRATs can steal elections at will. The president is only a figure head if we have the right Congress. All elections are important.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So far there is no plan B. Far more likely for Trump to have his life ended than a natural death. I stand by Trump. God bless him and God give him strength, health and long life! Same for his family. Your words may have meant to be a means of causing discouragement but you're wasting your time on me.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Your statement is valid but I want to offer another point of view. Suppose I have a snake in each hand. These are your choices and none other, they have been selected for you and you have no say over those choices. Now in my right hand I have a copperhead and in the left a rattlesnake. Either are going to have the same effect on me no matter which I take. I still have option 3 though. I'll let you figure that one out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My bigger fear with him is he suddenly focuses on India/Pakistan relations, BRIC economies and a host of things that are meaningless to the daily lives of heartland America
Oh, you gotta know he'd exponentially inflate H1B visas!

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean I don’t really need a purity test. If he somehow were elected and then he actually managed to abolish the FBI and some other agencies, he would pretty much get a pass from me on anything else. That would be more good done than anyone else has since…well, ever really.

It would be amazing

But it won't happen. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he'd suddenly forget a lot of what he talked passionately about to get elected - and worse, no elected GOP official would hold him accountable.

My bigger fear with him is he suddenly focuses on India/Pakistan relations, BRIC economies and a host of things that are meaningless to the daily lives of heartland America
It won't. The 4th branch is here to stay. The fundamental problem is the unlimited purse power the federal government has. They buy everything. Income tax and fiat currency was the beginning of the end. No one even gives lip service to the over spending. We have an entire generation who thinks money creation is magic.

Last edited by OldHat; 08/23/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
they'd go Lee Harvey on him if he even threatened them

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Oh, you gotta know he'd exponentially inflate H1B visas!
Yes he would all in the name of wealth creation vertical distribution.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You are one dumb mf'er.
That is an understatement!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Vivek talked about this head on in a video he posted to Twitter/X probably a month ago.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
You have to watch his NRA speech. Even my wife says, "he can't possibly do all the things he says".

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2UP, 160user, 338rcm, 300Sav, 27 invisible), 1,680 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,979
Posts18,499,584
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.