Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by rickt300
Good work Renegade.

What a moron. Like renegade

So you suck JeffO's dick and love the taste. Sicko.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Nothing quite says retard like “FOAD”

#amiwrong?

Your time is coming.

Dog I rescued in January

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
Nothing quite says retard like “FOAD”

#amiwrong?

Your time is coming.

Yeah? Do tell.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Here it comes. There will be many, many more of these, all around America, because frankly, any reasonable reading of the 14th Sec3 leads to the conclusion that Trump is DQ’d.

But, of course, it remains to be seen what SCOTUS thinks, and they do bat last on this one. It’ll be relatively soon (for a SCOTUS ruling) because otherwise Trump won’t be on primary ballots.

A lawyer from Palm Beach County has filed one of the first legal challenges to disqualify Donald Trump from the 2024 presidential race under a clause in the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment.
Boynton Beach tax attorney Lawrence Caplan filed the challenge in federal court in the Southern District of Florida citing the amendment's "disqualification clause" for those who engage in insurrections and rebellion against the United States. The amendment was ratified in 1868 after the Civil War, during Reconstruction, and also addressed the citizenship status of freed slaves and the re-integration of the defeated Confederate states back into the Union.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rumor that Biden wants to create extreme tax on pot and all its derivatives <vape, edibles, etc.> to fund NY state wetback housing.

Yea!

Last edited by Mr_TooDogs; 08/25/23.

GOA
IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Has anybody tried to explain to the OP that nobody running for the WH has been charged with insurrection much less been found guilty of it. And you cannot have an unarmed insurrection. No such thing as an unarmed insurrection in accordance with the govt's definition of the offense.

I know the OP is braindead but even an idiot can grasp those points.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Here it comes. There will be many, many more of these, all around America, because frankly, any reasonable reading of the 14th Sec3 leads to the conclusion that Trump is DQ’d.

But, of course, it remains to be seen what SCOTUS thinks, and they do bat last on this one. It’ll be relatively soon (for a SCOTUS ruling) because otherwise Trump won’t be on primary ballots.

A lawyer from Palm Beach County has filed one of the first legal challenges to disqualify Donald Trump from the 2024 presidential race under a clause in the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment.
Boynton Beach tax attorney Lawrence Caplan filed the challenge in federal court in the Southern District of Florida citing the amendment's "disqualification clause" for those who engage in insurrections and rebellion against the United States. The amendment was ratified in 1868 after the Civil War, during Reconstruction, and also addressed the citizenship status of freed slaves and the re-integration of the defeated Confederate states back into the Union.
When was he found guilty,Jeffy?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
When did the retards of America start equating charges with being guilty?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GOA
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Has anybody tried to explain to the OP that nobody running for the WH has been charged with insurrection much less been found guilty of it. And you cannot have an unarmed insurrection. No such thing as an unarmed insurrection in accordance with the govt's definition of the offense.

Sec 3 of Amendment 14 does not require that anyone be charged much less found guilty. It’s self-executing and literally required, similar to say an election administrator not putting someone on the POTUS ballot who’s under 30 years old. An unarmed insurrection is still an insurrection by common legal definition. I haven’t seen the “govt’s definition”, but I’d like to. Got a link?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MAC

Sec 3 of Amendment 14 does not require that anyone be charged much less found guilty. It’s self-executing and literally required, similar to say an election administrator not putting someone on the POTUS ballot who’s under 30 years old. An unarmed insurrection is still an insurrection by common legal definition. I haven’t seen the “govt’s definition”, but I’d like to. Got a link?
Forgetting a little detail in US law called presumption of innocence, eh?

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Sigh.

Go back to the first page, there’s links to the recent scholarship around this issue. This isn’t a court case.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Trump has not been charged with insurrection or rebellion. Try again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sigh.

Go back to the first page, there’s links to the recent scholarship around this issue. This isn’t a court case.
Presumption of innocence permeates every aspect of US jurisprudence.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by benchman

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting that Florida has chosen to be the litmus test, as to whether this is a legally sound theory.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
When did the retards of America start equating charges with being guilty?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by benchman

Yep. I wonder how big the Patriots gun was who told Smith and Fani not to go there? Sounds like they will railroad Trump on the trumped up charges. Qs Shot Heard Round The World? Is that when the left has Antifa and BLM start the riots while wearing face masks and MAGA gear and National Guard is sent to 14 major cities? Do they round up the pukes and hand out LEGAL BALLOTS? Is that how Trump wins? What is meant by, "All assets will be deployed"?

Does Trump win the election from prison and then pardon himself?

This movie is getting good. I'm glad we know how it ends. The left cant win.

We will Make America Great Again.

JANUARY 23, WHEN TRUMP PUT ON THE WAR PAINT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MAC

But then you moron if you don't need to be charged or found guilty then you have committed no crime. In that case anyone could be found unable to run for office. As for election interference you could easily charge the FBI, suppressing political speech and important voter information, Crossfire Hurricane, Russia Hoax (attempted coup) pick one. I didn't see any of these things happen on J6 so why are you bringing it up?

insurrection
ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən
noun

The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.A rising up; uprising.The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Interesting that Florida has chosen to be the litmus test, as to whether this is a legally sound theory.

I have no idea how this will play out but the "House" did issue criminal referrals, one of those criminal referrals was for "aiding an insurrection". This might come down to who has the best lawyers and their legal arguments.

Jan. 6 committee issues criminal referrals against Trump and lawyer Eastman

The committee alleged violations of four criminal statutes by Trump, in both the run-up to the riot and during the insurrection itself, as it recommended the former president for prosecution to the Justice Department. The charges recommended by the committee are conspiracy to defraud the United States, obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress, conspiracy to make a false statement and aiding an insurrection.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1badf350, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 15,801 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,160
Posts18,542,788
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.