K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by krp
I have read most of your posts, I am wishywashy? What a F'ing joke.

I am a 100% Intermittent Fasting disciple. It works for me, and it works for anyone who wants to lose and maintain their weight.

Anyone who says it isn't true or it's unhealthy or your body burns muscle before exhausting body fat is not the brightest lightbulb on the Christmas tree.

Anyone who says it does not work is stupid. As mentioned I lost 65 lbs. in three months by dedicating myself to doing 48, 72, 96, and 120-hour fasts, along with a heavy schedule of aerobic exercising.

Intermittent Fasting works wonders not only for losing weight rapidly but also for cleaning up your internal mechanisms and eliminating blood pressure issues, skin issues, and reversing Type 2 Diabetes.

That has been my position from day 1, It will never change and for as long as I live, I will be living the Intermittent Fasting lifestyle, period!

PS: I backed out of this thread, because I was tired of all of the stupid, uneducated comments made in this thread, not because my feelings were hurt.

This hasn't been about IF since JR started posting about Keto from the beginning. You started sucking on that tit and were going to go to 5% then 10% body fat... eat anything, then go carnivore... be like JR... be like Sal... call members obese and old looking because you are butt hurt... gonna quit the thread.

Ya you are solid...

And that's just from your words about eating and not even commenting on your personal life, like you attack others on a personal level.

Kent

You are an idiot Kent, I never said I was on a Keto Diet, ever. For me this thread has been about Fasting for Weight Loss and Longevity.

I have recently decided to go to Carnivore to lose the remaining weight, which isn't much since I have been very impressed by Samonella's pictures.

I have been eating OMAD for 4 years, and when I eat I have been eating anything I want. Still do not see my abs, so the next step is to eliminate all carbs and sugar COMPLETELY, which is why I am going 100% OMAD/Carnivore. I am starting next Monday and will report my 30, 60 and 90 day results.

I had this last night 1st Picture, not exactly Carnivore. Starting Monday I will only be eating what's in the second picture along with drinking Electrolytes and taking Liquid Minerals and Vitamins as well as Fish Oils for Omega Fatty Acids.

So Pizz off Dummy lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You can't even comprehend conversation, where did I say you are on Keto, I never did... you're a wannabee is all.

Kent

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by krp
There will be garlic sourdough on the griddle.

Kent

Don't do it!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp
I have read most of your posts, I am wishywashy? What a F'ing joke.

I am a 100% Intermittent Fasting disciple. It works for me, and it works for anyone who wants to lose and maintain their weight.

Anyone who says it isn't true or it's unhealthy or your body burns muscle before exhausting body fat is not the brightest lightbulb on the Christmas tree.

Anyone who says it does not work is stupid. As mentioned I lost 65 lbs. in three months by dedicating myself to doing 48, 72, 96, and 120-hour fasts, along with a heavy schedule of aerobic exercising.

Intermittent Fasting works wonders not only for losing weight rapidly but also for cleaning up your internal mechanisms and eliminating blood pressure issues, skin issues, and reversing Type 2 Diabetes.

That has been my position from day 1, It will never change and for as long as I live, I will be living the Intermittent Fasting lifestyle, period!

PS: I backed out of this thread, because I was tired of all of the stupid, uneducated comments made in this thread, not because my feelings were hurt.

This hasn't been about IF since JR started posting about Keto from the beginning. You started sucking on that tit and were going to go to 5% then 10% body fat... eat anything, then go carnivore... be like JR... be like Sal... call members obese and old looking because you are butt hurt... gonna quit the thread.

Ya you are solid...

And that's just from your words about eating and not even commenting on your personal life, like you attack others on a personal level.

Kent

You are an idiot Kent, I never said I was on a Keto Diet, ever. For me this thread has been about Fasting for Weight Loss and Longevity.

I have recently decided to go to Carnivore to lose the remaining weight, which isn't much since I have been very impressed by Samonella's pictures.

I have been eating OMAD for 4 years, and when I eat I have been eating anything I want. Still do not see my abs, so the next step is to eliminate all carbs and sugar COMPLETELY, which is why I am going 100% OMAD/Carnivore. I am starting next Monday and will report my 30, 60 and 90 day results.

I had this last night 1st Picture, not exactly Carnivore. Starting Monday I will only be eating what's in the second picture along with drinking Electrolytes and taking Liquid Minerals and Vitamins as well as Fish Oils for Omega Fatty Acids.

So Pizz off Dummy lol

You can't even comprehend conversation, where did I say you are on Keto, I never did... you're a wannabee is all.

Kent

You have the reading comprehension issues Kent, I never once changed my position.

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/24/23.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What, are you cauterizing hemorrhoids again?

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Since I have a colonoscopy coming up next week, and had to modify my eating habits anyway to prepare for that, I put myself on a diet yesterday. Started fasting (no snacking) the night before. Then skipped breakfast and had only a piece of salmon and some scrambled eggs for lunch, 2 Italian sausages for dinner with a few sips of Slimfast. Have keto in mind, minimizing sugar/carbs, heavy on the protein and fat. The colonoscopy prep has me off fiber, fruit and vegetables. After that surgery I'll add fiber and vegetables, to start.

At 5'6, my weight was 213 a couple days ago; 209 this morning. I'll be 80 in November, still active and working as a boat builder. Looking to lose weight, reduce inflammation, ease joint pain, live longer and healthier. smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Screw it...this week I outdid the lot of you.

I took my wife to Melbourne for eye surgery and on the way back ate some truckstop chicken...fuck me!...fifteen kilometres down the road the left side of my guts locked up and screamed pain at me, made it to Mathoura sweating and shaking and twice shit everything up to my back teeth out.
Went through to Deni and slept in the car for an hour and a half before making my way home...spent the next two days in pain whilst shitting yellow and pissing almost black.

Am on the mend now with being able to eat, and pissing a darkish yellow.

My fasting is done for the month, so if any feel I did it wrong or not long enough, go right ahead and do it your self!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
178lbs here, down from 235

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Great work stxhunter!

I'll bet you haven't felt better in a long time now that you lost all of that fat, correct?

How long did it take you to lose the 57 lbs?

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/25/23.

KB

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Great work stxhunter!

I'll bet you haven't felt better in a long time now that you lost all of that fat, correct?

How long did it take you to lose the 57 lbs?

Wow! Huge.

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Haha, Stewie !

So you recommend roadhouse fried chicken, for rapid weight loss ?

smile

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Haha, Stewie !

smile

Seemed to do the trick...but definitely not recommended.

I have never been hit by anything as quick or nasty as this...and it was painful. No weakness, just flat out pain.

It was a new one on me.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/25/23.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Haha, Stewie !

smile

This thread is about intermittent fasting, not intermittent blasting.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Haha, Stewie !

smile

This thread is about intermittent fasting, not intermittent blasting.

On the contrary, it was most definitely fast.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Screw it...this week I outdid the lot of you.

I took my wife to Melbourne for eye surgery and on the way back ate some truckstop chicken...fuck me!...fifteen kilometres down the road the left side of my guts locked up and screamed pain at me, made it to Mathoura sweating and shaking and twice shit everything up to my back teeth out.
Went through to Deni and slept in the car for an hour and a half before making my way home...spent the next two days in pain whilst shitting yellow and pissing almost black.

Am on the mend now with being able to eat, and pissing a darkish yellow.

My fasting is done for the month, so if any feel I did it wrong or not long enough, go right ahead and do it your self!

Along with Keto Diet/Intermittent Fasting+Exercise?

Three-day prolonged fasting a week works out pretty good.

GR

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Down another couple pounds--207 this morning.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great work pal!

My dinner this evening, after a 72-hour fast. Pan Seared Pepper Steak in Clarified Butter with a Marsala Mushroom Sauce.

Oh, the pain I must endure, to be completely Carnivore!

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 08/28/23.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dang, I had a steak too. Didn't think to take a picture of it, frankly the chopped salad was more photogenic.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Great work pal!...

Thanks KB. Down another 2 lbs this morning -- 205. Now only clear liquid diet. Colonoscopy tomorrow morning.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pal
Great work pal!...

Thanks KB. Down another 2 lbs this morning -- 205. Now only clear liquid diet. Colonoscopy tomorrow morning.

Are you drinking electrolytes? if not you should!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 145 of 257 1 2 143 144 145 146 147 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 61 invisible), 1,922 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,182
Posts18,523,788
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.