Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#18760403 09/15/23
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
8:00 Pm here and 6 on the east coast. They moved the game to prime time! I'm not sure how much you guys are hearing about the game but the CSU coach has been talking crap about Deon! He just had to make it personal! It's going to be very interesting! I think it will be an AZZ WHOOPING! I'm going to get a six pack for this one! The media and fans are eating this up!

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who gaf what Deion wears to his press conference…? Unreal that CSU coach made the passive-aggressive statement that he did about that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
8:00 Pm here and 6 on the east coast. They moved the game to prime time! I'm not sure how much you guys are hearing about the game but the CSU coach has been talking crap about Deon! He just had to make it personal! It's going to be very interesting! I think it will be an AZZ WHOOPING! I'm going to get a six pack for this one! The media and fans are eating this up!

CSU always gets whupped by CU, this time it'll just be a bigger ass-whupping.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antlers
Who gaf what Deion wears to his press conference…? Unreal that CSU coach made the passive-aggressive statement that he did about that.

I don't care what he wears, but it is entertaining as long as he backs it up on the field.

Which he always has

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all think Sanders is going to stick around? He’s going to get this program on track to a bowl game. Maybe in the top 10 in the polls. Get his son name out there for heisman trophy. After that when one of the big name universities comes calling, sanders is gone. I can think of one university that will have an opening and that’s Michigan state. So in a year or two don’t be crying in your in bowl of cereal when this happens.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
CSU players should place heads firmly between their legs and kiss their asses goodbye - they are "only" 23.5 pt underdogs smirk

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
You all think Sanders is going to stick around?

No - Boulder is not exactly colored folks country . . .

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
You all think Sanders is going to stick around? He’s going to get this program on track to a bowl game. Maybe in the top 10 in the polls. Get his son name out there for heisman trophy. After that when one of the big name universities comes calling, sanders is gone. I can think of one university that will have an opening and that’s Michigan state. So in a year or two don’t be crying in your in bowl of cereal when this happens.

So what? Mel Tucker did the same thing, at least Prime is winning while he's here.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CSU coach is just jealous and hating.
Could be a tactic to get under Deons skin. But probably won’t work
Or to get some free press.🤷🏼‍♂️

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

I dunno about that. Big school, with a lot of alumni support - he could make it a big name university for football. And getting out of the PAC10 was a good start.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by 79S

I dunno about that. Big school, with a lot of alumni support - he could make it a big name university for football. And getting out of the PAC10 was a good start.

I think his Ego will realize to be a "great cfb coach" - he'll need to be in a big conference and get into playoffs on the regular.

Me

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 79S

So what? Mel Tucker did the same thing, at least Prime is winning while he's here.

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint for a bigger university.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint.

I'll never say never and I could see a return to his alma mater at some point. But dude is cut from a little different cloth - hell his kid was one of the top players in the country and he chose Jackson St. over offers from Alabama, Georgia, Florida and LSU.

Whatever he does, he's gonna do it his way - that's awfully refreshing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok just want you all not be befuddled when he blows the joint for a bigger university.

Pard, we live in Colorado, we're always befuddled.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It's been talked about here a lot on Sports Talk Radio. CU needs to make him the highest paid college coach right now. A 10 year 120-150 million dollar contract. If they wait, they will lose him.

Last edited by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG; 09/15/23.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's been talked about here a lot on Sports Talk Radio. CU needs to make him the highest paid college coach right now. A 10 year 120-150 million dollar contract. If they wait, they will lose him.

Ok Pard pump the breaks.. it’s only 2 games into the season. Pay out the big bucks at the end of the season if they are national champions

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S

Ok Pard pump the breaks.. it’s only 2 games into the season. Pay out the big bucks at the end of the season if they are national champions

It's not about that. Their chances of being National Champs this year are slim with no beef on the offensive or defensive line. It's about the dollars and he generates a ton of dollars. That's all that matters.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I grew up in Fort Collins, graduated from CSU, and worked 30 years for CSU. I grew up hating CU and wishing CSU had a winning football team. Still, I want to see the Buffs win. CSU ain’t going to win.

If you eat Pinto Beans you are eating beans that have CSU’s and my fingerprints on them.

Last edited by BeanMan; 09/15/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
OK, that explains the "Beanman" thing, but what's up with "mathman" and especially "worriedman??"

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Rams coach is a dipshit

Hope Deion and the Buffs hang 70 points on them

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,403
Posts18,527,970
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.