Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by grovey
100% they are real, but the train video is a guy in a suit.
My thoughts as well.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That’s a guy in a suit.

But there is something out there. My dad saw one. My dad is a Baptist deacon and a lifelong hunter and logger. He has seen every animal we have. He got a good look and was not expecting it. He was not a believer and it was a bit of a shock. It was standing thigh deep in a river about a hundred yards away. When it realized it had been seen, it bounded out of the river in a way no human could ever do and certainly not one in a suit.

Most complete debunking rests on the premises it is an ape. If there is an unknown species, it has to be closer to a man and have very close to our intelligence…maybe even greater in some instances. That is a much more believable proposition. Let’s say one family group has a territory of a couple or three hundred square miles and then they migrate.

Set aside Bigfoot and imagine you had a family of Shawnee Indians who had somehow survived from the 18th century to now living in your county. They were determined to remain hidden and avoid white men. Would you ever see them? No, only if they screwed up. Would they know what a game camera was? No, but they would know enough to avoid it and they would likely know it was there when you wouldn’t think there was any way they could.

If there is something out there, it is not an animal like a bear or even an ape. It’s much more like a man or a different type of man.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Ah... Nope.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Nope.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I see them in Walmart after midnight on Welfare check day. They seem to have bee partially shaved, but they can't fool me!

Last edited by reivertom; 10/12/23.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
That’s a guy in a suit.

But there is something out there. My dad saw one. My dad is a Baptist deacon and a lifelong hunter and logger. He has seen every animal we have. He got a good look and was not expecting it. He was not a believer and it was a bit of a shock. It was standing thigh deep in a river about a hundred yards away. When it realized it had been seen, it bounded out of the river in a way no human could ever do and certainly not one in a suit.

Most complete debunking rests on the premises it is an ape. If there is an unknown species, it has to be closer to a man and have very close to our intelligence…maybe even greater in some instances. That is a much more believable proposition. Let’s say one family group has a territory of a couple or three hundred square miles and then they migrate.

Set aside Bigfoot and imagine you had a family of Shawnee Indians who had somehow survived from the 18th century to now living in your county. They were determined to remain hidden and avoid white men. Would you ever see them? No, only if they screwed up. Would they know what a game camera was? No, but they would know enough to avoid it and they would likely know it was there when you wouldn’t think there was any way they could.

If there is something out there, it is not an animal like a bear or even an ape. It’s much more like a man or a different type of man.
Ishis relatives??

As far as something knowing a camera was there, it's possible.

Humans are a bunch of noisy fuggers in the woods. If they don't have a motorized rig of some sort half of em wouldn't hunt.

I have killed 2 turkeys that someone had rode very close to while traveling and calling from their 4 wheeler. They hear the wheeler coming and just hide and wait for danger to pass.

Same with a hunter that's just out to put up cameras. He isn't being quiet and stealthy. Half of em couldn't be quiet and sneak up on a critter if they had to. The critter knows the hunter is coming long before the hunter gets there.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I grew up running around in the hills of southern West Virginia and eastern Kentucky, hunting, digging ginseng, picking berries, or just exploring, I had never seen anything that led me to believe in Bigfoot. Several years ago I was driving on a reclaimed strip mine and saw what had to be one, and this thing was absolutely massive and standing upright. I probably only saw it for a few seconds before it went over the hill out of sight but there is nothing else it could have been.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that
Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone both reported seeing something that we might call a bigfoot.

So what? They were both also known for tall tales. And those so called events were published long after both were dead. Are you really this gullible? Trappers, prospectors and hunters went into every nook and cranny of this land and not one of them ever found a dead one or ever killed one.

Take off the blinders and engage your grey matter

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is more proof there is a Santa Claus than a Bigfoot. At least every December 25th there are packages under the Christmas tree. Bigfoot leaves no trace of his existence, ever, anywhere, in all of time. He hangs out in the impressionable mind of some people with the aliens and black panthers.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here in Florida All the guys that mow along the roads both back roads and interstate all carry, and most if not all have all seen something they can't explain and have no qualms about saying so. Here it is reffered to as Skunk Ape the mowing guys all say the same thing that they smell it way before seeing it.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
I find it hard to believe that every single sighting is a case of mistaken identity or a fabrication of one’s mind. Many, many theories as to what they actually are. Everything from beings from another dimension to fallen angels. Pretty fascinating topic imo.
I myself have never seen one. Nor do I want to see one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Here in Florida All the guys that mow along the roads both back roads and interstate all carry, and most if not all have all seen something they can't explain and have no qualms about saying so. Here it is reffered to as Skunk Ape the mowing guys all say the same thing that they smell it way before seeing it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe, in a vast wilderness area. Like UFO's there have been too many credible sightings by law enforcement and military personnel, for it to be a myth or fabricated joke. If BF exists then they are smart, smart enough to bury their dead immediately so no remains have ever been found. But they have left sign deep in the forests from high tree scratching, foot prints, broken sign trees, etc...

I don't think they are common, but the first hunter that kills one will be a very rich man.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Maybe, in a vast wilderness area. Like UFO's there have been too many credible sightings by law enforcement and military personnel, for it to be a myth or fabricated joke. If BF exists then they are smart, smart enough to bury their dead immediately so no remains have ever been found. But they have left sign deep in the forests from high tree scratching, foot prints, broken sign trees, etc...

I don't think they are common, but the first hunter that kills one will be a very rich man.

STFU, Never Trumper.

You've spent more time in the women's John than you have the out-fugking-doors.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I personally know four people that claim to have seen one. Three are absolute idiots, the other admits he was stoned out of his gourd at the time.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that

Nor do I. Consider that here in North America, there have been hunters, trappers, explorers, etc., out in the mountains, forests, and fields for hundreds of years. Not one hunter, etc., of the millions has ever killed a "Bigfoot." I heard it said once -- I think on the old Art Bell radio show -- that Bigfoots are so smart and perceptive they never let a man/woman with a gun or bow and arrows see them. That's why no one has ever killed one and brought it in to a taxidermist.

Think how much money you could make by killing a Bigfoot, having it mounted full body, and traveling around the country charging people $5.00 each to come into the tent or trailer to see a real "honest-to-Pete Bigfoot." Another $5.00 to take a closeup selfie with it. Big bucks, boys and girls, big bucks!

If anyone here ever kills one, PM me and I'll be more than happy to front you money for the taxidermy, a good exhibition trailer, a new Ford F250 to tow it, and publicity money for advertising. Won't take long to recoup my investment, I assure you. laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

LOL

57 year old man attacked and attempted rape from Bigfoot, rips his pants off and starting on his underwear....then pulls out a knife(from where ? his azz) and stabs BF in the shoulder.....but no comments on the blood or testing.

He drank a 12 pack lol

D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
NO !!

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Big Foot

Hell No

By now we would have real tangible evidence if there were real Big Foots roaming around.

Now, as for The Great Pumpkin, sure there is one. I found his patch.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I was warned, but I am here anyway.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

321 members (300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338rcm, 300_savage, 219DW, 51 invisible), 2,463 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,002
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.