Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
It’s not just that there are no provable incidental sightings by people who spend most of their lives in the deep woods. There are many groups of people actually actively searching for a bigfoot full time with the latest technology and they have no proof either.

According to who?

You?

Hundreds of people have admitted to faking footprints, vocalizations, and knocking sounds in the forest though.

Gotta link to any of these admissions of fraud?

Your post appears the most fraudulent of all.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My grandpa never believed in anything he couldn't see. He swore he once encountered an escaped gorilla in the woods that beat his chest and howled at him and his brother from the other side of a big gully.

Another old man who lived within a few miles claimed a big black bear walked up on 2 legs, grabbed a 300 lb. hog he had and ran off with it under one arm, staying upright on 2 legs all the while. He saw it happen right at dark.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With all the trail cameras in the woods these days, I think if BF were real it would be caught on one by now.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by centershot
With all the trail cameras in the woods these days, I think if BF were real it would be caught on one by now.

There are a schitload of bigfoot trail cam pics on the internet.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JeffA
It’s not just that there are no provable incidental sightings by people who spend most of their lives in the deep woods. There are many groups of people actually actively searching for a bigfoot full time with the latest technology and they have no proof either.

According to who?

You?

Hundreds of people have admitted to faking footprints, vocalizations, and knocking sounds in the forest though.

Gotta link to any of these admissions of fraud?

Your post appears the most fraudulent of all.
LOL. You must have proof. Post it up.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Didn’t know we had another Pennsyltuckian on here Brush Valley is just over the ridge from where the turnpike interchange is, to the eastmof 220 busines rout. That big hill behind Sheetz.
I never hunted that area, but my Great Uncle had a farm in Dutch Corner that we hunted often. Being from Pleasemtville, we normally hunted the mountains above Lovely and the Dunnings Creek area. That’s Bedford County.
I’ve heard both Bigfoot and Skink Ape used, but as I said, my friend Mile is the only credible story I ever heard.
I figure he saw something. I won’t venture a guess as to what!
Reon

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 10/12/23.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Thousands upon thousands of eye witness encounters from all walks of life. They are not all liars, idiots, or mistaken.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Thousands upon thousands of eye witness encounters from all walks of life. They are not all liars, idiots, or mistaken.

yep

they are with us..........................

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I saw one when I visited the Kokanee Brewery five or so years ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by deltakid
Just an innocent question -with all the people that spend time outdoors hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and the sheer number of bears, how many skeletons of dead bears been found?

Excellent question!

I've found several in the eastern Sierras.

Now, get out there Jeff and find Santa Claus, The Great Pumpkin, and Jimmy Hoffa.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How many human skeletons have you found in the woods?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Most folks don’t know how to be quiet in the woods and are far too noisy. They don’t control scent, movement and the like. Scientists don’t know everything and very few are in the field. History is full of accounts and sightings. Very few have really ventured into watersheds or swamps. The Mississippi Delta was the last place to be settled in our state because of mosquitoes, disease and flooding. The Choctaws used it as hunting grounds. Here they were called Delta devils or skunk apes. Game and Fish swears there’s no panthers here either, but I have heard and seen them. My best friend is a member of a premier hunting club located over the levee by the Mississippi River at the Greenville River Bridge. The club has 35 members and the last membership sold for $600 K. It has many square miles of River bottom. Much of it has never been seen by a human in decades. How much land can 35 members hunt? Licking branches weren’t discovered by scientists but a hunter. Recent edition of Smithsonian had a new firefly discovered in New Jersey. Too much credible evidence for Bigfoot out there. There are some YouTubes of one spotted on the Mississippi River at a hunting club north of Tunica. Look for it. Sure looks like a Bigfoot to me.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
There’s been a life sized metal outline in the woods on the upper end of a trout stream I fish for yrs.I always forget about it and have a WTF moment 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
How many human skeletons have you found in the woods?

One, when I was 13 and hunting in Elko County. It was a Basque sheep herder that had gone lost five years before.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Someone post up a blurry picture of a brown blob.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
If Bigfoot doesn’t exist then who fathered Michelle Obummer and Serena Williams. I say that’s proof enough.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Put my name down in the nonbeliever list.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
There are literally probably a million trail cams in use all over the country as I type this but not one has taken a CLEAR image of one yet. Dont know about you but I have hundreds of crystal clear trail cam and regular camera pictures of deer, bear, coyotes etc etc, but every pic ive seen purportedly showing "bigfoot" are blurry or otherwise obscured. In the hundreds of years hunters and trappers have been roaming America not one has been harvested nor a carcass found. Not to mention that none have been struck by a car/train etc. Believe many of the "eyewitnesses" have seen "something", maybe a glipse of a bear etc etc but not a Sasquatch! As an example, how many non hunters are aware that there are color phase black bears that arent black. This could explain seeing parts of something large and brown or cinnamon color moving through the thick in a non grizz area etc. Also in the morning or evening low light how many times have we as hunters spotted something we just "knew" was a deer etc only to have the coming daylight show it to be tree, stump etc etc!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by marktheshark
There are literally probably a million trail cams in use all over the country as I type this but not one has taken a CLEAR image of one yet. Dont know about you but I have hundreds of crystal clear trail cam and regular camera pictures of deer, bear, coyotes etc etc, but every pic ive seen purportedly showing "bigfoot" are blurry or otherwise obscured. In the hundreds of years hunters and trappers have been roaming America not one has been harvested nor a carcass found. Not to mention that none have been struck by a car/train etc. Believe many of the "eyewitnesses" have seen "something", maybe a glipse of a bear etc etc but not a Sasquatch! As an example, how many non hunters are aware that there are color phase black bears that arent black. This could explain seeing parts of something large and brown or cinnamon color moving through the thick in a non grizz area etc. Also in the morning or evening low light how many times have we as hunters spotted something we just "knew" was a deer etc only to have the coming daylight show it to be tree, stump etc etc!
NO NO NO! There is proof all over the internet! Thousands of pictures I tell you! Thousands of credible eyewitness sightings! Bigfoot is real, he’s just shy.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (10Glocks, 1moredeer, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 163bc, 1Longbow, 39 invisible), 2,030 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,541
Posts18,531,282
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.