Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by broomd
Haven't see this posted here...

Have never seen such a deliberately dangerous play in any sport, ever. In an instant a gallon of blood on the ice and sweater.
Murder? Manslaughter? Accident? Unbelievably, some are actually calling this a 'collision' and accident.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1718553026246427081
Yes, that's murder. When assault with a deadly weapon results in predictable death, that's what you call it. When you act intentionally to bring about severe bodily injury and the result is death, that's murder.

He can't claim as a defense that every player assumes the risk of injury during play, because a karate kick to the throat with a bladed foot isn't part of hockey.

Disgusting. I hope the guy gets charged and convicted. He clearly intended severe injury.
That is what You THINK is murder. Yours is not a Lawful opinion

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Originally Posted by tzone
Not intentional
Doesn't have to be intentional it was a careless dangerous move.
No intent, no murder.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One percent of the NHL is responsible for 100% of NHL murders.
It's amazing. You almost have to respect a guy that wears his racism right on his face. Kinda like those idiots with the tear drop tattoos.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
^ ^ ^
Hates the truth...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Sling Blade

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAM

Homicide? Definitely. Murder? Entirely different question.
Definitely murder. All that's necessary is that he intended to forcefully apply his bladed foot to the deceased's head, neck, region. No intention to kill is required. It is a common error to believe that intention to kill is required for murder.

broomd Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
It's amazing. You almost have to respect a guy that wears his racism right on his face. Kinda like those idiots with the tear drop tattoos.

Wth does TRH's posting have to do with racism? Suspect that the only racism present here is the white guilt that will likely preclude actual charges against this thug-on-skates.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM

Wth does TRH's posting have to do with racism? Suspect that the only racism present here is the white guilt that will likely preclude actual charges against this thug-on-skates.

Today calling out bad behavior meets cries of racism..... soft brain morons... leftist gaslighting... RAM, are you a leftist?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mac84
I’ve played the game since i was a wee lad into my late 20’s. I’ve coached and now I’m a happy spectator. I have never seen anything like this . I think that dirtbag intentionally kicked him. I don’t believe he tried to kill him; it was a dirty play from a goon. The clown should absolutely be prosecuted for his recklessness and disregard

This is my same opinion. I used to play and watch it regularly, being from Northern Michigan its what we do.... but this just seems to intentional to be just a freak accident. I hope this dude gets whats coming to him. Unfortunately I feel that due to the PC status of our culture, he will get a hand slap and nothing will come of it.

I really hate the world we live in today. I can't imagine what is going to be left for my children....

Last edited by Steelruger22; 11/03/23.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same... President Ronald Reagan
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve been following this since I saw the clip on TV. What a tragic shame that seems so unnecessary. I haven’t commented on this yet for a couple of reasons. I ice skate as well as I pirouette so hockey, outside of field hockey, is one sport that I’ve never played so I don’t feel qualified to make a call. I’m not familiar with the mechanics of ice skating and how appendages react when sliding across the ice but from the video I saw it looked like he intentionally “kicked” higher than necessary with a desire to at least make contact with the other player. I saw an interview by a former NHL player who said that in the past 2 decades the skate technology has increased to the point that he said modern skates don’t resemble the skates we’re used to from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. He went on to say that the modern skates have a “sharp thin titanium” edge on the blade that more resembles a razor blade than a butter knife (like the old skates).

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by RAM

Today calling out bad behavior meets cries of racism..... soft brain morons... leftist gaslighting... RAM, are you a leftist?
he didn't call out behavior
When you post "1% of the NHL COMMITS 100% of the murders" with a photo of a black man in a predominantly white league., you need not be Karnack to read between the lines..
The color of the guys skin has nothing to do with this. Further when you mouth breathers MAKE it a part of this YOU give the Left all the ammunition they need to feed to the media.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That 1% meme has gone viral. It's everywhere.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The excuse of a weak mind. Just everywhere racists hang out.

I have only seen it here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for being white and not using a condom, thanks Mom and Dad.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RAM
Just everywhere racists hang out.

I have only seen it here.

You need to get out more often.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amazing how the racist keep outing themselves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM

I'm not a racist, just glad I can go out at night to pick up a pizza or case of beer and not get "profiled", then yanked out of my vehicle and beat like Rodney King when I just wanted "no onions". Bonus I can walk down the street in a hoodie, and not get shot for casing somebody's 83 Buick or 50' double wide.

It's a win/win, now I don't have to return fire and kill their azz.

Thanks Mom for not going oral, thanks Dad for the hard work.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by RAM

I'm not a racist, just glad I can go out at night to pick up a pizza or case of beer and not get "profiled", then yanked out of my vehicle and beat like Rodney King when I just wanted "no onions". Bonus I can walk down the street in a hoodie, and not get shot for casing somebody's 83 Buick or 50' double wide.

It's a win/win, now I don't have to return fire and kill their azz.

Thanks Mom for not going oral, thanks Dad for the hard work.
Your Dad was the internet installer. Lemme guess, your eyes and height are both different than your Dad. LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RAM

When I'm getting money out of the ATM at midnight, I'm not looking over my shoulder for "racists".

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (1936M71, 257 mag, 160user, 270wsmnutt, 2500HD, 21, 27 invisible), 12,495 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,165
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.