Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Damn. How is it these lesser animals beat humans in so many ways. Loyal to the end. I get it and have felt the pain.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Any pics of the spot she fell?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread is an emotional rollercoaster. Deep sadness over Rosie's death to grinning about GTC22's most thoughtful and generous offer of a pup and Bruce's acceptance.

Right on guys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GTC22
Bruce, that's a heartbreaker! I don't know you, and I'm not even a dog guy. But my daughter and son in law are. Their Griffon, Sage, had a beautiful litter and they've sold all but one or two females. I think they've been getting $1500, but PM me and I'm sure I could get you the 24Hr Campfire 100% discount.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

There's more happy hunts ahead!

GTC22

I nominate this man for a Beaver award!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Morewood
This thread is an emotional rollercoaster. Deep sadness over Rosie's death to grinning about GTC22's most thoughtful and generous offer of a pup and Bruce's acceptance.

Right on guys.

It's a place where good people do great things.

We will arrange to pick up Posy in Richfield UT. Rosie is still so much of our very beings, but a Posy needs to have an Emily to learn all the bad habits: chew up toys, urp on the rugs not the water proof floor, eat catschidt rokka from the cat box, scatter my shoes and socks where I can't find them, dig holes under the back porch, beg at the table (and always get rewarded), chase the cat, scatter the folded laundry, bark at a mouse farting, track mud in and onto Peg's new bedding...

Everyone please wish for GTC22's success today. He PM'd me from his black powder elk hunt spot. What a super guy.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bruce, that's a heartbreaker! I don't know you, and I'm not even a dog guy. But my daughter and son in law are. Their Griffon, Sage, had a beautiful litter and they've sold all but one or two females. I think they've been getting $1500, but PM me and I'm sure I could get you the 24Hr Campfire 100% discount.

GTC22

Should be unanimous! cool cool

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Really???

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Jackson Handy has a way of being a total azz....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Only burned into my memory forever.

Anyone who has hunted chukar much knows these places. They are chukar habitat and often their sanctuary. Hunters can't negotiate the nearly vertical mountain faces. Sheep hunters would also understand.

I would ask that this not become a tussle, but simply a tribute to a wonderful loving dog and a thank you to a complete stranger for his kind generosity.

Last edited by luv2safari; 11/06/23.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GTC22

GTC22, is our first, uncontested, Humanitarian, Beaver Award Winner for 2023.

Done.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Anyone who has hunted chukar much knows these places. They are chukar habitat and often their sanctuary. Hunters can't negotiate the nearly vertical mountain faces. Sheep hunters would also understand.

I would ask that this not become a tussle, but simply a tribute to a wonderful loving dog and a thank you to a complete stranger for his kind generosity.

Yes.

No tussles.

Enjoy your new dog.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
PM me if you're willing to accept a sizeable donation to help offset that discount!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
As it should be.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=EdM][quote=Jackson_Handy]Any pics of the spot she fell?

Really???[/quote

I would ask that this not become a tussle, but simply a tribute to a wonderful loving dog and a thank you to a complete stranger for his kind generosity.[/quote

to be honest this post pisses me off being a responsible hunting dog owner

I hunt chukar a lot. I run my griffs in orange vests e collars, and gps collars, I never let my griffs hunt out of my line of sight. if they jump, or I shoot a chukar in a steep cliff area I call them back with their e collar, reevaluate. I try and avoid dangerous cliff ares with my griffs when I can. it minimizes risk. sorry for loss but with preparation this loss was probably avoidable. learn from your mistake and teach your children how to safely hunt chukar with dogs

Last edited by ribka; 11/06/23.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Ya really. I've got three bird dogs I hunt chukar with. Just curious what kind of terrain this happened in....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

Really???[/quote

I would ask that this not become a tussle, but simply a tribute to a wonderful loving dog and a thank you to a complete stranger for his kind generosity.[/quote

I hunt chukar a lot. I run my griffs in orange vests e collars, and gps collars, I never let my griffs hunt out of my line of sight. if they jump, or I shoot a chukar in a steep cliff area I call them back with their e collar, reevaluate. I try and avoid dangerous cliff ares with my griffs when I can. it minimizes risk. sorry for loss but with preparation this loss was probably avoidable. learn from your mistake and teach your children how to safely hunt chukar with dogs

You chukar hunter and Yamaha outboard owners are a suspect bunch...... wink

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Jackson Handy has a way of being a total azz....

I didn't say I think he's completely full of sh it. That would be being a "total azz"......

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 11/06/23.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EdM

Really???

Yes.

No tussles.

Enjoy your new dog.

Thank you sir. wink

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
agreed

when im in the outdoors hunting, fishing in remote areas, , I prepare for worst cases scenarios before I head out and bring the necessary gear. A lot of hunting dog owners are really unprepared and put their dogs in human caused dangerous situations that are easily avoided with basic preparations. but now everyone, except the dog, is a victim...

Originally Posted by ribka

Really???[/quote

You chukar hunter and Yamaha outboard owners are a suspect bunch...... wink

Last edited by ribka; 11/06/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

GTC22

Should be unanimous! cool cool

So awesome! There’s good people in this world

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (160user, 22kHornet, 12344mag, 2UP, 35, 19 invisible), 1,610 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,439
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.