Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Great thread. The one on the same topic that was posted 4 hours before yours wasn't town crier enough.

So does Colorado piss you off? That's the real question.

Why do I need to be pissed off?

Because this is the campfire!!!

Sheesh.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Dems may have committed a very, very serious error by pursuing this. The USSC have repeatedly and adamantly affirmed that even in a Federal election (eg: Box 13), it is the State's right to proscribe the manner of election. So, if this 'judgement' stands, in the following elections, ALL red states could simply refuse to allow the Dems to participate.

Ain't living history grand?

Sidenote,,,,,,,,Box 13 was the beginning of JFK's assassination.

Flame on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great thread. The one on the same topic that was posted 4 hours before yours wasn't town crier enough.

So does Colorado piss you off? That's the real question.

You approve of what the communists in Colorado have done? Wait until that schitt hits your neighborhood, you'll change your tune.

I guess everybody else who mocks you is calling it right: you're a sorry motherfucking POS. I hope you catch anal cancer this Christmas. ESAD

You never answered the question.

The reason I am not going to lose my schidt over it is that the problem will be resolved by those who have the power to resolve the problem.

You are certainly welcome to get pissed off and not do anything about it if you want to. You are also welcome to get pissed at me for not getting pissed off about it and not doing anything. LOLOLOL

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If Texas were to do something so idiotic, I would tell the rest of America to boycott Texas in order to starve the communist bastards. What Colorado has done is intolerable on every level, I won't abide it or abet it. The only good communist is a dead communist, world-wide and locally.
This.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
listening to Viva Frei this morning about it

He was saying that this is so off the reservation he considers it part of a larger plan to drive another insurrection attempt by the populace

its an interesting concept.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
listening to Viva Frei this morning about it

He was saying that this is so off the reservation he considers it part of a larger plan to drive another insurrection attempt by the populace

its an interesting concept.

Sometimes I wonder if that's a plan. But I don't see enough outrage, at least not yet. Bears watching though.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The case is appealed to the US Supreme Court which will determine how and if the other 20 plus states looking into the issue will proceed.

living the good life every day
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
With a purely political move like this, they should fear their citizenry.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Here is Viva Freis take on it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Joezone

Great explanation!

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Trump has not been convicted. Therefore the evidence is hearsay.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DavePrice
Originally Posted by Joezone

Great explanation!

Didn't make it past all the dog n self hair love.......

Just jealous i guess......if i could grow it I'd bei showing it off too.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's dead on arrival.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
According to the ruling Trump has until Jan 4 to appeal it to the SC.
That’s in 2 weeks, doubtful it will happen that quickly, especially since Roberts is compromised.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
4-3 decision that flies in the face of the actual words of the 14th Amendment. SCOTUS should have no problem disposing of it.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
4-3 decision that flies in the face of the actual words of the 14th Amendment. SCOTUS should have no problem disposing of it.
In two weeks?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How do they determine if he engaged in insurrection? No court has made that determination? The progressives just hate Trump so much that they are willing to pretend it’s true.

The language of the 14th amendment lists the offices that can’t hold office if they were involved in insurrection and exclude the president. The progressives feel that this should prevent Trump from running.

Last edited by ConradCA; 12/20/23.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
How do they determine if he engaged in insurrection? No court has made that determination? The progressives just hate Trump so much that they are willing to pretend it’s true.

The language of the 14th amendment lists the offices that can’t hold office if they were involved in insurrection and exclude the president. The progressives feel that this should prevent Trump from running.
It was Republicans that initiated this lawsuit.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ConradCA

It was Republicans that initiated this lawsuit.
And 2 independents. I have quite a few good friends that live in Colorado and none of them are in agreement with the leftist. If you get away from the big cities and ski resorts most folks that live there hate what's been done to their home state.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.