Home
Here it comes!
Doesn't matter.

The greenies are too stupid to vote for him anyway.
just remember try not to spend your money in this state f--k`n liberals
It’ll be overturned but it makes for great headlines for the lunatic media in the meantime.
Make Coors products the same persona non grata status as are Anheiser-Busch Buttwiper swill.

Just another day in the daily functioning of the communist nation that has risen up and displaced the republic.
Great idea. Let it begin here and now.

Boycott Coors Molson Miller Now.!

No Skiing, Hunting or Snowmobiling.

Screw the Bronco's the Avalanche and the Rockies, cuz you know the NFL, NHL and MLB support Communism .
Skip buying a Colorado hunting -fishing license too,
If Texas were to do something so idiotic, I would tell the rest of America to boycott Texas in order to starve the communist bastards. What Colorado has done is intolerable on every level, I won't abide it or abet it. The only good communist is a dead communist, world-wide and locally.
I wasn't dissing you at all. My Boycott is on.

Problem is, who will follow.

It always comes down to Sean Connery's best line ever.

"What are you prepared to do?"

In a "Nation" of ingrate snow flakes?

Load heavy and bug out.
Great thread. The one on the same topic that was posted 4 hours before yours wasn't town crier enough.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Great thread. The one on the same topic that was posted 4 hours before yours wasn't town crier enough.

So does Colorado piss you off? That's the real question.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Why do I need to be pissed off?
That one was posted by a fa ggot.

You approve of what the communists in Colorado have done? Wait until that schitt hits your neighborhood, you'll change your tune.
Originally Posted by RAM
Great idea. Let it begin here and now.

Boycott Coors Molson Miller Now.!

No Skiing, Hunting or Snowmobiling.

Screw the Bronco's the Avalanche and the Rockies, cuz you know the NFL, NHL and MLB support Communism .

Are you saying no out of staters skiing or hunting in Colorado?

I might be willing to go monitor that situation!
What they continually fail to realize is that doing these types of shenanigans virtually guarantees that he will win the primary. Or…maybe they do know that and that’s what they want.

Either way, it is sure to energize his base even more and will likely swing some folks who are otherwise in the fence to his side. Assuming there is anyone who is still on the fence somehow after all of this.

You approve of what the communists in Colorado have done? Wait until that schitt hits your neighborhood, you'll change your tune.

No. In Stater's too.

Paul, we have a "Nation" that doesn't Vote. You think they are going to search more than a page for something they don't know even exists?
Not everyone is like you. Sitting in Depends, on the couch , within reach of the Frige, reading every single post.

Give the lazies what they want. Repost

I guess everybody else who mocks you is calling it right: you're a sorry motherfucking POS. I hope you catch anal cancer this Christmas. ESAD

Because this is the campfire!!!

Sheesh.
The Dems may have committed a very, very serious error by pursuing this. The USSC have repeatedly and adamantly affirmed that even in a Federal election (eg: Box 13), it is the State's right to proscribe the manner of election. So, if this 'judgement' stands, in the following elections, ALL red states could simply refuse to allow the Dems to participate.

Ain't living history grand?

Sidenote,,,,,,,,Box 13 was the beginning of JFK's assassination.

Flame on.

I guess everybody else who mocks you is calling it right: you're a sorry motherfucking POS. I hope you catch anal cancer this Christmas. ESAD

You never answered the question.

The reason I am not going to lose my schidt over it is that the problem will be resolved by those who have the power to resolve the problem.

You are certainly welcome to get pissed off and not do anything about it if you want to. You are also welcome to get pissed at me for not getting pissed off about it and not doing anything. LOLOLOL
If Texas were to do something so idiotic, I would tell the rest of America to boycott Texas in order to starve the communist bastards. What Colorado has done is intolerable on every level, I won't abide it or abet it. The only good communist is a dead communist, world-wide and locally.
This.
listening to Viva Frei this morning about it

He was saying that this is so off the reservation he considers it part of a larger plan to drive another insurrection attempt by the populace

its an interesting concept.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...laughed-at-they-even-admit-it-on-page-9/

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]
Originally Posted by KFWA
listening to Viva Frei this morning about it

He was saying that this is so off the reservation he considers it part of a larger plan to drive another insurrection attempt by the populace

its an interesting concept.

Sometimes I wonder if that's a plan. But I don't see enough outrage, at least not yet. Bears watching though.
The case is appealed to the US Supreme Court which will determine how and if the other 20 plus states looking into the issue will proceed.
With a purely political move like this, they should fear their citizenry.
Here is Viva Freis take on it.
Originally Posted by Joezone

Great explanation!
Trump has not been convicted. Therefore the evidence is hearsay.
Originally Posted by DavePrice
Originally Posted by Joezone

Great explanation!

Didn't make it past all the dog n self hair love.......

Just jealous i guess......if i could grow it I'd bei showing it off too.
It's dead on arrival.
According to the ruling Trump has until Jan 4 to appeal it to the SC.
That’s in 2 weeks, doubtful it will happen that quickly, especially since Roberts is compromised.
4-3 decision that flies in the face of the actual words of the 14th Amendment. SCOTUS should have no problem disposing of it.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
4-3 decision that flies in the face of the actual words of the 14th Amendment. SCOTUS should have no problem disposing of it.
In two weeks?
How do they determine if he engaged in insurrection? No court has made that determination? The progressives just hate Trump so much that they are willing to pretend it’s true.

The language of the 14th amendment lists the offices that can’t hold office if they were involved in insurrection and exclude the president. The progressives feel that this should prevent Trump from running.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
How do they determine if he engaged in insurrection? No court has made that determination? The progressives just hate Trump so much that they are willing to pretend it’s true.

The language of the 14th amendment lists the offices that can’t hold office if they were involved in insurrection and exclude the president. The progressives feel that this should prevent Trump from running.
It was Republicans that initiated this lawsuit.
Originally Posted by steve4102

And 2 independents. I have quite a few good friends that live in Colorado and none of them are in agreement with the leftist. If you get away from the big cities and ski resorts most folks that live there hate what's been done to their home state.
I keep hearing Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection, on here and on news outlets. Convicted? Show me where he's even been charged? He never will be convicted because he's never been charged. Not a single charge of insurrection in all the frivolous desperate lawsuits against him.

Even Jack Smith's case which specifically involves J6. No charge or indictment for insurrection. Jack Smith would add unpaid parking tickets to the list of indictments if he thought it would stick. So why no insurrection charges?????

We've never stopped hearing about it since J6 and they're still pushing it. Where's the charges?
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
I keep hearing Trump hasn't been convicted of insurrection, on here and on news outlets. Convicted? Show me where he's even been charged? He never will be convicted because he's never been charged. Not a single charge of insurrection in all the frivolous desperate lawsuits against him.

Even Jack Smith's case which specifically involves J6. No charge or indictment for insurrection. Jack Smith would add unpaid parking tickets to the list of indictments if he thought it would stick. So why no insurrection charges?????

We've never stopped hearing about it since J6 and they're still pushing it. Where's the charges?
He has been indicted by the court of public opinion.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

And 2 independents. I have quite a few good friends that live in Colorado and none of them are in agreement with the leftist. If you get away from the big cities and ski resorts most folks that live there hate what's been done to their home state.
Does CO have Mail-In ballots and Dominion electronic voting?
What’s the chance of the SC going 9-0 in support of Trump?
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Zero
Perhaps backchannels will alert Robert’s that his name is definitely on the flight manifest for the Lolita Express. Reckon that carries any sway w the Chief Justice? It might not be released before Trump’s deadline, but he’ll hopefully have hell to pay even if only rumored to be on it. Lots of smoke re illegal adoptions of his children.
Reasons why they got it wrong.

The odds are high they will do exactly that, per at least one legal scholar...

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/a-rocky-mountain-rebuff-for-donald-trump/
Frei is definitely worth watching.

Essentially it's a nothing burger which sounds like it destroys Trump.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Perhaps backchannels will alert Robert’s that his name is definitely on the flight manifest for the Lolita Express. Reckon that carries any sway w the Chief Justice? It might not be released before Trump’s deadline, but he’ll hopefully have hell to pay even if only rumored to be on it. Lots of smoke re illegal adoptions of his children.
That rumor has been told for several years, ever since he change the wording of Obama Care legislation in order to justify it constitutional .
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Does CO have Mail-In ballots and Dominion electronic voting?
I can't answer that, I live in Missouri. Most likely they do since they are governed by leftist.

Quite good, but it has nothing to do with supporting Trump.
According to the ruling Trump has until Jan 4 to appeal it to the SC.
That’s in 2 weeks, doubtful it will happen that quickly, especially since Roberts is compromised.

Trump can file in less than two weeks, if he does Colorado's own opinion continues their self imposed stay, and he is on the ballot.... the SCOTUS does not have to actually hear the appeal for Colo's stay to continue......

Trump was acquitted of incitement of insurrection charges by the Senate at his 2nd impeachment trial.
Originally Posted by Epishemore

Trump was acquitted of charges of incitement of insurrection by the Senate at his 2nd impeachment trial.
No he wasn’t
Can we file a class action lawsuit against Colorado. This is a federal election, which affects all of us. They are denying the electoral votes in a close election.

This is a serious question.
Originally Posted by GAGoober

Definitely a good idea. Besides, there are wolves in CO now too.
Why would a state kick Trump off the ballot? I thought Dominion voting machines have it all covered??

Trump was acquitted of incitement of insurrection charges by the Senate at his 2nd impeachment trial.

We're in uncharted legal territory and it's hard to to say what kind of decision the SC will make. Both sides seem to think this will be a slam dunk, some folks on one side or the other will be eating crow when a decision does come down. Keep in mind that the lower court in Colorado did adjudicate the facts in this case and said that Trump did aid in an insurrection on January 6th. Legal findings of fact that have been adjudicated are very hard to challenge on appeal.

The plain language of the Constitution does spell out some basic requirements for holding office, some of those are.
1. For President, a candidate must be a least 35 years of age
2. For President, a candidate must be a natural born citizen. (Remember the fuss about BO's birth certificate, that was a serious effort to get him disqualified from holding office.)
3. In general, office holders must not have engaged or given aid or comfort to rebellion, or insurrection against the United States. (This is a disqualification clause in the 14th Amendment.)

How will the originalists on the SC view the adjudicated facts in this case along with the plain language of the Constitution? This comes down to the lower court's adjudicated facts vs. no charges or conviction for insurrection, it's an interesting unprecedented case. How will this get decided, you're guess is good as mine.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Why would a state kick Trump off the ballot? I thought Dominion voting machines have it all covered??
The lawsuit was initiated by Republicans and Independents, neither control the ballot box
Originally Posted by Squidge

We're in uncharted legal territory and it's hard to to say what kind of decision the SC will make. Both sides seem to think this will be a slam dunk, some folks on one side or the other will be eating crow when a decision does come down. Keep in mind that the lower court in Colorado did adjudicate the facts in this case and said that Trump did aid in an insurrection on January 6th. Legal findings of fact that have been adjudicated are very hard to challenge on appeal.

The plain language of the Constitution does spell out some basic requirements for holding office, some of those are.
1. For President, a candidate must be a least 35 years of age
2. For President, a candidate must be a natural born citizen. (Remember the fuss about BO's birth certificate, that was a serious effort to get him disqualified from holding office.)
3. In general, office holders must not have engaged or given aid or comfort to rebellion, or insurrection against the United States. (This is a disqualification clause in the 14th Amendment.)

How will the originalists on the SC view the adjudicated facts in this case along with the plain language of the Constitution? This comes down to the lower court's adjudicated facts vs. no charges or conviction for insurrection, it's an interesting unprecedented case. How will this get decided, you're guess is good as mine.

What did you find to be the most damning fact that the court identified?
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

Chronic wasting disease has infected every game species and over half of their supreme court.

Findings of fact from the lower court ruling start on page 25 if you're so inclined.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-c...griswold-order-district-court-denver.pdf

Page 40, THE SPEECH AT THE ELLIPSE. In my opinion this section was likely the most "damning fact" that the court identified.

Also noteworthy is the section on THE ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL starting on page 46, and the section on TRUMP’S REACTION TO THE ATTACK starting on page 52.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Can we file a class action lawsuit against Colorado. This is a federal election, which affects all of us. They are denying the electoral votes in a close election.

This is a serious question.

Be careful going down that road.

1 This is NOT a Federal Election, there are no federal elections, only State, local, municipality, county and such.... there are State Elections to 'Federal' offices if you will..

2 It was only about 20/25 years ago, IIRC, that some in DC suggested that ALL Senate seats be elected by a NATIONWIDE vote, since '...their position affects us all...'

3 There is NO US Constitutional right to vote, that is a State Right if you have it.

4 There is NO US Constitutional popular vote for POTUS.

5 As to whether or not it is 'democratic' it's NOT, and there is nothing about our Constitutional Government that IS democratic.... If the States want to be, they have the right to be.

While I'm on my little soap box, we often hear the phrase '...three co-equal branches of government...' - which is absolutely false, IMHO.

Congress passes Laws by a majority, the POTUS can say NO/Veto = very UNdemocratic by the way. AND not so EQUAL

The Congress can override the POTUS Veto and PASS the Law, also not EQUAL.

Congress with the POTUS can pass a Law and the SCOTUS can say NO, UNConstitutional, UNdemocratic and NOT Equal...

Congress can take that decision, write BETTER Law, Change the Constitution and basically tell the SCOTUS to pound sand - also NOT EQUAL...

Of the three branches CONGRESS has power beyond measure when compared to the other two...

IMHO,

rant OFF
Now this would be a real kick in the AZZ for Colo.

https://www.commoncause.org/colorado/our-work/voting-elections/national-popular-vote/

First, it is NOT Law.

But if passed says that Colorado would require all of it's EC Electors to vote for the candidate with the most votes, NATIONWIDE.....

Be a real kick in the groin if they were required, by their own law, to vote for someone NOT even on their ballot.....
A democrat flack posed the issue today, that since there was no conviction of insurrection by Trump, the SCOTUS has to define what an insurrection is for purposes of the 14th Amendment. If that is true, Trump could not have the "intent" to violate the Amendment since, at the time, the meaning was unknown. Applying such a definition after the event took place is ex post facto and cannot be so applied. It would be comparable to passing a law to criminalize an act after that act has taken place . It creates a very sticky wicket for the Dems and Never Trump Republicans.
This popular vote crap is a Hillary invention and it’s against the Constitution. The elector set up guarantees that urban population centers cannot control the presidency.
Or 3-4 large states can't control the entire country. That is why the electoral college. Small states have rights too.

Trump was not convicted. There were no armed people at the capital that day, only protestors. To me an insurrection is an armed rebellion against the state, not an unarmed protest. If that were the case almost every protest could be called an insurrection. Trump also tweeted for them to go home. That is never brought up.
POTUS can also ignore a SCOTUS decision. SCOTUS has no way to force the executive branch to abide by its rulings. Andrew Jackson- - - -"John Marshall has made his decision- - - -now let him enforce it!"- - - - -and my Cherokee ancestors walked the Trail of Tears to Oklahoma.
Originally Posted by Squidge

Findings of fact from the lower court ruling start on page 25 if you're so inclined.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-c...griswold-order-district-court-denver.pdf

Page 40, THE SPEECH AT THE ELLIPSE. In my opinion this section was likely the most "damning fact" that the court identified.

Also noteworthy is the section on THE ATTACK ON THE CAPITOL starting on page 46, and the section on TRUMP’S REACTION TO THE ATTACK starting on page 52.

The speech where his final charge to the attendees was to march peacefully and patriotically to have their voices heard?
The final charge to the attendees wasn't damning, but the lower court did find "In the context of the speech as a whole..."

If you're inclined, start on page 25.

Someone once said that "facts are stubborn things", adjudicated findings of fact are as stubborn as a mule.

145. In the context of the speech as a whole, as well as the broader context of Trump’s efforts to inflame his supporters through outright lies of voter fraud in the weeks leading up to January 6, 2021 and his long-standing pattern of encouraging political violence among his supporters, the Court finds that the call to “fight” and “fight like hell” was intended as, and was understood by a portion of the crowd as, a call to arms. The Court further finds, based on the testimony and documentary evidence presented, that Trump’s conduct and words were the factual cause of, and a substantial contributing factor to, the January 6, 2021 attack on the United States Capitol. See also 11/03/2023 Tr. 203:20–22; 11/02/2023 278:2–12.

136. Much of Trump’s speech was not in Trump’s prepared remarks. For instance, Trump’s speech called out Vice President Pence by name eleven times. Exs. 22, pp. B1-B23; 49. The teleprompter draft of the speech released by the National Archives contained only one reference to Vice President Pence. Ex. 157, p. 34.

137. Trump used the word “fight” or variations of it 20 times during his Ellipse speech. Exs. 22, pp. B1-B23; 49. The teleprompter draft contained only one mention of the word fight. Ex. 157, p. 29.

138. Trump also repeatedly insisted that the crowd cannot let the certification happen:

Trump should have had better attorneys representing him in this case.
Of course, the riot happened before Trump finished speaking. He did not call for violence in any way.
Originally Posted by benchman
Of course, the riot happened before Trump finished speaking. He did not call for violence in any way.
Which of course is irrelevant, the Uniparty Agenda cares not about facts, only persecution and propaganda.
Why does a Predominately White Congress Hate Whites So Much ..

Enough to Send F16’s into the Boro’s

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet
Originally Posted by akrange
Why does a Predominately White Congress Hate Whites So Much ..

Enough to Send F16’s into the Boro’s

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet
They hate everyone that isn’t a member of their private club, akin to royalty vs peasants.

That wasn’t very nice.
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
·
Follow
When Twitter deleted Trump’s public request for people to go home on J6 only 5 minutes after he posted it, it seemed very strange

Wouldn’t they want peace?

Were they trying to frame him for their narrative?

But what if there was something else at play…

What if they were… Show more

From Newsweek:
"Before the president could use any of the powers provided to him under the insurrection act, he would first have to issue a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse.

According to a congressional research paper from 2006, the President would have to make a statement within a set time frame. If that order is not complied with, then the President has the power to reply troops to resolve the issue Through an executive order."

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
Twitter deleted this video of Trump calling for peace & for everyone to go home just minutes after he posted it

They wanted J6 chaos to get worse

Then they suspended Trump on all social media & said he incited an insurrection

He couldn’t defend himself
Excellent article treating the history of 14A

https://americanmind.org/salvo/trum...ontent=287573281&utm_source=hs_email

Written before the CO SC’s decision, but relevant none the less

Boycott Colorado. Wolf costs are about $2M with $500k/ year for management. Crazy. Your hard earned tax dollars and hunting licence sales at work.

Boycott Colorado. Wolf costs are about $2M with $500k/ year for management. Crazy. Your hard earned tax dollars and hunting licence sales at work.

100%. Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho are the places to go.
© 24hourcampfire