J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Let me guess you need the definition of "is?"

Semantics. Smh

I need no definition of anything. You can read back through my posts. Trump had some good people in his administration, some bad. Trump was the best President in my lifetime. I voted for Trump based on what he said he would do in 2016 and what he had done in 2020. Pence was a mistake, so were some others. People backstab you sometimes. I don't hold that against Trump personally as he couldn't of known that about some of them until it came out, like picking a pit bull puppy.

The End.

Sad sstory.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Jcubed; 01/13/24.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SargeMO
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

Instead we got a four year Joe/Ho shietshow.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.
You seem to believe Trump lost the election fairly and not because of fraud?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
FAKE NEWS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had no problem with Pence as VP until the day after the 2020 election day. It was like a switch was switched on and Pence became a different person.

Hard to figure.

Trump mistakes: Keeping James Comey on as FBI Director. Should have been immediately replaced. Wray as FBI Director. Fail. Should have been replaced.

His AG choice. Fail. His second AG choice, Fail.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

So, Trump had no responsibility in selecting Pence to No. 2?

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.
Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?

I didn't realize I was making those decisions in 2016.
It's pretty chickenshiit to bitch that Trump made a bad decision based on info we have now. If you want to show that you knew better than him, show us what you said when he made the choice.

In 2016, I thought pence wasn't a bad choice as VP. Up until then, he seemed to be a solid conservative, and an honorable person. Since history has shown that he was not, I won't blame Trump for being wrong about him, too.

So, if you were warning us that pence was a bad choice, show us those warnings.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AB2506
I had no problem with Pence as VP until the day after the 2020 election day. It was like a switch was switched on and Pence became a different person.

Hard to figure.

Trump mistakes: Keeping James Comey on as FBI Director. Should have been immediately replaced. Wray as FBI Director. Fail. Should have been replaced.

Pence revealed himself waaay back in 2017 when he conspired with the FBI to set up General Flynn and con Trump into firing Flynn.

It was clear at that point who’s side Pence was on. Well, it was clear to many, but not to Trump, he still defends Pence and calls him “a good guy”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
You people. You act like Trump had the time to personally hire everyone in his organization that ended up being a backstabbing slimeball. He came into politics without personal knowledge of much except knowing he knew how to run big things, make things happen and get things done, which he did.

He personally hired some, and the vast majority of them are still behind him, and many of them fought daily with some of the establishment hires. The establishment hires came from people already in the system that he trusted and delegated responsibility to. Way too many positions for him to learn about and take care of personally.

Pence was a bad choice. But how many of you were saying that before 2020? I was never a Pence "fan", no reason to be. But I also thought he was okay as vice presidents go before the 2020 pandemic, and then subsequent election. They don't do much. I was wrong, and so were many of you.

IMO if he gets in this time he should put somebody like General Flynn in charge of all the inside hiring. And they still wouldn't get it all right. I mean, you do need some experience in the different fields. Not every position can be filled by your favorite no BS next door neighbor.

That was literally Trump's job, put together a Cabinet etc to serve the American people.

Literally.

No. His job was to do what he said he would do. And he done it more than any President in my lifetime. Not even a close contest. We can bitch, or look at results. He done it.

He made a whole lot of good hires. Many of them are still daily fighting for the cause despite the constant harassments and BS it fills their lives with. There is no way a man never in politics can know everything about every person for the jobs upon jobs in an administration. He took care of some of them personally, the others he delegated, as has every President.

His so called "bad" hires are highlighted because of who Trump is. How many "bad" hires do you remember from previous Presidents? Some, but not like Trump. Why? Trump was a 1 man wrecking machine against the status quo. And many even in his own administration couldn't abide by that.

That needs to change. But if you could do better, have at it. In that arena it's like picking a from a field of pit bull puppies. Which one is gonna bite? Who knows. They pretty much all looked and sounded good initially. Some proved they were, others the only reason we now know differently is because they proved they were not.

Come on. Be honest with yourself. Just because we like the guy doesn't mean that he is the second coming of Christ and does no wrong.
Back in 2016, did you have any posts telling us how bad pence would turn out to be?

It's pretty chickenshiit to bitch that Trump made a bad decision based on info we have now. If you want to show that you knew better than him, show us what you said when he made the choice.

In 2016, I thought pence wasn't a bad choice as VP. Up until then, he seemed to be a solid conservative, and an honorable person. Since history has shown that he was not, I won't blame Trump for being wrong about him, too.

Did you miss the repeated bad decisions on Cabinet positions?

I like the guy; but be honest.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
'Results' would have been Trump doing a great job as president--which I do not dispute--keeping his big blowhard NY trap shut and not throwing fits on twitter, like a 13 year old girl. He would have coasted into a second term effortlessly.

It would be great if DJT learned something from all that, and gets another shot. I guess we'll see.
I'm not sure whether it's disgusting or confusing to see people comment on the last election and blaming Trump for not getting elected. Did you not consider what was going on when all of a sudden everything halted and the next thing we know biden has the lead? It wasn't his "blow hard mouth" that got biden in the oval office. It was a stolen election.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611

I'm not sure whether it's disgusting or confusing to see people comment on the last election and blaming Trump for not getting elected. Did you not consider what was going on when all of a sudden everything halted and the next thing we know biden has the lead? It wasn't his "blow hard mouth" that got biden in the oval office. It was a stolen election.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Steevie...you are a bitch.

No wonder you are a liberal.

Hahaha! Keep telling them it is hopeless you union strong cùnt.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by AB2506

Hard to figure.

Pence revealed himself waaay back in 2017 when he conspired with the FBI to set up General Flynn and con Trump into firing Flynn.

It was clear at that point who’s side Pence was on. Well, it was clear to many, but not to Trump, he still defends Pence and calls him “a good guy”.

You didn't ever know that, democrat.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No more gaslighting Steevie?

Is that all the DNC has you on the schedule for today sweetie?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

Man you know better than that…

I guess we'll see. I'll admit to being a bit gun shy about Trump's appointments ever since Mike Pence,...then, as mentioned,.. came John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. There's others.

Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep wouldn't be totally unprecedented. He's laid many eggs along the way.

Have you not figured out Trumps tactics yet? Come on.
If Trump picked me to be in his cabinet or VP or said I was a great person I would be very worried and constantly looking over my shoulder.

Bingo. But neither the CYA nor the Military Patriots behind The Plan can outsmart the bloodhounds who comprise the Campfire Crew.

They are so smart at sniffing out the real clues from the MSM Nues it's uncanny.

He'll, they don't even need to listen to that dumbassed Trump. Give them just 12 more and they will all have figured everything out.

Oh sorry, 12 more months and it will come to them.

These guys have unfallible intuition they can bet big money and their life on.

They knew Bidet would be loaning Trump his big military transport to haul his car and vehicle convoy on at the rallies.

They knew 2 years ahead of time, like the Larp Q that Trump was getting his own platform and that the left would have Twitter go down on them.

They knew like Q that Trump was going to name Truth Socials server system Pepe. They knew that Hydroxychloroquine was good to go and that a lot of the Covid jabs and treatments were toxic.

They knew like Q that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

They knew who was sitting in front of Trump here.

They knew all about the raid on MAL being about exposing crimes by Bidet and Killery and Zero and that the FBY was looking for tbe PEADS papers and why the Cabal needs them.

They knew all this was going to happen.

They know all about this..

And they aren't going to be tricked by this guys inept crew.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]macbook keyboard test

And they don't need to listen to what this guy says. He doesn't know schiett from shine-ola. grin

grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/13/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by efw
CBS?

Man you know better than that…

I guess we'll see. I'll admit to being a bit gun shy about Trump's appointments ever since Mike Pence,...then, as mentioned,.. came John Bolton and Eliot Abrams. There's others.

Trump picking Nikki Haley as veep wouldn't be totally unprecedented. He's laid many eggs along the way.

Have you not figured out Trumps tactics yet? Come on.
If Trump picked me to be in his cabinet or VP or said I was a great person I would be very worried and constantly looking over my shoulder.

Bingo.

Hey ShadeTree,

Lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s been claimed that the president has over 4,000 appointments to make. If the president himself averaged a measly 10 minutes for every appointment selection it would take him a full month working on nothing else….it’s unrealistic to think that the swamp doesn’t have the game rigged. Before Trump most people had no idea that our freedoms were stolen and our elections were corrupted but thanks to President Trump we now know for a fact that we are living under a totalitarian dictatorship.

One man can’t be expected to do it all. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water like Bristoe was so quick to do when Trump killed Solemani I’d like to see people with backbone make suggestions or a positive contribution instead of after the fact bitching which accomplishes nothing. I was taken aback by some of those appointments but when the swamp gives you the lists of people to choose from you’re likely to be picking THEIR predetermined choices. He was setup from the outset and I think he’s a lot more worldly and wise today than he was 7 years ago….we ALL are.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes...but he made mistakes and some of his promises were not kept...and mean tweets...and Steevies pussy is grabbed....so vote for Hailey or Biden.

Signed Bristoe and Steevie.....

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Literally.

Did you miss the repeated bad decisions on Cabinet positions?

I like the guy; but be honest.
Did you know they were bad decisions when they were made? If not, then why should we expect that Trump would have known? If so, show us where you were raising the red flag.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It’s been claimed that the president has over 4,000 appointments to make. If the president himself averaged a measly 10 minutes for every appointment selection it would take him a full month working on nothing else….it’s unrealistic to think that the swamp doesn’t have the game rigged. Before Trump most people had no idea that our freedoms were stolen and our elections were corrupted but thanks to President Trump we now know for a fact that we are living under a totalitarian dictatorship.

One man can’t be expected to do it all. Instead of throwing the baby out with the bath water like Bristoe was so quick to do when Trump killed Solemani I’d like to see people with backbone make suggestions or a positive contribution instead of after the fact bitching which accomplishes nothing. I was taken aback by some of those appointments but when the swamp gives you the lists of people to choose from you’re likely to be picking THEIR predetermined choices. He was setup from the outset and I think he’s a lot more worldly and wise today than he was 7 years ago….we ALL are.
A succinct and accurate post Aces.

I made that statement about 4K positions to fill,a few days ago.

We have on this board members who claim to be Conservatives but instead are:

Monday morning quarterbacks

RINOS

Chicken Littles

Soothsayers of doom and gloom

Government quislings

Unionistas = slang

Never Trumpers

Just plain bullschitters.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

What does this have to do with my comments?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

A succinct and accurate post Aces.

I made that statement about 4K positions to fill,a few days ago.

We have on this board members who claim to be Conservatives but instead are:

Monday morning quarterbacks

RINOS

Chicken Littles

Soothsayers of doom and gloom

Government quislings

Unionistas = slang

Never Trumpers

Just plain bullschitters.

Throw in the moderates too.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,585
Posts18,511,067
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.