Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fester
Douches gonna douche in the left lane!

It’s a power trip. Little Richard syndrome.

Move over and let someone by regardless of
the speed limit and regardless what YOU
think is right.

It’s the same type of people who wanted to be hall monitor
in school and would snitch on you.

Bunch of bishes…..

True that. But the worst is a jackass that wants to dive the speed limit in the HOV toll lane while folks are busy passing you in the free lanes. And if it's an EV it just makes things that much happier for everyone.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You lazy pukes need to get up a few minutes earlier if getting there earlier is the key to your life.

think is right.

Bunch of bishes…..
Type A. Yep some of y'all are. If I'm passing someone I will continue to pass. If the folks in front of me are not going faster than I am I will continue there as I pass folks.

Nope never wanted to monitor halls. Or snitch. Ever.

But did hope that both the stupid slow and stupid fast would get some common sense.

Pass me and flip me off only to be stopped at the same red light a mile down the road.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Drove 50K a year for 17 years, ATL 75 was usually the worst. I stay in the right lane unless it’s a three lane and there’s lots of on ramp merging traffic.

Four way stops seem to confuse folks regardless of age. The one below the house got its signs busted up every week, until the DOT made it a single lane traffic circle, now they just run straight across it busting up more signs. Can’t seem to figure out the vehicle in the circle has the right of way…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Another reason to be in the left lane for reasons other than passing is moving over to allow on ramp traffic in. Seems like when I do this, I often have some self-important cockweasel drive up my butt. It's even more frustrating when the merging vehicle speed matches me.
That isn't a problem until you stay in the left lane for the next 20 miles afterward.

Which I don't do, but that won't keep some idiot who doesn't understand the big picture from running up my ass.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

think is right.

Bunch of bishes…..

True that. But the worst is a jackass that wants to dive the speed limit in the HOV toll lane while folks are busy passing you in the free lanes. And if it's an EV it just makes things that much happier for everyone.

A couple weeks ago actually saw a driving school vehicle in the HOV lane doing exactly the speed limit. On the busiest highway in the country! Traffic was way backed up for this douche. If this is the quality of driving instruction we have, then its the younger ones who need extra testing, not the boomers.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One other thing. Slower traffic keep right doesn't apply on the divided 3 lane 40 MPH retail district roads. In heavy traffic, sometimes you have to get in the far left lane to set up to turn well ahead of time. Not turning soon, no reason not to leave the left lane open for those in a hurry.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Another reason to be in the left lane for reasons other than passing is moving over to allow on ramp traffic in. Seems like when I do this, I often have some self-important cockweasel drive up my butt. It's even more frustrating when the merging vehicle speed matches me.
That isn't a problem until you stay in the left lane for the next 20 miles afterward.

Which I don't do, but that won't keep some idiot who doesn't understand the big picture from running up my ass.

I’ve got to agree with Paul on this one. No good deed goes unpunished. Move over for merging traffic and here comes Mr. pos dick weasel, doing 90+. Misery begets misery. There is plenty to go around.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It gets worse every year and I don't know why.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I drove cross country a year and a half ago, never broke 65. Mostly right about 60. 😂

If you’re in the left lane and holding up traffic, you’re the problem. I don’t care how fast you’re going.

I can't believe the amount of self-centered A$$holes are on this forum. Regardless of any speed limits, the left lane should be used for passing. If there is faster traffic behind you GTF out of the way. I've driven on the Autobahn in Germany. and it can be seriously dangerous to hog the left lane. It's unlawful to pass on the right. So one does not want to be in the left lane when a Porsche can be coming up behind you at 125mph or more.

I drive I-5 in Central California six or more times a month, and it is dangerous to stay in the left lane there, as well. All the CHP drive 78 miles an hour on that freeway for self preservation.

Last edited by mrmarklin; 01/16/24.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
All I know is that 9 out of 10 times, the person that is speeding and passing you showing out...you'll meet up with them again at the next red light.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495
Pass me and flip me off only to be stopped at the same red light a mile down the road.....

Then what happens ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
If you are gonna poke along in the left lane .....put your right blinker on.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Gotta laugh at all these staunch 2A, Don't Tread on Me types trying to control what other people do...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One other thing. Slower traffic keep right doesn't apply on the divided 3 lane 40 MPH retail district roads. In heavy traffic, sometimes you have to get in the far left lane to set up to turn well ahead of time. Not turning soon, no reason not to leave the left lane open for those in a hurry.
I agree. I was only referring to interstates. I expect to go at a slower pace on a highway. I’m looking to actually get somewhere when on the interstate.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by rost495

Then what happens ?
Where do they have red lights on an interstate?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Gotta laugh at all these staunch 2A, Don't Tread on Me types trying to control what other people do...
Yeah, how dare anyone support laws that provide for the orderly, efficient flow of traffic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oncoming ramp traffic should be going the speed limit by the time they merge but half of the azzhats want to poke up/down a ramp and not be up to the speed limit when they're ready to merge.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by killerv
All I know is that 9 out of 10 times, the person that is speeding and passing you showing out...you'll meet up with them again at the next red light.
99% of the time that’s the case. And I love pulling next to people that beat me to the light. Golf clap…..

What gets me is azzhokes that decide the buffer
I keep between me and the car in front is an invitation
to merge in front of me……

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, how dare anyone support laws that provide for the orderly, efficient flow of traffic.

Wonder what would happen if you rode your bike in the left lane? laugh

Roy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What gets me is azzhokes that decide the buffer
I keep between me and the car in front is an invitation
to merge in front of me……

Amazing how that works, never fails.

Roy

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

108 members (10Glocks, 7887mm08, AussieGunWriter, B52RadarNav, 44mc, 35, 10 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,251
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.