Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All;
Morning all, I hope all my fellow Canucks and any of our US 'Fire friends who wander in and out of this section and/or are getting this latest cold snap are keeping warm.

This showed up in my feed this morning and I thought I'd share it.

The channel by the way, "Clyde Do Something" is an auto technician/mechanic out of Squamish who got ticked off with the legacy media coverage during the Trucker Convoy and started his own news program, digging through online news sources from around the world.

He is fairly middle of the road, but is a firearm owner though I don't believe he hunts. He's had Rod Giltaca, CCFR Pres. on a number of times.

Anyways when he has "Marty Up North" from Edmonton on, they find some interesting Canadian content as well.

Here then is this morning's news.

All the best and do keep warm out there.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not surprised.
I have seen enough People, friends and relatives, that have either had spells of heart related issues, or have developed Cancer since taking this Jab. The majority of these People have no recourse and nobody in their corner, it is pure evil.
They lied from the beginning and will lie to the end.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Canada's veterans are living on the street, does anyone expect more from a pos like Trudeau?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't know where you people find all these who apparently have "jab" problems. The majority of people we know of have had the vax and we haven't heard of one who has had problems. Our group are elderly and due to our age should be susceptible to any and all problems if such exist but we don't see it happening. I guess we are all are able to hold our own opinions.

Jim

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I work with a fellow who lost his job in the military as he would not take the vaccine.

He kept all correspondence on the subject and is in on the lawsuit. I hope he wins big but is doing well working here as well.

IC B2

BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Jim;
Good afternoon, I hope you're all keeping warm, well and dry out in your part of Ontario today.

Starting with your final statement, I'll agree wholeheartedly that we should all be able to hold our own opinions.

Personally I know of one young man with no prior indications of heart issues who suffered from a heart attack/myocarditis after receiving two vaccines I believe. His work dictated that vaccines were mandatory and he chose to attempt to continue to provide for his family and complied. Of course we cannot say for sure what caused the heart attack, but he is not a smoker, was fit, not overweight, etc.

I am aware of another young man who became extremely ill after the first vaccine. Again it was a condition of his continued employment at that point and again he complied in an attempt to continue to provide for his family.

What I take umbrage with is the fact it was mandated and enforced as a condition to continued employment.

At that time we were told by several sources that it would prevent us from getting the beer flu.

When that proved not to be the case, we were told it would lessen the effect of the beer flu on us if we had the vaccine, that it would lighten the load on an overburdened healthcare system and reduce hospitalization.

There was a study done by the University of Ontario last spring which stated that showed hospitalization from the beer flu was in fact not affected by whether the patient had been vaccinated or not.

The major contributing factor/factors which led to hospitalization was the presence of comorbidities in the patient, such as diabetes, overweight, lung problems, heart problems and indeed old age.

In the case of our armed forces, most of them did not have comorbidities for fairly obvious fitness requirements of combat readiness, but despite that it was mandated.

Further according to documents discussed in the video, the head of the Canadian Armed Forces was warned that mandating it would be in violation of the individuals rights and freedoms as laid out in the Charter.

Speaking of healthcare issues, we here in BC still have many, as in thousands, of healthcare workers who cannot go back to work because BC still mandates a beer flu vaccine in order to work.

In summary, I have no issue with anyone who decided to take a vaccine or decided not to.

What troubles me is that either we have rights and freedoms which are entrenched in the Charter, or we do not and it's truly a meaningless document.

The closed churches in Ontario, where congregants were arrested for sitting in their cars for a service, but could sit in the same car in the grocery store parking lot next door unfortunately answer my question for me, does it not?

All the best to you despite the interesting times we're in.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 01/16/24.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
I don't know where you people find all these who apparently have "jab" problems. The majority of people we know of have had the vax and we haven't heard of one who has had problems. Our group are elderly and due to our age should be susceptible to any and all problems if such exist but we don't see it happening. I guess we are all are able to hold our own opinions.

Jim
I dont "find" any of them. I just look at how many people I know that have had heart and Cancer issues, and it is just that simple. I doubt you would believe anything contrary to your beliefs, regardless of how much information was put in front of you.

If that is too simple for you then .....how come they are listing people who died of unrelated issues and then they list the cause of death as Covid? ......of which I personally know 3 people, very disingenuous to ignore that.

"We are all able to hold our own opinions" ......are we? if you dont play along you can/will lose everything for not taking the jab, lose your home, career, your career in the military etc, but that is a choice?....actually, that isn't a choice.

I dont care about your health, take as many jabs as you want, but its about my health, not yours.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All those who coerced others to take the jab, whether it was family, or if you were in a position of authority and used you authority to force people to take the jab should be ashamed of yourselves.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
"We are all able to hold our own opinions" ......are we? if you dont play along you can/will lose everything for not taking the jab, lose your home, career, your career in the military etc, but that is a choice?....actually, that isn't a choice.”

But nobody forced you - biggest lie of the century.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No shyte, I am in a Province that still has a vaccine mandate for their healthcare workers.

So for the retarded, there are over 2,000 nurses fired, hard to get a number of doctors, but safe to say a couple hundred, and 10,000 total healthcare workers gone, cooks cleaners, care aids etc.....how fugging stupid does one have to be?...
answer, really stupid.
I define stupid as those who lack critical thinking skills.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I work with a fellow who lost his job in the military as he would not take the vaccine.

He kept all correspondence on the subject and is in on the lawsuit. I hope he wins big but is doing well working here as well.

I sent that fellow the YT link last night. He was telling me that the lawyers require $2000 plus 33.3% of the take to do this case.

Robbery!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Contingency fees weren’t legal in Canada until about 15 years ago.

You wanna play, you gotta pay. Exercising your rights isn’t cheap. Remember, legal aid is only for career criminals.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for posting this!

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"We were told it would lessen the effect of the beer flu on us if we had the vaccine, that it would lighten the load on an overburdened healthcare system and reduce hospitalization. "

It takes about a 10th of a second of critical thinking to know this was pulled straight out of their butt. There was/is no way of knowing either. Before or after. A 70 year "get off Scott-free" card was also indicative.

But if it's out on MSM, it must be true and compelled with!

Yeah, I had the Jab, and one booster, guessing potential risk, and knowing MSM, the CDC, etc. were being, at best disingenious.

Along with half a dozen other jabs, including shingles. I was not going to put off going to Africa another year- it had already been put off for one.

No-one should have been lied to about unprovable health benefits, the risk of taking unproven faux-vaccine, or compelled to take the Jab.

So far, so good, but at 75, if I keel over tomorrow, you are welcome to make any allegations about the cause you wish.

I be ded, and won't GAS.

10 days in four Tanzania Parks, viewing at least a half-million animals was worth the risk, when you are already over 70!

At least it was to me.

Last edited by las; 01/19/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
OH yeah - we had to get tested in the Serengetti in the field and cleared to come back on our scheduled flight. They screwed up something on me- transposed a couple passport numbers i think, and I was put at risk of not leaving. They figured it out.

Damn the luck!

Last edited by las; 01/19/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Dwayne thanks for putting that up.

I find the inconsistencies now and, in the past, very troubling. Many of us had questions related to the virus being airborne and also the origin (bat breeding with a scaly reptile vs an accidental release and coverup at a bio lab). Then there was the mandatory social distancing, the outbreaks in seniors’ lodges and in Alberta at a meat packing plant (attributed to an employer which later turned out to be a large social gathering), the push not to use Ivermectin (which is now on the list for treatment options).

Why mandate the population to get a vaccine then allow elected officials the right to reject taking it.

Also having leaders like Trudeau and Biden take open positions that mandated people having to take the vaccine or lose their jobs, could not travel or be out in public places and now stating that they never did that -- disingenuous is a very light word for their actions.

Equally the learning curve with the medical profession was significant in terms of treatment options. Some of the initial treatments actually made the infected person worse off. Just huge unknowns in this area that both the Federal government and their media played up.

I was always on the fence on a person taking the vaccine as a personal choice and not one that should have been mandated. As a polio survivor this was a pretty big jump for me.

Moving forward to present day I have one friend who lost his wife in December due to a reaction to a covid booster. Total miss by the medical community in terms of treatment. We have a young fellow doing carpentry work for us that was hospitalized after his last booster due to myocarditis. I was in for a annual heart check up which included a cardiac MRI and there were a number of people in for checks due to myocarditis and the few I asked picked it up after the covid shot -- no issues before.

So people that were worried on the vaccine had every right to be.

Hugh
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They had me at first, but then thanks to the people Trudeau tried to silence, I was able to see through the lies.
There is no way the people I have seen go down is a coincidence. I am not saying there is anything nefarious, although plausible, if it is considered similar to any flu shot....people can and are dying from it. If anyone doesn't think people die from the flu shot, they are an idiot.

But here it is.....consider who is creating, who is curing, who the messenger is, and that is all I and others need to know, and that is no conspiracy theory.

As I said earlier, some people will not believe something even if you put a massive amount of evidence in front of them, and they still wont believe it.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am very interested in hearing the testimony of a member of the CAF who lost their career over the mandates, why they wouldn't get jabbed, their number of years, rank etc....

BC30cal Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Good morning my friend, I hope the week behaved and you're all well, warm and dry this morning.

This is pretty long, but here's one from Shawn Ryan interviewing Dallas Alexander.

Back when the initial interview came out I listened to the whole thing, but have not listened to this new version.

It does not reflect well on Canadian Forces leadership in my view - at all..

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a lot of Jab recipients try to shame me into getting it. I am not anti-vaccine, just yesterday I got a Hep-A vac before I travel to Fiji. All I ask for in a vaccine is a 10 year track record showing the effectiveness and side effects. Looking at those numbers I can decide for myself if I want the vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccine couldn't do this, so I didn't get it.
The US military processed out a lot of folks for refusing the jab. Now they are crying because recruitment numbers are way down. It is human nature to push back when you seem forced to do something. Those that go along to get along, do so because of conditioning by parents, gov't schools, religion or other types of indoctrination. According to US military medicine, cancer rates are up 300+% in military age males and 400% in females. Females also are having reproductive organ issues and males are having heart/lung issues.
You are free to get the jab, but I am free to refuse. I waited 3 years to go on this trip with my wife. It was for our 25th anniversary, but we just celebrated our 28th. Had we not been able to fly due to no jab, for the rest of our lives - that would have been OK too. Originally we were gonna go to New Zealand, but even after the restrictions were lifted, we chose a new destination due to the way NZ handled (dominated) their citizens.

Some is Good---More is Better----Too Much is Just Right
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 12savage, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,683
Posts18,475,018
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.