-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People pulling out in front of me making me hard brake, when there's two miles of open road behind me and people who can't adjust their headlights to the same angle so even when they dim them, they're still searching the sky for planes and lastly the Millenials with their extra light bars cause they're scared to drive in the dark. They refuse to dim them or turn them off so I'm driving blind for two miles...God damn, I've turned into my dad.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Y'all take an aspirin and a percocet and lay down.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
F'kheads who race to the grocery door to get ahead of you, then go into super-slow mode in mid aisle once inside. Especially the double wides....

I know what I want when I go in there, I generally know where it is, so get the hell out of my way and quit your lallygag "shopping" looking at every damn product, label, and price, and "visiting"

I hope they all starve.

Other than that, I have few other issues. smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by las
F'kheads who race to the grocery door to get ahead of you, then go into super-slow mode in mid aisle once inside. Especially the double wides....

I know what I want when I go in there, I generally know where it is, so get the hell out of my way and quit your lallygag "shopping" looking at every damn product, label, and price, and "visiting"

I hope they all starve.

Other than that, I have few other issues. smile

Yes.....you seem very well adjusted.

I am MAGA.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Loud tv commercials. Should be the volume as the program.

Yeah- I spaced thar one. few days ago I had to turn the volume up to 80 to hear the danged program, then down to 18 so the commercials didn't deafen me. Sure wish the controller had a mute button, but it doesn't. That was rather more extreme than most, admittedly.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The weekend at Walmart when I need to get something. We get probably half of Nogales Mexico starting on Friday through Sunday. It's a living hell especially when the Mexicans that come to shop are joined by the welfare recipients that just got their checks a EBT cards refilled.

Also when non-handicapped people take handicap parking spaces.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
The weekend at Walmart when I need to get something. We get probably half of Nogales Mexico starting on Friday through Sunday. It's a living hell especially when the Mexicans that come to shop are joined by the welfare recipients that just got their checks a EBT cards refilled.

Also when non-handicapped people take handicap parking spaces.
PJ

Does it help to pick your Walmart?

lots of options in Tucson.

Speedway and Kolb had a LOT of Older-Americans on Saturday.

Down by I-10 or I-19, I didn't even try.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 338reddog
Parking way out in a parking lot and some jackwad parks right next to me. Have to squeeze my ass through my door so I don’t bang their door.
My buddy had it happen to him in a Walmart parking lot.
Guy was out of his car talking on the phone. Buddy asked him to move his car. Guy flipped him off. Wrong thing to do, Buddy layed him out.

I had forgotten that one.

Dodge Ram Crew cab towing 18' jon boat, so I parked way out, 90* to and across parking stripes, right at the end of the lane, with 7 or 8 empty spots just ahead, many more on other lanes.

In pulls a white BMW with CA plates, couple both dressed all in white. So close in front of my grill the woman could barely squeeze out. As they walked away I lowered my window and shouted "Hey" gesturing to his car.

He threw up his hands in a "What" motion and waked away.

I had to back up to get out of there.

Tempted, I was! All those keys on my ring, but no guts. smile

Last edited by las; 01/17/24.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by 338reddog
Parking way out in a parking lot and some jackwad parks right next to me. Have to squeeze my ass through my door so I don’t bang their door.
My buddy had it happen to him in a Walmart parking lot.
Guy was out of his car talking on the phone. Buddy asked him to move his car. Guy flipped him off. Wrong thing to do, Buddy layed him out.

I had forgotten that one.

Dodge Ram Crew cab towing 18' jon boat, so I parked way out, 90* to and across parking stripes, right at the end of the lane, with 7 or 8 empty spots just ahead, many more on other lanes.

In pulls a white BMW with CA plates, couple both dressed all in white. So close in front of my grill the woman could barely squeeze out. As they walked away I lowered my window and shouted "Hey" gesturing to his car.

He threw up his hands in a "What" motion and waked away.

I had to back up to get out of there.

Tempted, I was! All those keys on my ring, but no guts. smile
It’s ok, you are the better man!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
350lb people sitting next to me on an airplane.
Just cause you can't stop eating fast food for lunch everyday doesn't mean I should have to rub up against your muffin top for a 3 hour flight.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by longarm
Also, this..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
When I bring my beer to the checkout counter, them sumbitches want me to pay for it!!

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dumbfugks that are surprised that after being rung up in the check out line they have to pay.

Sorry Paul, I didn't know you were behind me. And by the way, that always makes me nervous......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Go ahead and relieve your burden by telling us what else pushes your buttons.

I

Life is too short to get wrapped around the axle with details, I like to keep things simple:

People suck. Fuc k everybody.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by longarm
Also, this..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

MAMILs! (Middle Aged Men In Lycra) Heard that description from our motorcoach driver in Ireland where MAMILs are prevalent. He would pull up within a couple feet of their back tire as they huffed and puffed up the hills refusing to yield to faster traffic.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Loud tv commercials. Should be the volume as the program.

Yeah- I spaced thar one. few days ago I had to turn the volume up to 80 to hear the danged program, then down to 18 so the commercials didn't deafen me. Sure wish the controller had a mute button, but it doesn't. That was rather more extreme than most, admittedly.
Years ago before flatscreens, we had a tv that automatically adjusted the volume of commercials to the same as the corresponding tv program. I wish that would have caught on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dumbfugks that are surprised that after being rung up in the check out line they have to pay. Really you mouth-breathing fugkwit? You worked your way to the register from 5 customers deep, stood in line for 5 minutes while some goddam waterhead tried to find pink grapfruit on the code sheet, let her finish ringing everything up, then you decide to fumble fugk your way through your fifty five gallon purse to look for your check book. Go jam a glowing hot fire poker up your pisshole you hideous holstein.
My mother (rest her soul) was the worst, she would not think to even look for her check book until after she was told the amount. After she got to where she didn't need to be driving I would take her. Made her mad when I would order her to get her check book out and write everything but the amount while the stuff was being rung up. She always ran late for church, hair appointments, etc. The only thing she did fast was speeding on the way to an appointment. When I started driving her she would complain mightily that I needed to speed up. I told her more than once "I am over the speed limit now, should I just run into that car ahead of us". She told me that she always got behind someone like me when she tried to go somewhere. When she would get home she wouldn't even think about the door key until she was standing in front of the door.

Supper was always way after dark. I learned to cook at an early age.

Bless her heart, the only time she held a job was during WW2 when it was all hands on deck even if you were slow.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
1). Getting carded for alcohol purchases. I'm ever bit of 62 years old.
2). People that don't wear watches and constantly dig their cell phone out to look at the time.
3). People that don't realize that their cell phone are portable and they can take them out of ear shot of everyone else.
4). Texting in the movies.
5). People that abandon their pets along the forest service roads!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most drivers with handicap plates.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have not been to a movie in a theater in 15 years.
But the way that every action scene had to crank the volume to 10 used to really piss me off too...🤣

Grumpy old men...

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
teens riding quads and dirt bikes in town and breaking the rules of the road. and cops do nothing.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 257 mag, badwolf, benchman, BDR1, 7 invisible), 1,441 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,058
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.