Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can't help but think about on more than one occasion Biden talking about using F16 and tanks against American citizens.

He’ll have to fly most of them himself or recruit from European communists…

I don’t think there are too many pilots and even fewer tank drivers willing to kill citizens just to allow our nation to be invaded. 😉

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if those orders backfired bigly!

I think you might be wrong there.

Think, FBI agents, LEO standing down, LEO enforcing mask mandates, just to name a few. They will follow orders, it's what they do.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Mayorkas is also a board member of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.

That figures.
You must have me on ignore, or you would have known this already.

I don't use the ignore feature.
I guess you skip over my posts, then.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If you don't learn who's behind all this crap, you are doomed to repeat it again and again.

Apparently, two millennia worth of repetition isn't enough.
It would seem that's right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Agreed. It simply boils down to good versus evil.
And where on that continuum do you place those who Jesus identified as having the devil for their father?

You mean the Pharisees and those who followed them. Or maybe he meant every Jew---you know, like even the faithful eleven who followed him? After all, they were Jews, as were all the disciples at that point in time. Their father must have been the devil. Right?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And where on that continuum do you place those who Jesus identified as having the devil for their father?
You mean the Pharisees and those who followed them. Or maybe he meant every Jew---you know, like even the faithful eleven who followed him? After all, they were Jews, as were all the disciples at that point in time. Their father must have been the devil. Right?
He was speaking specifically of the Jews who denied who he was. He also called them antiChrist.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

Think, FBI agents, LEO standing down, LEO enforcing mask mandates, just to name a few. They will follow orders, it's what they do.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You have to preface this topic with ""I'm not talking about your nice Jewish neighbor"" or your Jewish buddy in college . < This calms them down .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by steve4102
I can't help but think about on more than one occasion Biden talking about using F16 and tanks against American citizens.

He’ll have to fly most of them himself or recruit from European communists…

I don’t think there are too many pilots and even fewer tank drivers willing to kill citizens just to allow our nation to be invaded. 😉

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if those orders backfired bigly!

I’ve never flown an F16 nor driven a tank but from the LEOs, FBI and others that I’ve been around I wouldn’t worry too much about them jumping into the cockpit and doing a gun run. 😂

….besides, under martial law their badges are meaningless jewelry at best and an aiming point at worst. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Mayorkas is also a board member of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.

That figures.
You must have me on ignore, or you would have known this already.

I don't use the ignore feature.
I guess you skip over my posts, then.

Well,....no. But I don't catch every post that everybody makes before they get scrolled to page four.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
You have to preface this topic with ""I'm not talking about your nice Jewish neighbor"" or your Jewish buddy in college . < This calms them down .
Indeed.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He was speaking specifically of the Jews who denied who he was. He also called them antiChrist.

If they take up arms against us then Jesus can judge them…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

River Rider: I am very glad you pointed that out. I might add that almost all early Christians (and they were real Christians) were JEWS.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
124 years ago. When will the lesson be learned?

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

From the book by Ambassador David R. Francis, 1921

Russia From The American Embassy April, 1916-November,1918

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ol_mike

So,.... facts require a disclaimer these days?

lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rogue
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

I think that would be a really, really bad decision on his part. Imagine our military going in to take over the NG units that are protecting out border and allow illegals to enter the country.

Literally choosing foreigners over Americans.

Thats gonna stir some stuff up

More like the perfect setup.

Remember the setup 3 years ago?

Regular troops sent in.
Somebody,somewhere...likely a plant, shoots some troops.
And we are off.
All kind of possibilities after that.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JakeM78

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

This. Some people will never learn.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by gunchamp
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.
I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

It’s no accident that Biden purged the military of many of it’s patriotic leaders and soldiers……replacing them with “woke” generals/admirals, troops/sailers! They have been preparing for this for a while now! memtb

Actually it was Obama that initiated this, as took out a schit load of Patriots. Biden is just cleaning up the stragglers.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's been going on for a very long time, and if you think it's not happening now, in our country and many other countries, you have your head in the sand.

In an article in the Illustrated Sunday Herald on February 8, 1920, Winston Churchill asserted::
“There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews"

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Now, here we are in 2024 and Russia has drawn a line against the re-encroachment of the internationalists into Russia.

I guess once was enough for Russia.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This. Some people will never learn.

Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a jew and how they are all communists. Explain to me what we should do about it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 1,941 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.