Home
National Guard Troops From Across The Country Begin To Arrive In Texas – Here’s The Full List Of States That Have Deployed Personnel And Resources To Operation Lone Star

https://www.rightjournalism.com/as-...el-and-resources-to-operation-lone-star/

Democrat lumanaries such as Texas Democrat Rep Joaquin Castro, Beto O' Rourke are calling for Nationalization of the Guard.

Texas Democrat calls on Biden to seize control of Texas National Guard.....

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) is calling on President Biden to take control of the Texas National Guard if the state defies a Supreme Court ruling that allows U.S. Border Patrol officers to take down the border barriers.

“Governor Greg Abbott is using the Texas National Guard to obstruct and create chaos at the border. If Abbott is defying yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling, @POTUS needs to establish sole federal control of the Texas National Guard now,” Castro wrote in a Tuesday post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...iden-seize-control-texas-national-guard/

If Biden were to Nationalize the Guard, how do you think that would play out?

Interesting Times

ya!

GWB
Consolidating power.

Gee, I'm shocked.
Glad to hear our new governor Jeff Landry (Louisiana) is taking a stand with Abbott & Texas. Mississippi governor Tate Reeves will most likely be soon. I'm hoping at least 25 states will join in.
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…
Alex Jones says it's up to 19 states now.
Big Army might be able to cut funding to those states. Not sure of the legality of that. NG make up a huge portion of the Army.
waiting on Missouri to join
Originally Posted by MrWilson
waiting on Missouri to join
Me too!
Yea Utah! Nice to be on the correct side finally!
I expect our DemonRat cuck of a governor will toe the Party Line and withhold KY NG support...
Texas as well as all the states in alliance have the full support of 10’s or 100’s of millions of Patriots. If the feds push on Texas I hope the militia pushes on the feds…..there’s millions more of us than there are “then”.
Channeling Andrew Jackson who once owned the property where I grew up- - - - -"Mr. Marshall has made his decision- - - - -now let him enforce it!" POTUS isn't the only one who can ignore a SCOTUS decision, or an executive order.
The South Carolina NG could fire a few cannon salutes in the general direction of Fort Sumter for old time's sake. No specific message, just call it a real time meme.
Good job Gov. Youngkin !
Every time I've been activated the Governor had to approve it first. Guard works for Governor first.
Virginia is representing down there too.
It wouldn't do him any good. He has the Army. Who's he going to attack? Texas state trying to protect from an invasion is Constitutional. Ignoring that and protecting the invasion is tantamount to declaring war on Texas. That might not end well. I'm not sure they're prepared to go that far but I could be wrong. Time to load up, huh.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Texas as well as all the states in alliance have the full support of 10’s or 100’s of millions of Patriots. If the feds push on Texas I hope the militia pushes on the feds…..there’s millions more of us than there are “then”.
THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Good job Gov. Youngkin !

Do you think that Joseph Robinette pissed Youngkin off the other day?
I’ll fight for the Grays…
Are Blue State Governors going to send their NG to TX to support Biden and the SC.

Will this be to spark we have been predicting.
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.
This could be the best case scenario for a terribly unnecessary and sh.itty situation. If this does blow up into a civil war I seriously don’t expect that most of our military would fight against us on behalf of the feds. I don’t see many situations where American fliers would drop ordnance on Americans protecting their border from foreigners. I might be an optimist but if this is the cause for war I think it puts the feds at a tremendous disadvantage from many perspectives. It might be easy for our enemies to justify this invasion but it won’t be as easy for a Patriot to open fire on another patriot, especially if those patriots are fighting a legitimate war based on our Constitutional principles.
I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

If this thing opens up to states vs feds all the gun control and disarmament efforts by the left up until now will start making sense to a lot of people that just didn't "get it"......
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Good job Gov. Youngkin !

Do you think that Joseph Robinette pissed Youngkin off the other day?

Absolutely
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Alex Jones says it's up to 19 states now.

I seldom believe anything he says but I hope he is right this time. Enough is enough
The nuts and bolts of our military are the same quality of soldiers, sailors and airmen of disparate backgrounds and countless ethnicities that come together and get the job done. The freaks, geeks, faqs and queens are pencil pushing, insignificant, worthless dipshits that when the time comes they’d better STFU and get out of the way or they’ll be sent to a more appropriate “place” with extreme bias. If Beijing Biden pushes us into this we’ll finish the job once and for all and hopefully secure another 248 years of being the greatest nation on earth. I’m sure that the left, like they’re doing in Gaza, will want a ceasefire as soon as they start getting their ass kicked but we need to persevere until we’ve literally CLEANSED our Nation of the filth that’s co-opted it!
Originally Posted by Feral_American

If this thing opens up to states vs feds all the gun control and disarmament efforts by the left up until now will start making sense to a lot of people that just didn't "get it"......

No DOUBT!

The sheep have such a huge false sense of security, they’re feeling well protected by the wolves they’ve aligned with. Sheepdogs don’t listen to the sheep, sheepdogs kill wolves.
The nuts and bolts of our military are the same quality of soldiers, sailors and airmen of disparate backgrounds and countless ethnicities that come together and get the job done. The freaks, geeks, faqs and queens are pencil pushing, insignificant, worthless dipshits that when the time comes they’d better STFU and get out of the way or they’ll be sent to a more appropriate “place” with extreme bias. If Beijing Biden pushes us into this we’ll finish the job once and for all and hopefully secure another 248 years of being the greatest nation on earth. I’m sure that the left, like they’re doing in Gaza, will want a ceasefire as soon as they start getting their ass kicked but we need to persevere until we’ve literally CLEANSED our Nation of the filth that’s co-opted it!

Yup
Originally Posted by Rogue
Big Army might be able to cut funding to those states. Not sure of the legality of that. NG make up a huge portion of the Army.

The only problem with that is they didn’t take an oath to the army… they took an oath to defend the constitution from enemies… both foreign and DOMESTIC…
Looks like they’ll be taking on BOTH
This is too good to be true.
I mean they can’t nationalize DPS/Rangers. They can’t nationalize sheriff’s posses. They can’t nationalize citizens committees.
Fantastic
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean they can’t nationalize DPS/Rangers. They can’t nationalize sheriff’s posses. They can’t nationalize citizens committees.

Nope!

If Abbot activates his entire guard to fight the invasion what is the law regarding the feds nationalizing a National Guard that’s fully activated and engaged? I can’t imagine a scenario that allows the feds to “steal” the state’s protection while the state is engaged in war or repelling an invasion?
Red Sea, Ukraine, Gaza, Texas.......more I can't recall. FJB sure has his hands full.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Channeling Andrew Jackson who once owned the property where I grew up- - - - -"Mr. Marshall has made his decision- - - - -now let him enforce it!" POTUS isn't the only one who can ignore a SCOTUS decision, or an executive order.

Jackson never said “John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it!”.
Andrew Jackson never said this, and was first mis-quoted in Horace Greeley’s The American Conflict in 1864.
What Jackson actually said was:
“…the decision of the Supreme Court has fell still born, and they find that they cannot coerce Georgia to yield to its mandate.”
The United States had been an operating, independent government for less tan 50 years by the time Jackson took the reins as president. Concepts such as “state’s rights” and “separation of powers” were still in their infancy. The federal government in Washington was balancing on the edge of a knife between large Indian tribes who were begging the government to intercede on their behalf and uphold their separate, sovereign status, and powerful state governments that desired to bulldoze over the Tribes’ land rights, even if it meant seceding from the Union to do so. When Jackson commented on the Marshall Decision he was expressing the reality that the Judicial Branch had no soldiers to enforce Marshall’s enlightened ruling, and that a Congress controlled by southern politicians would never allow federal troops to enforce such a decision. Jackson realized that if he used his position as President to order troops to protect Indian lands that the southern states would rebel against an “overreaching federal power”, secede from the Union, and form their own government (something they did anyway 30 less than 30 years later anyway).
Comes right down to it, what will decide this matter is if the commanders of these units consider Biden's order to leave the border open and allow illegal immigration to continue unabated is a legal order. If they decide it is not, they are not required to follow the order and in fact, are required by their oath to defy the order in order to follow the letter of the Constitution... this could get very interesting and backfire on Biden bigly...
The south rising again? Good
He gave us his warning:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
He gave us his warning:

Great quote and I’ll add another.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Hastings
This is too good to be true.

Yes
Here it comes again.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration
25 states have now signed letters of support for Texas. #Texit #NationalDivorce

Thank God Alaska joined the RIGHT thinking states!
Are these states actually sending resources to help Texas, or is it a symbolic show of support?
Originally Posted by Bristoe

How 'bout something relevant? Got anything?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Are these states actually sending resources to help Texas, or is it a symbolic show of support?

It appeared that airlifts with Guardsmen were en route earlier today? I believe it is more than “symbolic” at this point…it’s actually real support or at least it will be as soon as it’s needed.

People don't like talking about this > OK ?
LAF
Originally Posted by Geno67
25 states have now signed letters of support for Texas. #Texit #NationalDivorce

MN will continue to be an island surrounded by Red. I should have moved out of here years ago.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

"Relevant",..he says,....and he thinks that Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security, is a Cuban.

lol,...knotheadism has been the death of America.

"Relevant",..he says,....and he thinks that Alejandro Mayorkas, Secretary of Homeland Security, is a Cuban.

Mayorkas is also a board member of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society.
If anyone decides to join Texas don’t forget to leave your cell phones home, use a burner bought out of state with cash and use cash for everything! Don’t give a corrupt communist government another opportunity to violate the Constitution!

Mexican stand off…
Really? Like "States' RIghts?" Hmmmmmm....
Originally Posted by ol_mike

People don't like talking about this > OK ?
LAF

It's fucking irrelevant...like stubbing your toe on the corner of that oak dresser in the bedroom, so you want to grab your chainsaw and cut down those two big oak trees out front. >OK?

That figures.

Oh, yes...it's only Jews. Like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and all the rest of them Hebes. Speak to us of knotheadism.

14 have sent NG troops and equipment.

Oh, yes...it's only Jews. Like Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and all the rest of them Hebes. Speak to us of knotheadism.

puppets
I’m kinda surprised to see Kentucky hasn’t joined in…

John

14 have sent NG troops and equipment.

I don't see the importance of this since it has been revealed to us that all we need to do is get rid of the Jews.
If anyone decides to join Texas don’t forget to leave your cell phones home, use a burner bought out of state with cash and use cash for everything! Don’t give a corrupt communist government another opportunity to violate the Constitution!

You would think everyone would know this but......yes, stupidity will hinder you if you let it. Use the 7p's

puppets

Says the puppet.
In fact, with a small handful of exceptions, the entire American government consists of puppets. That's why the most popular President of recent times is fighting to stay out of prison.

Get a damn clue, for Pete's sake.
Modern vehicles also have time stamped GPS tracking included in a black box recording al sorts of activity. If that data can't be stripped remotely presently, bet money they are working on it. It's all part of " Internet of Things." Some ((guy)) already has patents on the idea of connecting and coordinating every conceivable electronic device, and those yet to be invented, in a massive espionage web.

Bristoe is usually stuck on repeat….we know who the enemy is. Bristoe is still in the investigation stages but that’s a waste of time at this point. No matter what the reasons or the composition of our many enemies we have to deal with them all! Some myopic individuals think it’s the blacks, others the Jews….they fail to see the forest for the trees.
In fact, with a small handful of exceptions, the entire American government consists of puppets. That's why the most popular President of recent times is fighting to stay out of prison.

So now you really ARE going to tell us that all we have to do is kill off all the Jews...and life on earth would be nirvana. Right?

So now you really ARE going to tell us that all we have to do is kill off all the Jews...and life on earth would be nirvana. Right?

oh-brother

Bristoe is usually stuck on repeat….we know who the enemy is. Bristoe is still in the investigation stages but that’s a waste of time at this point. No matter what the reasons or the composition of our many enemies we have to deal with them all! Some myopic individuals think it’s the blacks, others the Jews….they fail to see the forest for the trees.

Agreed. It simply boils down to good versus evil.

lolol,...the same old, tired rhetoric.

It's not working these days,...sorry.

TFF…keep preaching to the choir and banging your fists while screaming Achtung… Arbeit Macht Frei. You’re blind to the enemies that surround you because your eaten up by your blind Jewish rage. We know who our enemies are but you’ve only identified 1….when you’ve identified a handful more maybe you’ll be up to speed.

oh-brother

Well, which is it? And being the intellectual giant that you are, explain to poor ignorant lil ol me how another [bleep] discussion of the Jews is relevant to what's happening here NOW. What ya got, Einstein? Oops...another Jew pops up. Damn!
Will RiverRider or Aces be the first to start stomping their feet and hollering out HITLER!!! (?)

lolol,...the same old, tired rhetoric.

It's not working these days,...sorry.

You actually said THAT?

LOL.
What’s up with Kansas on the map?

oh-brother

Well, which is it? And being the intellectual giant that you are, explain to poor ignorant lil ol me how another [bleep] discussion of the Jews is relevant to what's happening here NOW. What ya got, Einstein? Oops...another Jew pops up. Damn!

yeah, yeah,...shalom to you too.
Will RiverRider or Aces be the first to start stomping their feet and hollering out HITLER!!! (?)

Neither...but it's now surprise really that you come along in this thread and start pointing fingers at the jews.
Thanks for derailing the thread. Numbnuts.
The morons are out in force !
Originally Posted by cisco1

No doubt about it.

Yep….the southern border is being invaded by Mexicans and Bristoe is hollering for an invasion of Israel. 😂. It would seem that he’s only concerned about his poor Palestinian friends and, like a dumbshit politician, uses it as a pretext to attack the wrong people.

Our southern border is being invaded….quick attack Israel….😂
anyone really thinks Kentucky with a democratic governor who has aspirations to be president is going to join in on this?

Heck, I'm surprised our weiner of a governor joined in

It appeared that airlifts with Guardsmen were en route earlier today? I believe it is more than “symbolic” at this point…it’s actually real support or at least it will be as soon as it’s needed.

If this is true, it is absolutely fantastic news. Prayers their mission stays righteous and is successful.

If this is true, it is absolutely fantastic news. Prayers their mission stays righteous and is successful.

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick said that they are coordinating with the various states so that they can stage and accommodate everyone appropriately.
Guess what organization is setting up all the camps in the Darian Gap to help the immigrant caravans make their way here. If you guess Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society you are correct.
What will the National Guard troops be doing ? What are their orders? Do they train for protecting our border while the federal government is there trying to open it? I’m serious
Guess what organization is setting up all the camps in the Darian Gap to help the immigrant caravans make their way here. If you guess Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society you are correct.
Don’t you mean the FBI?

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick said that they are coordinating with the various states so that they can stage and accommodate everyone appropriately.

This is the best news since Trump was elected. This should create a showdown that settles this once and for all.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Last I heard Kansas has a democrat governor she will most likely pushback against the republicans.
Interesting!

RFK Jr. backs Texas amid border standoff with Feds

"Texas is right. Biden’s failure to secure the border leaves states no choice but to take matters into their own hands," Kennedy posted on X in response to Abbott's statement. "As President, I will end this humanitarian crisis once and for all. I will secure the border and destroy the business model of the drug cartels. A country without borders is not a country at all."

Kennedy joins a growing number of political figures expressing support for Abbott this week. Several Republican governors, including Florida's Ron DeSantis have publicly vowed to back Texas as it seeks to combat the unprecedented surge in illegal crossings.

https://justthenews.com/government/...p;state=8de5c553f02e4834b8af73f935f94a7f

Whoda' thunkit?

GWB

Then Texas and other States can stop sending funds to the Federal Gooberment.

If Texas kept their own money in their own State I think that they would do just fine with out the Feds.
Originally Posted by funshooter

If Texas kept their own money in their own State I think that they would do just fine with out the Feds.
Right?

The Feds get their money from all of us.

Sheesh

This is great news ans something to actually get excited about. Hopefully this doesnt just peter out
Originally Posted by geedubya
Interesting!

RFK Jr. backs Texas amid border standoff with Feds

"Texas is right. Biden’s failure to secure the border leaves states no choice but to take matters into their own hands," Kennedy posted on X in response to Abbott's statement. "As President, I will end this humanitarian crisis once and for all. I will secure the border and destroy the business model of the drug cartels. A country without borders is not a country at all."

Kennedy joins a growing number of political figures expressing support for Abbott this week. Several Republican governors, including Florida's Ron DeSantis have publicly vowed to back Texas as it seeks to combat the unprecedented surge in illegal crossings.

https://justthenews.com/government/...p;state=8de5c553f02e4834b8af73f935f94a7f

Whoda' thunkit?

GWB

Of course he did.

His sole purpose for running as a so called independent is to syphon off votes from Trump. He is running as Trump Light in order to make the Steal seem less obvious . Pay tension.

there would be some serious belt tightening. Texas is 3rd in fund received from the government behind California and New York
And third in money sent in. It would be a wash - the feds don't make money - they confiscate it at the point of a gun from the productive citizens.
Originally Posted by KFWA

there would be some serious belt tightening. Texas is 3rd in fund received from the government behind California and New York
Have you seen Texas’ GDP, brother?
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts
And TX would be among a union of 25 states. If they leave, all the red states are right behind them. Except mine of course, we'll be right beside them leaving at the same time.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Some people should study things more before posting about just because they read some fake news media headlines and assume they are experts

STFU!

STFU!
STFU!
And TX would be among a union of 25 states. If they leave, all the red states are right behind them. Except mine of course, we'll be right beside them leaving at the same time.

No, no no! Kicking the bad actors OUT would be a better idea. There's no way in hell I'd leave a nuclear armed communist regime basically surrounding us.

Truthfully, there's no need for busting up the country as long as the blue states leave us the fuck alone and support their own bad habits.
.Trump comments

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Trump-Truth-Texas-invasion.jpg

page two

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/Trump-Truth-Texas-invasion-2.jpg
No, no no! Kicking the bad actors OUT would be a better idea.

That is what Bristoe was suggesting earlier, and you started kvetching over.
Uniparty Leader McConnell blames Trump for the border crisis.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...aine-funding-joined-to-immigration-bill/

Take Mitch McConnell out of politics, and half the Republican resistance to President Trump and MAGA goes with him.
I bet ol Flave has been in Texas (uncover)🤣
well this is probably the out the democrats were looking for with Biden.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

I saw what you did there
Originally Posted by viking
I bet ol Flave has been in Texas (uncover)🤣

Double Vaxed & Boosted. 😂
Have you seen Texas’ GDP, brother?

Big, not far from Cali big. Was part of the premise in the new civil war movie. That's why Texas and Cali got together. Combined their GDP is >=5th? largest on this rock.
Louisiana is in

https://x.com/LAGovJeffLandry/status/1750542184292467023?s=20

STFU!

Poor Little Fella AlwaysInDoors is just a simple minded Internet Troll. Dumber than even Mazer and Gayer than CalledScum / LostC.unt60.
Originally Posted by USMC_Nav

Outstanding! Our pos governor is a tried and true rank and file communist. He won’t be sending any help. He is hated by most true North Carolinians.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

STFU!

Poor Little Fella AlwaysInDoors is just a simple minded Internet Troll. Dumber than even Mazer and Gayer than CalledScum / LostC.unt60.

Without a doubt! I don’t ever recall reading anything she’s posted and thought….”hmm, that makes sense”. She’s like a mosquito that is constantly annoying everyone with her buzzing….eventually you just slap the bitch and it goes splat. 😂

It's tough to be an aware Boomer in the middle of all this schitt. The only upside to it for me is that I naturally have a reclusive nature. If I didn't, I'd have to develop one.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

STFU!

Without a doubt! I don’t ever recall reading anything she’s posted and thought….”hmm, that makes sense”. She’s like a mosquito that is constantly annoying everyone with her buzzing….eventually you just slap the bitch and it goes splat. 😂
Ok, brother Ace. We were all given lots in life. Yours is to be as emotional as a woman. Congratulations?

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

Why don't you GFY? [bleep] halfwit.
This thread and topic is of Great Importance to all Americans, it could turn into a powder keg.

Could we please, for once, focus on the issues and refrain from the personal attacks.
Well said Steve4102. I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Mexican stand off…

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

I think that would be a really, really bad decision on his part. Imagine our military going in to take over the NG units that are protecting out border and allow illegals to enter the country.

Literally choosing foreigners over Americans.

Thats gonna stir some stuff up

The question should not be
How much a State gets from the Federal Gooberment.
It should be
How much does that State give to the Federal Gooberment.

I do not live in Texas but their economy seems to be or was Booming.
The more the State makes the more the Feds take from that state.

I think Texas would hold up quite well if the kept their own money in their own State rather than give it to the Feds.
This ain’t 1957 Arkansas and we aren’t talking about letting U.S. citizens attend school. This is an apples to water balloons comparison. If the feds want to force the issue they have ZERO Constitutional grounds to do so…we are not required to allow an illegal invasion of our country!

The question should not be
How much a State gets from the Federal Gooberment.
It should be
How much does that State give to the Federal Gooberment.

I do not live in Texas but their economy seems to be or was Booming.
The more the State makes the more the Feds take from that state.

I think Texas would hold up quite well if the kept their own money in their own State rather than give it to the Feds.

in 2016, 1/3 of Texas state revenue was federal funds.

there is no doubt they'd be ok, but it isn't going to be a windfall
As far as money goes…we only need to look at the debt our government has amassed and is required to “service” to see that if 25+/- states withheld the federal money expected by the government it wouldn’t be long before the government was insolvent…BROKE! A government without money has a tough time fielding a military unless they can get aid from Ukraine…

The Republican led states are usually the only states that are operating successfully and without a deficit so I’m sure they’ll be fine while the feds will have to beg Europe for financial support.
As far as money goes…we only need to look at the debt our government has amassed and is required to “service” to see that if 25+/- states withheld the federal money expected by the government it wouldn’t be long before the government was insolvent…BROKE! A government without money has a tough time fielding a military unless they can get aid from Ukraine…

The Republican led states are usually the only states that are operating successfully and without a deficit so I’m sure they’ll be fine while the feds will have to beg Europe for financial support.
Good point👍

Stick and Bristoe get it.

[Linked Image from static.jewishnews.co.uk]
I can't help but think about on more than one occasion Biden talking about using F16 and tanks against American citizens.

That figures.
You must have me on ignore, or you would have known this already.
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Laura Kelly (d).
I can't help but think about on more than one occasion Biden talking about using F16 and tanks against American citizens.

He’ll have to fly most of them himself or recruit from European communists…

I don’t think there are too many pilots and even fewer tank drivers willing to kill citizens just to allow our nation to be invaded. 😉

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if those orders backfired bigly!
And where on that continuum do you place those who Jesus identified as having the devil for their father?
Some need to be more aware that hordes of politicians/judges/DA's have a puppet master.
Proxy is a very real thing......
over.
If the feds want to force the issue they have ZERO Constitutional grounds to do so…

Didn't stop Lincoln...

That figures.

I don't use the ignore feature.
Our boys here at The Citadel have a history of responding to overreaching federal authority.

I don’t think there are too many pilots and even fewer tank drivers willing to kill citizens just to allow our nation to be invaded. 😉

They'd probably invoke the 25th on him if 25 states dared him to try

Yep….the southern border is being invaded by Mexicans and Bristoe is hollering for an invasion of Israel.
If you don't learn who's behind all this crap, you are doomed to repeat it again and again.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I know some will go against this, but I agree with you. I know they are trying to "woke" our military, but there are far too many good folks in there for them to turn on us. I firmly believe that

It’s no accident that Biden purged the military of many of it’s patriotic leaders and soldiers……replacing them with “woke” generals/admirals, troops/sailers! They have been preparing for this for a while now! memtb
Originally Posted by cra1948
Our boys here at The Citadel have a history of responding to overreaching federal authority.
😃👍👍

Yep….the southern border is being invaded by Mexicans and Bristoe is hollering for an invasion of Israel.
If you don't learn who's behind all this crap, you are doomed to repeat it again and again.

Apparently, two millennia worth of repetition isn't enough.

I think you might be wrong there.

Think, FBI agents, LEO standing down, LEO enforcing mask mandates, just to name a few. They will follow orders, it's what they do.

That figures.

I guess you skip over my posts, then.

Apparently, two millennia worth of repetition isn't enough.
It would seem that's right.
And where on that continuum do you place those who Jesus identified as having the devil for their father?

You mean the Pharisees and those who followed them. Or maybe he meant every Jew---you know, like even the faithful eleven who followed him? After all, they were Jews, as were all the disciples at that point in time. Their father must have been the devil. Right?
You mean the Pharisees and those who followed them. Or maybe he meant every Jew---you know, like even the faithful eleven who followed him? After all, they were Jews, as were all the disciples at that point in time. Their father must have been the devil. Right?
He was speaking specifically of the Jews who denied who he was. He also called them antiChrist.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Think, FBI agents, LEO standing down, LEO enforcing mask mandates, just to name a few. They will follow orders, it's what they do.

You have to preface this topic with ""I'm not talking about your nice Jewish neighbor"" or your Jewish buddy in college . < This calms them down .

I’ve never flown an F16 nor driven a tank but from the LEOs, FBI and others that I’ve been around I wouldn’t worry too much about them jumping into the cockpit and doing a gun run. 😂

….besides, under martial law their badges are meaningless jewelry at best and an aiming point at worst. 😉

That figures.

I guess you skip over my posts, then.

Well,....no. But I don't catch every post that everybody makes before they get scrolled to page four.
You have to preface this topic with ""I'm not talking about your nice Jewish neighbor"" or your Jewish buddy in college . < This calms them down .
Indeed.
He was speaking specifically of the Jews who denied who he was. He also called them antiChrist.

If they take up arms against us then Jesus can judge them…

River Rider: I am very glad you pointed that out. I might add that almost all early Christians (and they were real Christians) were JEWS.
124 years ago. When will the lesson be learned?

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

From the book by Ambassador David R. Francis, 1921

Russia From The American Embassy April, 1916-November,1918

So,.... facts require a disclaimer these days?

lol

Mexican stand off…

FWIW.

L.W.

I think that would be a really, really bad decision on his part. Imagine our military going in to take over the NG units that are protecting out border and allow illegals to enter the country.

Literally choosing foreigners over Americans.

Thats gonna stir some stuff up

More like the perfect setup.

Remember the setup 3 years ago?

Regular troops sent in.
Somebody,somewhere...likely a plant, shoots some troops.
And we are off.
All kind of possibilities after that.
Originally Posted by JakeM78

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

This. Some people will never learn.
Originally Posted by memtb

It’s no accident that Biden purged the military of many of it’s patriotic leaders and soldiers……replacing them with “woke” generals/admirals, troops/sailers! They have been preparing for this for a while now! memtb

Actually it was Obama that initiated this, as took out a schit load of Patriots. Biden is just cleaning up the stragglers.
It's been going on for a very long time, and if you think it's not happening now, in our country and many other countries, you have your head in the sand.

In an article in the Illustrated Sunday Herald on February 8, 1920, Winston Churchill asserted::
“There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews"

Now, here we are in 2024 and Russia has drawn a line against the re-encroachment of the internationalists into Russia.

I guess once was enough for Russia.

Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a jew and how they are all communists. Explain to me what we should do about it.
Is this the confrontation the Uniparty has been working towards?

Is this going to be the spark that the Globalists have been hoping for, a real honest to goodness Red vs Blue physical showdown?

Martial Law has been touted as part of the Democrats Plan, is this going to give them what they have been begging for?

If you are including the Social Security payments and federal retirement payments that Texans receive they do not forfeit those by becoming a citizen of another country. I could move to Zimbabwe and still get my Social Security or retirement if I was eligible.

A divorce is in order but I would hope it could be peaceful.
Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a Jew.
No one said that.

Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a jew and how they are all communists. Explain to me what we should do about it.

DUDE -- no one is and never ever was talking about all Jewish people !!!!!!!
I had a business partner for 8 years NYC Jewish lady/Realtor, best friend for 20+ years !!!!!!

Thank you. It's obvious from his use of absolutes that he's not overly bright.

It's a matter of recognizing the character of the powerful, organized, and well financed international movement that's historically behind the efforts to bring down Western Christian civilization. Its character is Jewish. Doesn't mean all Jews are active in it. It does mean it's a Jewish thing, though.
No one said that.

Then why can't it be enough to say "death to international communists no matter what their religion or ethnicity is" and be happy with that? And then talk about what we think could or will happen with this current crisis?
Is this the confrontation the Uniparty has been working towards?

Is this going to be the spark that the Globalists have been hoping for, a real honest to goodness Red vs Blue physical showdown?

Martial Law has been touted as part of the Democrats Plan, is this going to give them what they have been begging for?

Perhaps. All posturing until bullets fly.

My evaluation of your intellectual prowess ain't so high either, so far.

It's a matter of recognizing the character of the powerful, organized, and well financed international movement that's historically behind the efforts to bring down Western Christian civilization. Its character is Jewish. Doesn't mean all Jews are active in it. It does mean it's a Jewish thing, though.

The Bolsheviks never disappeared, they now have tenure in many American Colleges, run news agencies, fund hundreds of thousands of middle-easterners to get to Mexico to cross our border, invaded politics.

Yes many are atheists - not a religious bone in their bodies- they seem to hate all good people.
No one said that.
Then why can't it be enough to say "death to international communists no matter what their religion or ethnicity is" and be happy with that? And then talk about what we think could or will happen with this current crisis?
Because then you will be intentionally blinding yourself to essential facts. Like a cop not being allowed to consider that most street crime is done by young black males, so he's forced to consider everyone equally likely to be a criminal. He can't do a good job that way.
No one said that.

"International Communists"

Too many syllables.

If you are including the Social Security payments and federal retirement payments that Texans receive they do not forfeit those by becoming a citizen of another country. I could move to Zimbabwe and still get my Social Security or retirement if I was eligible.

I don't know what it does or doesn't include, but if you are talking about Texas seceding, the people that go with it would no longer be US Citizens. That's a whole new bag of worms when it comes to Social Security and Medicare

At this point though, Texas is talking about protecting the United States, along with now 24 other states that are in a show of support. That's the right stance.

I'm grateful you don't think so. I'd hate to think I'm driven by emotion on this. Don't worry though, a Midol and a a glass of Chardonnay and you'll be back on track by morning.

Mexican stand off…

FWIW.

L.W.

Leanwolf,

Thank you for posting that great summary of what happened. I was going to reference those events as being the precedent for what could happen. You lived through it - I've just read about it in history books and heard people who were around at the time talk about the repercussions.

For those who mentioned the possibility of the Pentagon cutting off funding for the national guard units in the states aligned with Texas, remember that while the Executive branch distributes the money, Congress determines how it's spent.

Yes many are atheists - not a religious bone in their bodies- they seem to hate all good people.

If I believed they were the only force trying to bring down western civilization, then I'd be homed in on them (and I mean a very specific bunch of people) as well but we have more enemies than them to deal with.

The Bolsheviks never disappeared, they now have tenure in many American Colleges, run news agencies, fund hundreds of thousands of middle-easterners to get to Mexico to cross our border, invaded politics.
Yes they flocked here during WWII, and when the USSR flopped in late 1991 many BolsheCommies came here then too.

I'm grateful you don't think so. I'd hate to think I'm driven by emotion on this. Don't worry though, a Midol and a a glass of Chardonnay and you'll be back on track by morning.

That was awful weak.

Yes they flocked here during WWII, and when the USSR flopped in late 1991 many BolsheCommies came here then too.

They were here long before that. Too busy eating those chips to notice, I suppose?
They were here long before that. Too busy eating those chips to notice, I suppose?
Henry Ford covered that history very well. Read his book.
This is a huge huge loss for BIden in an election year. Taking over the states National Guard will make it even worse for him...Hopefully this unites more people to vote R and also unites congress to finally do something about illegal immigration.
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback

Mexican stand off…

FWIW.

L.W.

Leanwolf,

Thank you for posting that great summary of what happened. I was going to reference those events as being the precedent for what could happen. You lived through it - I've just read about it in history books and heard people who were around at the time talk about the repercussions.

For those who mentioned the possibility of the Pentagon cutting off funding for the national guard units in the states aligned with Texas, remember that while the Executive branch distributes the money, Congress determines how it's spent.

JFK federalized the Alabama NG in 1963 I believe. George Corley stood in the schoolhouse door at U of Al but it did no good.
Henry Ford covered that history very well. Read his book.

Indulge me for a moment and allow me to back up just a bit. What I would say is that there have been many authoritarian philosophies afloat for a long, long time and all of them are and have been antithetical to our own, and predate it. Despots ride any vehicle that is convenient to tyranny, and those vehicles morph over time. Bolshevism was just another flavor of authoritarianism that cropped up. It was far from the first.

Can we please put this thread back on track now?

How are you going to know who to shoot? You just going to go to the neighbors with the Biden sticker on their EV? This isn't going to lead to Civil War. This is just a power move in an election year. Actually a brilliant move by Republicans for once. Make Biden show his cards for all to see where the DEMs stand on a huge issue like our open border. Biden cannot win in this case..It's a big loss for him. He can take control of the National Guards, but as soon as he does, he can't campaign on/ nor say anything about securing the border, and the Republicans can grill him with it.. This stand by Texas and the other states will be all over the News the longer it keeps going, and will be a monstous pain in Biden's arse...It will be impossible to ignore, like the Antifa, BLM riots of 2020...
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
This is a huge huge loss for BIden in an election year. Taking over the states National Guard will make it even worse for him...Hopefully this unites more people to vote R and also unites congress to finally do something about illegal immigration.

LOL, you ain't seen what the Media is going to do with it yet. That's gunna be some crazy spin there foe sure.

Sad thing is, 50+ % of America is going to by that spin.

McConnel and the Republican Elites are already blaming the border crisis on Trump.
I don't watch Legacy media, what are they saying about all this?

LOL, you ain't seen what the Media is going to do with it yet. That's gunna be some crazy spin there foe sure.

McConnel and the Republican Elites are already blaming the border crisis on Trump.

McConnell sees the winds of change blowing, he's gonna stick his head in the sand
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Dead silent.

Dead silent.

They are trash and very much part of the communist agenda. I very much hope their day will come.

I don't know what it does or doesn't include, but if you are talking about Texas seceding, the people that go with it would no longer be US Citizens. That's a whole new bag of worms when it comes to Social Security and Medicare

At this point though, Texas is talking about protecting the United States, along with now 24 other states that are in a show of support. That's the right stance.
Do you think a person born a U.S. citizen living in Texas would lose their citizenship if Texas seceded even if there was no proof they had anything to do with the secession? I have a friend that married a lady from El Salvador and they live in Guatemala. His SS payment comes in every month. He hasn't been back to the USA for years. His wife never was a citizen.

Plenty of non-citizens receive SS.

Non citizens serve in our military. Check it out.

Dead silent.
Temporary.

They didn’t initiate this, therefore they are not quite prepared, they will gather their collective heads and come up with a unified narrative very soon.

It doesn't matter what they say about it, what matters is they (the states) stay together on this, and make it a huge huge issue, and make Biden look pathetic and weak with how he deals with it.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem in a big big way...They need to feel the pain of the Southern border states..

Dead silent.

They are trash and very much part of the communist agenda. I very much hope their day will come.

Me too but the commies control all of the institutions, including voting in swing states. I don't see any way to right that ship. It's laden with rats from top to bottom. Best to burn it to the waterline.

McConnell sees the winds of change blowing, he's gonna stick his head in the sand

I really don't think McConnell has enough going on in his head to think much about it one way or another. He locks up worse than Biden.

I really don't think McConnell has enough going on in his head to think much about it one way or another. He locks up worse than Biden.

But he still is in control of the entire Republican Establishment.

It doesn't matter what they say about it, what matters is they (the states) stay together on this, and make it a huge huge issue, and make Biden look pathetic and weak with how he deals with it.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem..

I like that idea very much. Perfect.

The next step is fire up the busses and start dumping illegals in massive quantities on those northern Purple states to the point they cant stand it anymore...I'm looking at Michigan, Pennsylvania, whoever up there fugked up the 2020 election with their mail in ballot BS...Make this illegal immigration problem their problem in a big big way...They need to feel the pain of the Southern border states..
Interesting that no so called Republican Billionaires and Big Money Republican donors are sending money to TX and other southern states to help fund these buses and planes, wonder why.

Interesting that no so called Republican Billionaires and Big Money Republican donors are sending money to TX and other southern states to help fund these buses and planes, wonder why.

Because you and I are funding it with our taxes via FEMA...But it would be nice if some of them stepped up and helped ship a few hundred thousand illegals to those states in a short period of time..
You folks do realize do not you that we have 10s of millions of unlawful immigrants already scattered all over the country? A good many are gainfully employed and a lot of them know what say when questioned about their citizenship. This ain't NAZI Germany, we cannot check papers or check their peckers for circumcision as the Germans did

The ones already here are like country music, they are here to stay.

As a law officer I came across lots of them camped in the woods doing forestry work or road work, etc. The troopers generally understand that the farmers, builders, concrete finishers, and motels and housekeeping services need them so these officers don't cause working people trouble.

A good solution would be to seal off the border as much as possible, kick out every trouble maker and criminal, and resign ourselves that a bunch of the illegals are an asset and let them stay.

If the working Mexicans went back to Mexico we would be in a world of trouble.
You folks do realize do not you that we have 10s of millions of unlawful immigrants already scattered all over the country? A good many are gainfully employed and a lot of them know what say when questioned about their citizenship. This ain't NAZI Germany, we cannot check papers or check their peckers for circumcision as the Germans did

As a law officer I came across lots of them camped in the woods doing forestry work or road work, etc. The troopers generally understand that the farmers, builders, concrete finishers, and motels and housekeeping services need them so these officers don't cause working people trouble.

A good solution would be to seal off the border as much as possible, kick out every trouble maker and criminal, and resign ourselves that a bunch of the illegals are an asset and let them stay.

22m of them all voting democratic

doesn't sound like an asset to me
Originally Posted by Orion2000
I expect our DemonRat cuck of a governor will toe the Party Line and withhold KY NG support...
What do you expect for a Soyboy trust fund baby?

I don't think that will happen overnight if it ever happens. Budgets aren't capable of being controlled that way. O6 commanders have alot of discretion in how their dollars get spent. The border mission is probably funded by training dollars. It's just one way they can use their funds.
Stopping this invasion is only a small part of the illegal problem, the biggest problem will be rounding them up and deporting them back to whatever sh.it hole they crawled out from under.
SHINR40 a RC-135 Rivet Joint has been up all day gathering intelligence on Texas.

https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/SHINR40

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sh...20an%20extensively%20modified%20C%2D135.

I'm really good friends with a couple of 1st generation born in the USA Mexicans, and they can't stand this immigration problem. They were OK with it back when it was mostly Mexicans and maybe a few other flavors of Latin American folks like South Americans jumping the border illegally, but now they have completely changed their opinion about it. They want the border shutdown tighter than a frog's butt. They also both voted for Trump in the last election surprisingly. They mostly supported DEMs in the past 20 plus years I've hung out with them..

There is hope I guess...Their wives and sisters on the other hand are a useless cause, they will never vote anything but DEM..
Are these NG Troops going to be armed and given actual “authority “ to act, or are they going to be neutered ?
Is all this support from other States directed at the “Entire” TX border or only Eagle Pass?
Hey looky, MT is joining in.

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) has called for the Biden administration to secure the southern border now that he faces a tough reelection battle after doing nothing for years.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...lls-border-security-doing-nothing-years/

Don’t forget to vote for Tester cuz he be a good Democrat.

Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT) has called for the Biden administration to secure the southern border now that he faces a tough reelection battle after doing nothing for years.

He could be a useful tool in any future votes or considerations….in 50 state Constitutional Republic having 26 states on your side is better than having a tie at 25. 😉….. I’m an optimistic leader. 😀

i dint tthnink thats accurate .

theres 2 or even 3 very different groups of illegals

Those here for the work and better life
those here for handouts
those here to do harm

The former, I think , isnt apt to click for blue so fast. the others we should maybe hunt down and eject into yemen.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

those here for handouts
those here to do harm

The former, I think , isnt apt to click for blue so fast. the others we should maybe hunt down and eject into yemen.

As Tucker said, the greatest margin of victory was 17m in an election.

There is only one goal the democrats have for flooding this country with illegals.

those here for handouts
those here to do harm

There is only one goal the democrats have for flooding this country with illegals.

That's it right there.
I just hope all the NG members collectively tell Biden to GFY...
we cannot check papers or check their peckers for circumcision as the Germans did

Why not?
From day 1 Trump should mandate voter registration with ID and unique ID numbers

and then immediately setup locations around the country to provide id and ID numbers to every voter in the United States telling them they will not be allowed to vote in 2028 unless they have one.

Give people 4 years to get a valid id (if they don't have one already) and accept no excuses
From day 1 Trump should mandate voter registration with ID and unique ID numbers

and then immediately setup locations around the country to provide id and ID numbers to every voter in the United States telling them they will not be allowed to vote in 2028 unless they have one.

Give people 4 years to get a valid id (if they don't have one already) and accept no excuses
The President does not have the power or authority to force such a mandate.

The President does not have the power or authority to force such a mandate.

Trump doesn't care about that !

He could be a useful tool in any future votes or considerations….in 50 state Constitutional Republic having 26 states on your side is better than having a tie at 25. 😉….. I’m an optimistic leader. 😀
Tester is not a Governor nor does he have any authority in MT. He is a DC Democrat campaigning for votes.
Mexicans do not make up half.

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...nauthorized-immigrants-living-in-the-us/
Originally Posted by Gibby

those here for handouts
those here to do harm

That's it right there.

Yep, and it will work too. Easiest play ever. Change the demographic and stay in power forever.
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

John
Kentucky is a red state ,unfourtenitly we have a democrat govoner .voted in by the two biggest cities and the teachers union . or we would be
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

John
Kentucky is a red state ,unfourtenitly we have a democrat govoner .voted in by the two biggest cities and the teachers union . or we would be

Much like Virginia and every other state for that matter.
Originally Posted by RMiller2

they're all Mexican to me

except the terrorists
Originally Posted by RMiller2

they're all Mexican to me

except the terrorists

The factor that remains unincluded here , are the number of illegal's that have been granted resident alien status and/or have become naturalized ,to say nothing of how far off Pew are on this. I'm betting its easily double what Pew states.
The Texas State Guard is not the same as the Texas National Guard.The Governor of Texas is the Commander-In-Chief.
https://tmd.texas.gov/home
Huge numbers of Haitians are flowing in. They're going to give gang activity a distinct flavor in the population centers they settle into.
Wonder if the Governors say Texas and Florida urged their contituents to change their Federal tax withholdings to zero or to as little as possible if that would grab their attention?
55 million people in those 2 states, say at little more than a third, 20 million peoples withholding stopped going into the coffers.
Originally Posted by cv540
Wonder if the Governors say Texas and Florida urged their contituents to change their Federal tax withholdings to zero or to as little as possible if that would grab their attention?
55 million people in those 2 states, say at little more than a third, 20 million peoples withholding stopped going into the coffers.
You can’t threaten the Federal Government with dollars, they spend whatever they want whenever they want, no matter how much they take in. Hint $35, 000,000,000,000 in over spending. Plus they can just print more.

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
You can’t threaten the Federal Government with dollars, they spend whatever they want whenever they want, no matter how much they take in. Hint $35, 000,000,000,000 in over spending. Plus they can just print more.

You lost me at "Hint." Reminded me too much of someone else here I have on ignore.
Until people start rejecting US Federal Reserve Notes because they've been printed to the point of worthlessness, and only gold and silver is accepted in payment, as was our Founders' intention.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

I haven't read the whole thread but the first couple of pages reminded me that I posted this the other day and got lambasted basically about how dumb I was.
Pretty sure I know where I stand around here now. Now "everybody" is a patriot and there are more of "us" in the military and BP than there are of "them". OK I got it now.

I wonder how the BP agents feel about this? I can't believe the rank and file BP agents are in agreement with this open border fiasco.

My thinking is this has the potential to get ugly. Probably a lot of bluffs and fakes but in the end look what the jab did to our military. Once one balks, more will do the same.
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

They have no problem, in fact they love it, why would the BP be any different.
Until people start rejecting US Federal Reserve Notes because they've been printed to the point of worthlessness, and only gold and silver is accepted in payment, as was our Founders' intention.
It will be a long time before they're rejected, although it won't be long and a BigMac burger will cost $40.
Originally Posted by steve4
Sorry, but that’s akin to wondering how FBI Agents feel about Raiding the homes of people like Roger Stone, Donald Trump, not to mention targeting parents for attending school board meetings, Jan 6 attendees, and the entire weaponization of the entire FBI, DOJ targeting law abiding American Citizens.

I can guarantee you that many, if not most BP agents are fed up with the bullshit. One of my nephews is one of them.

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.
It will be a long time before they're rejected, although it won't be long and a BigMac burger will cost $40.

a McChicken was $1 in 2018. Its $2.89 at some McDonalds now

I never mentioned the eff bee aye. Everyone knows they are crooked and are part of the swamp. From Wray Wray on down.

ETA: Regretably, no help will be coming from the old North State for Texas. Comrade Cooper will see to that.

Hopefully we will punk his communist azz and put Mark Robinson in the Governor’s mansion.
This will give the feds the opportunity to enlist illegals into the armed forces. They have no loyalty to US. They want a civil war so they can declare martial law.
I hope no civilians going to Texas get Ray Epp'd

Hopefully we will punk his communist azz and put Mark Robinson in the Governor’s mansion.

I certainly hope so!
CW II

Why do you think the BP is different from other Federal agencies?

Why is the BP not as crooked as the FBI, from Mayorkas to commissioner Miller down to the agents on the ground, why. What makes them special.

What makes this Biden Alphabet agency any different than the CDC, the ATF, the FDA, the FBI, the DHS, the DNI and the NSA?.

These agents are cutting razor wire, that’s why we are in this mess, they are following orders, period.
The Border Patrol is owned by the Cartels, with the blessing of the Demorats, Drug money goes all the way to the top of our Government, That's the reason The Texas Governor is using the DPS and N.G. Rio7

I can guarantee you that many, if not most BP agents are fed up with the bullshit. One of my nephews is one of them.

Fed up, surly, but did he throw away his razor wire cutters yet?
Texas should leave the union become their own country and hopefully many states will still help Texas
Originally Posted by WildWest
This will give the feds the opportunity to enlist illegals into the armed forces. They have no loyalty to US. They want a civil war so they can declare martial law.
They don’t need an opportunity or an excuse to do this, or anything else on their agenda, they just do it, while the Republicans watch.

Agreed.

Well said Ram Diesel especially your proposed "next step" make the blue state turds deal with their misguided ideals. Sorry that has to hurt the minority reds that live in blue states but it will work..
Originally Posted by pete53
Texas should leave the union become their own country and hopefully many states will still help Texas

Firing on Fort Hood would be a start for The Republic of Texas, to protect their Republic.
Interesting read.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...n-federal-control-of-the-national-guard/

IMO the Federal government has been gradually federalizing the NG through the AGR, roundout, and partnership programs since the 70's.

And the Guard does like it's shiny playthings just like the Active components.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well said Ram Diesel especially your proposed "next step" make the blue state turds deal with their misguided ideals. Sorry that has to hurt the minority reds that live in blue states but it will work..
This situation would probably solve itself. The parasite types in red states would self deport into the welfare sanctuary states. Likewise the more self respecting members of society in the blue states would self deport to red states.

There is no reason to be enemies. Let the blue states have their people and all the debt the country incurred raising them.
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, IDK.

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
Washington DC wants it that way.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by pete53

Firing on Fort Hood would be a start for The Republic of Texas, to protect their Republic.

Surely you're not serious. That might be the stupidest thing anyone could do.

But now that you mention it, the ABCs may be arranging a false flag along those lines. If they try it I hope they get caught red handed.
I think for one they see it on a more personal level and the destruction it is causing. I can't believe that most of them like it.
Seeing it firsthand vs. talking about it all safe and secure from behind a microphone (majackass) with complete impunity is different at least to me. The border patrol @ the legal crossings seem pretty hard core about stopping drugs and contraband from getting into the country. They probably feel like their hands are tied when it comes to the illegals. If they knew someone had their back for them (BP) doing their job they would probably be a lot more zealous in their duties.
How many police men and women have quit or retired because no one had their back?

I might have to take the position of Eff it. Call me when something real starts, I'm tired of talking about it. Other than President Trump It's been all talk and no action on the border situation for as long as I can remember.
If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
This situation would probably solve itself. The parasite types in red states would self deport into the welfare sanctuary states. Likewise the more self respecting members of society in the blue states would self deport to red states.

There is no reason to be enemies. Let the blue states have their people and all the debt the country incurred raising them.

The problem with that is that they see federal power as a tool for appropriating the fruit of others' labors. If they'd mind their own business and pay their own way there shouldn't be a problem, but we all know how they operate.

If they weren’t following illegal orders and cutting razor wire, we wouldn’t be here, but we are. Do the math.

It'll play out. We'll see what happens.
Also read River Riders sig line, then get some fresh air. Good day.

30 minutes to the deadline....
Prelude to civil war.
Last year I binge watched every episode of What's My Line (free on YouTube), and I remember when the show got into the Eisenhower administration, John Daly (the host) would, during many of the episodes, pause the show, look into the camera, and remind Americans that if they know of anyone who's in our nation illegally, to please contact their local INS office and report it.
Eisenhower ran Operation Wetback. I was part of Linebacker II in Southeast Asia- - - - -I wonder if Trump will start "Wetbacker II" on day one of his new term?
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Prelude to civil war.

You might very well be right. I hope you are not. Hence my post in the other thread about this situation has the "potential" to get ugly. I liken it to Ft. Sumter without the shots yet. Both sides are sizing each other and their resolve up.

Although I will freely admit that it may be the only way to drain the swamp and get "America" back. If we ever can.

Straight white man: Most endangered species in America.

Also read River Riders sig line, then get some fresh air. Good day.

I love the dark.
Yes the border patrol is in a tough spot, I said that yesterday as well as I feel for them. I think most of them want to do the right thing and don’t agree with Biden. With that said I don’t GAF if they don’t like it or they resent the state, they should either keep the illegals out or get thefuck outta the way so the state can do their job!
Yes the border patrol is in a tough spot, I said that yesterday as well as I feel for them. I think most of them want to do the right thing and don’t agree with Biden. With that said I don’t GAF if they don’t like it or they resent the state, they should either keep the illegals out or get thefuck outta the way so the state can do their job!
What evidence do you have to support this.

Cuz from what we can all see clears as a bell, Federal Agents, FBI, ATF, BP, DEA, IRS, Are all in with the Biden Regime attacks on American Citizens.

I’ll wait.
What evidence do you have to support this.

Cuz from what we can all see clears as a bell, Federal Agents, FBI, ATF, BP, DEA, IRS, Are all in with the Biden Regime attacks on American Citizens.

I’ll wait.

All MN residents are all in, 100% behind Ilhan Omar, and all are in total support of the relocated Somali population. The fact they haven’t removed them is all the evidence I need.
BP says they support TX NG

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...upport-for-texas-national-guard-n2169256
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Yeah I read that last week before the SC ruling, yet they are still cutting the razor wire.

In other words, they are full of schit.
Balkanization civil war. Colorado is blue but there are strong differences in counties (rectangles with little common interest within the borders) even aurora where I live is divided from my neighborhood (working class/mex) to daughter's (college elites)
Biden issued punitive sanctions against Texas by pausing liquid natural gas developments. The same Natural Gas he promised to Europe to keep them from buying Russian stocks. A 2 for 1, he screwed TX and the Europeans who are dangerously close to freezing to death.
Originally Posted by kennyd
Balkanization civil war. Colorado is blue but there are strong differences in counties (rectangles with little common interest within the borders) even aurora where I live is divided from my neighborhood (working class/mex) to daughter's (college elites)
Your point?
Didn’t read the whole thread but Governors have to agree to their National Guard being federalized.

There is no “nationalizing” or “federalizing” absent a governor’s concurrence.

Watch for Biden to federalize like minded (with him) States National Guards and send them to the border to set up a state vs. state direct conflict.
Originally Posted by kennyd
Your point?

Well I'm not very good at explaining but. The big western states are rectangles with no geographic or economic ties, our counties are the same; Denver Boulder run the state for their ends, my county's urban population overrides the rural portion. Eastern Colorado belongs in Kansas, western Utah, weld county Wyoming the I25 corridor rules them all.
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Didn’t read the whole thread but Governors have to agree to their National Guard being federalized.

There is no “nationalizing” or “federalizing” absent a governor’s concurrence.

Watch for Biden to federalize like minded (with him) States National Guards and send them to the border to set up a state vs. state direct conflict.
What do you believe the red states’ NG orders are currently ? If you are ( in the NG) sent to the TX border from Arkansas for example.
Originally Posted by Morewood
[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Oh I absolutely believe that
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/o...tional-guard-to-texas-border/ar-BB1hjJQD
This headline implies that the USBP is standing with Texas.

Originally Posted by redstate.com
Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

Read the article for yourself Hahaha!
About nationalizing the National Guard...Biden would have to declare an emergency and step on his own dick in order to do it.

All Texas has to do is stand firm, and if we do Biden cannot win this battle. It IS just a battle in a greater war, to be sure...but the beauty of it is that the battle lines have been drawn and the Biden administration really has no move. I wouldn't be surprised to see more states join in, too. There could be a few surprises in store...maybe even more good than bad.

I can't predict the future, but...maybe we've reached a turning point. We'll see.
© 24hourcampfire