Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Is this the confrontation the Uniparty has been working towards?

Is this going to be the spark that the Globalists have been hoping for, a real honest to goodness Red vs Blue physical showdown?

Martial Law has been touted as part of the Democrats Plan, is this going to give them what they have been begging for?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
in 2016, 1/3 of Texas state revenue was federal funds.

there is no doubt they'd be ok, but it isn't going to be a windfall
If you are including the Social Security payments and federal retirement payments that Texans receive they do not forfeit those by becoming a citizen of another country. I could move to Zimbabwe and still get my Social Security or retirement if I was eligible.

A divorce is in order but I would hope it could be peaceful.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a Jew.
No one said that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JakeM78
124 years ago. When will the lesson be learned?

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

From the book by Ambassador David R. Francis, 1921

Russia From The American Embassy April, 1916-November,1918
This. Some people will never learn.

Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a jew and how they are all communists. Explain to me what we should do about it.

DUDE -- no one is and never ever was talking about all Jewish people !!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I had a business partner for 8 years NYC Jewish lady/Realtor, best friend for 20+ years !!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike

David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington: "The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

Explain to me how this justifies condemning everyone who happens to be a jew and how they are all communists. Explain to me what we should do about it.

Thank you. It's obvious from his use of absolutes that he's not overly bright.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It's a matter of recognizing the character of the powerful, organized, and well financed international movement that's historically behind the efforts to bring down Western Christian civilization. Its character is Jewish. Doesn't mean all Jews are active in it. It does mean it's a Jewish thing, though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No one said that.

Then why can't it be enough to say "death to international communists no matter what their religion or ethnicity is" and be happy with that? And then talk about what we think could or will happen with this current crisis?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Is this the confrontation the Uniparty has been working towards?

Is this going to be the spark that the Globalists have been hoping for, a real honest to goodness Red vs Blue physical showdown?

Martial Law has been touted as part of the Democrats Plan, is this going to give them what they have been begging for?

Perhaps. All posturing until bullets fly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My evaluation of your intellectual prowess ain't so high either, so far.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

It's a matter of recognizing the character of the powerful, organized, and well financed international movement that's historically behind the efforts to bring down Western Christian civilization. Its character is Jewish. Doesn't mean all Jews are active in it. It does mean it's a Jewish thing, though.

The Bolsheviks never disappeared, they now have tenure in many American Colleges, run news agencies, fund hundreds of thousands of middle-easterners to get to Mexico to cross our border, invaded politics.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes many are atheists - not a religious bone in their bodies- they seem to hate all good people.

Posted by Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No one said that.
Then why can't it be enough to say "death to international communists no matter what their religion or ethnicity is" and be happy with that? And then talk about what we think could or will happen with this current crisis?
Because then you will be intentionally blinding yourself to essential facts. Like a cop not being allowed to consider that most street crime is done by young black males, so he's forced to consider everyone equally likely to be a criminal. He can't do a good job that way.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No one said that.

"International Communists"

Too many syllables.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by KFWA
in 2016, 1/3 of Texas state revenue was federal funds.

there is no doubt they'd be ok, but it isn't going to be a windfall
If you are including the Social Security payments and federal retirement payments that Texans receive they do not forfeit those by becoming a citizen of another country. I could move to Zimbabwe and still get my Social Security or retirement if I was eligible.

A divorce is in order but I would hope it could be peaceful.

I don't know what it does or doesn't include, but if you are talking about Texas seceding, the people that go with it would no longer be US Citizens. That's a whole new bag of worms when it comes to Social Security and Medicare

At this point though, Texas is talking about protecting the United States, along with now 24 other states that are in a show of support. That's the right stance.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/25/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I'm grateful you don't think so. I'd hate to think I'm driven by emotion on this. Don't worry though, a Midol and a a glass of Chardonnay and you'll be back on track by morning.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Rogue
Abbott would have to sign off on Federal mobilization.

Mexican stand off…

Unless the law has changed since 1957, that is not correct.

I was a student at the Univ. of Arkansas, in 1957, but Lived in Little Rock. That Sept., the NAACP, ACLU, and other civil rights groups, decided to make Little Rock Central High School their "hill to die on." They sponsored and supported seven black kids, boys and girls, to integrate Central High, for many years an all white, segregated school. Prez. Dwight Eisenhower sent U.S. Marshals to ensure the black kids could go to the school. There was a great outcry from many Arkansas citizens of the violation of "States Rights."

Gov. Orval Faubus said no black kid was going to go to Central High and sent Ark. National Guard soldiers to counter the U.S. Marshals and keep the black kids out of Central High. Prez. Eisenhower said, "Okay. Watch this." He signed an Executive Order FEDERALIZING (not "Nationalizing") the Arkansas National Guard. Gov. Faubus had no say in that matter whatsoever.

When it became apparent that the Federalized Ark. National Guard soldiers and the officers were not being as "order obeying" as Eisenhower wanted, he had a couple of companies of the 101st Airborne paratroopers flown in to take over the Guard and make sure the black kids got into Central High. The paratroopers of the 101st did not mess around ... and no one messed with them. They were serious players.

Little Rock Central High and all other schools in Arkansas have been integrated ever since.

So, my point is, if Pedo Joe's handlers want to Federalize the Texas N.G., and send in the 82 Airborne paratroopers, or maybe a couple companies from the 75th Rangers, etc., Gov. Abbott will have nothing to say about it.

FWIW.

L.W.

Leanwolf,

Thank you for posting that great summary of what happened. I was going to reference those events as being the precedent for what could happen. You lived through it - I've just read about it in history books and heard people who were around at the time talk about the repercussions.

For those who mentioned the possibility of the Pentagon cutting off funding for the national guard units in the states aligned with Texas, remember that while the Executive branch distributes the money, Congress determines how it's spent.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes many are atheists - not a religious bone in their bodies- they seem to hate all good people.

If I believed they were the only force trying to bring down western civilization, then I'd be homed in on them (and I mean a very specific bunch of people) as well but we have more enemies than them to deal with.

Don't be the darkness.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The Bolsheviks never disappeared, they now have tenure in many American Colleges, run news agencies, fund hundreds of thousands of middle-easterners to get to Mexico to cross our border, invaded politics.
Yes they flocked here during WWII, and when the USSR flopped in late 1991 many BolsheCommies came here then too.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'm grateful you don't think so. I'd hate to think I'm driven by emotion on this. Don't worry though, a Midol and a a glass of Chardonnay and you'll be back on track by morning.

That was awful weak.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 72 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,785
Posts18,495,990
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.