Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by earlybrd
The national guard wouldn’t

You are way more ignorant than I thought. And that is saying something.
Go on and say more dumfuk I’m listening

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
He is just nuts.
He, along with a Helluva lotta other people!
I don’t buy into the “Q” thing. But Like I said, this should be plane to see, it’s a battle between evil and righteousness.
I am absolutely sure that my Savior will have a place for me in His Fathers mansion
All I have to do is believe, and hold steadfast in that belief. No matter what the bad guys call me or throw in my face.
What happens here is an illusion. If you’re certain you’re right, the idea of being labeled and being killed really doesn’t matter.
I’ll sleep as well in a “right wing terrorist” grave as I would in a patriots grave.
The grave doesn’t matter, what happens after my death is all that does.
Davey Crockett said, “First be sure you’re right, then go ahead!”
Pretty good advice from a hero since childhood.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.
notice this happening after the US shut down all of our military bases down in Panama ,,I was at Fort Clayton for awhile

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I believe you can be locked up for your own protection.

military will protect against all enemies domestic and foreign.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by RAM
The national guard wouldn’t

You are way more ignorant than I thought. And that is saying something.
Go on and say more dumfuk I’m listening

IC B2

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No. You are really not listening. 🤣🤣🤣

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
I don’t need a phaagut response go on

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Internet tough guy keeps on digging

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Digging at you dumfuk

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only thing your digging at is the wad of TP stuck in your crack. Go play with your worm , early bird. You are not worth anyones time.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
AssRamer getting frisky!

How thought provoking.....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might read up on the "Bonus March".

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
JameJr
What kind of a DIKhead are you and how many years did you serve in our Armed Forces.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.
notice this happening after the US shut down all of our military bases down in Panama ,,I was at Fort Clayton for awhile
“The scene this paints is frightening”
Well it should. Our government is in complete cahoots with the CCP. Bribem is completely bought, paid for, and installed by them.
What’s more, and should be obvious to anyone who has read The Word, is that government is run by evil.
Who but Satan himself, would support drag queens reading books to grade schoolers? Who but the prince of darkness would support tax $ for abortion? The border is not addressed, because it allows drugs, illegals, and human trafficking open access to America.
Pedophiles, cartels, and our enemies make money, and we the people grow weaker.l
This surely ain’t rocket science! I’m but a redneck with a high school degree.
Maybe that redneck side tells me when somebody is pizzing down my back and says “it’s raining”!
The rest of y’all (Youns if you prefer) should about now, be catching on!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StrayDog
I believe you can be locked up for your own protection.

military will protect against all enemies domestic and foreign.
There is a term for that? Oh ! What is it ? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Perhaps someone from Alaska will help me out. Wink wink.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might read up on the "Bonus March".

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
They will be told we are terrorists or whatever is needed, for them to feel good about their trigger pulls.

Bingo! "The first casualty of war is truth." The troops will be told whatever lies the men behind the curtain want to tell them to ensure compliance...

Mark 13:12 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death." Nothing new under the sun...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by byd
JameJr
What kind of a DIKhead are you and how many years did you serve in our Armed Forces.
Well, are not soldiers taught to obey orders without questions? Even to go to their own certain death to achieve an objective?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A recruited army of illegals would enjoy doing it!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It is not a very far reach. Bring in military age, single males. Give them phones and debit cards. Hold the threat of deportation over their heads but tell them they can become citizens by serving one term in the military. Once you have them signed up tell them to disarm the American public. They will gladly follow orders.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,964
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.