Home
Watch and discuss, or not.

Before I watch the video -- HELL YES they will.
I didn't watch it...but there is no doubt in my mind that they would. maybe not all....but enough....bob
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Before I watch the video -- HELL YES they will.

For the most part..........the military likes to recruit people who are followers rather than leaders, and that way they can brainwash them into doing whatever they are ordered to do.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
I didn't watch it...but there is no doubt in my mind that they would. maybe not all....but enough....bob

Agreed.

Osky
They’ve done it before and will do it again
Absolutely they will. If push comes to shove on the Texas border for example they will hand select troops to make sure they do as commanded.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
For the most part..........the military likes to recruit people who are followers rather than leaders, and that way they can brainwash them into doing whatever they are ordered to do.

And when those people leave the military they are highly sought after by law enforcement.
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Absolutely they will. If push comes to shove on the Texas border for example they will hand select troops to make sure they do as commanded.

This /\/\/\/\
If that happened, it would be the result of Jewish hatred for Christian civilization, then it would spread to the entire World.
This has happened before, the "Red terror" comes to mind..
That is basically what he says in the video, but he goes into more detail as to why.
Kent State, 1970.
Some will, some won't, kinda like the vaccine some didn't hesitate to roll up their sleeve and some refused.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Some will, some won't, kinda like the vaccine some didn't hesitate to roll up their sleeve and some refused.
And those in the Military the used their own brain and refused, were processed out.

Now, what is left, you do the math.
Wait until they enlist a bunch of the illegal aliens they just let in. I think it's another reason the left and the UN have been pushing for the invasion. Soon they'll announce how recruiting is down and then they'll offer a creative new plan to boost enlistment. Full citizenship for any illegal invader who serves.

Bb
During the obama admin. someone video'd a large auditorium of some branch of the military. The question, something along the line of, stand up if you would shoot civilians if ordered to. The vast majority were on their feet within a couple of minutes.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Wait until they enlist a bunch of the illegal aliens they just let in. I think it's another reason the left and the UN have been pushing for the invasion. Soon they'll announce how recruiting is down and then they'll offer a creative new plan to boost enlistment. Full citizenship for any illegal invader who serves.

Bb

When the military starts enlisting illegals, they will not hesitate shooting every white man they see if told to do so.
No, they won’t.

Not even remotely close to it.
Hey...didn't you hear?

All the good ones got out. Only retarded communists left.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hey...didn't you hear?

All the good ones got out. Only retarded communists left.

Well, it will be that much easier for civilians to shoot at soldiers then.
"...all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
If the military accepts that a citizen or group of citizens are a domestic enemy, then an order to to "act aggressively" could be considered lawful.
...July 28, 1932 MacArthur did it.
folks in my part of texas still remember and hold a grudge against the US army for what they did down here during Reconstruction. 1860-1870 wasnt that long ago
I've been saying this for some time now, but everybody would defiantly say "no way!!!! That'll never happen in Uhmurka!"....
If history repeats itself, yes.
How many sleeper cells do the cia,fbi,doj control?? All they have to do is turn them against any people they want taken out and they are not connected. More ways to divide we the People.
The U.S. Military has been used against American citizens off and on numerous times since the Revolutionary War. Biden took office with thousands of US troops in place in DC because the Dems were afraid of an insurrection and discontent from their stolen election.
Originally Posted by WildWest
How many sleeper cells do the cia,fbi,doj control?? All they have to do is turn them against any people they want taken out and they are not connected. More ways to divide we the People.

Look at the OP's history on here.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Been happening for a while, Bro. Who broke through the Saudi Palace gates and deposed Prince Alwaleed? Who seated Prince Bin Salmon? Why is Trump allowed to touch him when only Kings are allowed to do that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why did Trump say Kilery was ugly but now is beautiful? Why did he say she is sorta gone?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image web hosting
Originally Posted by Stophel
I've been saying this for some time now, but everybody would defiantly say "no way!!!! That'll never happen in Uhmurka!"....

They won't be told to go take out a nursing home. Their mission will be stated in such a way as to be deemed necessary. It's not about what is done as much as the perception of what is done. The military has often slaughtered citizens in the name of justice.
Originally Posted by RHClark

They won't be told to go take out a nursing home. Their mission will be stated in such a way as to be deemed necessary. It's not about what is done as much as the perception of what is done. The military has often slaughtered citizens in the name of justice.

It is necessary. You're missing a detail. Trump is the detail.

As Q said, The only way forward is the Military.

When did Trump Federalize the National Guard? whistle

Who do you think Trump will use to round up and deport the foreign invasion?
The way the U.S. Federal bureaucracy is in bed with the WHO, NATO, and the UN, it is likely a UN "peacekeeping" force would be deployed against the citizens of these United States. It would (UN forces) be deployed for "the good of the nation" and half the people in this country would be OK with it.
Yes, and so will the police...
Half of you should be more concerned about changing your Depends in a timely manner.

Jag, your mental illness is worsening. Please seek professional help.
Posse Comitatus (for those of you in Rio Linda, prohibition of fed troops used within US border) was not enacted until 1878...but, regardless it is just another piece of paper...laws mean nothing. I refer you to Mao in 1927: all political power grows from the end of a gun. I would add some of my homegrown philosophy to that also, who signs the paychecks of the government stooges. Think I'm exaggerating? The Border Patrol is totally and shamefully complicit and obedient. The three letter stooges do exactly as they are ordered with excess enthusiasm I might add. Capitol Police Lt Byrd got a promotion for murder. City cops do as they are ordered with no remorse whatsoever. Red county sheriffs are the ONLY ones to resist unconstitutional orders I've seen.
The Stasi is here, now.
Remember all the posters here clamoring for the military to be used to violently "squash" the BLM "protests"??? Like it or not those pukes are American Citizens too. Kinda sucks when "we" may be considered the "enemy" dont it?
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Half of you should be more concerned about changing your Depends in a timely manner.

while that may be true....what is your take on the question?....bob
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Very interesting scenario indeed.
They will be told we are terrorists or whatever is needed, for them to feel good about their trigger pulls.
I have no doubt the majority will.

It's why th military likes reruiting 18 year olds that haven't had real world experience yet. They are trained to do as they are told, all the way to 4 star Generals and admirals, who by that time, only want to retain their pensions.

My take is we better not elect Trump or the military might take us out!

Stay home in November....or the nation gets it!
Originally Posted by RAS
No, they won’t.

I think I will assume this guy knows.

I don't know. I don't obsess over fantasies like most here.
Originally Posted by Old__School
The way the U.S. Federal bureaucracy is in bed with the WHO, NATO, and the UN, it is likely a UN "peacekeeping" force would be deployed against the citizens of these United States. It would (UN forces) be deployed for "the good of the nation" and half the people in this country would be OK with it.

The UN/foreign nationals have never been required for the US mil and le to act against US citizens upon being ordered to.
Doesn’t the UN forces wear those blue targets on their head?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by WildWest

Look at the OP's history on here.

If only the Vets on here answered the responses might be different.

Hey op, who did you serve with and would you act against your fellow citizens?

Plenty of good old boys on here have said that they would shoot folks that disagreed w/ them.

mike r
So many are so brainwashed by the MSM they swallow all the BS the MSM feeds them.

Suckers searching for the truth in all the wrong places. Everyone is trying to figure out WTH is going on while so blind they can't see what's in front of their very eyes.

So many Fire guys pine for Trump and then don't believe him when he tells them. UFR.

Here's a Clue Trump Retruthed for youse guys who are too blinded by fear to see the truth.

Have no fear. Have DISCERNMENT. Trump retruthed this for a reason, just as he directs you to Q for a reason.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
So many are so brainwashed by the MSM they swallow all the BS the MSM feeds them.

Suckers searching for the truth in all the wrong places. Everyone is trying to figure out WTH is going on while so blind they can't see what's in front of their very eyes.

So many Fire guys pine for Trump and then don't believe him when he tells them. UFR.

Here's a Clue Trump Retruthed for youse guys you are too blinded by fear to see.

Have no fear. Have DISCERNMENT. Trump retruthed this for a reason, just as he directs you to Q for a reason.

Snapshot of full blown psychosis ^^^^^^^;
Nine out of ten americans WILL drink the Koolaid/get on the boxcar. Military included.

10% will not.

Personal resolve is not for everyone.
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by RAS
No, they won’t.

I think I will assume this guy knows.

You believe him and the MSM. I'll go with Trump and Q. grin

The Military let us know they were in control in the elections of 2018. They Proved it. Youse guys missed it. Trump also told us about it in his 2017 Inauguration. You missed it.

As Q said, The Best is Yet To Come. Trump repeated it a few years later.

As Trump said, We will Make America Great Again.
Originally Posted by MikeL2
"...all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
If the military accepts that a citizen or group of citizens are a domestic enemy, then an order to to "act aggressively" could be considered lawful.

The oath is to defend the Constitution against all enemies…….

The simple fact that fewer and fewer Americans understand the constitution concerns me

My children serve and understand the constitution.
I think the military could turn on US citizens if ordered. I also think several US born citizens could do some real damage on the way out, like destroy power grids, poison water supplies, destroy DAMs, bridges, etc. Block food supplies to cities. Guerrilla warfare... Burn the shigt out of everything, etc...

I mean is the military going to be able to round up 100 million or more people before they catch on and start fighting back and real damage is done? Every major city in this country would be burnt to the ground, at the very least...

How long does it take some of those in the military "just following orders" to catch on and lose the stomach for killing American citizens that are fighting for freedom...I think it would be stupid to assume that they all stay on board knowing that some of their own family and friends may be impacted by the orders they are following...

I think nobody wins if it comes down to that...
We will see. Hope not but it is what it is. Times have changed since I wore the uniform.
Remember when Obsama said that he wanted an army as big as the govt's ?

That is exactly what is happening
Originally Posted by GringoCazador

That will start a war, they don't want any part of.
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
That will start a war, they don't want any part of.

I tend to agree, too many private firearms in this country.....they'd have to shoot most of the friends, family, neighbors that they know.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Posse Comitatus (for those of you in Rio Linda, prohibition of fed troops used within US border) was not enacted until 1878...but, regardless it is just another piece of paper...laws mean nothing. I refer you to Mao in 1927: all political power grows from the end of a gun. I would add some of my homegrown philosophy to that also, who signs the paychecks of the government stooges. Think I'm exaggerating? The Border Patrol is totally and shamefully complicit and obedient. The three letter stooges do exactly as they are ordered with excess enthusiasm I might add. Capitol Police Lt Byrd got a promotion for murder. City cops do as they are ordered with no remorse whatsoever. Red county sheriffs are the ONLY ones to resist unconstitutional orders I've seen.
The Stasi is here, now.

From what I have seen on many fronts over decades of observation, Sheriff departments are as a rule the only LE agency to push back on the bureaucracy.

Local police.... they can suck my &&%%$$&# because their orders come from the mayor/city council. The FBI? We all know their story. The state police? Their orders come from whoever the corrupt governor is at the time.

Are all sheriff departments on our side? Hell no! But, if I were to expect any LE to uphold the precepts of the US constitution it would be a Sheriff's department.
I think it comes down to the upcoming election. If the bad guys can cheat enough to win, their plan to destroy America can proceed.
If Trump wins, they’re probably gonna start a civil war. Think of the division in this country that they have been pushing.
Race, sexual preference, for crying out loud, even gender are now used to divide the American people!
When you sow division like this, it’s easier to control the population, because no one will unite against you.
Also take into consideration the people crossing our open borders. The majority are military age males. Those people won’t have any hesitation to lighting up on American people.
I honestly think this crap is well past the point of no return.
I won’t survive the downfall of the country I loved. I got no problem with that. “Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God”
I will happily find a patriots grave.
What happens to rest of you, is on you. You either fight for freedom, or you live in tyranny.
You got a choice coming.
Reon
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Nine out of ten americans WILL drink the Koolaid/get on the boxcar. Military included.

10% will not.

Personal resolve is not for everyone.

Good news. That’s about 3x the number we need to get things back on track.
Not the first time.
Texas is as good as any place to kick it off. At least it’s not cold.
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Had already seen the video and the answer was YES.
Is a 10lb. rabbit fat?
Dougals McArthur drove the Bonus Army out.
All they have to do is to call Patriots "racists" and "insurgents", and that's all it will take.

Remember also, that much of the war against us will be executed (literally) by remote control. "Drones" and other remotely-operated munitions will be the primary method of pacifying dissent. It will merely be a video game to those charged with this task.
No, they will act against "domestic terrorists" who are a "threat" to "democracy".
Wonder how fast they can make drones?
The illegals sure will, and that’s who they’ll use.
jaguartx: I am beginning to think you are a plant put here to stir up “infidels” for the government. Are you on any other forums?

Yes, I do remember I made a comment here before about that. Just look what's crossing the border, lots of young military age men .A member posted on this thread if the left can cheat enough to win the 24 election they will just proceed in taking down America as we know it. If Trump wins I believe there will be trouble.

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.

Why do you think all the military aged single males are walking into Texas? TO SHOOT YOUR DUMB ASSES.

WAKE THE FUGG UP YOU IGNORANT SUM BITCHES.
All they have to do is to call Patriots "racists" and "insurgents", and that's all it will take.

Remember also, that much of the war against us will be executed (literally) by remote control. "Drones" and other remotely-operated munitions will be the primary method of pacifying dissent. It will merely be a video game to those charged with this task.
Yeah, you’re absolutely right. Far better to live on as a slave than to be killed and labeled a “racist”, “Domestic Terrorist”, and a “threat to democracy”.
And when The Abomination Of Desolation finally reveals himself, we’ll all swear allegiance to him together, and live happily ever after.
It’s as plane as the nose on your face now, that this is a battle between evil and Righteousness.
Sure don’t want to get labeled for being on the wrong side!😟
Reon
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I think the military could turn on US citizens if ordered. I also think several US born citizens could do some real damage on the way out, like destroy power grids, poison water supplies, destroy DAMs, bridges, etc. Block food supplies to cities. Guerrilla warfare... Burn the shigt out of everything, etc...

I mean is the military going to be able to round up 100 million or more people before they catch on and start fighting back and real damage is done? Every major city in this country would be burnt to the ground, at the very least...

How long does it take some of those in the military "just following orders" to catch on and lose the stomach for killing American citizens that are fighting for freedom...I think it would be stupid to assume that they all stay on board knowing that some of their own family and friends may be impacted by the orders they are following...

I think nobody wins if it comes down to that...

FWIW, apparently it gets easier instead of harder.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Police_Battalion_101
Originally Posted by Hastings
jaguartx: I am beginning to think you are a plant put here to stir up “infidels” for the government. Are you on any other forums?

He is just nuts.
The national guard wouldn’t
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster

Yeah, you’re absolutely right. Far better to live on as a slave than to be killed and labeled a “racist”, “Domestic Terrorist”, and a “threat to democracy”.
And when The Abomination Of Desolation finally reveals himself, we’ll all swear allegiance to him together, and live happily ever after.
It’s as plane as the nose on your face now, that this is a battle between evil and Righteousness.
Sure don’t want to get labeled for being on the wrong side!😟
Reon

Stophel didn't say anything about living as a slave, but instead pointed out how the system works.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

The National guard was involved in confiscating firearms during Katrina.
Y'ALL ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS REALLY IN THAT SHOT Y'ALL KEPT LINING UP FOR. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I WOULDN'T BE ALL THAT SURPRISED WHEN WE LEARN ITS A BINARY DRUG. PART 1 INJECTED, PART 2 WAS AIRBORNE AND DISTRIBUTED ACROSS THE COUNTRY BY THE CHINESE BALLOON. AND IT MIXES IN YOUR BODY.

You are way more ignorant than I thought. And that is saying something.
Originally Posted by RAM

Go on and say more dumfuk I’m listening
He is just nuts.
He, along with a Helluva lotta other people!
I don’t buy into the “Q” thing. But Like I said, this should be plane to see, it’s a battle between evil and righteousness.
I am absolutely sure that my Savior will have a place for me in His Fathers mansion
All I have to do is believe, and hold steadfast in that belief. No matter what the bad guys call me or throw in my face.
What happens here is an illusion. If you’re certain you’re right, the idea of being labeled and being killed really doesn’t matter.
I’ll sleep as well in a “right wing terrorist” grave as I would in a patriots grave.
The grave doesn’t matter, what happens after my death is all that does.
Davey Crockett said, “First be sure you’re right, then go ahead!”
Pretty good advice from a hero since childhood.
Reon

Along that same vein of thought...I just watched a rather long video of Tucker and a biologist Bret Weinstein. Weinstein had just returned from Panama and the Darien Gap where all the so called migrants are coming through. There are of course UN and NGO's helping the migrants with filthy rest camps...we knew that, but it turns out the Chinese have a separate camp, neat as any military camp where reporters and civilians are not allowed access. And the Chinese are young fit military age males, a very few females and no children. WTH is going on? The Chinese have never encouraged emigration as far as I know. Yet here is an orderly clean camp, handling hundreds and maybe thousands, obviously operating with the permission of Panama...and it's impossible to believe the US govt is ignorant of this. The scene this paints is frightening.
notice this happening after the US shut down all of our military bases down in Panama ,,I was at Fort Clayton for awhile
I believe you can be locked up for your own protection.

military will protect against all enemies domestic and foreign.
Originally Posted by RAM

Go on and say more dumfuk I’m listening
No. You are really not listening. 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t need a phaagut response go on
Internet tough guy keeps on digging
Digging at you dumfuk
The only thing your digging at is the wad of TP stuck in your crack. Go play with your worm , early bird. You are not worth anyones time.
AssRamer getting frisky!

How thought provoking.....
Might read up on the "Bonus March".
JameJr
What kind of a DIKhead are you and how many years did you serve in our Armed Forces.
Originally Posted by rem shooter

notice this happening after the US shut down all of our military bases down in Panama ,,I was at Fort Clayton for awhile
“The scene this paints is frightening”
Well it should. Our government is in complete cahoots with the CCP. Bribem is completely bought, paid for, and installed by them.
What’s more, and should be obvious to anyone who has read The Word, is that government is run by evil.
Who but Satan himself, would support drag queens reading books to grade schoolers? Who but the prince of darkness would support tax $ for abortion? The border is not addressed, because it allows drugs, illegals, and human trafficking open access to America.
Pedophiles, cartels, and our enemies make money, and we the people grow weaker.l
This surely ain’t rocket science! I’m but a redneck with a high school degree.
Maybe that redneck side tells me when somebody is pizzing down my back and says “it’s raining”!
The rest of y’all (Youns if you prefer) should about now, be catching on!
Reon
Originally Posted by StrayDog
I believe you can be locked up for your own protection.

military will protect against all enemies domestic and foreign.
There is a term for that? Oh ! What is it ? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Perhaps someone from Alaska will help me out. Wink wink.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
They will be told we are terrorists or whatever is needed, for them to feel good about their trigger pulls.

Bingo! "The first casualty of war is truth." The troops will be told whatever lies the men behind the curtain want to tell them to ensure compliance...

Mark 13:12 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death." Nothing new under the sun...
Originally Posted by byd
JameJr
What kind of a DIKhead are you and how many years did you serve in our Armed Forces.
Well, are not soldiers taught to obey orders without questions? Even to go to their own certain death to achieve an objective?
A recruited army of illegals would enjoy doing it!!
It is not a very far reach. Bring in military age, single males. Give them phones and debit cards. Hold the threat of deportation over their heads but tell them they can become citizens by serving one term in the military. Once you have them signed up tell them to disarm the American public. They will gladly follow orders.
As stated before, MacArthur had no reservations against using the military to attack the WWI vets. Today's command staff have been raised on Obama's largess and promotions. We have the best chance of seeing the field grade officers and below actually doing what is right and ignoring illegal orders. I think the real problem will be the 24 election. If Biteme gets 100 million votes, the Demons will be perfectly fine and continue their destruction of the country. If Trump wins, the Dems will do everything they can think of to keep him from assuming the presidency, by any means necessary.
Originally Posted by RAM
The only thing your digging at is the wad of TP stuck in your crack. Go play with your worm , early bird. You are not worth anyones time.
LOL you ding dong dumfuk
Originally Posted by batch
Evidently, there’s two different discussions under this thread.
Let me try to clear it up.
The Bonus March, and what happened there, in our own Capital, should point out to anyone that “it” can, in fact, happen here. It already has for Pete’s sake.
I’ve done my best to point out, that this fight brought on us now, is one between evil and good.
At this point, if you still need a score card, you got no business here.
The battle lines are being drawn, and if you can’t see which side you’re on, you need more help than I can give you.
Reon
I have nothing but respect for our military. I have far less respect and trust for our upper brass. I believe that at the grunt level the orders given will be, by and large, orders obeyed. For the non-coms and mid officer level I expect the most push back against illegal and unconstitutional orders….. I hope that my optimism is exceeded. I believe that the corporal ordered to use his rifle and shoot civilians gathered en masse would be an “easier” order to follow, even though it might be completely illegal and unconstitutional, compared to the A-10 or F-16 drivers……at least I hope that’s the case!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I have nothing but respect for our military. I have far less respect and trust for our upper brass. I believe that at the grunt level the orders given will be, by and large, orders obeyed. For the non-coms and mid officer level I expect the most push back against illegal and unconstitutional orders….. I hope that my optimism is exceeded. I believe that the corporal ordered to use his rifle and shoot civilians gathered en masse would be an “easier” order to follow, even though it might be completely illegal and unconstitutional, compared to the A-10 or F-16 drivers……at least I hope that’s the case!

My question would be how would the military feel about shooting unarmed citizens in mass? I mean like full on WWII Nazi level shooting of lined up Jews type stuff? That's what we are talking about, right? Even the brainwashed hand picked Nazis had issues with that, that is why they went to using gas chambers...Our military has never done crap like that in modern times...

Or, do you think the Government would be crazy enough to turn the few hundred thousand military men out on us millions of citizens while we still got millions of guns in our possession? They may kill a lot of us, but they would be outnumbered by at least 100 to 1 or more by all the gunowners here now..

It would be like Afghanistan, Ukraine, or whereever. It might be a lot more than they bargained for going door to door trying to weed us all out if we have weapons. Are they going to turn the whole country to rubble with tanks and planes trying to kill all of us? What's the point?

In the middle of all this, what's to stop us from becoming the terrorist they accuse us of being? What's to stop us from going next door and burning down the neighbors house that voted for this shigt while they are in it? Those same people that voted for this would be living among us that they want to weed out.

It would be like mass chaos...
I was active 02-06, based on my time then = absolutely they will
Son was active 18-22, based on his time in and our discussions after = absolutely they will

Interesting observation that might be due to just those I associate with, my son associates with - those of us that got out during GWOT and grown after seem to be some of the most distrustful people of the current system and government. "Based" as they say.

GW Bush did a lot of things wrong but perhaps the best thing he unintentionally did was create 3 million GWOT vets who are well versed in the BS, well versed in insurgency operations (both sides) and aren't all that interested in living under the same system of government they saw in Iraq and Afghanistan just called "Democrats" in the US.

Those fighting aged men streaming over the border are only fighting aged so long so the window isn't that large. The physical Balkanization of the US is coming, ideologically we're already there. They're going to find it more difficult than the DNC/Uniparty is prepared for.

Said it before - saying again. Mao, Stalin and Hitler didn't kill millions of their citizens. Paid public servants in their countries did. It will be the same that attempt to here.
A lot of people don’t support the direction this country is headed under this administration. But what do you do? Who do take your frustration out on? The left should be hesitant to give the rest of the country a target against which they can unite. Under the wrong circumstances the left could create that target whether they be UN troops or American military.
Teal an excellent point that bears repeating over and over...Mao, Stalin, Hitler didn't kill millions, paid public servants in their home countries pulled the triggers.
Teal an excellent point that bears repeating over and over...Mao, Stalin, Hitler didn't kill millions, paid public servants in their home countries pulled the triggers.
Correct and this goes had and glove with this

“If it weren’t for LEO, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”.
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
Yes, it really is that simple.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
I works out for them regardless.
Reon
The battle lines are being clearly drawn.
Everything you think you have, everyone you love and care about, you stand to lose. And the longer you wait to fight back, the stronger they are and the less chance you have to be successful. Hell maybe it’s already too late.
Be that as it may, good people, patriotic towards freedom and right, will be silenced or eliminated entirely.
Reon
Originally Posted by Teal
I was active 02-06, based on my time then = absolutely they will
Son was active 18-22, based on his time in and our discussions after = absolutely they will

Interesting observation that might be due to just those I associate with, my son associates with - those of us that got out during GWOT and grown after seem to be some of the most distrustful people of the current system and government. "Based" as they say.

GW Bush did a lot of things wrong but perhaps the best thing he unintentionally did was create 3 million GWOT vets who are well versed in the BS, well versed in insurgency operations (both sides) and aren't all that interested in living under the same system of government they saw in Iraq and Afghanistan just called "Democrats" in the US.

Those fighting aged men streaming over the border are only fighting aged so long so the window isn't that large. The physical Balkanization of the US is coming, ideologically we're already there. They're going to find it more difficult than the DNC/Uniparty is prepared for.

Said it before - saying again. Mao, Stalin and Hitler didn't kill millions of their citizens. Paid public servants in their countries did. It will be the same that attempt to here.
Very sad to hear that. I would love to believe our military would not follow orders to attach us, but I fear you are correct. All gov agencies are willing to beat the average citizen into the ground. Fbi, cia, atf all scum of the earth
The Military cannot Fight a Domestic War ..

They’ve prepared for a External 2 Front War ..

The Costs on so many levels would Destroy the US Military..

But the CCBI,CCIA , Homoland and others could and Will..
1) Obama made everyone with 20 years retire early (to cut cost of military excuse especially top brass). Some wanted to stay in 30 or more years. He promoted and/or replaced them with gay, trans, women generals and admirals, and those who registered democrat.

2) Biden also promoted gay, trans, and women into high authority.

3) Biden kicked out everyone who didn't want to take the Covid vaccine.

4) Now, the normal recruits from mostly conservative states are not joining the military and so the military is short handed.

5) Back in the 90s, Clinton allowed gays to enter the military.

So, there you have it a deep state military now, like all other government bureaucracies, ran by and dominated by democrats, unelected bureaucrats beholden to the left cause. 20-25 years ago, 90% of he military voted republican. Today, thanks to all of the above, the military now votes more democrat than republican.

So, all this points to probably yes, they would fire on American citizens.
Why does The Department of Labor have 500 million dollars worth of Ammo at their Deposal..

Homoland a Billion

I’m thinking their Budgets need to be Cut before they start Cutting Loose ..
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
Reon
Our Government IS The NWO. we are a major player. It’s not so much about destroying The US as a World Power, but destroying our Capitalistic form of government, but more important and critical to the success of their plan they must destroy the will of the American people.

Putin doesn’t want to play, he and his Country will no partake in the NWO and without Russia and their allies, The Globalists plan for a NWO cannot succeed.

Thus the plan to start a proxy war with Russia for the sole purpose of a Regime Change. We ain’t dumping $Billions into this proxy war to save the Ukrainian people, we are in it for a regime change, but it ain’t working. The US and its European allies has lost more than they ever dreamed.
Like Witches at Black Masses
Reon
Our Government IS The NWO. we are a major player. It’s not so much about destroying The US as a World Power, but destroying our Capitalistic form of government, but more important and critical to the success of their plan they must destroy the will of the American people.

Putin doesn’t want to play, he and his Country will no partake in the NWO and without Russia and their allies, The Globalists plan for a NWO cannot succeed.

Thus the plan to start a proxy war with Russia for the sole purpose of a Regime Change. We ain’t dumping $Billions into this proxy war to save the Ukrainian people, we are in it for a regime change, but it ain’t working. The US and its European allies has lost more than they ever dreamed.
I agree with both of yous guys, but who is "they" that want this NWO?
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Treason is no longer hidden under the tables. They’re right out in the open!🤬
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon
Reon
The NWO and one world religion are coming at some point. Trump slowed them down enough that he is their most hated enemy. We as Christians can help too by living our lives as God expects us to and encourage our fellow citizens to do the same. If the majority of Americans did that people like obama, biden, pelosi, etc would never even make it on a primary ballot much less be elected to office. American needs to turn to God. We may still need to shed blood but in the end I'd rather die a free man for a worthy cause than be held captive and waste away wishing I'd have made my stand.
In my opinion, for what it is worth, the U.S. military for the most part will follow orders. To what degree will depend on how they are presented the situation, i.e. indoctrinated. The underlying theme of military service is to obey orders. Do not question, do not hesitate. This is true for all military services across the planet. A prime example is the German Wehrmacht of WW II. I am not talking about the SS, but the regular German army. They were highly disciplined and well trained. Most, according to my sources, when learning of hints of the concentration camp atrocities were usually either horrified or at least disapproving. Most really did not know to what extent the atrocities were occurring. Most simply did not want to know. Even with this knowledge and suspicions, to my knowledge very few, if any, never did openly question or rebel against any of this. Well disciplined soldiers will do what they are told, especially those of lesser education. It is my understanding that recently some of the military branches are so hard up for new enlistments they are lowering the educational requirements for recruits. That may work OK for "cannon fodder" positions, but usually not so much for technical positions. Just wait until a quantity of these illegals get recruited. They especially have no allegiance to anyone/anything other than those who they work for. No allegiance whatsoever for any citizens. You think they won't fire on American citizens if ordered to do so? Guess again, Bubba.
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon
Oh, I haven’t forgotten, know exactly where the Republican Establishment’s loyalty lies. Funny thing is, every time I make a post here on The Fire calling out the Republican Party, I get called a Democrat, a communist, a payed troll and a dumb Yankee, I even get accused of trying to convince people they should stay home on Election Day.

The stupid runs deep with the head in the sand, rose colored glasses crowed here on The Fire.
Knowing that the USA is the golden target because of its Capitalistic government, which is dominant, but I also wonder if it is the Christian element that is the real target?
Dude

It’s the Second Coming of Slavery

Follow the Money ..
I see the rank and file going against us Civillians .I dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army in early 80's .we had classes on Illegal orders . In these classes ...we were taught .....for the record.... We had an obligation to not fallow unlawful orders and lawfully could disobey them .....off the record .....We were told ,if we did disobey an unlawful order ,we had better be damn sure we are right ...AND further more ,even if we are right and everyone agrees to that .The military brass may still find something to discipline you with .Because the Higher brass do not like people especially enlisted members to question orders ,even unlawful orders .Even if they are right ,they are afraid other enlisted will start questioning every order given them ....dont know about today .but that what we was told by our Sargeants. I dont see this new generation question anything ,they are fallowers , most are under mental meds of some kind
Reon
Oh, I haven’t forgotten, know exactly where the Republican Establishment’s loyalty lies. Funny thing is, every time I make a post here on The Fire calling out the Republican Party, I get called a Democrat, a communist, a payed troll and a dumb Yankee, I even get accused of trying to convince people they should stay home on Election Day.

The stupid runs deep with the head in the sand, rose colored glasses crowed here on The Fire.
If you keep telling the truth you will get run clear off the mountain not just outside the fire ring. I made the mistake one time of mentioning Trump didn't get the f...king wall built...in a matter of minutes I was accused of gay sex with circus animals.
I absolutely agree with you. As I pointed out, our government is nothing but a corrupt organization, run by evil people, and they are clearly working towards the destruction of America as a capitalist, democratic republic.
This is clearly a fight between evil and righteousness. God allows us the freedom and the vision to see what’s going on, and choose which side we will serve.
But as a nation we have turned our backs to Him.
I’m no bible scholar, but I know enough of The Word to see what is happening.
Not trying to sound preachy, but as I said, the choice is being forced on us.
The end game is just around the corner, this next election, and what we as a people do about it, is going to decide whether The US as a Republic will survive.
Don’t let evil fool you by using language and optics.
Satan is the father of lies, and he seeks to devour all that he can fool.
My advice to everyone is to find a Bible teaching church and get yourself informed.
You survival on earth, and your soul as well, depends on it!
“Q” ain’t gonna save you, Trump ain’t gonna save you. This fight is ours, yours and mine!
Reon
😀 no doubt! But as I said, it’s should be pretty easy to identity the players by now.
No doubt every bulletin board website is monitored and trolled by the bad guys.
As I said, God allows us eyes to see and ears to hear.
Reon
Reon

If you keep telling the truth you will get run clear off the mountain not just outside the fire ring. I made the mistake one time of mentioning Trump didn't get the f...king wall built...in a matter of minutes I was accused of gay sex with circus animals.
On a scale of 1-10...what is gay sex with circus animals like? grin..... laugh
I see the rank and file going against us Civillians .I dont know about now ,but when i was in the Army in early 80's .we had classes on Illegal orders . In these classes ...we were taught .....for the record.... We had an obligation to not fallow unlawful orders and lawfully could disobey them .....off the record .....We were told ,if we did disobey an unlawful order ,we had better be damn sure we are right ...AND further more ,even if we are right and everyone agrees to that .The military brass may still find something to discipline you with .Because the Higher brass do not like people especially enlisted members to question orders ,even unlawful orders .Even if they are right ,they are afraid other enlisted will start questioning every order given them ....dont know about today .but that what we was told by our Sargeants. I dont see this new generation question anything ,they are fallowers , most are under mental meds of some kind
Back at that time, we were still a functional Constitutional Republic. The military acknowledged this, and soldiers were taught that our primary duty is to preserve that as a nation.
My nephew joined the Marines about 10 years after my ETS.
Talking to him, I could clearly see that he hadn’t been taught as we were.
He thought orders were orders. Even if it involved collecting private arms from private citizens.
This was very troubling to me, because he was raised in the same family and taught by the same parents and teachers that I was.
Ben as my son, is a generation later. But you can bet your bottom dollar that I taught him to identify right from wrong, and to know that as a nation, we must rely on the Constitution for guidance.
Unfortunately, his attendance of college watered down much of what Carol and I taught him.
He’s got a very strong moral compass, but his views on politics are sorta clouded from what it should be.
Reon
Originally Posted by 673
Reon

My experience with sex of any kind is so limited as to make my opinion invalid. I once had a lady friend after a disastrous date who sent me one of those printed tee shirts: Chicks hate me.
Hoover ordered MacAuthur is disbanded the WW 1 vets who were camped out at Washington DC in 1932.
Originally Posted by 673
Reon

My experience with sex of any kind is so limited as to make my opinion invalid. I once had a lady friend after a disastrous date who sent me one of those printed tee shirts: Chicks hate me.
Bwahahaha laugh
Reon

I'm the one who said that to you- sorry
Reon

SPOT ON! So many cant understand this. Still think we are fighting communist Russia FFS! Too many that think they know whats going on, but in reality, do not know jack chit
Originally Posted by 673
Knowing that the USA is the golden target because of its Capitalistic government, which is dominant, but I also wonder if it is the Christian element that is the real target?
Christians are absolutely a target in this country these days. Like Ive said before, our gov is evil. Democrats despise Christians. You pretty much have ot hate God to be a worthy Dem these days
😀 no doubt! But as I said, it’s should be pretty easy to identity the players by now.
No doubt every bulletin board website is monitored and trolled by the bad guys.
As I said, God allows us eyes to see and ears to hear.
Reon
That home grown terror talk according to the doj lol
back in the '90s, we (Army E-4) had talk about shooting US citizens. it was pretty clear in my unit that we would say no, with some exceptions. we would protect the Constitution and the Office of the Presidency, but not the Person. we are a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy as some people claim it. if it was a democracy, then we are only one step away of communism/socialism/authoritarianism.

if we went in as riot police in a protest, no. if the rioters were bombing or shooting at civilians, yes. Civil War, yes but you got to pick a side, either government or the rebels. in the 1860s, i along with others E-4's would go to Grey side. it was about the Rights of Self Determination, not slavery as we are taught. Lincoln in 1863, 2 years into the War, said slavery is bad, while Maryland and other Northern states that joined the Blue, still had slavery. Lincoln said something like that that he didn't care about slavery, as long as the Country remains whole. they don't care to teach you about that. or about the other policies that the US government did some 30 -40 years ago.

by the time i got out of the Army, a few years later, then 9/11 happened. i was too old (18 - 27yo can join) and my knees were and are bad, but i and some other E-4s (retired) still went to my unit and volunteered again. but we were told no, we were to old, but you can help. so we did with no pay or rank. those days i would say no to shooting US citizens.

20 years go by, and no again. but Biden stole the election, left Afghanistan to the Taliban and Biden real fuched ups, and include the Obummer's transgenderism (not his manwife, Moochelle), i say maybe no. Trump did a real pay raise, started manufacturing next gen everything, did a complete turn around on the military budget and so on. i definitely would say no to shooting US civilians.

just because a general said to shoot US civilians does NOT make it right. you say loudly, "Sir, i refuse to accept that order. i feel that i cannot shoot US civilians and i find that order illegal." he probably have you taken away, but a good lawyer (you can go to JAG or civilian lawyer) and then you go to probably a General Courts Martial (a presiding judge-lt colonel and 2 judges - 2 majors) and then give evidence and let fate decide.

https://www.historians.org/about-aha-and-membership/aha-history-and-archives/gi-roundtable-series/pamphlets/em-11-what-shall-be-done-with-the-war-criminals-(1944)/are-superior-orders-a-legitimate-defense#The%20American%20View
Guys like me are sure to be among the first weeded out and eliminated the first week that socialism is put in.
People who believe in the constitution will have to be silenced. Patriotic veterans who grew up in a free America are not gonna have a chance to die of old age. Too dangerous to have around. Locked up or snuffed out.
Like I said in other post, I won’t survive in a socialist America., and I have no desire to anyway.
Since I’ll be gone, I don’t really give a crap what they do to you poor basturds!’
Like I’m saying, the choice is being forced on you.
Reon
Originally Posted by 673

They've had full control of "capitalism" for quite some time now, it is hardly a concern of theirs.

Their goal is the destruction of Christianity AND the White race.
Reon

Yeah. Putin isn't going for any NWO B.S.
All they have to do is unplug the grid, and 95% of the population will be dead in a few months. No gas, food, water, or meds.
The only folks left to take care of will be the preppers and those living off grid.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
back in the '90s, we (Army E-4) had talk about shooting US citizens. it was pretty clear in my unit that we would say no, with some exceptions. we would protect the Constitution and the Office of the Presidency, but not the Person. we are a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy as some people claim it. if it was a democracy, then we are only one step away of communism/socialism/authoritarianism.

if we went in as riot police in a protest, no. if the rioters were bombing or shooting at civilians, yes. Civil War, yes but you got to pick a side, either government or the rebels. in the 1860s, i along with others E-4's would go to Grey side. it was about the Rights of Self Determination, not slavery as we are taught. Lincoln in 1863, 2 years into the War, said slavery is bad, while Maryland and other Northern states that joined the Blue, still had slavery. Lincoln said something like that that he didn't care about slavery, as long as the Country remains whole. they don't care to teach you about that. or about the other policies that the US government did some 30 -40 years ago.

by the time i got out of the Army, a few years later, then 9/11 happened. i was too old (18 - 27yo can join) and my knees were and are bad, but i and some other E-4s (retired) still went to my unit and volunteered again. but we were told no, we were to old, but you can help. so we did with no pay or rank. those days i would say no to shooting US citizens.

20 years go by, and no again. but Biden stole the election, left Afghanistan to the Taliban and Biden real fuched ups, and include the Obummer's transgenderism (not his manwife, Moochelle), i say maybe no. Trump did a real pay raise, started manufacturing next gen everything, did a complete turn around on the military budget and so on. i definitely would say no to shooting US civilians.

just because a general said to shoot US civilians does NOT make it right. you say loudly, "Sir, i refuse to accept that order. i feel that i cannot shoot US civilians and i find that order illegal." he probably have you taken away, but a good lawyer (you can go to JAG or civilian lawyer) and then you go to probably a General Courts Martial (a presiding judge-lt colonel and 2 judges - 2 majors) and then give evidence and let fate decide.

https://www.historians.org/about-aha-and-membership/aha-history-and-archives/gi-roundtable-series/pamphlets/em-11-what-shall-be-done-with-the-war-criminals-(1944)/are-superior-orders-a-legitimate-defense#The%20American%20View
You were an E4 in the 90's? Fuggg I thought you were an old man. I'm fairly young and was an E5 when I got out in 1988.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by 673
Christians are absolutely a target in this country these days. Like Ive said before, our gov is evil. Democrats despise Christians. You pretty much have ot hate God to be a worthy Dem these days

Spot on, gents. If you get into a deep enough discussion with a liberal, you will find that at the root of their beliefs. God is a dirty word to them because they have no argument for that.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

Spot on, gents. If you get into a deep enough discussion with a liberal, you will find that at the root of their beliefs. God is a dirty word to them because they have no argument for that.

There are plenty of libs that go to church every Sunday. I know some of them. Abortion is okay and the government has no intentions of taking our guns. I've heard it plenty, not in my own church but from others. They defend the dems at every turn. These same people will not blink an eye if true Christians are targeted. In fact they will assist in it. They already are by their vote.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 673

There are plenty of libs that go to church every Sunday. I know some of them. Abortion is okay and the government has no intentions of taking our guns. I've heard it plenty, not in my own church but from others. They defend the dems at every turn. These same people will not blink an eye if true Christians are targeted. In fact they will assist in it. They already are by their vote.

Jim, I agree. Those "churchy" liberal phonies are willing and zealous participants in the complete destruction of your country.. and YOU. Some of the biggest liars and phonies you'll find.

Discussions with liberal "churchy" types has proven that to me. I have no use for them, and quite frankly, despise them immensely. They are complete frauds, loyal to nothing. I stopped engaging them in conversation long ago. Not worth my time, and I almost always came away feeling like I needed a bath.
Some would balk and object. some would follow orders and never question authority. They have been trained and broken so they do follow orders.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by tdoyka

You were an E4 in the 90's? Fuggg I thought you were an old man. I'm fairly young and was an E5 when I got out in 1988.

i was still in high school. i enlisted in '91. i tried going to college, but it bored me to death.
https://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2010/01/when-to-shoot-colonels-west-pointers-ad.html?m=1

"When to Shoot the Colonels

by Tom Baugh....."
Sounds about right. I will add that the same basic principles of this essay can be applied to LEO as well.
In my opinion the biggest fatalities of the latter generations are the inability to think for themselves, the inability to think outside the box and the inclination to question authority. When my boys were growing up I would ask them questions intended to make them think. Which side of a cow has the most hair on it? How far can you walk into the forest? How can you cut a cake into eight equal pieces by making only three cuts? Simple questions to which the answer is obvious once explained.

Dealing with people can be complicated like the essay explains. People are generally emotional animals and most never advance beyond that level. You can use that to your advantage or you can try to move the immovable object.
Sounds about right. I will add that the same basic principles of this essay can be applied to LEO as well.

Yes, le is very similar.
Or, do you think the Government would be crazy enough to turn the few hundred thousand military men out on us millions of citizens while we still got millions of guns in our possession? They may kill a lot of us, but they would be outnumbered by at least 100 to 1 or more by all the gunowners here now..

I can imagine that if the govt. ever attempts gun confiscation (and bow and crossbows too) they would first collect data on people and addresses who have placed orders for bows, arrows, pistols, rifles, shotguns, ammunition or components, powder, primers, reloading equipment, etc., etc.

And then like nazi or commies, they would do massive "no knock" warrants for as long as it takes.

The military would not necessarily be needed for this type of operation. They could build up a national special unit plain clothes force of far left zealots to operate under cover FBI style.

I can imagine that if the govt. ever attempts gun confiscation (and bow and crossbows too) they would first collect data on people and addresses who have placed orders for bows, arrows, pistols, rifles, shotguns, ammunition or components, powder, primers, reloading equipment, etc., etc.

And then like nazi or commies, they would do massive "no knock" warrants for as long as it takes.

The military would not necessarily be needed for this type of operation. They could build up a national special unit plain clothes force of far left zealots to operate under cover FBI style.

Data's already there for a big chunk. You ever buy a hunting license? No law against compiling that list and if you have a hunting license, they'd reasonably suspect you had some sort of weapon to take the game....
Originally Posted by Teal

Data's already there for a big chunk. You ever buy a hunting license? No law against compiling that list and if you have a hunting license, they'd reasonably suspect you had some sort of weapon to take the game....

Speaking of hunting licenses, carry permits, permits to purchase, etc., why do you think the Feds have not taken Pot off of Schedule I prohibited substances list, but have allowed States to “legalize” it for medical and recreational use.

Millions of instant felons and they have that list as well.
Hard to go against machine guns tanks, gas, air strikes.
Catastrophize to the grave.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

And That Commander and Chief Buddy of Yours

I’m Crazy for Coco Puffs

Hahahaha Hahahaha
seems ,the Ukrains ,have shown against the Russians ,that cheap drones work good against everything but planes ..Oh yea ,growing up I watched on the news the Viet cong go against all of our machine guns, tanks and planes .and it didnt stop them
seems ,the Ukrains ,have shown against the Russians ,that cheap drones work good against everything but planes ..Oh yea ,growing up I watched on the news the Viet cong go against all of our machine guns, tanks and planes .and it didnt stop them
Don't forget the way those people in Afghanistan reacted to the Russians and later our own military.

I predict drone swarms will eventually work very well against planes too.
Interesting discussion on a subject I have pondered since the late 60’s early 70’s, especially after the events of Kent state university. My believe now, after discussing it with many dozens of both active duty, retired, and former servicemen and women, is yes the vast majority of the military will use force against the American people. That’s a sad commentary indeed, but really reflective of the indoctrination our young recruits are receiving and their fundamental lack of knowledge of the constitution. It is also starkingly evident in the wokeness of the top level brass of all the military branches, who will follow the orders of the commander in chief, I believe without question. Perhaps I’am both naive and biased in that I do not believe this was the case with our military late WWII era into the late 50’s early 60’s. I base this not only my experience in the navy 1960 -1964. But discussion I had , many times, with a cousin who graduated class 1958 West Point and retired as colonel with 22 years service, taught at war college, served in the pentagon, 2 tours vietnam. Based on our training and the Americanism the military branches projected we pretty much agreed our generation, for the most part, would not have fired on our fellow citizens. Last thought, I’am sure many of you of old farts, like me in your 80’s, don’t recognize America any more.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

This^^^^^^

...when have they not followed their orders to act against citizens?

Yes, it will be. Many will die. And they will die as heroes.
US troops won't have the opportunity to decide wether they will carry out orders to fire on American citizens or not , they will be dying on the sands half a world away while foreign troops will be slaughtering their families and friends at home

Why do you think THEY have been creating worldwide hatred of the USA for decades now ?

Then all the "migrants" will let loose and tear through the country, they hate us as it is but imagine starvation fueling that hatred ?
© 24hourcampfire