Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
As stated before, MacArthur had no reservations against using the military to attack the WWI vets. Today's command staff have been raised on Obama's largess and promotions. We have the best chance of seeing the field grade officers and below actually doing what is right and ignoring illegal orders. I think the real problem will be the 24 election. If Biteme gets 100 million votes, the Demons will be perfectly fine and continue their destruction of the country. If Trump wins, the Dems will do everything they can think of to keep him from assuming the presidency, by any means necessary.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by RAM
The only thing your digging at is the wad of TP stuck in your crack. Go play with your worm , early bird. You are not worth anyones time.
LOL you ding dong dumfuk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by batch
Might read up on the "Bonus March".
Evidently, there’s two different discussions under this thread.
Let me try to clear it up.
The Bonus March, and what happened there, in our own Capital, should point out to anyone that “it” can, in fact, happen here. It already has for Pete’s sake.
I’ve done my best to point out, that this fight brought on us now, is one between evil and good.
At this point, if you still need a score card, you got no business here.
The battle lines are being drawn, and if you can’t see which side you’re on, you need more help than I can give you.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I have nothing but respect for our military. I have far less respect and trust for our upper brass. I believe that at the grunt level the orders given will be, by and large, orders obeyed. For the non-coms and mid officer level I expect the most push back against illegal and unconstitutional orders….. I hope that my optimism is exceeded. I believe that the corporal ordered to use his rifle and shoot civilians gathered en masse would be an “easier” order to follow, even though it might be completely illegal and unconstitutional, compared to the A-10 or F-16 drivers……at least I hope that’s the case!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I have nothing but respect for our military. I have far less respect and trust for our upper brass. I believe that at the grunt level the orders given will be, by and large, orders obeyed. For the non-coms and mid officer level I expect the most push back against illegal and unconstitutional orders….. I hope that my optimism is exceeded. I believe that the corporal ordered to use his rifle and shoot civilians gathered en masse would be an “easier” order to follow, even though it might be completely illegal and unconstitutional, compared to the A-10 or F-16 drivers……at least I hope that’s the case!

My question would be how would the military feel about shooting unarmed citizens in mass? I mean like full on WWII Nazi level shooting of lined up Jews type stuff? That's what we are talking about, right? Even the brainwashed hand picked Nazis had issues with that, that is why they went to using gas chambers...Our military has never done crap like that in modern times...

Or, do you think the Government would be crazy enough to turn the few hundred thousand military men out on us millions of citizens while we still got millions of guns in our possession? They may kill a lot of us, but they would be outnumbered by at least 100 to 1 or more by all the gunowners here now..

It would be like Afghanistan, Ukraine, or whereever. It might be a lot more than they bargained for going door to door trying to weed us all out if we have weapons. Are they going to turn the whole country to rubble with tanks and planes trying to kill all of us? What's the point?

In the middle of all this, what's to stop us from becoming the terrorist they accuse us of being? What's to stop us from going next door and burning down the neighbors house that voted for this shigt while they are in it? Those same people that voted for this would be living among us that they want to weed out.

It would be like mass chaos...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 02/04/24.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was active 02-06, based on my time then = absolutely they will
Son was active 18-22, based on his time in and our discussions after = absolutely they will

Interesting observation that might be due to just those I associate with, my son associates with - those of us that got out during GWOT and grown after seem to be some of the most distrustful people of the current system and government. "Based" as they say.

GW Bush did a lot of things wrong but perhaps the best thing he unintentionally did was create 3 million GWOT vets who are well versed in the BS, well versed in insurgency operations (both sides) and aren't all that interested in living under the same system of government they saw in Iraq and Afghanistan just called "Democrats" in the US.

Those fighting aged men streaming over the border are only fighting aged so long so the window isn't that large. The physical Balkanization of the US is coming, ideologically we're already there. They're going to find it more difficult than the DNC/Uniparty is prepared for.

Said it before - saying again. Mao, Stalin and Hitler didn't kill millions of their citizens. Paid public servants in their countries did. It will be the same that attempt to here.

Me

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A lot of people don’t support the direction this country is headed under this administration. But what do you do? Who do take your frustration out on? The left should be hesitant to give the rest of the country a target against which they can unite. Under the wrong circumstances the left could create that target whether they be UN troops or American military.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Teal an excellent point that bears repeating over and over...Mao, Stalin, Hitler didn't kill millions, paid public servants in their home countries pulled the triggers.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Teal an excellent point that bears repeating over and over...Mao, Stalin, Hitler didn't kill millions, paid public servants in their home countries pulled the triggers.
Correct and this goes had and glove with this

“If it weren’t for LEO, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
Yes, it really is that simple.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
I works out for them regardless.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The battle lines are being clearly drawn.
Everything you think you have, everyone you love and care about, you stand to lose. And the longer you wait to fight back, the stronger they are and the less chance you have to be successful. Hell maybe it’s already too late.
Be that as it may, good people, patriotic towards freedom and right, will be silenced or eliminated entirely.
Reon

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
I was active 02-06, based on my time then = absolutely they will
Son was active 18-22, based on his time in and our discussions after = absolutely they will

Interesting observation that might be due to just those I associate with, my son associates with - those of us that got out during GWOT and grown after seem to be some of the most distrustful people of the current system and government. "Based" as they say.

GW Bush did a lot of things wrong but perhaps the best thing he unintentionally did was create 3 million GWOT vets who are well versed in the BS, well versed in insurgency operations (both sides) and aren't all that interested in living under the same system of government they saw in Iraq and Afghanistan just called "Democrats" in the US.

Those fighting aged men streaming over the border are only fighting aged so long so the window isn't that large. The physical Balkanization of the US is coming, ideologically we're already there. They're going to find it more difficult than the DNC/Uniparty is prepared for.

Said it before - saying again. Mao, Stalin and Hitler didn't kill millions of their citizens. Paid public servants in their countries did. It will be the same that attempt to here.
Very sad to hear that. I would love to believe our military would not follow orders to attach us, but I fear you are correct. All gov agencies are willing to beat the average citizen into the ground. Fbi, cia, atf all scum of the earth

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Military cannot Fight a Domestic War ..

They’ve prepared for a External 2 Front War ..

The Costs on so many levels would Destroy the US Military..

But the CCBI,CCIA , Homoland and others could and Will..

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
1) Obama made everyone with 20 years retire early (to cut cost of military excuse especially top brass). Some wanted to stay in 30 or more years. He promoted and/or replaced them with gay, trans, women generals and admirals, and those who registered democrat.

2) Biden also promoted gay, trans, and women into high authority.

3) Biden kicked out everyone who didn't want to take the Covid vaccine.

4) Now, the normal recruits from mostly conservative states are not joining the military and so the military is short handed.

5) Back in the 90s, Clinton allowed gays to enter the military.

So, there you have it a deep state military now, like all other government bureaucracies, ran by and dominated by democrats, unelected bureaucrats beholden to the left cause. 20-25 years ago, 90% of he military voted republican. Today, thanks to all of the above, the military now votes more democrat than republican.

So, all this points to probably yes, they would fire on American citizens.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Why does The Department of Labor have 500 million dollars worth of Ammo at their Deposal..

Homoland a Billion

I’m thinking their Budgets need to be Cut before they start Cutting Loose ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The left’s objective is the ruination of America as a world power. Doesn’t matter to them how it happens, just so long as the US cannot stand in the way of world domination.
I know people don’t like to hear it, but there’s a lot of good people left in this country who know right from wrong, and will still support what is right. If you want to dominate the world, you must first eliminate the United States as a power.
The New World Order, or whatever you wanna call it, is bent on world domination. Everyone is gonna have to submit to their control. No private property, you go where they tell you to go. You, you do what they tell you.
Son they can steal elections and ruin us from within, or they can start a civil war, eliminating a good portion of the population in the bargain, and destroying our capacity to block their control.
Reon
Our Government IS The NWO. we are a major player. It’s not so much about destroying The US as a World Power, but destroying our Capitalistic form of government, but more important and critical to the success of their plan they must destroy the will of the American people.

Putin doesn’t want to play, he and his Country will no partake in the NWO and without Russia and their allies, The Globalists plan for a NWO cannot succeed.

Thus the plan to start a proxy war with Russia for the sole purpose of a Regime Change. We ain’t dumping $Billions into this proxy war to save the Ukrainian people, we are in it for a regime change, but it ain’t working. The US and its European allies has lost more than they ever dreamed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Like Witches at Black Masses

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Reon
Our Government IS The NWO. we are a major player. It’s not so much about destroying The US as a World Power, but destroying our Capitalistic form of government, but more important and critical to the success of their plan they must destroy the will of the American people.

Putin doesn’t want to play, he and his Country will no partake in the NWO and without Russia and their allies, The Globalists plan for a NWO cannot succeed.

Thus the plan to start a proxy war with Russia for the sole purpose of a Regime Change. We ain’t dumping $Billions into this proxy war to save the Ukrainian people, we are in it for a regime change, but it ain’t working. The US and its European allies has lost more than they ever dreamed.
I agree with both of yous guys, but who is "they" that want this NWO?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like I said in previous post, if at this point, you still need a score card to tell you who the players are, you’re already lost.
Treason is no longer hidden under the tables. They’re right out in the open!🤬
Don’t forget the republicans are part of this crap too. They talk about the corruption, but they do nothing to stop it!
Vote accordingly, and start loading ammunition, because stopping it is gonna take action, not talk.
Reon

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Reon
The NWO and one world religion are coming at some point. Trump slowed them down enough that he is their most hated enemy. We as Christians can help too by living our lives as God expects us to and encourage our fellow citizens to do the same. If the majority of Americans did that people like obama, biden, pelosi, etc would never even make it on a primary ballot much less be elected to office. American needs to turn to God. We may still need to shed blood but in the end I'd rather die a free man for a worthy cause than be held captive and waste away wishing I'd have made my stand.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,830
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.