Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Hard to go against machine guns tanks, gas, air strikes.
seems ,the Ukrains ,have shown against the Russians ,that cheap drones work good against everything but planes ..Oh yea ,growing up I watched on the news the Viet cong go against all of our machine guns, tanks and planes .and it didnt stop them

I predict drone swarms will eventually work very well against planes too.

GB1

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Interesting discussion on a subject I have pondered since the late 60’s early 70’s, especially after the events of Kent state university. My believe now, after discussing it with many dozens of both active duty, retired, and former servicemen and women, is yes the vast majority of the military will use force against the American people. That’s a sad commentary indeed, but really reflective of the indoctrination our young recruits are receiving and their fundamental lack of knowledge of the constitution. It is also starkingly evident in the wokeness of the top level brass of all the military branches, who will follow the orders of the commander in chief, I believe without question. Perhaps I’am both naive and biased in that I do not believe this was the case with our military late WWII era into the late 50’s early 60’s. I base this not only my experience in the navy 1960 -1964. But discussion I had , many times, with a cousin who graduated class 1958 West Point and retired as colonel with 22 years service, taught at war college, served in the pentagon, 2 tours vietnam. Based on our training and the Americanism the military branches projected we pretty much agreed our generation, for the most part, would not have fired on our fellow citizens. Last thought, I’am sure many of you of old farts, like me in your 80’s, don’t recognize America any more.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
They’ve done it before and will do it again

This^^^^^^

...when have they not followed their orders to act against citizens?

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Hard to go against machine guns tanks, gas, air strikes.

Yes, it will be. Many will die. And they will die as heroes.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
US troops won't have the opportunity to decide wether they will carry out orders to fire on American citizens or not , they will be dying on the sands half a world away while foreign troops will be slaughtering their families and friends at home

Why do you think THEY have been creating worldwide hatred of the USA for decades now ?

Then all the "migrants" will let loose and tear through the country, they hate us as it is but imagine starvation fueling that hatred ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 163bc, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,586 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,660
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.