Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by Greyghost
putin Bitch-Slapped tucker and showed him where he belongs...; ole tucker with that damn stupid look shutthefuck up...

Phil

He did no such thing. He graciously redirected Tucker's adolescent suggestion to call up Biden after painstakingly working out a very detailed proposal with Ukraine - that Biden, through Boris, rejected. He also gently chided Tucker's impatience with important history that set this conflict in motion hundreds of years ago, explaining Russia and the Russian soul. Putin, somewhat amazed, pointed out his naivete at the very real and present danger of Nazi ideology. Remarkably sloppy preparation by Tucker's team. But Putin was a diplomat and gentleman. You belong in the Hillary Clinton school of foreign relations.
This Nazi ideology we continue to hear about, is that really the dangers we face? because it seems to me the far larger problem is one of a relentless Communist takeover.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’m not sure We face Nazism here but ethnic Russians in Ukraine do. The Nazis killed around 6M Russians in WWII so I expect Putin is somewhat concerned with them and their ideology. The whole point is Ukraine funding is not in our national interest. We should be spending that money protecting our own borders.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
I’m not sure We face Nazism here but ethnic Russians in Ukraine do. The Nazis killed around 6M Russians in WWII so I expect Putin is somewhat concerned with them and their ideology. The whole point is Ukraine funding is not in our national interest. We should be spending that money protecting our own borders.
The western World is more in danger of a Communist takeover, its happening in real time, right in front of us.
There should be no money for Ukraine.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Greyghost
putin Bitch-Slapped tucker and showed him where he belongs...; ole tucker with that damn stupid look shutthefuck up...

Phil

He did no such thing. He graciously redirected Tucker's adolescent suggestion to call up Biden after painstakingly working out a very detailed proposal with Ukraine - that Biden, through Boris, rejected. He also gently chided Tucker's impatience with important history that set this conflict in motion hundreds of years ago, explaining Russia and the Russian soul. Putin, somewhat amazed, pointed out his naivete at the very real and present danger of Nazi ideology. Remarkably sloppy preparation by Tucker's team. But Putin was a diplomat and gentleman. You belong in the Hillary Clinton school of foreign relations.
This Nazi ideology we continue to hear about, is that really the dangers we face? because it seems to me the far larger problem is one of a relentless Communist takeover.

Nazi Ideology is what Russia is Grappling partly(?) In Ukraine
Like Cubans who have escaped the Russians are probably the least at risk to the spread of communism because they are one of the few people who know what it means to live under communism.

We on the other hand are at high risk of succumbing to the spread of communism (under the bios of "democracy" as defined y leftists.

If communism does not find another host country soon it will die.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by 45_100
I’m still trying to process all the things Putin revealed in that performance. He reinforced a lot of what I thought was true. CIA, Nordstream, the magic knee grow, the coup in Ukraine, never ending wars, US manipulation of global economy and many other things. And yes asking about the US journalist was very ballsy. I sensed a level of mutual respect between the participants.

Tucker himself said it would take him a full year to process and understand it all. A phenomenal presentation for our day and time.
Edit: I thought Tucker was poorly prepared. But, it's a stretch I know, maybe his naive questions that exemplify what dumbed down Americans think was intentional?
How would Tucker been better prepared. He did pretty well, IMO. Like he said, it wasn’t about him, it was about Putin.

So he let Putin talk, let him express himself. Now, Putin’s a well trained and experienced KGB type, so he could handle Tucker.

To me it was good to hear his point of view. Was he gaslighting us? Maybe, but at least it want the drip, drip, drip of our MSM dribble we constantly are subjected to, it was fresh.

Tucker was probably in over his head, but at least he went. I’m glad he did, mainly because how it pizzed off the MSM and the Globalists. Actually MSM and Globalists are one and the same.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 673

A totalitarian does not care about ideology. They'll use any vehicle to get where they want to go, and if fascism is sitting there idling with the door open then they'll hop right in and drive away. In truth, all totalitarian ideologies, once in power, have to operate as fascists because the embraced ideology always fails economically and force must be employed to sustain any kind of economic output.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 673

A totalitarian does not care about ideology. They'll use any vehicle to get where they want to go, and if fascism is sitting there idling with the door open then they'll hop right in and drive away. In truth, all totalitarian ideologies, once in power, have to operate as fascists because the embraced ideology always fails economically and force must be employed to sustain any kind of economic output.

Exactly. The Soviets always considered the Chinese impure communists because Mao simply used it a a means to take power, expel the existing government (to Taiwan) and control the people. Much as the left is presently attempting to do in America, only they are corrupting the government instead of expelling it.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 673

Well said, RR

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
At least Tucker is pushing the envelope, not sitting back, "going along to get along".

But the "cutting edge" can sometimes become the "bleeding edge".

I wish him well, safety from the Globalists. They can be a vicious bunch.

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I don't mean to be too hard on Tucker. It was a courageous and rational diplomatic overture toward Putin. A great public service. You're right, he gave Putin the floor except for interrupting with dumb questions. I would have known better myself. That's embarrassing. The main thing is now much of the world has seen an erudite, confident statesman expressing his country's culture and concerns, as well his clear understanding of western perfidy, in a calm open manner.

IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I don't mean to be too hard on Tucker. It was a courageous and rational diplomatic overture toward Putin. A great public service. You're right, he gave Putin the floor except for interrupting with dumb questions. I would have known better myself. That's embarrassing. The main thing is now much of the world has seen an erudite, confident statesman expressing his country's culture and concerns, as well his clear understanding of western perfidy, in a calm open manner.
Yeah, for sure Putin is savvy, smart and smooth.

It doesn't hurt for the world to see that.

You don't have to like him to respect him.

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
There is great book, Witness, by Whittaker Chambers about his experience as a communist. He ends the book with the pessimistic view that they will probably win in the end, because they are determined and evil. Communism has failed as an economic model but the same evil persists. No longer ideologically driven, it is even more nihilistic toward all customs, traditions, and human instincts that found and preserve nationalities and civilization itself. They hate everything true, spontaneous, beautiful and good. Russia learned first hand of this evil and is setting a strong example to the world that it must be destroyed. Putin expressed that sadness and resurgent strength very well.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 02/13/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've watched bits and piece of this interview and every time I listen to Putin respond it is essentially the "Truth According to Putin" being put out there as if it is gospel. And it seems an awful lot of people on this site are lapping it up like this is what they want to hear to validate their rhetoric.

The US isn't perfect by any means, but to give a tyrant like Putin a pat on the back because of his views of our country, while he jails political opponents or kills them, removes any rights of protest from their people, controls the Russian media, and robs the people of billions to build his many "vacation homes" in the country ( a trick I'm sure he learned party from US politicians) , among other atrocities- is laughable . As Tucker does- he did the interview once he was out from contractual obligations with FOX and away from the political control of the NSA and CIA and asked the questions he seemed to think we needed to hear Putin's response to. He leaves it up to us how we interpret the responses and if we believe or distrust what is being said. In all fairness I'm quite sure he believes everything he said in public and in those interviews, but it is quite obvious he lies to his own population about the war, their economy, and probably everything that is happening in Russia due to his almost total control over the media, news sources, and internet sources..

Look at this interview with a critical ear and you may realize it isn't the godsend some people on this thread seem to think it is.... but I will admit his performance is worthy of an Oscar ...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,272
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.