Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
1. I don't see Russia as our friend but apparently some seem to believe that.
2. Europe put themselves under Putin's boot by becoming energy dependant on him. So the war gave them every opportunity to cut their ties and they should do so.
3. If Putin takes all of Ukraine, then every border state becomes the next target.
4. If the war is allowed to expand, at some point in time NATO becomes involved and that WILL directly involve the US with US soldiers on the ground.
5. We spent more than $8 Trillion on the war on terror and got nothing in return and a heavy loss of life and critically wounded US soldiers. So, a $150 billion is a very small price to pay to ensure the Russian military is decimated and that Putin is eventually assassinated or removed from office by the oligarchs who are running the country.
6. The war has been a Master Class on modern warfare and many of our preconceived notions on fighting a modern adversary has been rocked to the core. Might as well learn a few things at Ukraine's expense.
How about we keep our soldiers on our continent and be on friendly terms as much as possible with all nations including the resource wealthy country of Russia. You are right, Russia is not our friend and neither is any other country. De Gaulle said it best "France does not have friends, it has interests". That should be us. Our Navy should be used to keep the waterborne sea trade open and what goes on otherwise on other continents we cannot afford to get mixed up in.

You correctly point out the $$$TRILLIONS spent on the war on terror with nothing worthwhile in return.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
we should be forming a rock-solid alliance with Russia, dissuading them from doing the same with China.
Correct; we have a lot of common interest and a lot of commonality.

The central bankers have for over a century been pushing the USA into insolvency by keeping our country through our politicians forever involved in far flung intercontinental military adventures. Now we are 30+ TRILLION down and the central bankers are ready to push for one government for earth which was the goal all along. They couldn't get us in the League of Nations in WW1 but we went hook, line, and sinker for the United Nations and even headquartered it here.
The international Globalists are playing us. Putin is no saint but he’s a nationalist, putting him at odds with the Globalists.

Trump is a nationalist and it’s easy to see an all out effort to destroy him. We just need to know the players and their backers.

We can’t take much on face value. Gotta know who’s pushing what.

It’s a global game. Follow the dollars. I have friends who are missionaries, having spent a good bit of time in Ukraine. They confirm that Ukraine is very corrupt, maybe one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.

Their mafia controls about everything. They say Ukraine is even more corrupt than Russia with its own mafia. When they sent containers of supplies for an orphanage, the mafia stole them and they had to be dealt with to get that stuff to the orphans.

Our crooked govt is using Ukraine as a money laundering enterprise. Look at Brandon extorting the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor investigating their family holdings over there.

And that’s just what we know. The military industrial complex lobbies, more and more money for munitions. No one wants peace, war is too lucrative.

So we getting played. People are dying. But the money flows. Money talks..

DF
Damn good post!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
The Putin haters could win this debate by simply stating how stopping the funding of the proxy war in Ukraine would harm the US.

Antelope Sniper made the ridiculous assertion Putin intends to reclaim Alaska.... he thinks that justifies the proxy war I guess?

I am open to other scenarios... step up Putin haters, tell us the imminent threat we face...

I could go on for pages about the imminent threats we are facing by funding a proxy war with Russia.

I am on record here talking about the world reserve currency and weaponizing the USD as being a real threat, then Putin confirms my suspicions.

So Putin haters , step up

Why do you think Bukele in El Salvador tried to instigate a change to cryptocurrency for the country? He gave every household an account with a few bucks in it to get it rolling. The operative currency of Salvador is the USD and Salvador's nuts are held by the US Fed. If Salvador does anything that is not in alignment with the US thinking then it threatens to cut Salvador off the SWIFT system, which will bankrupt the country as it cannot conduct trade. The crypto idea didnt work but I can tell you Bukele has no love for the US but he loves Americans, if that makes sense. A good saying is 'never hate you enemy because it affects your judgement'. My dad is 87 and he was trained at a young age to fear and hate the russians. No changing him no matter what.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Number of wars in Europe that are my problem = 0
Yup!

You dont think it is your problem when billions of your dollars are sent to Ukraine instead of spread out amongst our states...or god forbid, used to pay off our debt! debt created by [bleep] like the ukraine war.
Dont think you are quite understanding my position. Of course i care that we are wasting billions of my tax dollars in ukraine killing hundreds of thousands of people. I dont want us involved in any bullchit war that isnt a direct result of us being attacked on our homeland. I want the dems stopped, the globalists stopped, the nwo types stopped and any other who are an enemy to freedom and personal rights.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Putin haters could win this debate by simply stating how stopping the funding of the proxy war in Ukraine would harm the US.

Antelope Sniper made the ridiculous assertion Putin intends to reclaim Alaska.... he thinks that justifies the proxy war I guess?

I am open to other scenarios... step up Putin haters, tell us the imminent threat we face...

I could go on for pages about the imminent threats we are facing by funding a proxy war with Russia.

I am on record here talking about the world reserve currency and weaponizing the USD as being a real threat, then Putin confirms my suspicions.

So Putin haters , step up

Why do you think Bukele in El Salvador tried to instigate a change to cryptocurrency for the country? He gave every household an account with a few bucks in it to get it rolling. The operative currency of Salvador is the USD and Salvador's nuts are held by the US Fed. If Salvador does anything that is not in alignment with the US thinking then it threatens to cut Salvador off the SWIFT system, which will bankrupt the country as it cannot conduct trade. The crypto idea didnt work but I can tell you Bukele has no love for the US but he loves Americans, if that makes sense. A good saying is 'never hate you enemy because it affects your judgement'. My dad is 87 and he was trained at a young age to fear and hate the russians. No changing him no matter what.

The whole world is starting to hate and resent the US, because as Putin said we print endless money and flood the world with it.
And we use that money for control, who wouldn't resent that?
A major driver of the inflation the world is experiencing is our money printing!!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Number of wars in Europeand stipoends that are my problem = 0
Yup!

You dont think it is your problem when billions of your dollars are sent to Ukraine instead of spread out amongst our states...or god forbid, used to pay off our debt! debt created by [bleep] like the ukraine war.

Your whole premise of "spreading dollars" among our states is backwards wrong thinking!!!
They should never have taken those dollars from productive people in the first place

Every state receives federal funding and stipends funneled back from federal taxes. The fed should not tax anymore than it needs, but that was just a good idea at the time!! now people actually think the government has money. The government, state or federal, has NO money. It is all ours but somehow we lost control of it by the crooks we elected to represent us. 'Democracy' ain't working !.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The BRICS is busy building industries, establishing trading partners , exporting goods, and they are growing....

We produce printed dollars and inflation... and the g7 is shrinking... Putin pointed this out and I have been saying it here for awhile now

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Number of wars in Europeand stipoends that are my problem = 0
Yup!

Your whole premise of "spreading dollars" among our states is backwards wrong thinking!!!
They should never have taken those dollars from productive people in the first place

Every state receives federal funding and stipends funneled back from federal taxes. The fed should not tax anymore than it needs, but that was just a good idea at the time!! now people actually think the government has money. The government, state or federal, has NO money. It is all ours but somehow we lost control of it by the crooks we elected to represent us. 'Democracy' ain't working !.

Democracy has never worked.... we are a representative republic
The crony capitalism we are currently operating under is no substitution for capitalism

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Yup!

Absolutely correct. We're now in debt to the tune of $34 trillion dollars and counting, still more to what is not being counted.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yup!

Dont think you are quite understanding my position. Of course i care that we are wasting billions of my tax dollars in ukraine killing hundreds of thousands of people. I dont want us involved in any bullchit war that isnt a direct result of us being attacked on our homeland. I want the dems stopped, the globalists stopped, the nwo types stopped and any other who are an enemy to freedom and personal rights.

Well we have one man trying to stop this avalanche while he is being attacked on all fronts. We have to support him of course and hopefully he takes Putin's advice to deal with his own house first!! And I hope he appoints Vivek as his chief house cleaner.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by AKislander
Yup!

Absolutely correct. We're now in debt to the tune of $34 trillion dollars and counting, still more to what is not being counted.

Just think about the amount of co2 scrubbing trees that had to be cut down to make that much money. That is like 1/5 of the Amazon rainforest!! Shute our debt is fueling the climate crisis!!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by weagle
Has Tucker given any indication of what was in that folder Putin handed him? I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut it wasn't a recap of Russian history.

Be nice if it was Kilerys 33,000 lost emails. wink

That would be bolutely splendid and brilliant of Putin to do that

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
After reading through this thread I am struck by the fact that most still think in binary. Spanish revolution, when many of the left's favorite authors went to "help" One side supported by Germany the other by communist. Didn't mean one side was good and the other bad. WWII Germany bad, Russia good? Consider that both sides may be bad! Is there ever a point when it is not our issue?

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
I trust Putin to do what’s in the best interest of his country which is more than can be said for any ruler in the anglosphere…

Sad state of affairs!

Absolutely agree. So much easier to deal with people when they are honest about their intentions rather than deceitful.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This I don't know enough to comment on: Putin believes that Ukraine is historically part of Russia and it's independent existence is only tolerable if the country is firmly in Russia's sphere of influence.

The rest I agree 100%

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Putin made Tucker look like a Journalist.

Absolutely agree. They were both very professional in my opinion. Putin came across as very knowledgeable and a very capable leader. Tucker did not interrupt Putin and allowed him to say what needed to be said. Tucker asked some very pertinent questions.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If you want to put your U.S. Senator or Representative in a bad spot go in person to a town hall type meeting and bring up this huge 34 trillion debt and the impending crisis in Social Security. Ask very clearly where does this end. Ask what happens when we default. As if we are in actual default right now. And keep it up with follow up questions when he tries to wiggle out of answering.

The truth is that we are in default now and our days are numbered. This country is now defenseless and being looted by those in charge of world finance. The big push is on to push us off the ledge we are on. There is no way out of the mess we are in.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
DF, great post. It sounds spot on. I was hoping Putin would hand over proof of kick backs to the deep state.

Agree, DF was spot on with his comments. Wouldn’t it be something if that’s what is in the documents Putin gave to Tucker.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you want to put your U.S. Senator or Representative in a bad spot go in person to a town hall type meeting and bring up this huge 34 trillion debt and the impending crisis in Social Security. Ask very clearly where does this end. Ask what happens when we default. As if we are in actual default right now. And keep it up with follow up questions when he tries to wiggle out of answering.

The truth is that we are in default now and our days are numbered. This country is now defenseless and being looted by those in charge of world finance. The big push is on to push us off the ledge we are on. There is no way out of the mess we are in.

That's a pretty grim picture Hastings..... I'm afraid it's true though

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Yeah, ask’em what’s the total bill, total exposure of our unfunded mandates. And that’s in addition to that debt number. Not sure they even know. Don’t reckon they’d want to discuss it.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I find it interesting that Vlad mentioned dealings with every president.... except Obama... he did mention the CIA backed color revolution in 2014..
Obamas term in office... but no mention of obama, very telling

That article Oldmanofthesea posted was an interesting but difficult read... Putin haters would be wise to read it and open their eyes..

Normies and Fudd boomers have effectively been brainwashed.

In light of the threat of WW111, a possible thermo nuclear war, this was the most important interview of any of our lifetimes.

To dismiss Vlad is a foolish mistake.

It's obvious to me he is fighting the same enemy we are fighting, time to wake up!

I noticed the things you mention. I thought Putin was very discreet about the references he made to recent events in Ukraine and his disdain for some of our political figures. I no longer refer to elected officials because I am not sure how many were. Sometimes you have to listen to what is not said.

Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,916
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.