Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
I'm going to building a rifle for my daughter. to use. She turns 12 this year and feels ready to pull the trigger on a deer this fall. We will be hunting in farm fields where shots can be longer. She shoots quite well and finds .243 recoil reasonable (we borrowed a neighbours rifle for her to try). She finds the recoil of my 6.5x284 bothersome and says that she wouldn't like practicing with it. So it looks like she will be shooting a 6mm rifle of some sort.

I recently bought a trued Remington 700 short action from a friend and I'm looking at getting a Krieger #2 contour 6mm barrel. Ideally I would like the performance of the 6mm Creedmoor and the easy ammo availability of the .243. I handload but someday I will likely give her the rifle and she may or may not be a handloader and we might not live close to each other for me to load for her. So while I would build a 6mm Creedmoor for me, I feel like I should build a .243 for her use and have it throated like a 6mm Creedmoor. Does this make sense or am I overlooking anything?

"Hail to the King, Baby!"
Ash, Army of Darkness
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's the twist on your barrel?

Me

F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
I meant to mention that. The barrel that I'm looking at is a 1-8" twist.

Ash, Army of Darkness
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fraser
I'm going to building a rifle for my daughter. to use. She turns 12 this year and feels ready to pull the trigger on a deer this fall. We will be hunting in farm fields where shots can be longer. She shoots quite well and finds .243 recoil reasonable (we borrowed a neighbours rifle for her to try). She finds the recoil of my 6.5x284 bothersome and says that she wouldn't like practicing with it. So it looks like she will be shooting a 6mm rifle of some sort.

I recently bought a trued Remington 700 short action from a friend and I'm looking at getting a Krieger #2 contour 6mm barrel. Ideally I would like the performance of the 6mm Creedmoor and the easy ammo availability of the .243. I handload but someday I will likely give her the rifle and she may or may not be a handloader and we might not live close to each other for me to load for her. So while I would build a 6mm Creedmoor for me, I feel like I should build a .243 for her use and have it throated like a 6mm Creedmoor. Does this make sense or am I overlooking anything?

Is chromoly OK?

I have an idea about what you mean for throat specs, but can you elaborate a bit?

Last edited by mathman; 02/12/24. Reason: added text
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I would just go 6.5 creedmoor. More versatile. You are already loading for 6.5, ammo is more common. Better re-sale

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Here we go again....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've owned both, to my way of thinking the 6mm CM is just an improved 243. I'd go CM and plan on a suppressor, they totally change the shooting experience, especially for new/young hunter (and older hunters like me).

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seex Kreed by a landslide and I'd entertain more RPM. Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would vote 6 CM. I built my wife a 6CM with a #2 Bartlein barrel at 22”. It is the cat’s meow. It sits in a McMillan Edge ADL stock with a Leupold 3x9. I have never had an issue loading a load for it using H4350. It likes 95 grain N BTips and Hornady 103 ELDX but shoots most everything well. Around 3000-3100 fps depending on the bullet and load. It weighs about 7.25 lbs if I remember. Recoil is not an issue for her.

With the 243 and heavier bullets you may be limited by mag length if throated for the heavier bullets. This is where the 6.5/6 CM may edge out the 243 as it was designed around a short action and heavy bullets.

Last edited by SWGAShooter; 02/12/24.

Rick Grimes for Governor
"This isn't a democracy anymore"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
6 creed. It's the easy button. Go 1-7 or 1-7.5

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/12/24.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'd suggest a 6xc, but the 6 creed would stomp it. I'd hate to even try and suggest a fast twist 243 win because it normally gets shot down by everyone but Rio7. If you had a bunch of 22-250 brass, a 6-250 would be fun.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Whatever you build, go 1:7.5.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd up the RPM if you can and go 6 Creed then - for all the reasons listed here. Factory ammo for both is just as easy to find, actually might be easier for the Creed. Pluss bullets aren't getting shorter (on average) so the extra COAL room afforded by the Creed makes the most sense for "future proof".

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Teal
I'd up the RPM if you can and go 6 Creed then - for all the reasons listed here. Factory ammo for both is just as easy to find, actually might be easier for the Creed. Pluss bullets aren't getting shorter (on average) so the extra COAL room afforded by the Creed makes the most sense for "future proof".

Exactly

F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Coyote10
Originally Posted by Teal

Exactly

That's an interesting point.

Ash, Army of Darkness
F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by mathman

Is chromoly OK?

I have an idea about what you mean for throat specs, but can you elaborate a bit?

Chrome-moly would suit fine for our needs.

What I'm thinking of is chambering for .243 with it throated to accomodate bullets like the 108 ELD. What I don't know is how this would fare in a Remington magazine or if I'm missing anything else.

Ash, Army of Darkness
F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I've owned both, to my way of thinking the 6mm CM is just an improved 243. I'd go CM and plan on a suppressor, they totally change the shooting experience, especially for new/young hunter (and older hunters like me).

I'd love to thread for a supressor but I'm Canadian and unfortuately my government objects to hearing protection.

Ash, Army of Darkness
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Then tighten the twist and go 6mm Creedmoor.

Personally, I'd find a manufacturer who would provide the contour I want in stainless.

Last edited by mathman; 02/12/24. Reason: added text
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That 243 win will need a long action or you'll be defeating the point of its case capacity. And dint jack around with chrome moly, get a stainless.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Personally, I'd find a manufacturer who would provide the contour I want in stainless.

Don't get much easier. The 6 CM has been an eager to please cartridge.

Semper Fi
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Go 6 creed. I have multiples in 243 and 6 creedmoor.

The 6 creedmoor will fit your mag box with high BC bullets much more easily. Factory ammo here in the US is easy to find for it as well. As others said I'd think about a 7.5 or 7 twist. Mine are 8" and work fine with every 105-108 grain bullet I've tried but as it was mentioned, bullets keep getting longer

Last edited by Dude270; 02/12/24.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I have heard that the Creeds barrles last longer.. Any truth to that? Also, when I do burn out my .243 WIn. barrel, can I get the barrel reamed into a 6mm Creed??

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
6 Creed with 1:7.5 twist. Shoot the 105 VLDs if you reload, or the 103 ELD-Xs if you don't.

Very, very easy button. Only this most recent hunting season for data, but it shoots like a house of fire with the 105 VLDs and accounted for two bucks and a bull with zero drama this season.

Dave

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
I have heard that the Creeds barrles last longer.. Any truth to that? Also, when I do burn out my .243 WIn. barrel, can I get the barrel reamed into a 6mm Creed??
Barrel life between them is more dependent on how you shoot them than the difference between the chamberings. Both are usually cooked somewhere between 1500-2500 rounds, depending on how they are shot and loaded for.

If you have enough shank, you could set back the barrel and re-chamber in 6 CM, but you're better off to just get a new barrel and chamber that in 6 CM.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The easy button is 6 CM in a 7" twist barrel. KS Arms will build you the barrel you're looking for.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Both of my Grand Daughters are shooting 6 CM we converted from .243, it would be hard to talk them out of their rifles they have killed everything they have pointed them at with 108 gr. ELD-M

My favorite Cooper .243 A.I. I call Bloody Mary, finally gave up with over 5000 Rnds down the tube I have found my .243s shoot a lot longer if I don't hot rod them with light bullets and max loads, Bloody Mary is at the Gun Smiths Now being barreled to a 7 Twist 6 CM Kreiger I'm looking forward to getting her back. my other 6 CM is a Christen Arms it shoots lights out but is a little long and heavy for a Jeep gun. Rio 7

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Creed and a 1-7” barrel.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6CM gives you more room in the mag box. Mine is actually 1:8" but the rifle got stamped otherwise.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Owned a bunch of 243s. The 243 in a custom rifle build is very hard to beat. The 1-8 twist is a do all twist

Just got in an old Rem 700 Ultimate Varmint 26" that I need to finish testing out, before I tear it down and rebarrel it. If and when, it will go back on the trued and squared action as a 243 with a 1-8 twist SS barrel with threads cut .010 over in the truing process. I have all kinds of cats, just want to make this a 243 with a factory chamber.

The 243 with a good action and barrel gives up nothing to a CM and the 243 is a lot more available as a factory cartridge around these parts. I would not make a gift, that even might be a problem.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
How will she be using the gun you are building as she goes forward.....say as she becomes an adult and gets into game at long range. That is where the CM shines over the 243. I was also thinking of a 6.5 CM barrel replacement for my Model 70 in 243, but my shots are 300 yards Max and the 243 gets that done for me. Low recoil like the creed, I reload my so no problem with ammo, and very accurate with what I load for. If I was shooting further and larger game I would want the creed, but that 243 has a lot going for it and I think you need to answer these questions for her future use.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Rapier
Owned a bunch of 243s. The 243 in a custom rifle build is very hard to beat. The 1-8 twist is a do all twist

Just got in an old Rem 700 Ultimate Varmint 26" that I need to finish testing out, before I tear it down and rebarrel it. If and when, it will go back on the trued and squared action as a 243 with a 1-8 twist SS barrel with threads cut .010 over in the truing process. I have all kinds of cats, just want to make this a 243 with a factory chamber.

The 243 with a good action and barrel gives up nothing to a CM and the 243 is a lot more available as a factory cartridge around these parts. I would not make a gift, that even might be a problem.

He's got a shorty action.
With a 1:8 or 7.5 twist, he won't be able to get those bullets in the mag and will have a custom single shot. Least I couldn't with the 105s and 8s. If he had the long action, I'd run a 243 win and an 8 would work nice. I like the 105 berger on too of imr4350. Sucker is like a big little gun.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I mean, he'd get them in there, but will be jumping quite a bit and lose boiler room capability.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rapier

Never heard of an Ultimate Varmint 700.

What are the particulars?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Cartridge over-all length is determined by one of two factors: the length of the magazine, or the length of the throat. So, if you are handloading and have a custom chamber, with the same mag length, COAL for both cartridges is the same.
I would go with the 6CM just because I think it is a little better cartridge design. The sloping shoulder and short neck of the 243 are not a great combination. GD

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you want to get technical, a 243 win with a 30 degree shoulder and a 1.75 twist barrel would be pretty dang sweet. It's a custom build, and anytime I build something it's because A. Remington ain't chambering it, or B. Because I want a custom cartridge or wildcat with a custom chamber/throat.
Since the OP has a short action 700, it'd be hard to beat a 6 creed.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
6xc or 6-250 to be different. Had to say it. Sorry lol

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that Day Dreaming Droolers always turn these things into a Bad Idea Tournament and GoogleFu straws to grasp. Hint.

COAL length is factored by projectile selection. COAL is NOT static and moves around more than a whole fhuqking bunch,due same,with IDENTICAL mag confines and throat geometry. Due the distinct differences in case length,between the 243 Win and Seex Kreed,COAL is going to be exceedingly different at IDENTICAL throat lengths,with IDENTICAL projectiles. The Kreed is a vastly superior mechanical design,of like powder capacity. Win/win/win. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

While I've a goodly herd of exceptional 243 Win's/243 AI's,I couldn't begin to factor a reason to suffer same Today,with the Seex Kreed in the picture. A "long action" isn't going to "MAGICALLY" transform a 243 Win,into something it is not,with "MAGIC" throat geometry. Going 6-06 changes the game and I've a few. Hint.

Google Gals say STUPID fhuqking schit like this. Hint.

She's going to go L/A,then reduce RPM,which funnier than fhuqk?!? IMR4350 being a Goat Fhuqk to boot and the only fhuqking thing she "shoots",is her mouth. Then she Drools shoulder angles. Nor could she pick the XC out of the crowd. Pardon the reality of wares that exist and actually shooting same. Hint.

I've multiple 700 based Customs in Seex Kreed and reserve RPM is your friend. Betwixt CUSTOM and OEM spouts,I drive it in 7,7.25,7.5 and 8" RPM. Throats lengths vary and it is VERY easy to connect all dots in a 700,ala AICS binderless DBM at 2.975" COAL latitude. Up to and including 112's and their .620 BC. Hint.

James' spouts are fhuqking exceptional. Hint.

Now coming full circle,was shooting with The 'Horn yesterday and he had a brace of Seek Kreed's in tow,a Sig Cross rebarreled and OEM Accuracy International AT-X. I drug my rebarreled Accuracy International AT-X K&P 7" RPM 21" Dasher and did exceptionally well to the 1350yd line,which is as far as we happened to shoot. 112's at 2820fps,is a nice place to be,with it's minute ES/SD doing LR vertical favors. Trip cost me a Garmin chronograph and I've grown to hate chronographs. 60 MOA inclination left me about (3) Mil's off mechanical bottom of erector and it's a nice place to be. Hint.(grin)

Pardon the luxuries,of being afforded not having to fhuqking guess. Hint.

Just sayin'................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice remage barrel. Looks like a dick on a fish. Did you hack saw that one off too and give it your custom crown job?
As far as imr 4350 and 105s, 41.5 grains of that noise has taken more coyotes for me than you've taken pisses in life. Seat that bich out and fill it up.

Remage barrel......lmao

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
And if you need to swap a trigger, a hatchet makes a great tool for that....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

The ONLY things you can talk about in the first hand,are your Homo Erotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I tend to chop/shoot on the fly and KNOW what's going on. Hint.

Your Day Dreaming Delusions are funnier than fhuqk! Keep "living" vicariously,as it's your ONLY move and don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud via GoogleFu. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
What rifle is that, stick? Kinda like the looks

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Accuracy International AT-X,wearing 21" 1-7" K&P Dasher spout. Hint.

My Accuracy International AT 264 Kreed is friendlier to the touch,when things cool off. Hint.

Waypoint Seex Kreeds are Skookum,make mine steel. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he don't know, he was licking windows when he saw the pics. he posted at the pawn shop in parasite Alaska

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Can't deny I like that waypoint.
Buddy bought one in 6.5 prc and it hammers home with 147 eldms.
Wish they made one in a 7 mag.....
Also wish they didn't have a plastic mag, but seem to hold up ok.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports,are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gen 1 Seekins in Seex Kreed,is rather fhuqking Skookum. Hint.

Keep waxing eloquent with your very WELL founded Insecurities ladies and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Nice seekins. Stock felt a little chincy to me for 2 grand. Keep em coming. Like seeing you try so hard with the pics and props.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Imagination is Pretending aloud,about wares you've never even "seen",let alone "shot"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

While in "fairness",I barely have 70+ McMillan stocks and now you "know" that Gen 1's wore them. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. I've never seen an Athlon,do "tell". Hint.

Keep waxing eloquent with your very WELL founded Insecurities ladies and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. You Lying CLUELESS Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are a RIOT! Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hardly a micky dude.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your STUPIDITY is simply Magnificent,in it's grandeur. Hint.

Keep waxing eloquent with your very WELL founded Insecurities ladies and I'll simply fuel 'em with wares that exist. You Lying CLUELESS Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are a RIOT! Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Sure didn't feel like a mick to me. Pretty sure it's an in house deal to save some money on the rifle. I think they dropped the mcmillian on the ph2.

Anyways, the havoc 2 is a good one. Just liked the waypoint better. And as I said early before schlick piped up, if the waypoint was offered in 7 rem, I'd more than likely own it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not even you,could cite a DUMBER Fhuqk than you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Nother one wrapped up today. Hint.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
and now you know

Stick shoots cartridges that are for 12 year old girls

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why not run a suppressor on your daughters rifle? 6.5x284 is no problemo with a can on it.

F
Fraser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Why not run a suppressor on your daughters rifle? 6.5x284 is no problemo with a can on it.

No supressors allowed. I'm Canadian and my government disapproves of ear protection. On the other hand, a brake on the rifle would work if she had electronic muffs to use.

Ash, Army of Darkness
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Bought a ridgeline in 6.5x284. Sucker hammers, but will blow your ear drums without hearing protection.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bought a ridgeline in 6.5x284. Sucker hammers, but will blow your ear drums without hearing protection.
Everybody should shoot 1 shot through a rifle with a loudener just to get schooled in why they are a bad idea.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Is a 6Cm just a 243Win with less powder? What's the deal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by richj
Pretty much.

6.5 Creedmoor necked down. Better case design for long heavies.

Unsure on case capacity but they're pretty close.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Everybody should shoot 1 shot through a rifle with a loudener just to get schooled in why they are a bad idea.

Yea, hang on, let me put on my hearing protection. Not what I want in a hunting rifle. I don't even know why they put the dang things on in the first place. Light gun, whatever, learn to shoot it or get something you can handle.
That 6mm creed is the deal. Short action, will be an awesome setup.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint................

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by beretzs

Don't get much easier. The 6 CM has been an eager to please cartridge.

Easy to handload. Easy to find factory ammo and components. Shoots great.

Get the 1:7.5 barrel and enjoy.

I like my old 6mm Remington, but in today's world of longer bullets and fast twist barrels, the 6 Creed is just a better solution to the light-kicking deer rifle question.

Regards, Guy

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I built a nice 243 win Bartlien 8 or 7.7 twist can’t remember Model 700 a few years back. It’s a terrific rifle and a great cartridge. I have absolutely no regrets.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
In my experience the major difference between the two rounds is barrel life. The .243's short neck and shoulder angle tend to burn out throats quicker. Otherwise the same powder charges result in the same velocities--and often group size. Had a 1-7" twist .243 Barret Fieldcraft for a while, and it grouped as well as the any 6mm Creedmoor I've shot.

Have NOT found 6mmCM ammo and brass as easily or affordably available as .243s....

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I've definitely had 243s that were accurate, but I think along with barrel life, the biggest advantage of the 6mm creedmoor is the ease of getting rounds loaded with high BC target bullets to fit in the mag box.

The OP mentioned wanting to use the 108 eld specifically. In a 2.8" mag box, the 6mm creedmoor will certainly give more wiggle room.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The OP mentioned wanting to use the 108 eld specifically. In a 2.8" mag box, the 6mm creedmoor will certainly give more wiggle room.[/quote]

Right. Nobody loves a .243 win and 105s more than I, but in this case, he's specified a bullet, and already has a shorty action. I'd go 6 creed or 6 xc. Creed being more logical. Dasher would be kinda fun as would a BR, but that 6 creed will out step them all.
Be nice if it were an old model 70 pusher in LA and toss a no. 2 shilen at 24 inches on it with an edge and go .243 win 8 twist though. Did that twice. On in 243 ack and one in 6 ack, oh and one in 6x284. 243 was my favorite by far.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought my daughter-in-law a 243 Model 7 with walnut stock. Pretty sure she won’t be shooting out the barrel. There is no reason in the world why she would need a faster twist than factory BTW.
The 6mm C is a better designed cartridge. But the 243 brass and ammo is so plentiful.
The choice it seems to me boils down to ease of components vs the need for a little more speed. The 6mm C will likely burn out the throat slower, but is that a consideration?

Last edited by Bugger; 02/15/24.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Throat erosion and barrel life should never keep anyone from building what ever. They make barrels every day. Your already shelling it out, grab another barrel if you like the chambering.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do tell about a L/A 243 Win with 105's. What was freebore? COAL? Be VERY careful there,because I shoot it all and you are a CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,if only obviously. Hint.

Only have a coupla' 6-284's and just "happen" to shoot 6 Rem AI too. Hint.

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps ladies,but your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is funnier than fhuqk. Seex Kreed/243 Win case capacity is like/like,as is performance. Until you shoot good bullets and the 243 Win quickly runs outta room. In a Model Seven,the 243 Win can't even begin to keep pace with a 6 Dasher. Hint.

I enjoy you Dumbfhuqks Pretending aloud,with your GoogleFu and the Day Dreaming Delusions associated,as you brazenly take STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Again,she couldn't pick the XC out of the crowd. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
.243 all the way just like you were thinking. I am old enough to remember lots of whiz bang cartridges that got lots of publicity as the latest and greatest, but where are they now; gone. Your daughter, or anyone isn’t going to see a pinch of difference on game or at the range between a .243 and a 6mm Creedmoor. Read any shooting publication and the writers are being paid to hype the new stuff to placate the advertisers.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funnier than fhuqk,that Droolers think being an AMAZINGLY Slooowwwwww Learner,is somehow a hidden "advantage". Hint.

Rest assured,that not everyone suffers the plights of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". While you were reading and Drooling,I was simply shooting and them differences are simply beyond "stark". Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be BEST served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Windfall
.243 all the way just like you were thinking. I am old enough to remember lots of whiz bang cartridges that got lots of publicity as the latest and greatest, but where are they now; gone. Your daughter, or anyone isn’t going to see a pinch of difference on game or at the range between a .243 and a 6mm Creedmoor. Read any shooting publication and the writers are being paid to hype the new stuff to placate the advertisers.

What's the line for "sticking around" vs "going away"? Creedmoors been around for 17 years now. When are they considered to be "good to go"? No snark, just wondering when we'd agree on Creedmoor as sticking?

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Stick, per 243/243ack. Card in my die box said 3.225 and I was jumping them .010.
No free bore here, jam it, back it, load it plum damn full of 4350 and shoot. 42 grains in the ack and 39.5 in the standard case. Never chrony'd it, but it smashes schit. Gun wore a 26 inch 8 twisted shilen. Also using a federal GM mag primer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why do you even fhuqking TRY,you Amazingly CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. HINT.

1000 words ala 243 Win and 105(Hornie HPBT). "No freebore" would put the start of ogive in case mouth. A .010" jump would put the ogive below case mouth. Hint.

Your Amazing STUPIDITY,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Even watered down Hogdgon cites 40.2grs of Dog Schit IMR4350 at 2.760" COAL with a 105,in 243 Win,for a "whopping" 2870fps. Kudos on your "Secret Squirrel" 2700fps Long Action 3.225" COAL Day Dream(s). HINT.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even Dumb Fhuqks like YOU can "afford" to "contribute",if only by Pretending aloud about Fantasy Wares. Hint.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by richj
Pretty much.

6.5 Creedmoor necked down. Better case design for long heavies.

Unsure on case capacity but they're pretty close.

They're so close in powder capacity that the two 6mm Creedmoors I've owned got just about exactly the same velocities with the same powder charges and bullets in several .243s.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why do you even fhuqking TRY,you Amazingly CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. HINT.

1000 words ala 243 Win and 105(Hornie HPBT). "No freebore" would put the start of ogive in case mouth. A .010" jump would put the ogive below case mouth. Hint.

Your Amazing STUPIDITY,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Even watered down Hogdgon cites 40.2grs of Dog Schit IMR4350 at 2.760" COAL with a 105,in 243 Win,for a "whopping" 2870fps. Kudos on your "Secret Squirrel" 2700fps Long Action 3.225" COAL Day Dream(s). HINT.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even Dumb Fhuqks like YOU can "afford" to "contribute",if only by Pretending aloud about Fantasy Wares. Hint.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The measurement of 3.225" is what my modified tool to measure from near, not at the ogive, not the tip of the bullet. I never measure from the tip of the bullet, ogive or there abouts. My mistake. I was on a cell phone at work you tool shed. Actual measurement to the tip of the bullet is 2.800" plus or minus a few thou. Glad you took the time to take some more pics, and write your little note. You ain't getting much more than 40 grains of 4350 in that case either. With the 26 inch tube I was surely topping 2950 which is adequate in my book.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,Rem 700 S/A and Model Seven COAL is 2.815" and your "Long Action Fascinations" wane. HINT.

You are THE "modified" TOOL...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep Pretendiong aloud,because you are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I hate to admit it, but stick might have a point.
And 'modified tool' was a good comeback. 243 or 6 creed, can't go wrong with either one. Both cartridges are short, fat, and easy to load up. Just how stick likes em!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I've built all three of my sixes on long actions. I know they work slick and I know I got room if I need it. Got a factory cdl in 243 and the 105 is pretty tight, will work, but tight. Gun has the factory 9.25 twist or whatever and I mainly shoot 75 maxes out of it. You could save a ton of cash by just running a factory job and a better bullet, cause like someone I know who always says, bullets matter way more than headstamps lmao

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I’ve successfully seated and twisted 105’s out of a factory 700 SA VLS. It’s not rocket science

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I cannot see ANY reason to choose a .243 over a 6mm Creedmoor nowadays. Factory ammo is available for the 6 Creed. Now that the .22 Creed is a factory cartridge, I would give that some consideration too.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
I’ve successfully seated and twisted 105’s out of a factory 700 SA VLS. It’s not rocket science

I know it can be done. Didn't say it couldn't. Seemed like I had to jump that bullet almost .060 to get it to the lands to fit the mag box. Seems like a ways, but in reality it's like as thick as a penny.
I mean, wouldn't you wanna seat the bullet at the base of the case neck junction? With a 105, it'll be around 2.900 and if you go with a 7.5 twist to take advantage of the 115s, it'd put you up around 3.000 ish. But in doing so, to take advantage of that case, you'd need more freebore or throated for whatever.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HoneyKchunt,

Your STUPIDITY is again taking you places,that can't exist. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some have said that the 6mm C ammo is available. I’ve not seen a box for sale on any dealer’s selves. I suppose it’s available on line. But 243 ammo is available everywhere it seems to me, and I’d bet if both were available somewhere the 243 ammo would be less expensive.

The 243 isn’t my favorite 6mm cartridge, but it sure seems to be the general hunting public’s favorite.

For me, depending on who the person who will be using the rifle and what there needs are is an important consideration.

That is: A serious shooter that reloads, takes long range shooting seriously vs an occasional hunter that buys ammo at the nearest gun store for an annual deer hunt.

If the rifle was for me vs my daughter-in-law for example. Though I’m not planning on shooting game at long distances with any 6mm. The choice might be different for me than my DIL.

This cartridge is better than that cartridge due to whatever is less important, in my opinion. The two are ballistic twins at any rate.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Availability is local really - that is what's avail in MT is different than WV. During the "shortages" the ONLY ammo on the shelf in my area was Creedmoor based. The common 06, 308, 270, 243 etc was off the shelf for over a year easily. Not an issue as I reload but I also buy boxes here and there to stash at camp and the like as back ups. So I pay attention a bit.

Me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
If you are building rather than buying, get the barrel, then get the brass for whichever cartridge you choose, then have the gun built.

Brass is getting to be more available. So is ammo. So are primers. The situation for the moment is improving. I would still stock up, not hoard, but get enough for the life of the barrel.

Of the two, I prefer the .243. There are pluses to the 6 CM but they're not useful to me. If I need the extra bullet weight and extra BC the faster twist offers, I'm picking a larger bore diameter. For me the 6mms are primarily varmint cartridges that can be squeezed into lighter medium game duty or, as a stunt, some fairly large animals. For dedicated medium game cartridges there are better options than any 6mm.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody who has actually shot a Seex Kreedmire,"prefers" the 243 Win. HINT.

I enjoy that you Dumb Fhuqkers think that your STUPIDITY is somehow "choice" or an "advantage",because that schit,is funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Now as Factory Fodder goes,the Seex Kreed absolutely fhuqking destroys the 243 Win in all areas. Because bullets matter wayyyyyy more than headstamps,it also destroys many larger bore chamberings. "Weight" in and of itself is moot,as is "bore size". Projectile integrity and flight characteistics,are where the rubber meats the road. Pun be intended. Hint.

There's NEVER been a Retard Twist Rate Seex Kreed built and 243 Win's suffer mightily,in same regard. There is NO "good" 243 Win Factory Fodder,yet Skookum Seex Kreed abounds and is easily available. Hint.

You CLUELESS Professional Victims are a HOOT! Hint................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Of the two, I prefer the .243. There are pluses to the 6 CM but they're not useful to me. If I need the extra bullet weight and extra BC the faster twist offers, I'm picking a larger bore diameter. For me the 6mms are primarily varmint cartridges that can be squeezed into lighter medium game duty or, as a stunt, some fairly large animals. For dedicated medium game cartridges there are better options than any 6mm.

Given what you said about varmints - why not stay down in size (6mm) AND get the BC with the 6 Creed? BC isn't for bigger critters, it's for bullets to perform better at range. Short to medium to maintain velocity and energy, long to ELR to reduce drift and maintain velocity and energy. There's no downside - especially as you'd like to keep .243 diameter bullets to varmints.

(IME - 105 243 or 162 7-08 - they both kill deer/medium game the same, going up in "class" doesn't garner different results, not even in tracking distance which is measured in feet, not yards with either)

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Forget about factory ammo. Custom gun deserves a handload or two. Buy 100 lapuas. It'll get you 1000 shots for sure. Any 6 will be cool. 6x250 improved, 6x47 improved, 6xc, anyone will be a blast. But then again, that 6 need more will do it all and then some. I'm just out on a 243 in a shorty on a custom rifle. Are the limitations few? Yea, but there are some, especially with the long heavy bullets. My buddy built a 22-243 and he told me he can't get the 90s to feed without jumping them a long ways, so he screwed it on a long action 700 and he loves it. I just think that for optimum potential of said rifle with the said components and the said intentions, it would be hard for me not to build a 6 creed. Basically that 6x250 improved to 30. Best of all worlds with that cartridge.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
funny that the window licker from panty waste AK is is being ignored

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Liar Larry one note the virtual shooter.

Big numbers look great from the couch. Hint

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He'll be along shortly. No pun intended.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
As much as I hate to agree with Stick the 6CM would be my choice and will be when I rebarrel my present 243. I use it presently as a coyote only rifle and 55-87 grain bullets. I will probably use the new barrel for exactly the same thing. Why change? Why not?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In typical fashion,

The topic was a deer rifle for a young lady,

Let me know when she ‘shoots out the barrel’…..In any one’s lifetime.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A young 12 year old female who doesn't like the recoil of a larger 6mm will be best served with 90 to 95 grain projectiles and she will be shooting less than 200 yards. If the rifle she likes is available in .243, get it. If it's available in 6 Creedmoor get it. If a custom build...toss a coin in the air.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Forget about factory ammo. Custom gun deserves a handload or two. Buy 100 lapuas. It'll get you 1000 shots for sure. Any 6 will be cool. 6x250 improved, 6x47 improved, 6xc, anyone will be a blast. But then again, that 6 need more will do it all and then some. I'm just out on a 243 in a shorty on a custom rifle. Are the limitations few? Yea, but there are some, especially with the long heavy bullets. My buddy built a 22-243 and he told me he can't get the 90s to feed without jumping them a long ways, so he screwed it on a long action 700 and he loves it. I just think that for optimum potential of said rifle with the said components and the said intentions, it would be hard for me not to build a 6 creed. Basically that 6x250 improved to 30. Best of all worlds with that cartridge.

Your Imaginary "friend" is as fhuqking STUPID,as you actually are...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

For posterity. Hint.

Your "understanding" of RPM,Throat Geometry and COAL is fhuqking HILARIOUS! As an aside,22-243 case capacity is duped by 224 Speedmire and I just "happen" to have several set up expressly for 90gr Beer Cans. The astute will savvy the Seex Kreed/243Win mechanical correlation,though you CLUELESS Droolers will simply keep Licking Windows,as it's your only "move". Hint.

Bless your hearts for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

You gals should consider joining "forces". HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We get it stick. You like short actions and a creedmore case. And spike bucks, and yellow tape, and pink rifles. You do you man. I hate to burst your speedmire bubble, but it lacks about 250 to 300 feet per second with said Beer Can 90s behind a 22-243. I doubt it ever catches up with your down range logistics.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only things you "get" are Imagination and Pretend,because they are free...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Like/like case capacity offers like/like velocity,though I do "happen" to shoot CHeetah(MK1) as well,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu. You are an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

You had BETTER join "forces",so as to become a "we" with The Google Gals,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Then you know your cheetah will get 3500 plus with a 90. That creed ain't touching that. I've pounded more fur with these cartridges than you ever have or ever will that's a fact. But you keep running that suck and calling people liars. That's real cool!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is taking you to places that can't/don't exist,if only again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact(s) that I simply shoot it all and then some,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude and Hurt Feeler Reports,to quantify your Professional Victim status. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
More copy and paste of the same old B.S. .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It wasn't like you were going to actually shoot something that exists,so it can never another way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact(s) that I simply shoot it all and then some,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Big numbers win for a virtual shooter that doesn't hunt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Don’t be so hard on yourself,at least you “get” to read about it…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah.

blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah.

Don’t be so hard on yourself ,at least you “get” to read about it…you “lucky”. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Same old drool from the same old tool. <yawn>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

It is plum flattering,how you follow me around like a lost puppy,DESPERATELY seeking attention…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………..

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I went with the .243 Win. 10 yrs . ago and have no problems at all. It's easy to shoot, not fussy at all for powder, bullets are all over , and I get my cases for about $5.00/ 100 . They are once used.. Sometimes I even get the cases for free. a guy at a gun range gave me a box of .243 WIn. cases . I loaded them up 2 times and got a buck and two does with the one box of cases.... So Stick, what is really all that bad about the .243 WIn... Darn good cartridge... I dont shoot rifle much anymore. Most my shooting is with my Mathews bow.. No primers or powder .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is plum flattering, how you follow me around

I think it plum weird (creepy) that you comment all the time about how you hope other men follow you around and are thinking about you.

What kind of a creep are you anyways?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by SuperCub
It is plum flattering, how you follow me around

I think it plum weird (creepy) that you comment all the time about how you hope other men follow you around and are thinking about you.

What kind of a creep are you anyways?

That blowhard numbnuts is the one with a personal file on everyone for the ad nauseum endless cut and paste. Tries to use it against everbody but it just ends up making him look like an even bigger ass.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had Jim See build me a 243 with an 8 twist brux set up for 105 amaxs in about 2005. As a kid I started with a 6mm rem and used one for years but going custom I went 243 because it fits a SA better than a 6mm rem.

That's the same reason I now go with 6mm Creedmoor over either of the other two. The Creedmoor just fits better and it's a well designed case and readers are specd to shoot.

I still have my old bdl and model 7 6mm rems for nostalgia and my 243 8 twist brux Jim built is still shooting. But, anything I build from here on out will be a Creedmoor case. My 6 Creedmoor fieldcraft is a favorite.ive also found starline 6 Creedmoor brass to be very good for the money.

Bb

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Burley, that 6mm in mod. 7 is a drn good set up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Your Proclivities,Fetishes and Man Lust Fantasies are hardly "secreted"...you "lucky". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell...you are such complete Piece Of fhuqking Schit,you had to steal your Avatar. HINT.

KenBitchAgain,

There's zero "need" to correlate,that besides being a CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

The 6mm Rem is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,whether in 700 or Seven. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]?? As long as the twist is right , it can't make much difference. I think we are over thinking this...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]??..

Every keystroke pounded out by the gnome

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by KenMi
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]??..

Every keystroke pounded out by the gnome

Darn good cartridge . They just got the twist all wrong the first few years.. Has a long throat , a bit more case . A Rem. Mod. 7 would be darn nice . I had a chance to buy a mod. 7 in .243 Win.about 15 yrs. ago . It was new for $438 plus tax. It had the maple stock though. I wish I would have bought it .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 6mm Rem is an extreme Goat Fhuqk and Seven's are both fickle and tender. In no particular fhuqking order and RPM has nothing to do with it. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I look at cartridges just a little differently. The throat is whatever I want to make it and is based on the bullet being used, the length of the magazine, and the intended purpose. Fifty years ago, we built 6mm Remingtons and loaded them with 85 Sierras to shoot coyotes, Thirty years ago, the VLD bullets started to change things, and by the late nineties, we were building those 6mms with an 8 twist and loading them with 105s and 108's. Plainly, with proper throating for these longer bullets, the 6mm was in no way a short action cartridge, if you wanted to use the magazine. If you hunted coyotes on the prairies, you definitely wanted to use the magazine (the first shot wasn't always a hit)! About this time some started using the 6BR. It could drive 105's to 2900 (pressure was significant, mind you) and they shot real well. Didn't always feed so well though. The 6mm/250 was an excellent choice; the 6/250 Improved maybe better. The 6 CM is awfully close to the 6/250 Improved.
I have an 8 twist blank under the bench. I had been thinking of making a 6/250 for a spare silhouette rifle, but the Creedmoor just makes more sense. I'll throat it for scenars loaded just ahead of the neck/shoulder juncture. It will fit easily into the pre-war Model 70 action I have. 3000 fps should be easy to attain at lower pressure than a BR or Dasher; 2900 is adequate (most days). I think it will work out fine. GD

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Use a good bullet in the 243. Doesn't even need a .90000 BC. Bullets matter way more than headstamps. Hint.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by KenMi
Use a good bullet in the 243. Doesn't even need a .90000 BC. Bullets matter way more than headstamps. Hint.

Ignorance is bliss.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, Backroads, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 8 invisible), 1,458 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,405
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.