Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Passed the Senate, now the House. Hard to believe they will have enough spine to say no. My prediction for that 95.3B is that it will be long gone in a couple months and there will be no change in Ukraine.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

Senator mitt romney on the $96 billion foreign aid package: "MOST IMPORTANT vote we will EVER take as US Senators"

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The final vote was 70-29. Here are the 22 GOPers who voted with the Democrats to put America last:

1. Mitch McConnell (KY)

2. John Thune (SD)

3. John Boozman (AR)

4. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)

5. Bill Cassidy (LA)

6. Susan Collins (ME)

7. John Cornyn (TX)

8. Kevin Cramer (ND)

9. Mike Crapo (ID)

10. Joni Ernst (IA)

11. Chuck Grassley (IA)

12. John Hoeven (ND)

13. John Kennedy (LA)

14. Jerry Moran (KS)

15. Lisa Murkowski (AK)

16. Jim Risch (ID)

17. Mitt Romney (UT)

18. Mike Rounds (SD)

19. Dan Sullivan (AK)

20. Thom Tillis (NC)

21. Roger Wicker (MS)

22. Todd Young (IN)

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I thought those were Mitch McConnell's words?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Both of my senators voted for it. Expected it from Cassidy.

The next time we hear the "smart" soundbite from Kennedy that everybody seems to love, remember that he is just another democrat posing as a Republican.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Speaker Johnson and the House leadership say this is dead on arrival

Jeffries however says he is going to use the “Discharge Petition “ to force a floor vote. A flood vote in the House will guarantee this bill will pass. Keep a close eye on the Republican Representatives that vote in favore.

I say at least 18.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
The final vote was 70-29. Here are the 22 GOPers who voted with the Democrats to put America last:

1. Mitch McConnell (KY)

2. John Thune (SD)

3. John Boozman (AR)

4. Shelley Moore Capito (WV)

5. Bill Cassidy (LA)

6. Susan Collins (ME)

7. John Cornyn (TX)

8. Kevin Cramer (ND)

9. Mike Crapo (ID)

10. Joni Ernst (IA)

11. Chuck Grassley (IA)

12. John Hoeven (ND)

13. John Kennedy (LA)

14. Jerry Moran (KS)

15. Lisa Murkowski (AK)

16. Jim Risch (ID)

17. Mitt Romney (UT)

18. Mike Rounds (SD)

19. Dan Sullivan (AK)

20. Thom Tillis (NC)

21. Roger Wicker (MS)

22. Todd Young (IN)
Absolutely disgusting! All of them can rot in hell!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mike70560

The next time we hear the "smart" soundbite from Kennedy that everybody seems to love, remember that he is just another democrat posing as a Republican.
LA’s very own Trey Gowdy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The discharge petition, which Democrats could theoretically use to force a floor vote if Speaker Mike Johnson declines to take up the legislation.

However, it requires a majority of House members to sign on to the petition, which means at least a handful of Republicans would have to sign on to give it teeth.

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/02/08/congress/dems-open-to-discharge-petition-00140539

Care to guess who these “ handful of Republicans “ might be?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jeffries however says he is going to use the “Discharge Petition “ to force a floor vote. A flood vote in the House will guarantee this bill will pass. Keep a close eye on the Republican Representatives that vote in favore.

I say at least 18.
This ^^

This thing isn't going anywhere. The Senate just wanted it out of the way. Vote YES and send it off to die. Johnson and the House have to stand up to this boondoggle.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Not to mention all the christians they killed.As long as it's christians that are being killed then it is money well invested.I wonder if it were others being killed-I bet there would be no war in the first place.

Last edited by swiftshot; 02/13/24.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I shouldn't be surprised Kennedy voted for this steaming pile of schit bill. Turns out his down-home humorous homilies decrying governmental corruption is just an act. Dude is just as corrupt as all the others. Grassley too.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

I say at least 18.

Look for those R that have announced their retirement.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many, many millionaires will become even more rich if this passes the House. Some in Ukraine and many more here. This bill is nice and fat with cash. Lots of it will become “unaccountable”.

Yet, thousands from the third world pour in the US by the hour. And the RINOs sit by waiting for their crumbs to eventually head their way.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don’t see how those Democrats who got all dressed up and kneeled for BLM can say Black Lives Matter with a straight face sending billions to Ukraine while also paying to import and feed/house millions of illegals. Haven’t done a damn thing for blacks or anyone else.

These Republicans voting for this crap need to go. We need a PAC to fund good candidates to face them and call them out on their bullshit in the primaries.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
there is no point voting for republicans any longer. Just let the dems have it as they get there way all the time anyway. The republicans are worthless. $95 billion dollar give away, nothing for the southern border, nothing for citizens, money for illegal immigrants. I am just not going to vote for republicans anymore, they are worthless.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I don’t think much of either of Florida’s Republican Senators, but at least they did not vote for this dog’s breakfast of a bill

Last edited by Mannlicher; 02/13/24.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kennedy surprises me a little. Cornyn not at all nor the rest

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Save America, Vote Republican

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

+1 🤮

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Anyone that hasn't figured out the "why" by now is lost. The communists have taken over the US Govt and are raiding it for their own personal wealth, knowing the time is short.

We have been f'd.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The GOP is in the process of a slow conversion to a MAGA party. Due to the nature of the Senate, which has 6 year terms, it is taking much longer in the Senate than in the House. So we have lots of old line RINO/Country Club Republicans still in the Senate. That's who voted for this bill.

It's frustrating, but change takes time in the US system of government. The Democrats know this and strategically work to transform the country over time. They play the long game that Republicans still don't seem to understand very well.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just dropped an email off to both of our fine Idaho senators expressing my concern and displeasure with their vote to send more of my tax dollars into that corrupt bottomless hole of a government.

I had to clarify I was speaking of Ukraine and not our own.

I’m probably gonna get audited for the next few years.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by muleshoe

+1 🤮
Sarcasm?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obviously…

Black Cows Matter!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
The GOP is in the process of a slow conversion to a MAGA party. Due to the nature of the Senate, which has 6 year terms, it is taking much longer in the Senate than in the House. So we have lots of old line RINO/Country Club Republicans still in the Senate. That's who voted for this bill.

It's frustrating, but change takes time in the US system of government. The Democrats know this and strategically work to transform the country over time. They play the long game that Republicans still don't seem to understand very well.
You’re on crack.

Read this. If you don’t know who JD Vance is you should.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ine-and-trying-to-stop-a-trump-election/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mike70560

Unbelievable I'm pissed both he and Cassidy are now on my permanent crap list.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Our government has lost its f u c k I n g mind

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

If you think that you aren't considering it from their perspective.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

I disagree, this is all part of the communist plan.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jimmyp
there is no point voting for republicans any longer. Just let the dems have it as they get there way all the time anyway. The republicans are worthless. $95 billion dollar give away, nothing for the southern border, nothing for citizens, money for illegal immigrants. I am just not going to vote for republicans anymore, they are worthless.
I'm done with Republicans going to change to No Party Affiliation f-uck them all I've had enough of this bull s_hit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ukraine is an endless black hole that has no end game & no solution but will allow the skimmers & scammers to continue their theft of 'Merican treasure, on the backs of the unwilling 'Merican Taxpayer.

A pox on them all.

I'll be shocked if the House rejects it.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Ukraine is an endless black hole that has no end game & no solution but will allow the skimmers & scammers to continue their theft of 'Merican treasure, on the backs of the unwilling 'Merican Taxpayer.

A pox on them all.

I'll be shocked if the House rejects it.

MM
The House leadership will, but the Democrats and the RINOS will bypass Johnson .

Of course, Johnson’s rejection is most likely SMOKE-n-MIRRORS anyway, so it it what it is.

Corruption and Deception

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
I'm done with Republicans going to change to No Party Affiliation f-uck them all I've had enough of this bull s_hit.

I did this 20 years ago after begging my state and Federal reps to do something about the border.

All I got was a lot of agreement and promises and NOTHING was ever done about it. I had enough of their bull s...hit years ago and went Independent
MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

I did this 20 years ago after begging my state and Federal reps to do something about the border.

All I got was a lot of agreement and promises and NOTHING was ever done about it. I had enough of their bull s...hit years ago and went Independent
MAGA!

They're politicians

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Endless talk here and never any actions taken . It is easy to type up what should be done to correct this situation ,but oh so hard to get off your ass and actually do something . Bla da bla bla bla !!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

MAGA!
Making promises, shaking hands and kissing babies is one thing, sabotaging our country and working behind the scenes, hand-n-glove with the enemy (Democrats) in order to line their pockets and destroy the American way of life is totally different, totally.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh

You’re on crack.

Read this. If you don’t know who JD Vance is you should.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ine-and-trying-to-stop-a-trump-election/

I know all about JD Vance. JD Vance is part of the conversion of the GOP to a MAGA party and I see nothing in his article that conflicts with what I said. I've also heard JD discuss what's in that article on several podcasts. We still have a bunch of RINO's in the Senate who are only too happy to vote with the Democrats. There's a battle to primary and eliminate those people. That's what 's happening but it will take years to complete.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm way beyond tired of this [bleep]. (for the gov't snoopers)

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have lots of work to do running those idiots off.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
AIPAC gave Mike Johnson $300,000.00. He bumped up the stand alone Israel aid package another $3 Billion. Coincidentally.....That one didn't pass maybe? None of these morons ever ask where this magic money machine is, how it works, and why it never breaks down. A "Budget" based on imaginary cash, that everyone knows is borrowed even though it doesn't exist, has to be the most outrageous pantomime performance ever invented. But everyone plays along. We are crazy!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
20 years ago, all the Republicans would have been in favor of it.

Gotta start somewhere.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
AIPAC gave Mike Johnson $300,000.00. He bumped up the stand alone Israel aid package another $3 Billion. Coincidentally.....That one didn't pass maybe? None of these morons ever ask where this magic money machine is, how it works, and why it never breaks down. A "Budget" based on imaginary cash, that everyone knows is borrowed even though it doesn't exist, has to be the most outrageous pantomime performance ever invented. But everyone plays along. We are crazy!
Save America, vote Red in November

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
200 billion couldn't change the outcome.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
95.3 Billion for Ukraine

60 Billion for Ukraine... the other 35.3 is for Israel, Tiwan, and the Indio Pacific + the Gaza Refugees...

At least get it correct.

Phil

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Greyghost
95.3 Billion for Ukraine

60 Billion for Ukraine... the other 35.3 is for Israel, Tiwan, and the Indio Pacific + the Gaza Refugees...

At least get it correct.

Phil
Gheyghost you misspelled Taiwan

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I just sent Thom Tillis a message reminding him what a piece of garbage he is. I’m sure he gives a crap. He will leave office with his pockets full. He is a disgrace to our state.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was pissed at Johnson about the Omnibus bill, but I am pleased with him so far regarding Ukraine. As all their polls rise as they continue to resist these issues, I suspect his backbone will get stiffer yet.

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by muleshoe

+1 🤮
Both sides of a coin are still the same coin!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I was pissed at Johnson about the Omnibus bill, but I am pleased with him so far regarding Ukraine. As all their polls rise as they continue to resist these issues, I suspect his backbone will get stiffer yet.
You obviously don’t understand the game.

Johnson will oppose this bill publicly, stomp his foot and pound his fist.

Then he will make, or not make parliamentary moves and maneuvers that will allow Jeffries to take control and force a floor vote. This will absolve him of any blame and still allow the bill to be passed.

It’s all theatrics, all of it. THINK UNIPARTY.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I am embarrassed to admit that I actually voted for that chump 12 years ago.

Black Cows Matter!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BCBH
Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

Senator mitt romney on the $96 billion foreign aid package: "MOST IMPORTANT vote we will EVER take as US Senators"

FMR............

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Really

USA ?

Do something that helps America !!!!!!!!!!!!

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Pisses me off beyond belief.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone voting for that bill without fixing our own border first has committed treason in my book.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,456 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,016
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.