Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.stack.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That'd be one rank litterbox.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Yes. With the Weatherby wallop.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think "yes sir, no sir" might work.

1Minute
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What major US city was this picture taken in ?

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
That’s a big kitty

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Malcolm
What major US city was this picture taken in ?

Dat’s funny! Most Yankees aren’t that silly.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As Buddhists, they will soon find clarity at the point of a claw and become one with el tigre's tummy.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife trained one of her house cats to fetch. Never would have believed it was possible but she did it

Last edited by MAC; 02/13/24. Reason: typo

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
While we are at "it', does elephant dung smell that bad?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tony's ankles are bigger than both their necks...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I've heard tigers, are harder to train then lions?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
While we are at "it', does elephant dung smell that bad?
🤦‍♂️

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Look at the laid back ears! Kitty's not having fun. Those 2 Scrawny idiots would even make a happy meat for kitty.

Last edited by MickinColo; 02/13/24.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

DD

Thats one B I G pussy.........cat

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
My trained one of her house cats to fetch. Never would have believed it was possible but she did it

One of the Siamese female cats Mom had would retrieve her toy rabbit fur covered mouse over and over for you. She’d hop up in your lap and drop it then wait for you to throw it again. Till you got tired of it. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tikkanut

DD

Not many have had close contact with tigers and do nor really grasp how big they are. Had a rare chance to scratch/pet one's noggin long time back and it purred. That is a sound so purrfect for a horror movie sound track I can't even explain it. Suffice to say, when I heard it I realized how incredibly stupid I could be now and then. I'm 6'2" and its ears were above my belt line.

One other occasion in 'Nam was somewhat scary. On a recon mission and flew over a small clearing in the A Shau Valley floor not too far from Hamburger Hill. Two tiger kitties about the size of a medium dog looked up at my chopper and were totally shocked...and even frozen in time and space. About 5 seconds passed and mommy came boiling out of the brush, snarling and swiping at me with her front paw. Not the least bit afraid and totally devoted to saving her young ones. Two things happened then. 1) I prayed to the Lord that my engine would not fail, and 2) my gunner wanted to shoot them all. I told him they ate dinks and he said, "Boy am I a dummy!" We left immediately.

I am..........disturbed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tikkanut

DD

Not many have had close contact with tigers and do nor really grasp how big they are. Had a rare chance to scratch/pet one's noggin long time back and it purred. That is a sound so purrfect for a horror movie sound track I can't even explain it. Suffice to say, when I heard it I realized how incredibly stupid I could be now and then. I'm 6'2" and its ears were above my belt line.

One other occasion in 'Nam was somewhat scary. On a recon mission and flew over a small clearing in the A Shau Valley floor not too far from Hamburger Hill. Two tiger kitties about the size of a medium dog looked up at my chopper and were totally shocked...and even frozen in time and space. About 5 seconds passed and mommy came boiling out of the brush, snarling and swiping at me with her front paw. Not the least bit afraid and totally devoted to saving her young ones. Two things happened then. 1) I prayed to the Lord that my engine would not fail, and 2) my gunner wanted to shoot them all. I told him they ate dinks and he said, "Boy am I a dummy!" We left immediately.

DD. Great story as always!!!
If I remember correctly, seems like I read somewhere that tigers are the only big cats that purr like common house kitties.

Best friend growing up Dad was the Vet for the local zoo. He brought home two tiger kittens to hand raise and bottle feed that the mother rejected.
Got to feed them & play with them quite a bit. I was always amazed at how strong they were as kittens!

He said as they were returned to the Zoo and grew, they would still come over to the cages edge when they saw him and want him to rub them through the bars. He said it was incredible how loudly they purred.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Bobcats purr fairly loud also. At least mine does. He isn't a big cat, though. Only 31 pounds.

At one with the gun.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Y'all ever get in a physical altercation with some dudes that look like that? Those scrawny bastards can fight. They are made of muscle and rice and that's pretty much it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 50 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,664
Posts18,474,697
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.