Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S
So answer my question Barney. Who are you related to? No way they hired you on purpose.

Lol because I'm not a worthless retard like you. I know it's the only way you've slithered your way through life, but some of us don't get the "good ol boy" treatment

Keep supporting a worthless murderer

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/19/24.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
It might be noted that many, many here claim they would emulate CD's actions when cops come to their door to enforce gun confiscation laws.

Why should that be noted?

Would they kill cops showing up to investigate a reported crime?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
So answer my question Barney. Who are you related to? No way they hired you on purpose.

Lol because I'm not a worthless retard like you. I know it's the only way you've slithered your way through life, but some of us don't get the "good ol boy" treatment

Show me in my post where I did anything like that Barney. Obviously you aren’t a detective. I compared him to cops who act like a$$holes. You know the kind that blame victims. I bet you know at least one.

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Ian Tyson wrote a song about this deal. I would post it.

But I ignant

Fixed it for you.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
It might be noted that many, many here claim they would emulate CD's actions when cops come to their door to enforce gun confiscation laws.

Many claim so!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Show me in my post where I did anything like that Barney. Obviously you aren’t a detective. I compared him to cops who act like a$$holes. You know the kind that blame victims. I bet you know at least one.

You are a victim of your own stupidity. Life's been rough for you I'm sure

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You are a victim of your own stupidity.
I must be getting close. Beware the rule of three, although you probably are qualified to be a chief Barney.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Many claim so!

Many claim killing agents of an oppressive government is the only patriotic thing to do.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Diggerman
Anyone who shoots another man in the back of the head, not during wartime is a psychotic dickweed that needs to be put down.

Well except child molesters but yeah

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Oh wow

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pogue may have been a dick, but Dallas proved himself a sorry azz murdering POS as well as a serial poacher.

Hope he rots of azz cancer.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Higginez
Is he still working at the Home Depot in Boise?

Last I heard he was working a glory hole in NV. Was a poster here years ago that was in love with him.

Got a few here now who love Zero and Faukki and Kilery and Pedo Joe. They've killed a lot more innocents than Claud did, not that I think he should be free.

And you believe in werewolves and famous modern-day cannibals so who cares what you think.

Originally Posted by 1minute
I live in the region and was amazed at the amount of local support Dallas garnered. Had he simply gone to town, he would have been back on the streets in half an hour.
My reading of "Give a Boy a Gun" suggests Dallas was a strange bird that did like to step across the line once in a while.

A lot of stupid Dimocraps loved Bonnie and Clyde who killed several innocent people including guys just for being cops.

The same type pukes loved Slick Willy getting away with rape and Pedophilia. Killery too. Nobody has 64 friends die prematurely.

Doesn't matter to scum like Gayghost, Jell-O, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog, Houston_2, rjf and Buzztail.

You believe people are running around in scooby-doo masks and that Trump is descended from Jesus so GFY and then take your meds.

Last edited by plumbum; 02/19/24.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Higginez
Is he still working at the Home Depot in Boise?

Last I heard he was working a glory hole in NV. Was a poster here years ago that was in love with him.

Got a few here now who love Zero and Faukki and Kilery and Pedo Joe. They've killed a lot more innocents than Claud did, not that I think he should be free.

And you believe in werewolves and famous modern-day cannibals so who cares what you think.

Originally Posted by 1minute
I live in the region and was amazed at the amount of local support Dallas garnered. Had he simply gone to town, he would have been back on the streets in half an hour.
My reading of "Give a Boy a Gun" suggests Dallas was a strange bird that did like to step across the line once in a while.

A lot of stupid Dimocraps loved Bonnie and Clyde who killed several innocent people including guys just for being cops.

The same type pukes loved Slick Willy getting away with rape and Pedophilia. Killery too. Nobody has 64 friends die prematurely.

Doesn't matter to scum like Gayghost, Jell-O, Sickermore, Plumdumb, psychodog, Houston_2, rjf and Buzztail.

You believe people are running around in scooby-doo masks and that Trump is descended from Jesus so GFY and then take your meds.

Lol lol

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor plumdumb.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
its an interesting story. I spend some time out in the general region. its a great place to go to get away from people.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CD was working on a ranch in the NE corner of NV 3 yrs ago, heard he is in So Cal. now.

Eagles may soar, but a weasel never got sucked into a jet turbine!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I grew up hunting the Owyhees for deer. It was 79 or 80 ( a year or two before the killing) Pogue came into our camp. he was looking for some kid that hadn’t returned to camp and was presumed lost. It was snowing and miserable weather. His questioning was more like an interrogation and we were guilty of something. He wasn’t friendly at all. When he left, I thought….what an a$$ hole.

When I heard that Pogue was killed, I wasn’t too surprised.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by lochsa
When I heard that Pogue was killed, I wasn’t too surprised.

Very common sentiment from those who knew him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bill was occasionally a pretty hard pill. A lot of it was because he was going borderline (macular degeneration?) blind and wasn't going to pass a physical in the foreseeable future. Part of that is why he was teamed up with Con on that day. All that, I was quite surprised when Con and Bill were killed. Hunters kill animals, not people. I know several IDFG COs that have been punched, and even a couple that had guns pointed at them, but Bill & Con were the first outright killings. In light of after events, Claude actually must be mite on the tough side. Not smart, nor rational, but physically tough. At the time, he was thought to be much more mouth than teeth.
RB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
its an interesting story. I spend some time out in the general region. its a great place to go to get away from people.

Yep. That is some remote, rugged country down there. I like the Owyhees. I used to put in for the special elk and deer tags there. I was never lucky enough to be drawn. There are some biggies in that country.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (12344mag, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,865 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,798
Posts18,477,440
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.