J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Keep your 2nd house and your first wife, and with a little luck, you’ll retire a millionaire. Problem is retiring with $1 million in your 401k doesn’t really go that far these days.

Go twiddle Schumer's wife's penis, you communist chkunt.

You're not fooling anybody here and nobody wants you here.

I’m still living rent free I see.

Nah. I just hate (and I mean HATE) liberal commie twats And I feel obligated to call your chkunt ass out every time I see you here. You're a pos and I like to make sure that guys who maybe don't come on here very often know exactly what a scumbag you are.

I think what you meant to say is you’re jealous, I mean hate is such a strong word. Don’t worry, it’s not too late to start putting money away and getting ahead. Then you won’t need to hate so much. 🍻

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Calvin
Average person at retirement age has $476,000 in savings.

The financial industry will try to convince you that you have to work your entire life and have millions of dollars in a 401(k). That is so they can skim their percentage off the top and make money but the reality is you really don’t need as much as you think you do, if you’re not an idiot with money.

Yep. Not a chance in hades I'm paying some clown to tell me how to manage my own money.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep your 2nd house and your first wife, and with a little luck, you’ll retire a millionaire. Problem is retiring with $1 million in your 401k doesn’t really go that far these days.

Nah. I just hate (and I mean HATE) liberal commie twats And I feel obligated to call your chkunt ass out every time I see you here. You're a pos and I like to make sure that guys who maybe don't come on here very often know exactly what a scumbag you are.

I think what you meant to say is you’re jealous, I mean hate is such a strong word. Don’t worry, it’s not too late to start putting money away and getting ahead. Then you won’t need to hate so much. 🍻

I'm jealous? Of you? Hahahaha. I'm fine, dude. But you're such a dumb commie chkunt, I can see you thinking that. What a stupid little twat.

Last edited by local_dirt; 02/27/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I'm jealous? Of you? Hahahaha. I'm fine, dude. But you're such a dumb commie chkunt, I can see you thinking that. What a stupid little twat.

Trust me, while I’m living rent free in your head, you are about the last thing I think of, or care about. Matter of fact, I’m currently enjoying a Gin and Tonic (basically the official drink of Africa safari) at my bar watching Cape buffalo hunting while planning my next safari. I couldn’t care enough to hate you! Cheers!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Like hell Shirley.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Trust me, while I’m living rent free in your head, you are about the last thing I think of, or care about. Matter of fact, I’m currently enjoying a Gin and Tonic (basically the official drink of Africa safari) at my bar watching Cape buffalo hunting while planning my next safari. I couldn’t care enough to hate you! Cheers!

Am I supposed to be impressed? By what? Geez, you're ignorant. You're just some dumb liberal twat on the internet twat that comes over here to make a stink for a while, and then you leave with your fugking tail stuck between your legs. Just like all the others before you. And the fact that you think you're so above everyone else proves what a stupid [bleep] you are. Most guys here have too much class to brag about what they've got. Your writing style goes right to you thinking that you've got more than and are better than everybody else. You obviously have zero friends, So you come here to try to stir up schit. Go back to DU, moron.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Am I supposed to be impressed? By what? Geez, you're ignorant. You're just some dumb liberal twat on the internet twat that comes over here to make a stink for a while, and then you leave with your fugking tail stuck between your legs. Just like all the others before you. And the fact that you think you're so above everyone else proves what a stupid [bleep] you are. Most guys here have too much class to brag about what they've got. Your writing style goes right to you thinking that you've got more than and are better than everybody else. You obviously have zero friends, So you come here to try to stir up schit. Go back to DU, moron.

No, I just think I’m above you. Your language lets me know that’s a fact. Btw. What’s DU?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Ya under 50 myself I’m probly worth north of a mill😃

Good on you, earlybrd. Stack it deep and stack it wide. Start thinking about what you're gonna spend it on when you get older. It's motivational. 😛

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You're not above me, you ignant liberal twat. But you're painting a beautiful portrait of yourself by thinking that and then come on here and actually write it what a moron.
I call a fugking skunk a skunk. It's the way I was raised and I'll die that way. You're a low life piece of schit that's got herself a couple bucks now and thinks she's Elvis Presley.

I really like how you say "trust me". Con artists and rip offs say that. We've got a new category now. Lying liberal twats that don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

Now FOAD.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You're not above me, you ignant liberal twat. But you're painting a beautiful portrait of yourself by thinking that and then come on here and actually write it what a moron.
I call a fugking skunk a skunk. It's the way I was raised and I'll die that way. You're a low life piece of schit that's got herself a couple bucks now and thinks she's Elvis Presley.

I really like how you say "trust me". Con artists and rip offs say that. We've got a new category now. Lying liberal twats that don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

Now FOAD.

Based on all your vulgarity, I’d say it’s you that doesn’t know how to keep their mouths shut. That’s OK though. Something tells me I wont have to worry about you booking the spots in Africa I want. I have some gin and tonics to drink, so good night to you sir.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Now FOAD.

Based on all your vulgarity, I’d say it’s you that doesn’t know how to keep their mouths shut. That’s OK though. Something tells me I wont have to worry about you booking the spots in Africa I want. I have some gin and tonics to drink, so good night to you sir.

You just don't get it. Nobody cares what you do, have or where you go. You've proven what an ignorant chkunt you are over and over. And I'll use vulgarity or anything else it takes, against the swine who are aligning with the communist pigs trying to destroy our country.

Like a moth to a flame you are. Just. Can't. Let. Go.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Rich people don’t need to show off, they got nothing to proof… but poor people do… the louder they are the broke.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Quit lyin that ain’t ur bar

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey earlybird, can I borrow a $million? There's a place on the crick that BlairVT showed me that I want to buy.

I'll let you fish.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I actually watched Indecent Proposal last night, I've got a plan in place now. Now to schedule a trip to Vegas.

Last edited by killerv; 02/28/24.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by rollerroll56
Rich people don’t need to show off, they got nothing to proof… but poor people do… the louder they are the broke.

Not necessarily, my neighbor is rich as heck and he is loud as heck, put in a sound system in his backyard you can hear 1/2 mile away.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Hey earlybird, can I borrow a $million? There's a place on the crick that BlairVT showed me that I want to buy.

I'll let you fish.
Haha I’ll send ya $50 that’s all I got to spare at tha moment

Campfire Regular
Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_K._Ludwig

Don't think wiki mentioned it, but he was debt free. Owned everything outright. The Amazon project was about a billion dollars and paid for with no banks.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
LD.....people on here always bragging about how many miles on their cars/trucks....anywhere from 250,000 to seafire 600,000...and the old ..I wouldn't take a new truck if they gave it to me... I call bs, hopefully my days of driving junkers are long gone...bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Having absolutely zero regard for money will probably bite me in the ass some day.

Nothing I can do about it.

Jim that sounds good to say....but like everybody else you like what money can do for you.....thats not a bad thing.....you cant buy those guns, dirt bikes etc.....more land without that almighty dollar. ....bob

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,930
Posts18,518,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.