Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

Last edited by KFWA; 02/29/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't know what to believe when it comes to what Israel will or won't do

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't know what to believe when it comes to what Israel will or won't do
Well we know what those Hamas mutherphuukers will do.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gotta wonder: would worms n buzzards eat them nasty bastids?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am pretty sure where I come down with regards to the Berkley students...

Berkeley democrats shatter the glass as Jews hide inside. Here’s the video.
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1763258410135322658

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Nothing disturbing about killing murderers.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, I quit believing both sides a long time ago.

And sad to say, Im really starting not to care

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Treyvon Martin- - - - -Michael Brown- - - - -George Floyd- - - -and a whole bunch of Ham-ass goat phuggers- - - - -all of them quiet, peaceful, and permanently "reformed"- - - - - -I don't see anything wrong with how they happened to get that way!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Great idea!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Both muslims and jews hate Christians - let them fight, it's across the Atlantic Ocean.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
They allowed a child to sit in their vehicle with dead parents inside, while she was on the phone with police begging for help. They used her for bait and when help showed up, they killed all of them including the child. A little girl. Imagine that was one of our children. Listen, I know Hamas is evil. What so many miss is Israel is really bad as well. Fugg em all

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Both muslims and jews hate Christians - let them fight, it's across the Atlantic Ocean.
Yup. We have no business there. Let them kill each other til their hearts content

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

that is disturbing

God of the Israelites cedes no territory to His adversaries.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was the information based on a Hamas press release?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by gunchamp

that is disturbing
They allowed a child to sit in their vehicle with dead parents inside, while she was on the phone with police begging for help. They used her for bait and when help showed up, they killed all of them including the child. A little girl. Imagine that was one of our children. Listen, I know Hamas is evil. What so many miss is Israel is really bad as well. Fugg em all

Disgusting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, first you have to understand that the only "victim statistics" reported by American "main stream media" are numbers generated by the "Gaza Ministry of Health"

Secondly, the "Gaza Ministry of Health" is actually run by Hamas!

Thirdly, Hamas is a terrorists that hides behind it's citizens and sets up its headquarters under hospitals and other "Geneva Convention" forbidden targets.

Hamas has also murdered it's own citizens to keep them from evacuating Israeli designated bomb targets! (that also inflates the already inflated GM of H death count to look bad for Israel!)
Oct 7 was an Israeli holiday. Hamas attacked "especially" on an Israeli holiday. Just more terror.

Hamas is now berating Israel because Israel doesn’t want a "Ramadan" (Islamic holiday!) cease fire!

Israel 🇮🇱 will allow a "cease fire" "IF".....
Hamas surrenders unconditionally and releases all hostages!
Hamas refuses either condition.
Even if Hamas did, they would honor neither!

In fact, Yasser Arafat (PLO leader) signed peace deal after peace deal with the Israel. .....and broke every one of them!

P.S. - in fact, at one time, IIRC, Bill Clinton offered Arafat every condition he asked for......and Arafat refused the deal!

Last edited by MartinStrummer; 02/29/24.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
at face value, I can't see supporting the killing of people lining up to get flour, maybe if it was all men military age, but women and children.....

and I know Hamas didn't make that distinction, but not everyone in Gaza is Hamas.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/29/24.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.

We are no better. Look how many women and children we killed bombing cities in WWII. War is ugly at all times

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this an ethics discussion about baiting?

IE. shooting over bait?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC

that is disturbing

Why? Baiting in your quarry has been done for centurues. It is called war, it isnt called holding hands. You win wars by killing more of your enemies than you enemy kills on your side.
So killing innocent women and children in the name of war is ok? WTF!

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 17Fan, 32 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,593
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.