Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by grouseman
Not believing the Hamas press release propaganda. At all.
Do they have motive to lie? Have they habitually lied before? Did they back in October kill a bunch of women and children? Are they desperately trying to get the Western governments to call off Israel as they have always done when they are getting their assets whipped for their misdeeds?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by grouseman
Not believing the Hamas press release propaganda. At all.
Do they have motive to lie? Have they habitually lied before? Did they back in October kill a bunch of women and children? Are they desperately trying to get the Western governments to call off Israel as they have always done when they are getting their assets whipped for their misdeeds?
Israel does all the same things, but in a different form. Once again, before I get flamed on, I feel both are bad, hamas a bit worse I guess, but Everyone has their panties in a bunch over the oct thing. Hamas killed innocent women and children. Israel said they did a whole lot more than what was proven true. Pretty much to get the masses all wound up and backing them for war. The same things that hamas did, Israel is currently doing and what Im hearing is we are all supposed to be ok with it. Hamas killed innocent women and children. Israel killed and is killing innocent women and children. Both are bad. This isnt directed at you Hastinsg, just rambling on

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I guess according to some of the animals in here, I just dont have the stomach for war. And they are right if it involves killing innocent people. I care for life, innocent life. So once war starts, kill everyone and everything. Thats what Hitler tried to do. Why is he looked on as such a bad guy then if that what war is? We go to war over tyrants killing their people, but when we or the jews do it, its ok?

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/01/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty smart really.

I really don't care if Israel wipes the Palestinian schitbags off the face of the earth.

Dead Muslims, what's the problem?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp
[quote=KFWA]I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
They allowed a child to sit in their vehicle with dead parents inside, while she was on the phone with police begging for help. They used her for bait and when help showed up, they killed all of them including the child. A little girl. Imagine that was one of our children.

This story brought Scott Rittter to tears. She was a beautiful child. Israelis do not consider anyone but Jews to be human, this includes Christians, a sizable minority of Palestinian Arabs. 37,000 slaughtered or missing. Israel was founded on genocide and expulsion and will not stop until all 7 million Palestinians are dead or gone. They are vicious psychopaths no one here would want anything to do with at all. 80% approve of what Netanyahu is doing, except they want more! Their fellow Jews own all the media that report utter bullshit. Too many here believe it. Hollywood has been demonizing Arabs for 60 years. Truth be known, every keyboard commando here would be proud to do what Hamas accomplished on October 7. Ritter describes it as the most brilliant military raid in recent memory. Of course you have to know the truth, not the Zionist propaganda blitz covering up their intentional murder of their own civilians. And the Jews know too Hezbollah will utterly destroy them if they attack Lebanon. Their last hope is to drag America into a wider war with Iran, which we will lose and will obliterate Israel. Maybe what needs to happen to get our government back out of AIPAC's grubby fists.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 03/01/24.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In war, truth is the first casualty. ~ Aeschylus

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antlers
In war, truth is the first casualty. ~ Aeschylus

All too often a campfire truism.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Some of the folks on here are parroting the sermons being spewed by mullahs all over the islamic world.

The arabs are slow learners and continue to get curb stomped by a tiny nation that shares far more of our values than do the goat rapers.

Hate them or not you have to admit those jews are tough, smart and determined.

YMMV LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I guess according to some of the animals in here, I just dont have the stomach for war. And they are right if it involves killing innocent people. I care for life, innocent life. So once war starts, kill everyone and everything. Thats what Hitler tried to do. Why is he looked on as such a bad guy then if that what war is? We go to war over tyrants killing their people, but when we or the jews do it, its ok?
It's okay because the MSM decides what we think about things, and they are run by the small hats. Politicians don't provide an alternate view, because they are receiving most of their campaign finance from the small hats. So it appears to us that all is well with what Israel is doing, because those who create our image of the world for us in the MSM and politics say so.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist, terrorist supporter, or a future terrorist. The only solution for Israel is complete genocide.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The only solution for Israel is complete genocide.
May I use this quote as my sig line?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some of the folks on here are parroting the sermons being spewed by mullahs all over the islamic world.

The arabs are slow learners and continue to get curb stomped by a tiny nation that shares far more of our values than do the goat rapers.

Hate them or not you have to admit those jews are tough, smart and determined.

YMMV LOL

mike r

False on several layers

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Who are we to judge Israel. Just as our country has done they have laid claim to a piece of land and they are defending it. And maybe going to expand it. We did the same. And killed and displaced a bunch of people in the process.

And unlike us Europeans they had prior claim to the land that they reclaimed.

Military victory has settled the matter.

Personally I think they have shown a lot of restraint.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
Who are we to judge Israel. Just as our country has done they have laid claim to a piece of land and they are defending it. And maybe going to expand it. We did the same. And killed and displaced a bunch of people in the process.

And unlike us Europeans they had prior claim to the land that they reclaimed.

Military victory has settled the matter.

Personally I think they have shown a lot of restraint.

If I'm cutting the check, I get to say what it's spent on.

If you're going to hang your hat on the right of conquest, then that leaves the jews without land anywhere.

False equivocations using guilt over the western expansion of the U.S. is bolshie bullshiit.

MAGA
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess according to some of the animals in here, I just dont have the stomach for war.

No but you are naive. The world is cruel and war is brutal. It always has been and it always will be. Innocents have died in every war that has ever been fought and they will die in every future war as well. Why would you think this one would be any different? War kills people and destroys communities and even countries. You cannot wish that away and you cannot try to make it be any different. I have seen war, I hope you never have to because I doubt you would survive it.

On a side note anybody taking the word of Hamas on this is a fool. Remember when they tried to say Israel destroyed that hospital with a missile but it was them that fired it? Remember all the women and children they hid behind? Remember how they store weapons in schools and churches? They simply have zero credibility

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MAC
I guess according to some of the animals in here, I just dont have the stomach for war.

No but you are naive. The world is cruel and war is brutal. It always has been and it always will be. Innocents have died in every war that has ever been fought and they will die in every future war as well. Why would you think this one would be any different? War kills people and destroys communities and even countries. You cannot wish that away and you cannot try to make it be any different. I have seen war, I hope you never have to because I doubt you would survive it.

On a side note anybody taking the word of Hamas on this is a fool. Remember when they tried to say Israel destroyed that hospital with a missile but it was them that fired it? Remember all the women and children they hid behind? Remember how they store weapons in schools and churches? They simply have zero credibility

True.

Now post up some false stories propagated by the Israelis.

If your position is that war is ugly and innocents are a line in the equation, that works on both sides. If you're not bothered by the deaths of Palestinian civilians, then to be intellectually honest you shouldn't be upset at the death of Israeli non-combatants.

MAGA
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by MAC

True.

Now post up some false stories propagated by the Israelis.

If your position is that war is ugly and innocents are a line in the equation, that works on both sides. If you're not bothered by the deaths of Palestinian civilians, then to be intellectually honest you shouldn't be upset at the death of Israeli non-combatants.

It happens on both sides but remember Hamas launched the surprise attack and called down the thunder. They have no reason to cry about Israel hitting back. The fault lies with Hamas which is the sitting government in Gaza. Dont start stuff in the first place and you dont have to worry about getting smacked down. Hamas owns this shi+

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TwoTall
Book of genesis Abraham and his wife Sarah can’t get pregnant,so Sarah has an idea for her husband to marry her helper girl from Egypt named Hagar. So Abraham does. Hagar gets pregnant and has Ishmael. Not sure God cares to much for this polygamy and marrying a foreigner. Hagar is not Jewish and bring an evil spirt into their house which is called Hamas. Then God let’s Sarah get pregnant when she is 80 some years old gives birth to Isaac. Things get worse and they kick Hagar and Ishmael out because of the Evil hamas spirt in her and her son. Isaac offspring become the 12 tribes of Israel and Ishmael s offspring become the 12 tribes of Islam. Hamas means evil spirit. Isaac and his parents Abraham and Sarah have the Holy Spirit.
Every time their is killing of babies in the Bible during Moses time and Jesus time it is the hamas spirit. Demons don’t die this is the same hamas spirit 4000 years later killing kids. I am no expert by any means and I could have some of this wrong I don’t have a Bible in front of me and please correct me.
Also interesting in the book of Judges about Gideon looks like the same war in the same place that just happen here in the Gaza Strip. Happened in the book of Judges. I just recently heard a preacher talking about all of this.

The Church is the Israel of the OT and the fulfillment of the Law and has nothing to do with the modern-day apartheid state with the hijacked name.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Everyone in Gaza is a terrorist, terrorist supporter, or a future terrorist. The only solution for Israel is complete genocide.

So the Germans were right to kill the Jews? That’s pretty much the exact same logic they used. So, just to clear, it’s morally okay to kill entire ethnic groups as ling as it is expedient?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

So the Germans were right to kill the Jews? That’s pretty much the exact same logic they used. So, just to clear, it’s morally okay to kill entire ethnic groups as ling as it is expedient?

You would have to be fully retarded to make that comparison.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,074
Posts18,501,526
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.