R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
SupFoo[L]
Stevie[wonder]

I AM Virginia

The above is just to clear up any confusion/misconceptions either may have[or if geography is their suit].

We all must get every able bodied voter out at every election[especially at the state/local levels where it all starts].

I'll await Stevie's diatribe RE: voting is a waste of time.

FJB & FJT
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How about it Raeford, you gonna turn in your guns?

LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
I like it when people who don't live here and don't know the local populace pontificate on what they think will happen out here. They could try to disarm people out here. It's not going to go all that great for whoever decides to take the guns away.

There's a guy on here who still owes me a king salmon fishing trip in Alaska over Gov Walker's recall election. I said he wouldn't be recalled, he, an Alaskan believed I didn't know how WI felt about him at the time.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.
In Virginia, 253,650 hunting licenses were issued in 2021. Adjusting for population, this comes out to 2.9 for every 100 people, the 13th fewest among States.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
When I was a kid, 1982, we were in Williamsburg on a trip, sitting on a bench next to this English guy who as it turns out was a member of parliament. Conversation turned to them just having finished the Falkland “war”
He made the comment that they shoulda stopped by on the way home and took back the original colonies while they were at it.
Old man looked at him laughing and said you dumb son of a bitch, the deer hunters in Rockingham co alone coulda turned you back.
In Virginia, 253,650 hunting licenses were issued in 2021. Adjusting for population, this comes out to 2.9 for every 100 people, the 13th fewest among States.

Right. So the English could take back northern VA (DC light) Richmond, and Norfolk. The rest of the state might even help.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

Virginia allows for 'land owners'[ which includes children, grandchildren, step children & grandchildren and their spouses, lease holders] to be license exempt.
The #'s posted are not a accurate picture of actual hunters within Virginia.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

He didn't say we had the most....... but enough. whistle

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about it Raeford, you gonna turn in your guns?

LOL.

Ummm,
Guns?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

Virginia allows for 'land owners'[ which includes children, grandchildren, step children & grandchildren and their spouses, lease holders] to be license exempt.

How bout NYS Blackheart/

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

We have about 3 times as many licensed hunters here in New York State. When conservatve rural voters become outnumbered by liberal urban voters is all that really matters when it comes to your 2nd amendment rights. Most States are headed in that direction.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

We have about 3 times as many licensed hunters here in New York State. When conservatve rural voters become outnumbered by liberal urban voters is all that really matters when it comes to your 2nd amendment rights. Most States are headed in that direction.

Will there be anyone left in New York State in ten years or so? The influx we are getting from there is insane. About the same from New Jersey.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

How bout NYS Blackheart/
Landowners and their immediate family can hunt small game/varmints on their own land without a license. They are still required to buy a license to hunt big game. We currently have about 700,000 licensed hunters in NY. Down from 1.4 million in the 1970's.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

How bout NYS Blackheart/
Landowners and their immediate family can hunt small game/varmints on their own land without a license. They are still required to buy a license to hunt big game. We currently have about 700,000 licensed hunters in NY. Down from 1.4 million in the 1970's.

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license of any sort but hunt various game annually.
It adds up.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

How bout NYS Blackheart/

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license of any sort but hunt various game annually.
It adds up.

That is not unique to your circle. Not a slam/sham etc. Just saying - there's a lot of people who have little use for asking permission to hunt the king's deer.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

How bout NYS Blackheart/

In my small circle I know of 5-6 [minimum] hunters that do not purchase a hunting license.
It adds up.
I personally know quite a few gun owners here locally that no longer purchase a hunting license. I live on a rural road on the Northern edge of the Catskills. Hunting has always been a big deal in this area. I personally know every homeowner on my road. Every single household on this road is armed. We have no trouble with "gun violence" and I sleep soundly at night. It's the big cities that have the problem with guns/violence/crime.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rlott
Don't know what's more annoying; the guy in the video or steve4102s' obsession with Va. (Please don't move here)
Hailing from one of the most fûcked up states out of the 50, his time would be better directed at home.

Love the thread title..... idiot.

Yea, what's up with those blue glasses anyway? I don't know if that guy would suck a dikk but he'd definitely hold it in his mouth till the next guy came along.

I guarantee you the "guy with the glasses" has done a lot more for the 2a and it's defense than you have.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Teal-this was only pertaining to the 'legally hunting without license' people that I know.[a very nice perk in Virginia].

As to the "I don't need no dammed license to hunt' group, we've plenty of those here in Southern Appalachia as well.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Correct. Also, the number of hunters, licensed or landowner, does not reflect the total number of armed Virginians. Tons of gun owners don't hunt anymore, or have never hunted.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

The #'s posted are not an accurate picture of actual hunters within Virginia.
This

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So Stevie is a carpet baggin yanky ?

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,768
Posts18,515,526
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.