Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
turdqueen: For YOU to even TRY to give advice to ANYONE is laughable and ludicrous!
GFY!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
One truism I learnt early on is that government cares more for foreigners than it's own citizens.

Bit like church groups really.

Which is exactly the opposite of the way its supposed to be.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin
One truism I learnt early on is that government cares more for foreigners than it's own citizens.

Once again we have an accord.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
turdqueen: For YOU to even TRY to give advice to ANYONE is laughable and ludicrous!
GFY!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Old man, are you in an old folks home yet? You should be 'cause your are as close to "5150" (without actually being committed) as anyone can be. You shouldn't even have driver's license. You're a whack job and this convo is several standard deviations above your IQ, especially with dementia, so stay out of it.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/11/24.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Once again we have an accord.

That's progress!

Tarquin
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?
Exactly. It's because of who controls the process.

To know who truly rules you, merely ask who it is that you may never criticize.

Which is exactly the intent of this law.

False. The law does not prohibit the criticism of Jews. Such a law would be blatantly unconstitutional. That said, the law was and is unnecessary and unfortunately, Noem has a history of thinking with her vagina (i.e. emotionally) and not with her head. In that regard she is too typically female. Recall the trans women (men) in sports controversy? Her instincts are terrible.

Gawd I hope Trump does not pick her for VP. For starters, most women can't stand her but more importantly she's a bit of a poseur with terrible instincts. But if Trump wants her so he can grab her pussy, well then ok! wink grin

Tarquin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gawd I hope Trump does not pick her for VP. For starters, most women can't stand her but more importantly she's a bit of a poseur with terrible instincts. But if Trump wants her so he can grab her pussy, well then ok! wink grin

He had better have big hands.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by Hastings
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

It is easy to hate those smarter and wealthier than you.

Our schools really don't teach about interest on your money or compound interest or what it costs to pay or hardly anything to the kids. You know, things to succeed in capitalism. Folks then get jealous of cultures that do teach these things.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

He had better have big hands.

Word is she was banging Corey Lewandowski for a while. She denied it, but supposedly it's a well-founded rumor.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?
Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.
I'm talking shortly after the Vietnam War- 1975 until when I don't know-you should know that.
I don't doubt that they bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
Now you do stand corrected ....
I stand corrected? Not really. The same stuff I've heard for years. Do you know the particulars of the lawsuit discovery process and the resolution of the suit?

I am well aware of the gunplay out on the gulf, I was there. Mostly it was warning shots from either side. I remember we were quite upset when some Vietnamese fishermen killed a white man down at Seadrift TX but it turned out to be self defense. The Seadrift Vietnamese community was burned out of their boats and houses and they came to Louisiana. I didn't like them at first but I learned to at least understand they knew how to fish profitably. One thing I noticed about them is that when they came into the dock with a load on deck they killed their engine and used little head worn coon hunting lights to sort out the catch. The white, black, and Mexican captains ran their diesel engine to power the deck lights.

Also they only ate what they could not sell so it was kind of odd to see folks cutting up stingrays and such but they kept expense down as much as possible. As I noted earlier they did their own net repair. We didn't.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?
The German people are the dumbest people on the planet- they've never invented nor built anything. SO it was easy to trick them into doing mean things.

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We always hear from the Jewish people how persecuted they are and have been. I'd just like to hear the other side of the story. What were the Jews doing to the Germans in the 1930's that caused the Germans to hate them so much, for example? Why don't we hear both sides of the story instead of always a one-sided Jewish point of view?
They were trying to do to post-war Germany what they'd done for mid-war Russia.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

You can even get the gist of this book (wildly popular with world Jewry) by reading the Wikipedia article about it. Of course it's considerably toned down, there.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks for clarifying the nepotism these groups participate in.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Calvin
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Yes she has.

Her deplatforming is imminent.
Did (((Ben Shapiro))) fire her yet?

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
The policy positions you crazy anti-Jewish Leftists advocate (that's right, your identity politics are the mirror image of those on the hard Left) have zero chance of ever being enacted and anyone who embraces them will never, ever win election to the presidency. But by all means, let's keep on losing! crazy Phhucking morons.

Oh...and why is that?
Its called irony. Tarquin doesn't get it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by add
Owen’s has started down the road a little of what the Jew’s in Hollywood and the USA are up too.

Yes she has.

No, because he doesn't have the power to fire her.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by add

Yes she has.

yep. ben sure did.

remember how much the grifter coward Ben pushed the toxic untested covid jab? Its mind boggling that grifter Ben still has idiots that worship him

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of the seven deadly sins ENVY is the worst said Charlie Munger "The idea that someone is making money faster than you are is one of the deadly sins. ENVY is a really STUPID sin because it is the only one where you could never possibly have any fun. There's a lot of pain and no fun."

So you hateful folks, go ahead and wallow in it.

And when you say it's not ENVY you are lying.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?
Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.
I'm talking shortly after the Vietnam War- 1975 until when I don't know-you should know that.
I don't doubt that they bought shrimp ships with bags of cash- pretty easy to do when you work in cash and are given a million dollar ship.

I knew some old school shrimpers in Biloxi- I lived there from Jan. 1980 until Sept. 2002. They sued the federal government for putting them out of business. Their attorneys filed for and got all of the information on the shrimp ships/boats, homes, vehicles,
exemptions -numerous other benefits. When they were reading over the details a shrimper- Clyde Ross said some of them were ready to start shooting. They made threats to federal and state tax collectors telling them to F-off they weren't paying taxes to be given to foreigners.
They armed themselves and mag dumped more than one Vietnamese boat that tried to shrimp near them.
I was fishing offshore Biloxi w/a friend in the late 90's- water-pump went out. While waiting on a friend to come tow us in- we were listening on the Marine Radio to a shoot-out between Vietnamese and locals.
Now you do stand corrected ....
I stand corrected? Not really. The same stuff I've heard for years. Do you know the particulars of the lawsuit discovery process and the resolution of the suit?

I am well aware of the gunplay out on the gulf, I was there. Mostly it was warning shots from either side. I remember we were quite upset when some Vietnamese fishermen killed a white man down at Seadrift TX but it turned out to be self defense. The Seadrift Vietnamese community was burned out of their boats and houses and they came to Louisiana. I didn't like them at first but I learned to at least understand they knew how to fish profitably. One thing I noticed about them is that when they came into the dock with a load on deck they killed their engine and used little head worn coon hunting lights to sort out the catch. The white, black, and Mexican captains ran their diesel engine to power the deck lights.

Also they only ate what they could not sell so it was kind of odd to see folks cutting up stingrays and such but they kept expense down as much as possible. As I noted earlier they did their own net repair. We didn't.
The resolution was the feds stonewalled them until they gave up. I don't know any details beyond that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 73 invisible), 2,985 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,064
Posts18,501,323
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.